The Lesbian Maker Ch. 04: Hunt Astrid

Story Info
Mary and Claudia hunt a straight girl together.
6.8k words
4.57
25.8k
22

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

The lesbian maker pt. 4 - Mary and Claudia hunt a straight girl

This story contains nudity, lesbian sex, manipulation and starts with strong reluctance. If you don't like it, don't read it. All characters are 18+

Mary and Claudia on a hunt

Formerly straight Claudia had an intense lesbian relationship with her former rival Victoria. They had sex daily for many weeks. But after three months, Claudia and Vic were a bit cooled down. The sex was not that new anymore and they realized their different thinking, way of life, handling things and so on. Since they never where officially a couple, their relationship gots lose time after time.

Mary in the meantime made plans to fulfill her own fantasies of seducing Girls. After the success with Claudia, she wanted to go a step further and get even the straightest girls into bed and make them orgasm ten times in a first night. She wanted to involve Claudia in that process, since Claudia is an extremely beautiful woman. Means, she wants to fuck her herself as often as she can and with her, she could get girls, she by herself may not be able to get.

To ask Claudia to do such things, most probably would not work out. Claudia is now full of desire for women and pussy. But her personality is not like that.

So Mary planned to create a situation, where Claudia would be involved, get emotionally charged, sucked in the process and act on her now very active lesbian instincts and sex drive.

Mary went to the club to meet Claudia. She talked with her casually, building up trust and make her used to Mary's presence. She also watched for girls and women in the club, how they interact, and how Claudia would react on them. She recognized that Claudia reacted on a certain type of girl.

Mary talked with some of the girls she found attractive and checked their reactions on slight advances to them. The ones who were open to her advances, she may have seduced in one or two cases. But they were totally wrong for the project with Claudia. For that, she wanted a girl who totally rejects any lesbian advances and is totally straight in her behavior and in her mind.

As Mary was on a shopping tour, she saw an exceptionally beautiful girl. This girl was about 19, had long atomic blonde hair, intense blue eyes, a body to die for and had that "something" that triggered Mary's desire intensively. That girl was like a young Brigitte Bardot, so beautiful, fashionable and sexy, but at the same time innocent. She was wearing a jeans skirt and a top that was not covering her flat, sexy stomach. Together with the stylish heels she wore, she looked like a top-model prospect.

Mary was a lot of years older but she was also very beautiful and knows how to seduce a woman, so she made her move.

So she followed her a while, until she was able to speak to her in an unsuspicious situation.

"That one really would make you look classy", Mary said to the unknown girl.

"Do you really think so?", she answered.

"Absolutely. Your perfect figure will look great in that dress. And the color matches the beautiful tone in your eyes." Mary told her.

The girl took the dress and looked in the mirror.

"Great!" Mary said.

"Thank you!" The girl answered.

"I'm Mary"

"I'm Astrid", the girl replied, not knowing what Mary had in mind.

"Great, Astrid. Why don't you go to the cash point, get that dress and we go for a coffee together."

"Aam, .. Mary? .. why should we go for a coffee?", Astrid asked.

"I really like to talk to you further", Mary replied.

Astrid looked at Mary and Mary seemed to be interested in her a lot. Too much. It gave a bad feeling to Astrid.

"What about?" .. "I want to be honest with you. I get an impression that you are interested in me. Just to make clear: I don't hang out with women."

"You mean, you don't have female friends?", Mary asked.

"Well, I have friends, but I hang around with boys.", Astrid answered.

"Well, maybe you would like women too, if you try.", Mary answered, recognizing that her statement may not have been wise at this moment.

"I ask you straight: are you a lesbian?"

"Well, I really love girls", Mary answered.

"Then leave me alone. I am totally not interested in women.", Astrid said.

That harsh reaction, Mary did not get up to now. Women normally are at least friendly in their rejections.

"How do you know, if you never give it a shot?"

"I absolutely know. I am totally heterosexual, even if some people don't want to understand. I absolutely know it, because that's the way I feel."

That's when Mary knew: That was the right girl for her project with Claudia. That was the point, where Mary was challenged to make that girl a lesbian and make her have lesbian orgasms until she cannot think straight anymore.

"Ok, ok", Mary said.

"I'm sorry that I said that. You are o.k. and I just wanted to be friendly to you."

"O.k., Astrid said.

"Astrid, nice to talk to you anyway. And really: get that dress!" She said with a smile.

