The Lesbian Maker Ch. 05: Model Perspective

Story Info
Claudia is made to seduce inncocent modeling perspectives.
5.4k words
4.74
11.2k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary gets Claudia to seduce innocent modeling perspectives in photo shootings

This story contains nudity, lesbian sex, and slight manipulation. If you don't like it, don't read it.

This story is continuation of the lesbian maker series, but can be read stand-alone. In this part, there is almost no reluctance, just increasing sexual flow between real beauties. All characters are 18+

Mary had Claudia interact with more than 16 pussies now and made her commit to her lesbian urges. She accepted the "made up" reality that all her denial of lesbian urges in fact werde extremely strong, suppressed lesbian urges. Claudia was a lesbian now and addicted to licking pussy and getting orgasms from women. Mary now had sex with Claudia from time to time, but Claudia had more sex with the oh so hot ex-rival Vic, ever when she was overwhelmed by sexual desire.

And Mary made Claudia seduce super-straight beauty Astrid together in a hot session.

But now Mary wanted Claudia to cross another boundary. She wanted to use her beauty and sexiness to acquire young modelling prospect girls and have sex with them in front of a camera. Legal age, but as beautiful, cute and innocent as can be. And, have I mentioned, they should be girls with potential to be beauty contest winners, modelling perspectives, any mens dreams?

Mary putted subliminal messages at radio, music, films when she met Claudia. She also placed some comments that placed a seed in Claudia's mind that she had an even more suppressed sexual desire for innocent 18 year old girls. When they saw a young girl, she mentioned how beautiful they were, what a good lover she would become, hot soft her skin must be, how desirable the innocent reaction of a young girl is, without giving an impression that she had intentions to have sex with them.

She made sure that Claudia would see pictures of beautiful young adult girls in advertisings, at her computer, also manipulating with subliminal pictures of 18 years old girls before a camera in movies or videos she sees. Tom helped with his IT knowledge, hacked her router and placed the manipulation in between content what Claudia got from the internet.

Mary did not just want Claudia to be involved in sex and personal movies. She also wanted to use her to get her hands on young beautiful women.

Most of the young adult girls are aware of sex, but don't expect sexual advances from a woman. And it's more difficult if the woman is not totally attractive. But Claudia was so beautiful and sexy that it has a certain effect, even on most women.

It can take a lot to get them into bed for Mary herself. And it's a process with risk of failing to get them to lick pussy. But once you made them do it, they will do it a second time and many more times. And possibly, she will get her hands on them, when they are highly aroused in a vulnerable situation, where she can feel them before they gain will to resist.

The difficult part again would be to set up a situation where Claudia would cross that line. Maybe create a situation where she and a girl is alone in an elevator or room? But Claudia would not be the one who crosses the line and the innocent girl also will not be the one. So she called some friends of her who had daughters at youngest adult age. She asked the closer one if they could imagine that they could interact with the daughter of another mother, if they agreed to let other mothers interact sexually with their daughters. Two agreed. Maybe that would work: Put together two or three women and girls together with Claudia and a girl. When the others would have sex with the girls, Claudia could be coaxed into doing it also.

So Mary made an appointment with Mel, who owns a photo/ movie studio, to find out what to do. Mel agreed to do the filming work. There were moral issues for making - in fact sex movies - but Mel in the meantime had experienced several situations where she got aroused by a woman without satisfaction and the thought of seeing some of the most beautiful women in the seduction process and action was too tempting to reject. But the more difficult thing was, to get young women and let them do a daring photoshoot. Therefore Mary needed to get at least one innocent young woman and bring her to the studio. Maybe a neighbour girl? Well, best would be to bring a girl there that was totally attractive to Claudia. From studying her reactions, she knew that Claudia has a weakness for blondes with almost platinum bright hair, blue eyes, a certain face and for cuteness. Maybe that was caused by the subliminal programming, but anyhow, that was perfect. Therefore she needed to find such a girl, involve her in such a photo session. This girl should be happy after this intervention so that she will not complain afterwards or ever ever tell anyone what happened. On the other hand, the more innocent the girl was, the hotter the seduction in the end would be.

Mary searched all over for the right girl and then she saw her: a blonde angel with curls, slim figure, a cute and beautiful face, probably 18 years old. She was sitting at a supermarket and eating ice cream. She went there and asked: "hey, where did you get that ice cream? It looks very tasty!" The girl looked up and said: right there in the mall at the first level, there you can get it. "Oh thanks, I will get me one!"

Mary's thoughts wheeled around. How could she possibly establish a contact? She asked her: "Nice jeans ans T-shirt. Have you ever thought about a pink dress? I think that would make you even more beautiful."

The girl answered: "Hmm, I feel good in jeans and T-shirt. What's your idea?"

Mary: "I know a photographer who does take fashion fotos, therefor I sometimes see potential when I see someone."

The girl: "interesting. Is the photographer only working with models?"

Mary: „Well, she makes photographs for young fashion and always searches for natural young women. Thats why I saw potential."

The girl: "Wow, could you introduce her to me?"

Mary: "Yes, I am sure she really would like you as a model, you're prefect for that." "By the way, what's your name?"

The girl: "Wow, great! I'm Nicole!"

Mary: "Fine, Nicole. What do you think about that: I give you her phone number and address and you talk with her about if there's a possibility. If so, make an appointment."

Nicole: "Wow, yes, here is my phone, please type in her number!"

Mary: "here it is.. Mel.. and here is my number, if you know something or need my help, just call me or write a WhatsApp."

Nicole "Thank you!"

Mary: "One thing: don't talk to anyone yet. There are many people getting jealous or want to get in that business also or anything. Mel does not like it when people spread around that they are model before even meeting them."

Nicole: "I see. Rely on me."

Mary: "good. I am very happy when I can help you!.. so, now I'lll get my ice cream.."

Nicole: "I will call you!"

Mary: "yes please... see you! ..."

Mary got upstairs and got her ice cream. These are good times, where all the girls got already smartphones and she could be in contact with her without her relatives being involved. Also good that she met Mel at the club. She is a talented photographer and really does photographs. She called her to prepare her for Nicoles call. Before the club night, Mel identified as straight. But after that she rethinked her identity and they kept being in contact.

That was the plan. She would set up a photo shoot with Nicole and Claudia to make the lesbian seduction happen. She just needed Mel to be involved in the plan and widen her lesbian manipulation to Nicole and maybe also on Mel.

First, Nicole was invited to a photo shoot alone where Mel took some semi-fashion shots. But she told her, she needed her to be in totally different clothes so that the fashion companies see her potential and she placed a hint that a sexy girl has higher chances to be discovered or chosen for a payed shooting.

During the shoot, Mel plaid music which Mary provided. In that, she placed suggestions that she would feel sexy and wanted to be as sexy and cool as erotic models are. Suggested that fashion models are attracted to women, love the female body, like women, playfully kiss women, touch each other, feel good being touched by a woman and so on.

Now Mary set up the situation. She asked Claudia, to pick up a girl she knew to chose some nice but sexy clothes for a photo shoot. Claudia liked to help and agreed, not knowing that this girl would be the one, Mary wanted her to seduce later. Mary said that this girl has potential and she wanted to mentor her, therefore she could use her credit card and spend up to $600. So that was just Claudia meeting Nicole at the mall and they went shopping. Claudia chose very fashionable clothing, some sexy skirts, boots, tops. Her taste in clothes was very good and Nicole felt proud, looking almost like the female models she knew from fashion magazines. Claudia didn't think about anything sexual when agreeing to this shopping tour. But she must admit that this girl is extremely cute and beautiful and seeing her in sexy clothes or in the dressing room did make her fantasise of how she would look naked or how it would be to touch her. Mary's subliminal messages and placed verbal seeds did their work.

Then, Mel said to Claudia, she wanted to make an fashion shooting for a collection of a company which provides fashion for young and fashionable adults. So both should come to her at an afternoon 4 pm to do the shooting. Both agreed without thinking about any possible problem. The studio, they were shooting in, had separate areas, one white, one beach picture and sand, one red satin environment, one living room simulation.

In the background, music with subliminal was plaid, suggested that women/ girls are so sexy, they are attracted to each other, it is totally natural to touch each other and feeling sexy, to be fascinated to touch boobs and ass, to feel an urge to kiss a girl/ woman, that girls naturally like to feel and kiss breasts, it is natural that a woman feels the urge to caress a girl everywhere at her body and so on. Later that would change to more sexual things.

Also the served cocktails and other drinks contained aphrodisiac and the drug Mary found, that makes touch sensible and being easily aroused.

They began with bright light, simulating them walking in the sun, and summer clothing. Mel suggested them to be playful, laughing, hugging, asked them to complement each other to get good pictures. Mel told Nicole that she was model-like and she was looking so sexy. Both went with it.

The shooting in the Satin red room part was done with a classy gown for both, going hand in hand, dancing with each other, simulating a red carpet walk. Mel always made them touch each other casually, complimented and made comments that made them feel happy, sexy and open minded. Also here she started to make them tell each other how beautiful they are. And in fact, it was so true - both were extremely beautiful.

Then change to the beach room part. There, the clothing changed to bath suit, then changing to bikini. Mel ordered them to run around after each other, to be playful, to hug, Claudia hop on Nicole to tickle her. The pictures should be really fun beach party like. Then, in bikinis, the should show love, hug, Nicole was asked to kiss Claudia's belly, Claudia was asked to kiss Nicole on the forehead and the cheek, then to hold her up and kiss her stomach. Then to hold her from behind, then Claudia sat in the sand and Nicole sat between her legs.

All this was harmless but the drugs, subliminal and the touching between the two lead to a certain arousal. Claudia was programmed by Mary before and this girl was so beautiful, cute and nice, Claudia surely was touched by her. Also Nicole. Claudia was like a supermodel for her, it made her proud to be on photographs with a woman like her and she tried to be sexy and adult to keep up with her idol. And also on her, the subliminal in the studio had effect. As a very young adult she was even more suggestible and they did good work to make her aroused without her, knowing what that meant.

Then they changed to the living room. Mel suggested a short break to offer them drinks which increased the arousing drug level. She thanked them and hugged them, kissing both on their cheeks in a loving way, making sure they were pushed together again and their boobs were touching also.

Then the living room setup. They started with a blue summer clothing, standing there, hanging on the sofa, playing with each other, hugging, laughing. Then they should change to a nightie and simulate having an evening watching a movie, lying on the sofa together, arm in arm, Claudia was asked to caress Nicoles head, shoulder, body - like a loving best friend or sister would also do. But Mel wanted to cross the border at this point, so she asked Nicole to turn around and kiss Claudia like she was the most loving person in the world. Claudia was asked to put her arms around Nicole to show her loving and caress her back and lightly hold her head with caressing her hair. Nicole was not really knowing much about sex, and was confused about what she was feeling with no boy around. But she was feeling love and kissed Claudia on her cheeks, her neck hugging her deeply, and even on her mouth like she has seen in movies for loving people.

Claudia never even thought about having sex with a 18 year old girl - she was too young and cute - but her body was reacting to the touch of that girl. Claudia did not want it to, but she couldn't do anything to stop her rising arousal. This was an impossible thing, she was aroused by a girl in this photo shoot. What if her hardening nipples were recognised on be seen on the photos? Or Nicole would recognise the smell of her wetting pussy? What has she become? But Mel encouraged both, that these were so incredible beautiful pictures, and are exactly what she wanted. Then she moved to both and slightly pushed Claudia's hands a little more down, so that they were now stroking the young woman's butt. Claudia did not understand, wasn't that a sexual touch? Mel then placed Nicoles hands down to Claudia's belly, moving to her waist and with that, as it was not intended, just happening, moving under Claudia's nighty on her bare belly, around her waist. Mel was making sure she got an idea to caress Claudia tenderly there.

Important for seduction, it it is out of aspiration of the persons: Don't give them time to think. Just escalate and and let their body and subconsciousness react. And make them „think" with their pussies. And it worked here. Both felt arousal and their breast were hardened, their pussies felt hot.

Claudia shuddered. What does Mel intend? Mel went back to the camera and made some more photos of this beautiful young girl hugging this extremely beautiful woman deeply, kissing, having one hand underneath her nighty, while Claudia stroked her ass, legs and belly. She could not resist to touch that girl intensely, as long as Nicole would not pull back. But the more Claudia caressed and squeezed, the more Nicole eagerly kissed and caressed Claudia. Both were in a state of love and even growing arousal. Claudia should have stopped but it felt so good and in fact it was not really wrong at that point. Nicole was not really aware of the sexual character that was developing, even though she felt the warmth and heat.

Then, Mary sat Nicole frontal on Claudia's lap, face to face, holding each others faces with both hands, smiling. More pictures were taken.

Mel asked Nicole, and that crossed the line: I see you love Claudia so much, do you want her to show you how to really kiss?

