The Lesbian Maker Ch. 04: Hunt Astrid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An electric wave was moving through Astrid's body. She tried to push Claudia away, only to recognized that Mary now also removed her bra.

"You lesbian bitches!" Astrid cried.

"Look how wet you are, my lesbian bitch", Mary whispered into Astrid's ear, while holding her.

Claudia took the hint, rubbed Astrid's pussy. Astrid felt another electric shock. She tried to pull away.

Claudia moved her hand up and sticked her wet fingers into the mouth of surprised Astrid. This all was too much for her. Tasting her own pussy juice, being held down, clothes pulled off, being kissed, being humped, fingered. Her body undeniable was in extreme arousal and her head was spinning.

„Can you taste, how wet you are?" Claudia asked.

Astrid shook her head but it was true. She was absolutely wet from the manipulation of these two lesbians.

Mary again grabbed Astrid's head and kissed her forcefully. As Claudia sucked in Astrid's left nipple, the arousal wave made Astrid gasp, which enabled Mary to pull her tongue in Astrid's mouth. She now really kissed Astrid and Astrid was getting involved, she could not suppress her unbelievably growing arousal.

Mary knew, the more Astrid would try to suppress her arousal, the longer and stronger it will build up and the more her orgasmic explosion would be.

Claudia now went in for the kill. Mary could not recognize because Mary was holding her head. But Claudia already was between Astrid's legs, moved down and started to lick Astrid's pussy. Astrid's body now sent a wave of feelings through her, she never experienced. A deep moaning, exhaling even in the kiss showed Mary, what happened. Astris pussy was on fire! She struggled but Mary was Holding her head and Claudia was between her head, holding her waist. She was able to move her hip but Claudia was moving with it, licking at Astrid's pussy relentlessly.

Claudia in the meantime was en expert in licking pussy and, though Astrid tried everything to prevent her lesbian orgasm, it was now there. The orgasms wave flashed through her body! Mary stopped her kiss. She wanted to hear Astrid's scream when she had her first lesbian orgasm.

"Aaaaaaaaaah! O gooooood! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!", Astrid screamed out loud!

The wave of emotions through Astrid's body was more intense than anything she ever knew or experienced with a man.

"That was your first lesbian orgasm, Astrid" Mary said while kissing her face.

You see, you are a lesbian or like other women, you never came like that. Only your lesbian urges could bring that up!", Mary whispered to Astrid.

C: "Commit it. That was the most intense orgasm of your life!"

Astrid did not react.

C: "Say it! You know it's true!"

A: "yes."

C: "yes what?"

A: "yes, that was the most intense orgasm in my life." Astrid committed.

M: "Say: I'm a lesbian"

A: "No!"

Mary hinted Claudia to kiss Mary. She wanted Astrid to taste that pussy juice. Getting in contact with it, may feel repulsing for some women but it triggered the primal instinct somehow. Claudia was on top of the exhausted Mary, kissing her intensively. Astrid went with the kiss, even though without much enthusiasm.

Mary removed her clothes in the meanwhile and also removed Claudia's clothes partly.

She told Claudia to stand up and whispered in her ear:

"O.k., now you trib her while I sit on her and let her lick my pussy."

Claudia removed her clothes.

Mary moved on top of Astrid and up, pinning her hands down with her knees. Before Mary knew what was happening, she saw Mary's pussy above her head. At the same time, Claudia laid down on the other side of the sofa and pulled Astrid's crotch into her. She began tribbing her.

Astrid did not know anything about lesbian practices, so this was surprising to her. But her pussy reacted and her wetness was rising immediately.

"Now lick my pussy, beautiful Astrid", Mary said.

Astrid shook her head in disgust and turned it to the side.

A: "This is disgusting!"

M: "Look at me, Astrid", Mary said.

Astrid turned her head towards Mary.

M: "In the first moment you saw me, you knew you wanted to lick my pussy."

A: "No, that doesn't make sense!"

M: "That's why you rejected me, you knew you would not be able to resist licking my pussy and then get addicted to."

Astrid denied what Mary said. But what she said, made her body tingle. Maybe this was caused by the suggestive drugs, maybe it was the post orgasmic mind, but Mary was able to plant that thought into Astrid.