"Thanks .. so have a nice day." Astrid said with a mixture of friendliness and anger.

"Have a nice afternoon", Mary said, leaving with a friendly waving.

Mary thought, in that situation she needed to let go, even when she had no phone number or contact possibility of Astrid. So she followed Astrid in a secure distance. Luckily, Astrid took a streetcar to get home, so Mary could follow her unrecognized and found out, where she lived. It was Friday, almost evening, and on the other side of the street, can get a coffee. She sat there, waiting for Astrid to go out. Luckily, on that evening, Astrid indeed was going out. She was picked up by friends. Mary got a taxi to follow their car. They were driving to a dance club where they went in.

Mary also went to the dance club, being careful not to be recognized by Astrid. She just wanted to observe what happens in this club and to study Astrid.

This girl was having fun, flirting with boys who came to her, dancing and having cocktails. The alcoholic cocktails could be her weakness.

Mary drove back to her place and called Tom. Tom agreed to hire a hacker to spy on Astrid's computer. They found out, that every Friday she would go to the next club. And they found out, that she masturbates on pictures of muscular men, that she loves fruity cocktails, vintage James Dean movies and so on.

Tom and Mary remotely installed software on Astrid's computer that flashed unrecognizable messages every second for just 1/30 second and placed subliminal messages in a high frequency band very silent, so that it is not recognizable as speech and almost not hearable. Every time, Mary used her computer, it was sending messages to her subconscious mind: "Women are beautiful", "You like to talk to women, they are so kind and loving", "You like the touch of women, they are soft and tender", "You recognize the beauty of breasts. Wonderful, beautiful breasts, and so soft.", later changing to more sexual messages like "Whenever you get aroused, the picture of women come to your mind", "when you see a beautiful woman, you feel a tingling in your pussy", "When a woman touches you, you feel aroused", "Touching women is so naturally and sensual", "You like breasts. You imagine how it feels when your breasts are licked and sucked. By a woman.", "There is a question in your mind: how does it feel when a women licks and sucks on your breast. A woman who knows how it feels good.", You wonder how it would be if a woman would touch your pussy.", "blood goes to your pussy, whenever you see a beautiful woman.", "When you see a beautiful woman, you get immediately aroused." .. and so on.

That subliminal messages did not make Astrid a lesbian. They just placed something in her subconscious mind, that was a seed for the seduction plan, Mary had. Without that seed, maybe it would be hard to get her to where Mary wanted her.

She arranged that Claudia would be at Astrid's club next Friday. And she arranged, that the subliminal messages, she had used in the club for the epic lesbian orgy, were also used in Astrid's club that night. Also, the DJ would play some dirty songs including pussy as word or were about female sex. She wanted to heat up Claudia and Astrid for women that night and she wanted to use help.

One thing was clear: It took a really good reason to make Astrid go with a woman. Even more when it was Mary herself, because Astrid knew she was a lesbian. So she decided to do similar tricks she used to get Claudia. And she needed to get their friends out of the game, because it was very unlikely that Astrid would drive anywhere with an unknown woman when their friends were there to take her home.

When Claudia arrived, she talked to her and mentioned, how beautiful this brunette girl is, over there. They were joking around a bit and Mary asked Claudia, if she found her sexy. Claudia admitted, the this girl is really beautiful and sexy. So Mary asked her, if she would be interested to get that girl.

When asked that, Claudia's pussy immediately was tingling. This was not strange to Claudia anyone, she really had lesbian thoughts frequently and felt sexual arousal when she saw a beautiful woman.

"Yes, I wold like to have her.", Claudia said.

"She is difficult to seduce, maybe.", Mary said.

"What do you mean?", Claudia asked.

"She really is straight and has no interest in women.", Mary explained.

C: "O.k., then it doesn't make sense."

M: "Well, I can help you and you can help me."

C: "that means?"

M: "I really want to get her and I would love to seduce her together with you."

C: "Forget it. I'm not good at such things."

M: "I'll show you, how you get any woman you want."

C: "Really?"

M: "Yes, any woman, no matter how straight she might think she is."

C: "Like you seduced me?"

M: "Yes, also you. You know you have a strong sex drive for women, don't you? I'll show you how to awaken hers."

Claudia was aroused by the thought of being able to seduce any woman she wanted. There were some she recognized but she didn't act because she feared to fail or being recognized as lesbian.

M: "You just go and get her, I will tell you how and arrange what's necessary."

M: "See, you just need to talk with her the way you talk with your friends."

C: "O.k., I do it." .. "She is really a beauty, I would like to get her."

M: "Great decision. When you talk to her, at some time talk about how hot certain men here are, joke around with her, get her trust. I will arrange the next steps."

"Her name is Astrid and likes fruity and Sex on the Beach Cocktails, by the way. Make her drink some.".

Mary explained the plan and what easy steps Claudia needs to make.

"Now go and get her."

Claudia slowly went over to where the beautiful girl was. She asked her what that cocktail was, she had, ordered two of them to say thanks. They talked about funny things, then about sexy features of men in the club, holing around. Astrid's (male) friends who brought her there were coming and going from time to time. Astrid arranged that they would have girls who are interested in them so that they wanted to stay in the club for long.

Mary arranged that the drinks, Astrid would get included sexually stimulating substances. Claudia would accidentally touch Astrid's body. The subliminal messages and music sent messages, how arousing a woman touch is.

When Claudia and Astrid got their third drink, Mary used the chemicals that would make Astrid temporarily feel sick and tired.

As Astrid went to the restroom, Mary came to Claudia, gave her her car keys and ordered her to invite Astrid to drive her home. As Astrid mentioned, she better will go home, their friend hesitated. So Claudia offered to drive her home, because she anyway wanted to leave. Her friends really appreciated that, so Astrid agreed.

Of course, Mary managed to mix aphrodisiac in the last drink of Astrid and Claudia, also. She chose that special chemical which has a delaid effect, like last time.

Claudia and Astrid headed for the door.

"I just need to pick up the friend of mine I came here with. Ist that o.k.?"

"O.k,", Astrid replied.

Claudia went to the side room and brought with her ... Mary.

Mary was acting surprised, and Astrid really was surprised.

"Oh, you?", Astrid said.

"You?", Mary said.

"I promised to drive Mary home, the I leave. You know each other, that's even better!", Claudia said.

"I don't know", Astrid said.

"Why?" Claudia asked?

Astrid hesitated.

"We had met once... Just kick me out at home, I will not bother you, Astrid.", Mary said.

With that, the three headed for the car. Claudia led the slightly tumbling Astrid to the car, making sure she touches her and using the aphrodisiac effect, without causing suspicion. Claudia pressed against Astrid's breasts when she seated her in the car.

As you know, Mary had prepared her car. She had some sexy music with subliminal messages in it. It would place thoughts to her subconscious mind how beautiful women are, how nice it would feel to touch breasts , how curious she was how the pussy of another woman looks like, how it could taste, how horny she gets when she is alone with another woman, how horny she gets when she gets kissed by a woman and so on. It would place ideas in her mind, her body would react to.

Also there was a slow vibrating integrated in the seat that is not recognizable but stimulates a but sexually.

Astrid sat in the back.

They drove to Astrid place, because it was closer. When they arrived, Mary looked at Astrid and said:

"You really don't look good."

"Come on in, I have a medicine that helps me every time I feel like you are now."

Astrid hesitated, then looked at Claudia.

"I think, that's a good idea. I will come in with you and we will get you some medicine.", Claudia said.

Astrid really felt bad and when Claudia was with them, there was nor reason, not to trust. So she stepped out of the car with the help of Claudia and they went to Mary's apartment.

They helped her to the door and upstairs, always unsuspectingly touching her accidentally and helpfully, lovingly until they reached her apartment. Mary opened the door.

"Take a seat on the sofa, I will bring you the medicine.", Mary stated.

Astrid and Claudia sat down. All was prepared. Mary started her stereo - of course with very sensual music and more calming and more sexual subliminal messages. Mary mixed her special medicine, which in fact was a drug that would make her a bit more awake but also suggestible and very touch sensible and stimulating her sexual drive extremely.

"Here is your medicine. Drink", Mary said. "Don't care bout the taste, it helps very fast normally." Astrid drank it down quickly. Claudia sat beneath Astrid. Mary sat down on the other side of the sofa. Mary placed a hand on her thigh and said:

"now lean back and relax, until it takes effect."

Claudia remembered that she also heard that words back then...

Mary talked with Astrid about beautiful things, Claudia talked about what she found sexy and joked about what funny feeling the hot guy had caused. Both mentioned, how beautiful women are and how nice.

"You are an extremely beautiful woman, also, Astrid", Claudia said.

"Thank you. .. to hear that from a woman as beautiful of you ist probably a big compliment."

C: "So you feel I'm beautiful?"

In Astrid's eyes, Claudia was really exceptionally beautiful. Many women would give a lot to look like her.

A: "Well, yes. Don't get me wrong, I'm totally not into women and I find men more beautiful. It's just the fact that you are."

C: "Really? I think, men are interesting but women are more beautiful."

M: "They really are, and they are more sexy", Mary said in a teasing tone.

A: "O.k., I think the medicine was good and I'm ready to go home."

C: "So why don't you like women?" - Claudia was touching Astrid's leg.

A: "It's just not my taste."

C: "But you find me sexy."

A: "Yes.. aah, no, I said you are beautiful."

M: "Caught. Your Freudian slip said you feel, Claudia is sexy.", she stroked Astrid's leg, just a little.

A: "No, really. I'm absolutely not into women." She sounded a bit stressed now.

Astrid was absolutely sure she was 100% heterosexual. Why are these women talking to her that way?

She noticed that her body was under arousal since some time this evening, but it had nothing to do with women.

She needed to leave.

C: "And how do you know?", she stroked Astrid's arm, also just a little.

Astrid's body reacted to the touch of Mary and Claudia. She didn't know that it was very intense because of the drug for touch sensitivity. But she noticed.

A: "Ok. I really should go now."

Astrid tried to get up, but her body felt weak and Mary and Claudia slightly, almost without force, pulling her back in place.

C: "I think you came here to get what you want subconsciously."

A: "What?"

M: "I think, you react harsh to women because deep down you know that a woman can make you feel what a man never is able to."

A: "Now I really .."

Mary putted a finger on Astrid's mouth. In the same move, she stroked her left leg.

M: "With every touch, your body shows you that you cannot deny to get aroused by a woman touch."

A: "No, I'm totally not interested in women"

With that, Astrid tried to stand up with energy. But Mary was expecting that and was pushing her down. Claudia stroked Astrid's right leg and her face.

"I am not interested! It feels sick even when I think about touching a woman." Astrid shouted. Which maybe was true for her, but in fact right now, her body was tingling when Claudia and Mary touched her legs.

Claudia pulled Astrid head towards her.

C: "See how it feels, when I kiss you."

Claudia led Astrid's head to hers but Astrid avoided the kiss by turning her head the other direction. That was where Mary's mouth was waiting for hers.

Mary grabbed Astrid's head with both hands and kissed her lips tenderly.

Astrid tried to struggle free, to push her head away. But the power of these two women and her weak body were no match.

Mary's "medicine" was taking effect on Astrid. She was so sensible to the kiss, to the stroking, that her body reacted with arousal, no matter what she wanted.

Mary stopped the kiss, leaving Astrid gasping. Then Mary grabbed Astrid under her arms and pulled her upper body to the sofa. Claudia understood what Mary intended and moved on top of Astrid, pulling her left leg up the sofa. So Claudia was now on top of Astrid. Between her legs. Mary held Astrid down while Claudia was now on top of her, going in for the kiss. Astrid again avoided the kiss, so Claudia kissed her neck instead. She grabbed her leg and stroked up and down, pressing it against her hip, while humping into Astrid's crotch. Astrid struggled but there was no way to escape or even get out of that position.

"Please!", Astrid moans out loud.

"Please stop, I'm not a lesbian!", Astrid moaned out in despair.

"Liar", Mary whispered into Mary's ear.

M: "You are so aroused by our woman's touch, you know your are a lesbian deep down."

Astrid did not know that she was manipulated by a drug and by subliminal messages. But her denial of sexual arousal, it was not possible to keep it up.

A: "You rape me!", she gasped.

M: "When you came with us, you subconsciously knew we would take you and unleash your untamed sex drive. You are a lesbian, don't fight it. You feel so aroused by Claudia's touching and my kissing!"

A: "Aaah! No - hhhhh - please!"

Mary now grabbed Astrid's head and kissed her. Astrid closed her lips but Mary this time kissing passionately. Claudia used the moment to open Astrid's belt and pull down her jeans. Astrid was in panic. She tried to struggle free again, so Mary needed to stop the kiss and hold her body down with full force, until Claudia had removed the jeans and was back in position. Then, Mary grabbed Astrid's top from behind and pulled it up. Trying to prevent that, Astrid did not recognize that Claudia now pulled off her panties, before it was too late. Now she laid there, only her bra left to cover her body. Claudia moved over Astrid's body, pushing the bra up to suck in Astrid's right nipple.

12