The Lesbian Maker Ch. 05: Model Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Claudia asked Nicole to pull down her nighty pants. She also kissed her way down, from her chest to her belly to her pants. Than pulled the pants down to the ground. Now she was facing the pussy of this beautiful woman. She never saw one that close and it was somehow impressing. Claudia took Nicole and laid herself on the couch on her back, Nicole on top of her, legs spreaded. She said "caress me" and stroked all over Nicoles body, especially her legs and butt cheeks, also her back and her breasts in between. Nicole ran her hands up and down the sides of Claudia, then crossed and squeezed her tits. Claudia now passionately kissed Nicole and both of their tongues eagerly danced together. Both were unable to control their feelings, they just wanted to touch and love each other.

Then Claudia putted one hand down and rubbed on Nicoles now naked, cute pussy. It was so wet, like Claudia expected. Nicole moaned out loudly. Claudia continued to kiss and rub ecstatic Nicole who was now letting out moans uncontrollably. Claudia knew she would give her a lot of orgasms today, so she continued to rub her and squeeze her ass and kiss her, until Nicole screamed out in her first orgasm, rubbing up and down on Claudia. Then Claudia lead down Nicoles hand to her own pussy and showed her how to rub her, moaning out loudly also. That unbelievably beautiful angel girl ist now rubbing her pussy, eager to make her come. Then Claudia showed her how to finger her, something that is different from a virgin girl. Nicole eagerly sucked Claudia's breasts and fingering her now, wanting to give her, what she just gave her a few moments ago. Then Claudia shuddered in an intense orgasm, she would never ever would have expected to have with someone as Nicole. But now that was the hugest turn-on for her.

Claudia hugged and caressed Nicole and so did Nicole in return. Then, Claudia Sat down the sofa, Nicole sitting there.

"Now I will show you something that will be even much better that what I did with my fingers", Claudia said. Nicole looked down on her confused.

Claudia spreaded Nicoles legs and pulled her hip to the edge of the sofa. She looked at that girl, legs spreader wide, that beautiful pale skin. That cute, pink virgin pussy. These perfectly beautiful face and bright blue eyes looking at her. She breathed in the moment. Even a few month ago she could not have imagined to adore a girls nakedness and vagina like this. And now she's so turned on by it.

Than she kissed Nicoles legs up her thigh, touching her inner thighs with her finger tips at the same time, making Nicole shiver again. Then she began kissing close to Nicoles pussy lips. Nicoles mind raced: What is she doing? Is she kissing me - down there?? She couldn't? Could she? Claudia got closer to her pussy and then licking with her tongue from the lower push lips up to almost her clit. That felt so awesome for Nicole! But that is so strange! Claudia was now so in sexual urge to touch and lick that pussy. She wanted to taste that cute one! She ran her tongue now inside Nicole's pussy lips and up and down, making Nicole humping and spreading her legs wide. And then, she continued to touch her clitoris with her tongue. In that moment, Nicole had an electric wave going through her body, she never could have imagined. Claudia went with her moving body and now licked Nicoles pussy expertly and eagerly. She wanted to make this cute girl come so bad! She kissed and sucked her pussy and clit and finally, Nicole came screaming and humping like crazy.

Claudia went up the sofa and kissed Nicole again, making her taste her own pussy juice. Nicole found it repulsing at first but then gave in the kiss. Nicole did not expect that it is possible to feel that way and she now really loved Claudia. After some recovery, Nicole asked: "Can I do that to you?"

"I hoped you would ask me to", Claudia smiled. Look at you, you beautiful thing, please now lick my pussy, Nicole.

Claudia couldn't believe, she said that to that young woman. A few month ago she was completely straight. A few days ago she never had any thought of having sex with a young girl. And now she was so turned on by the innocent cute girl. But she neither can deny it's like it is, nor does she have the will to stop here. She was lying there with one of the most beautiful girls she ever saw and when she would let pass this opportunity, she may have a fantasy hunting her with no occasion to fulfil. So she took the situation forward.

