All Comments on 'The Lesbian Maker Ch. 05: Model Perspective'

by LesbianSeduction

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
LesbianSeductionLesbianSeductionover 1 year agoAuthor

I improved the writing/ spelling/ grammar quality.

Hope you like it.

What are your fantasies related to women/girls being seduced or tricked to lesbian sex?

kasin13kasin1312 months ago

Definitely house wife seduction. Have Claudia and Mary see a sexy but up uptight & prudish neighbor. Have her and the husband having a great sex life.

Slowly the girls get friendly.

They try convincing her that she's not getting what she truly should be in bed by telling them their amazing conquests bit by bit, finally saying they were all with other women. She's disgusted at first, but the seeds are planted.

One day when the husband is out... They act... Even afterwards she denies it, but keeps coming back for more relief completely hating herself and feeling guilty, but addicted to the sessions... Trying harder each time to resist going back.

Or even pregnant lesbian seduction, but that wouldn't work well with the drugged aspect, but could be a challenge.

Maybe they keep the pregnant wife occupied, so she can't get release from her husband or by herself, but they keep the touching and suggestions.

Till one day, where tummy rubbing turns very sexual, and they admit to a curiosity about breast milk... Ending in them feeding off her as she tries gets herself off... Only for them to stop abruptly.

Not wanting to give her time to think or tend to her needs herself or with her husband, they talk her into calling her hubby and telling him she's having a sleepover/girls night.

Then they help her get hers over and over... To her fading reluctance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous