All Comments on 'The Lesbian, Witch and the Wardrobe'

by Nellymcboatface

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a switcheroo lol fun read, thanks!

Nicole2023Nicole20237 months ago

I need a pt 2 with a dead Morgan

metroalmametroalma7 months ago

I was going to complain that Morgan wasn't right being able to read and all and for a woman who didn't want to be involved with a woman she was so eager togive it a go with Debs.

Good deception great storyy

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Never expected this ending. Great story

TheMaxx_013TheMaxx_0137 months ago

Interesting twist :D , you can do a sequel where Merlin Helps Debbie and they Hunt Morgana :D

AnonimousOtherAnonimousOther7 months ago

I hated this story. I don't usually give low scores because if I don't like a story I rarely get to the end of it. This one the ending was just cruel

Bluesea00Bluesea007 months ago

Good story. Andno it wan't a lovely one.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere7 months ago

Well, that was different, after something definitely 'off' for the whole story!

Slurpy29Slurpy297 months ago

I really enjoyed this one. As I started reading I had a brief thought that there was something a little off on Morgan and as it went on that the old woman was going to be the hero. The way you completely took us down a different path in total Halloween fashion was cool. During Halloween good does not always win. However, I really would like a part two where a year has past and you could bring the old lady in to save the day. Five stars for me!

DommeCatDommeCat7 months ago

I agree with previous comments. If this story has no follow-up, i can't give it more than 2 stars.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt7 months ago

If this hadn’t been a Halloween story, I would’ve totally hated on it. But it is, and so the ending is perfectly legitimate for the theme. However, I want a follow up with Debbie being rescued too ;). Love the idea of Merlin stepping in to help and Morgan getting payback! You know, not much scares me anymore but the thought of being sucked into that wardrobe tomb for a millennia definitely made me shudder, so well done there!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire7 months ago

Wow. That ending was totally unexpected even after I thought of the name and the Arthurian connection but discounted it as coincidence. However, the evil genii always wants out of the bottle and will use any trick in the book to accomplish that so it was an excellent journey getting to that point and perfect for a Halloween tale, even though I felt awful for Debbie at the end. Very well done, so 5* and best wishes in the contest to you.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon7 months ago

I preferred the shorter version. It may have been brutal, but it had more impact.

Bluesea00Bluesea006 months ago

thanks Nelly. looking forward to read your next story on whatever you feel like.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire6 months ago

Nelly, thanks for the note and for letting me know about the revised ending. The original had a much harder, more surprising punch for Halloween, but the added ending was more "feel-good-ie" (if there is a such a word) and doesn't leave the reader sad. I didn't vote again since I already had but still wishing you well in the contest.

Jackie.HikaruJackie.Hikaru6 months ago

Fun! Now I'm curious what the original ending was :)

Happy Halloween!

FriendRonFriendRon6 months ago

I loved this ending much more than the last. A very satisfying story, in so many ways. Thank you for requesting the revision.

Runner4069Runner40696 months ago

It weird, hard to follow at the start and it's certainly different. I didn't care for it personally, as much as I love your other works. Thanks for sharing and I am sure many will love it, it would be a truly horrific story without the ending 365 days later.

THBGatoTHBGato8 days ago

Ha ha. I liked this. Annoyed with myself that I didn't suss out Morgan's identity earlier, even through you had foreshadowed it well. I wasn't sure that I bought Morgan's change of heart at the end though, but glad Zoe's loyalty was rewarded. Mystified why this isn't ranked higher as the sex scene was scotch bonnet hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNellymcboatface@Nellymcboatface
Hi, thanks for reading my stories. I've not given any personal information, as I want to seduce you with my fantasies, not prejudice you before you read my stories. Thanks for bearing with me... Chapter 10 from Victoria and Alex is on its way... and with Literotica for publi...