Both, Claudia and Nicole were still on a post-orgasmic level. She leaned back on the sofa and Nicole kneeled down in front of her, between her legs. That was a magical moment for Claudia, looking in eager blue eyes of that beauty between her legs. Claudia opened her pussy a bit with her fingers and told Nicole to slowly tease her and then lick push her tongue inside her. Nicole tentatively did as told. She expected it to taste bad. But in fact, it was not so bad, a bit salty. After knowing it is o.k., she licked further. Claudia was in ecstasy, feeling that Tonge on her pussy. Claudia told her to push in and out her tongue in a rhythm and Nicole did as told. Because it is hard to do with the Tonge alone, she pushed her head forward and back, darting her tongue into Claudia's pussy.

Claudia could almost not cope with the sight of this cute angel really sticking her tongue in her pussy and tongue fucking her. The impossibility of such a thing makes her even more hot and she thought it was impossible after the orgasms she experienced with Vic, but now the hugest orgasm of her whole life flooded through her body. It felt like an explosion of light inside her, she was totally out of her mind and in ecstasy, screaming and rolling her eyes up.

Mel in the background was in ecstasy, seeing two the most beautiful, sex creatures on the planet, having sex with each other, being totally in ecstasy. Good that they were not aware of anything around them and just were into each other.

Nicole was a bit fearful but realised that Claudia was having a very beautiful, ecstatic experience. She climbed on top of her, looked her in the eyes and kissed her passionately again, showing her how much she wanted to give her that. Claudia caressed Nicole and slowly regained her senses. This was not what she expected. Maybe because that was a forbidden love, she was so ecstatic. Or Mary would have been right, that she now experienced the relief of her sexual desire for girls. She did not expect to ever have lesbian feelings and now she got so orgasmic with a girl, almost a teen, she could not believe it.

And now as the girl just had two orgasms, she wanted to show her more. She laid her down to the sofa, spreaded her legs and got on top of her. Than she made their pussies make contact and moved up and down. She took the beauty angels legs and pushed her pussy in and out, up and down on her, and their clits rubbed on each other intensively. She looked into the wide eyes of Nicole, who was screaming and moaning again. Her tits were bumping on Nicole's, getting touched again and again. Kissing Nicole was hard to do but Nicoles lips flew over her chest, sticking her tongue out and Nicole tried to grab Claudia's ass and stroke her while she fucked her. If Claudia would be a man she would have a problem because her next orgasm rose up so big and fast, that she would have ejaculated immediately. But as a woman, she continued with tribbing her young angel until both had two more shattering orgasms. Nicole now needed to kiss Claudia again.

Both collapsed and Claudia rolled around, pulling Nicole on top of her. So they kissed, cuddled, caressed each other.

After some time, Claudia said: "There is one more thing, I want to do with you now, Nicole."

"What?" Nicole asked.

"A way, how we can both have ecstasy together in a most special way.", Claudia answered. "I'll show you."

Claudia layed down on the carpet in front of the sofa. Come here, she winked to Nicole. Turn around. She took Nicoles legs and put them aside of her head. "Kneel down", she said. Nicole did, but did not understand. Now get on all fourth. And now put your head to my pussy. Nicole was a little bit shorter than Claudia, but she grabbed Nicoles legs, putted her head up and forward and began pushing her tonge inside Nicoles pussy. Now Nicole understood and did the same to Claudia. Nicole could hardly lick while feeling Claudia's tonge fucking her. But she moved fiercefully on Claudia's pussy with her tonge, moving her head side to side, up and down. Claudia sucked in Nicoles clit now and that caused the next orgasmic explosion for Nicole. She could do nothing but to scream out. But Claudia continued to lick Nicoles pussy like crazy and so Nicole also did the same, until both came again and again.

After that, they layed beneath each other. Claudia looked at Nicole and that was so beautiful and so dirty. That angel with blonde curly hair with pussy juice smeared all over her face, looking totally satisfied and exhausted. Claudia knew: That could not be the last experience of that kind. Once Nicole tasted such ecstasy, she would come back and Claudia would eagerly welcome her. And Claudia would seduce other young women. But that's another story...

And so it was. After that, Claudia and Nicole met again regularly and had hot lesbian sex. Nicole still lived in the home of her parents - good that they did not recognise at all.

12