Claudia was shocked by that question but Nicole immediately nodded. Claudia wanted to stop here but Nicole was still looking in her eyes, holding her head and seemed to be keen on her kiss. So she thought, she wants a kiss, so I can give one to her. It is what she wants. And she felt such love and arousal, that she leant forward and put her mouth on Nicole's. Nicole felt a shiver going through her body, as well as Claudia. It was that moment, when the tension that was built up by the shooting, in a way discharging, and in a way was even more charging. Claudia sucked lightly on Nicoles lips, before she tenderly caressed Nicoles lips. Nicole tried to do the same to Claudia. Finally, their tongues met and were dancing with each other. Claudia's and Nicoles pussy began to heat up and ache a little. Claudia knew what that means and she tried to hide. Nicole was moving on Claudia's lap in an expression of the feeling. That increased the arousal of Claudia more than she would ever intend on her will.

Mel went to both and whispered in Claudia's ear: "I turned off the camera." She lead Claudia's hands on Nicoles butt cheeks, pressing the hands on it to show her to squeeze her. "You are so beautiful and loving together, let her feel your love, let go." Claudia was unsure if she really should let go. If so, she would probably pull away Nicoles clothes and lick her pussy to an orgasm. But this was an innocent young woman! Was she even feeling that way?

Mel took Nicoles hands and whispered: "did you ever wonder, how breasts feel?" With that she put it on Claudia's boobs. Claudia broke the kiss but Nicole was fascinated by the feeling. Mel moved Nicoles hands. "Squeeze the boobs, caress them, and most of all here (moving around her nipples)." Mel whispered in her ear. And she did so, being fascinated by Claudia's reaction, that look in her face.

"Let go. She wants it, believe me." She whispered in Claudia's ear and pushed their heads together tenderly. Nicole kissed Claudia again. Claudia hesitated but she kissed Nicole back.

With a soft voice, Mel said: "I let you alone now, none of us will ever tell anybody what happens here and only you both decide what you do.". She slowly and silently went out of the room and closed the door. Of course, Mel had set up videocameras all over the studio, still running, but that was her secret.

Claudia now was alone with this beautiful and so young woman. Her nipples were hard as rockets, her heart was beating and her pussy was burning.

She whispered to her: "Do you really want me to show you love?"

"I love you so much and I want your love" Nicole answered.

"None ever must know. If you never ever tell anyone, I can give you so much love."

"I will never tell anyone if you want so." Nicole whispered.

Claudia pulled the nightie of Nicole over her head. Her still tiny tits now are shown and Claudia was so touched by the beauty and cuteness of Nicole.

She caressed her small breasts softly. "Do you like that?" She asked. Nicole nodded. Claudia leant forward and took one nipple in her mouth, slowly sliding her tongue around it. Then lightly sucking on it and pulling on it. Nicole never felt something like that. She could not help but offer her breasts to Claudia. She gave her treatment to the other nipple, while kneading and pulling the other small breast. Nicoles hip was moving back and forth, trying to cope with the upcoming feeling.

Nicole was not prepared for this. It felt wrong doing this with a woman. And her mind told her to stop Claudia. But her body followed the feelings that undeniably were there. She of course did not know, that she was manipulated by a drug that made her extremely touch sensitive, aroused, and by subliminal messages to induce lesbian thoughts and feelings. For her, they just appeared.

Claudia could not resist, now rubbing the front of Nicole's pants. "How does that feel?" She asked. Nicole jumped a bit from Claudia's touch.. there. "Strange." Nicole gasped. She rubbed a bit harder and faster and a shiver ran through Nicoles body, she could really not classify in any way. But she moaned. Claudia wanted to take it slow. "Please now suck my breasts", she whispered in Nicoles ear while removing her Nighty top. Nicole looked intimidated to Claudia's big womanly breasts. She tentatively touched them, now on naked flesh. Like Claudia before, she lowered her head and licked on one nipple. Claudia moaned, caressing Nicoles beautiful angel head. That encouraged her to intensify her licking and sucking, which made Claudia crazy. Nicole was fascinated by what pleasure she seemed to be able to give to that beautiful woman and she more eagerly sucked and squeezed her breasts. After a wonderful time doing that, Claudia pulled her up and stood up. She kissed her way down from Nicoles mouth to her chest, belly, down to her pants. Then, she pulled them down, making Nicole stand there totally naked, her pussy right before Claudia's face. Claudia kissed her way down Nicoles thighs on the left and up on the right, caressing her. Nicole shivered from the touch.

12