M: "Please, We gave you the best orgasm of your life. Now give something back to me."

A: "No! Please, I will never lick genitals of any woman! It ist so dirty!"

M: "And you like being dirty, don't you? Remember how your body reacted to Claudia's tongue. You like being dirty."

A: "No, I don't"

M: "Just try it once. If you don't like it, it will be only once and you're out. Try it now as you hav the chance to find out."

A: "No, it's disgusting"

M: "You already tasted your own pussy juice and that makes you horny."

A: "It was disgusting either"

M: "Now lick it, please just try. Once you tasted my pussy, you will never want to stop"

A: "That's so ridiculous"

C: "Astrid, I did not believe it myself. But licking pussy is such a turn on, believe me!"

Mary took Astrid's head and pulled it up slightly.

"Do it", she ordered tenderly.

During all the time, Claudia was pressing her pussy into Astrid's and that took effect. Astrid felt the need to be touched and to come.

And that need was expressing in her by wanting to take action on herself. If only this wasn't so disgusting!

Mary pulled Astrid's head further, so her lips were touching Mary's bald pussy.

Astrid was breathing. By her breath the taste of pussy came into her mouth and the smell of Mary's pussy was present in her nose.

This was making her dizzy. And it triggered a primal sex drive, that even she obviously had for pussy.

Mary tenderly stroked Astrid's cheek, pulling her head a bit more.

Even more smell, taste, breathing in through her slightly open mouth. Claudia was pushing in on her pussy. She needed release.

Astrid opened her mouth like a short bite to bring on her tongue on Mary's pussy.

Touching it, but not moving yet. Then another impulse, she slid her tongue over Mary's slit.

Tasting Mary's pussy was disgusting for Mary, but strangely, it also turned her on.

She seemed to feel what she was doing to Mary to herself.

She then began to lick.

"That's good!" Mary ensured Astrid.

"Please make me come!" Mary said tenderly.

As Astrid had began to lick, she became more and more eager in her moves. She was breathing heavily. With every reaction of Mary, Astrid's moving of her tongue and head became more eager. She moved her tongue up and down, left and right, licking on Mary's clit, then sucking it. As if she let out all her desire of how to be licked by a guy. Mary was close to an orgasm with the first touch of Astrid's tongue. That extremely beautiful girl who rejected her, who was totally straight, now was lying below her, looking up with these beautiful eyes and licking her pussy! She tried to hold back her orgasm as long as she could to make this last! The more intense Claudia's tribbing became, the wilder Astrid's licking became, the more unbearable was the intensity of arousal and the rising orgasm. Until it finally rushed through her body, making her shiver, arch her back, stroke Astrid's face, screaming out loud.

"Yes, yessssss! Astrid, you are such a talented lesbian"

"Aaaah" "ooooooooooooooooooh!"

Then she collapsed. Astrid's face was full of Mary's cum. What a dirty sight of that young beautiful, straight girl, tasted the first pussy in her life!

Claudia stopped tribbing and also breathed in the sight. Now they had this totally straight girl orgasm and licking pussy on her own.

That made Claudia horny even more. Still she did not come yet. Now it was her part, being licked by beautiful straight girl Astrid!

Claudia whispered in Mary's ear. Mary whispered something back, then she went off and came back with a strap on dildo. Astrid was puzzled.

Now lie down, Claudia. Claudia laid down on the floor.

"Astrid, crawl up to Claudia's pussy!" Mary ordered.

Astrid hesitated. So Mary took her by the hand and led her to the floor.

"Crawl to her pussy, my beautiful angel", Mary said.

Astrid did as told and stopped at her crotch.

Then Mary weht behind Astrid with the strap on and inserted it in Astrid's pussy from behind.

Astrid never had a boyfriend with such a huge dick and with that intrusion, she felt another unknown, intense wave rushing through her body.

Mary pushed Astrid's head down into Claudia's pussy.

"Lick her!", Mary ordered.

Astrid was not able to think or resist anymore. The intense experience of her orgasm, the strap on, the pussy licking were blowing her mind.

And with another pushing down her head in Claudia's pussy, she began to to lick her second pussy in her life.

The taste was different but intoxicating. Soon, she again began to lick more eagerly, releasing her lesbian sex drive.

Claudia was in heaven. She had Vic but Astrid was even more beautiful and so innocent. And she was licking her pussy now enthusiastically.

It was difficult for Astrid to lick Claudia while being fucked from behind.

"Stick your tongue out wide", Mary ordered.

"Dart her with your tongue!"

Astrid sticked her tongue out and in Claudia's pussy as deep as she could, darting in and out with every pumping of the strapon.

Claudia was in ecstasy and in heaven! Being tongue fucked by Astrid was such a turn-on. She didn't know that still there would be things that made her even more crazy than the experiences she had before.

Claudia shouted "Yes! Fuck me with your lesbian tongue!" Astrid recognized but did not care anymore. She was fucked and fucking like a wild animal until finally, Claudia came with a shuttering orgasm, spreading her pussy juice all over Astrid's face, while Astrid orgasmed on the strap-on, drinking in Claudia's juices.

At the beginning, Astrid resisted, fought, but now she was reprogrammed by her orgasms, the tasting of pussy, being dominated. She was feeling the urge to taste and lick pussy and to orgasm again and again.

Mary looked at her and the expression in her eyes. So she ordered Astrid to turn over, Claudia to sit on Mary's face. She moved between Astrid's legs and again began fucking her with her strap on. Astrid now eagerly sucked on Claudia's pussy without any pushing. She wanted to suck that taste in. And she got so turned on by Claudia's reaction. Claudia was overwhelmed by the site of that beautiful girl lying under her and licking her pussy so eagerly. Both came again in no time.

Mary moved on top of Astrid.

M: "Say I'm a lesbian now."

A: (breathing), looking puzzled

M: "Say it, and I will give you another experience like that." ... "say it"

Astrid did not care anymore. Her sexual mind just needed to suck and orgasm. Even though she was totally exhausted.

A: (breathing) "I am a lesbian now"

M: "Good girl"

M: "Say: From the first moment I subconsciously wanted to lick your pussy" - Astrid knew that was wrong but she wanted Astrid to fully admit to her new lesbian desires.

A: "From the first moment, I subconsciously wanted to lick your pussy"

M: "Good girl!"

Mary moved around and lowered her head. She wanted Astrid in a 69 for that night and now the time was come. Astrid was ready.

Astrid rose her head to Tonge fuck Mary. That was a surprise move. Mary used her best techniques to tease and make Astrid go wild.

Both were sucking, tonguing and licking like wild animals, until both came.

Claudia was watching and lying down beneath them.

"Come give the same to me", Claudia ordered Astrid.

Astrid stood up and laid on Claudia, immediately licking Claudia's pussy eagerly. She wanted that taste, she was now addicted.

Claudia did the same to Astrid.

It was such a sight! Two of the most beautiful women, Mary ever saw, were eagerly eating each other out and were addicted to pussy.

Both girls were straight, as she met them and she implanted a lesbian sex drive or released a primal sex drive, neither of them ever were in contact with.

Mary was in heaven. All she ever fantasied about became true. And she could even fuck this two straight girls again and again because they obviously were addicted lesbians now.

Lesbian urges are the nature of every woman

Scientific studies say, that every woman, even when identifying as straight, is turned on by women and lesbian sex when measuring the reaction of their genitals. Mary was the one to push these straight girls over the edge of being touched and stimulated by another girl.

What science does not say yet: There seems to be a lesbian sex drive, making women want to lick and taste pussy. This is a hard-wired sex desire, that needs to been awaken by making the girls taste pussy and orgasm for a first time. Once they taste pussy for the first time, and you make them orgasm, they get addicted to. You only need to push that straight girls over the line once, maybe two or three times, to make them actively go for lesbian sex. That at least was, what Mary concluded.

In Mary's bed

Mary and Claudia brought Astrid to the bedroom, lying her down. Mary to the left side, Claudia to the right side. Claudia embracing Astrid, Mary spooning her.

They sensually stroked her, had full loving body contact. lying there some time, cuddling, embracing, stroking, Astrid herself began to kiss Claudia tenderly. One thing lead to another. Mary then putted her head between Astrid's legs from behind, began to lick her pussy. At the same time, she began to slowly finger Claudia. Claudia and Astrid are kissing, close to each other. And Mary was making Astrid and Claudia breathing hard into each others mouths. All that continued, until Astrid came, kissing and into each others arms.

Mary laid beneath them again. Astrid looked at her and stood up.

"Lay down there, Mary", she tenderly said.

Mary laid down on the pillow side of the bed.

Then Astrid crawled up to Mary's pussy.

A: "When I rejected you, I may really subconsciously have known, that if I let you touch me, I will not be able to resist."

M: "So you are not repulsed?"

A: "No, I may have feared that I would become a lesbian, once you come close to me."

M: "Say, that you only rejected me because you knew you wold love to lick my pussy!", Mary said

A: "I only rejected you, because I knew I would love to lick your pussy."

M: "That's good Astrid, my beautiful straight girl."

A: "Not anymore." With a smile

Astrid now lowered her head to kiss Mary's pussy.

M: "You could have had that weeks ago", Mary said smilingly.

Astrid brushed on Mary's pussy lips with her lips. Then she used er tongue and slid it between the lips, up and down.

Then she pushed it in, to again taste her juices. Astrid got so horny again and became eager to move deeper and faster.

Claudia laid down under Astrid and began licking her pussy from below. Thats what made Astrid go wild even more.

She was breathing in the beauty of Mary and Claudia. Even Mary's pussy now was like a god made living sculpture. All senses were open to the beauty, sensuality and sexuality in the room. The beauty of the women, the skin, the eyes, the breasts, the pussies. The breathing and moaning. The smell and taste of aroused pussies, the feel of skin to skin, Tonge against clit. It was like a spiritual experience, but totally sexual.

This time, Mary recognized the lust of Astrid's movements and eyes and that she loved what she was doing in that moment. Astrid also was like kissing her pussy and clit, using her hands in soft touches and strokes. That of course brought Mary to heaven and mad her shiver. Now, the totally straight girl that did not even wanted to drink a coffee with her, was lovingly licking her, looking at her with these beautiful eyes! What could be better than this? The next orgasmic wave rushed through Maries body, this time feeling like a relief for every unfulfilled wish, Mary ever had. It felt so good, it's indescribable.

Astrid was sucking Mary's clit in and out while Mary had the orgasm. She drank in that taste and then Mary's love juice. She was almost losing consciousness with that and Claudia making her orgasm now, again. It was like she was on drugs and ever needed more drugs. And in that state of mind, she turned to Claudia, threw herself on top of her and began licking her pussy. Claudia was lying under her, moved Astrid's legs over her head, grabbed her ass and pressed her mouth in Astrid's pussy. Claudia and Astrid were grabbing each others asses and pressed their mouths and tongues in each others pussies like they wanted to get into each others bodies. It was so steamy, intense, pressing hard, tongue fucking each other, pressing their tongues against each others clits, throwing their heads to the left and right in a sixtynine explosion that ended with an orgasmic explosion.

After that, Astrid, Claudia and Mary were so exhausted that they fell asleep, soon, sharing Mary's bed.

In the next morning, when Claudia and Mary sandwiched Astrid lovingly, another series of lesbian actions and orgasms were witnessed.

When they left, they knew, that that experience had changed their lives and they will do it again. Maybe including one or some of Astrid's straight friends. It may be easier if Astrid brought them in to a seduction situation, but to pick up a stranger. And for Astrid, it felt like a special turn-on. After being transformed by about 20 lesbian orgasms, Astrid was thinking of girls differently. She saw them, she imagined how she convinced them to have sex with her, how they resisted, how they finally gave in and licked her pussy like she did. And how they look at her with amazement and lust.

Astrid now was full of lesbian thoughts and feelings. When she looked at a beautiful girl, immediately, blood rushed in her pussy, telling her that she wanted her. She now recognized how sexy girls are, imagined their breasts, butts, pussies, imagined how it felt to touch them or to taste their pussies.

Astrid now at least was bisexual and her sex drive was actively seeking for girls.

12