The Lesbian, Witch and the Wardrobe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you two get a room!" Came the laughing voice of the werewolf from several cubicles down.

"You could have shared!" Morticia laughed from the cubicle at the other end.

"Whatever you girls are doing can you hurry up? I'm busting!" A strained voice pleaded from the queue outside.

The sound of two toilets flushing and clicks of doors caused a flurry of movement outside but with them not being from the adjacent cubicle Debbie knew it wasn't Morgan. Once she'd finished and made sure her dress wasn't caught up in her thong waist band, garter or stocking tops she flushed and exited to wash her hands.

The sexy werewolf and Morticia were waiting away from the queue but this time both had their arms casually wrapped around each other. Werewolf had a hairy costumed leg wrapped around Morticia's and her extra hairy gloved hand caressing her hip.

"Hi, we've not seen you two before, are you new around here?"

They soon discovered that they frequented the same clubs and pubs, just never at the same time. They continued to chat whilst she kept an eye on Morgan's door. She soon emerged, quickly followed by Zoe, who showed her how to pump the soap out and have water automatically turn on as it sensed the movement of hands.

As she dried her hands with the paper towels she joined a grinning Debbie, with a kiss and hug. Whilst thanking Zoe for her help. Debbie made the introductions as they left to find that the 'Hulk' had reappeared and was still harassing the ladies in the queue.

"Come on girls, second chance to suck the largest swinging cock in town."

He again grabbed his crotch, stepping to block the women's exit.

His friend's joined him, laughing at his antics as he unzipped his trousers to flick out a rather mediocre, limp dick.

Morticia laughed to mock him, "Hey look, It's like a cigarette but smaller!"

His friends laughed and back away, some ducking back into the 'gents' but his face reddened and he shouted back, "Fucking lesbian, bitch."

He put his embarrassment away and stepped towards the friends, but with menace, no longer pretending to joke. His remaining friends spirited away, leaving the hallway.

Before he reached Morticia, Morgan whisked through the friends, snarling at him to grab him tightly by the throat. His hands flayed in the air in shock, unable to gain traction as she squeezed his throat, causing his eyes to bulge. As his knees buckled she continued to speak to him with words that no one else could hear over the pounding beat.

When she released him he fell backwards to the floor, his hands clawing at his own throat, as if choking. Morgan calmly motioned to her friends to leave with her as she held onto Debbie's hands pulling her. As they stepped past him he began to foam at the mouth, his finger nails tearing at his neck, drawing blood.

"What the fuck did you do?" Debbie shouted as they reached the end of the hall and looked back to be sure Zoe, werewolf woman, and Morticia were following, all with the same shocked look.

"There's a nerve deep in the neck, that if you catch it right and stem blood flow, it sends the throat into spasms. He'll be okay and be able to breathe soon." She calmly answered.

Morticia caught up to hug Morgan, "Thanks, I owe you a drink, come on."

They directed Morticia to the bar closest to Abby, and Charlotte. Debbie felt safer walking with Morgan but seeing Zoe still looked shaken, Morticia gave her a hug and walked with her arm around her. Once at the busy bar they saw even less staff than earlier. They waited until a gap opened up which they quickly filled.

Morgan smiled at Morticia, "Don't worry we have a system to grab their attention."

She pulled Debbie towards her by the waist, running her thumbs across the silk, which warmed her once more and what little doubt over what had occurred left her as her excitement rose. Morgan's eye's flared green flames soothing her and drawing her in, wanting to dance through those green luscious fields once more.

She gasped in anticipation as hands grasped her hair, pulling at the roots, electrifying her excitement. She felt her damp hot breath as their lips hovered close, and her breasts yearned for her touch. Debbie's hands slid inside her jacket to her waist, then run up her back and behind her shoulder blades, waiting for approval.

Morgan saw the bar staff's watching them and plunged her lips onto Debbie's. Her tongue entered her mouth and Debbie found her approval, to caress her back, pulling herself closer. Their tongues entwined and Debbie found Morgan tasted differently. She didn't know whether it was the heat of the club, the fire in her eyes or her adrenalin from earlier but it was sweeter and more potent, sending shivers of excitement through her.

Her hair roots screamed at her as the hands gripping her turned and her pussy ached for fingers to release their desires. Her breasts beat with the pounding of her heart as they needed Morgan's hands to scratch that itch. Eons flashed past as their kiss endured suns bring born and dying.

Debbie's sight began to fade and she swooned with lack of oxygen as in her passion she'd forgotten to breathe. Hands released her hair and caught her in a hug as she heard Morgan's laughter between kisses being pecked on her cheeks.

"Shit, you've never kissed me like that!" The werewolf complained to Morticia.

"That was one hell of a kiss!" Zoe had to admit.

Morticia laughed as she was being served and half the bar gawping at the couple, whilst Debbie gasped air hugging Morgan back.

"God, I want you so badly." Debbie gasped between breaths at her.

The two hugged and laughed at each other, still holding onto each other. Morgan laughed at Morticia, as she five large empty glasses were being poured from two bottles.

"Remind me to bring you both next time I need a drink. I think there were more than just a few eyeballs out on stalks there girl."

Morticia grinned, patting her on the shoulder.

Soon after, she passed each one of them a drink, "A cocktail with my recipe, which will warm you up, so sip them to savour."

Werewolf smiled and nodded in agreement, having experienced one before.

The five of them raised their glasses, chinked them together to then sip as instructed. The cool liquid ran like treacle over Debbie's tongue and she smiled at Morgan, who licked her tongue over her lips to leave a glossy trail. Her tongue tingled with a rich liquorice taste that eased down passed her tonsils.

The three friends glanced at each other expectantly almost disappointed. The other two smiled, biding their time. Then Debbie's throat warmed and it felt like a red hot snake was working its way down. The weird glances of her two friends and raised eyebrows told her they had the same sensation working down.

"Phoowee, is it safe to take another sip?" Zoe asked, grinning.

Werewolf and Morticia raised their glasses for a second helping, chuckling. It was only after they had proven it was safe did the three repeat the experience. This time the snake settled in their stomachs to writhe and wriggle, causing them to laugh and giggle.

"That's the weirdest cocktail I've ever drunk," Debbie had to admit as the other two agreed.

"You'll have to tell us the recipe?"

Morgan hoped.

"Hmm, well now... Do I kiss and tell?"

She teased but saw the Werewolf glare at her.

"Only joking, but as you saved me from that creep, I'll tell you."

She stepped between Zoe and Morgan, to talk in her ear, so no one else could hear. Debbie saw Werewolf envious and smiled at her, not wanting to cause tension with their new friends. The two women laughed as they separated, and Morticia returned to Werewolf to also talk in her ear, leaving her laughing.

"What did she say?" Asked Debbie?

Morgan laughed and spoke in her ear, just loud enough for her to hear over the music.

"She just confirmed that she doesn't kiss and tell, not even for one of my super kisses and her buying us drinks was payment for saving her!"

Debbie sighed in relief and saw a blushing werewolf, trying to laugh her embarrassment away, pulling an apologetic face at her.

"Hey, come and meet Abby and Charlotte."

Debbie walked the friends through the crowds to the balcony where the forgotten pair merrily danced hand in hand, facing each other.

"Hey, sorry we've taken so long."

"We thought you're left without us. Wow who are these two?"

"Ah, we don't know. Hey, Morticia who are you?"

"Ha ha, I'm Clair and this is a very hairy Katy."

"I lost the bet. So have to put up with this itchy get up."

Katy scratched at her arms and pulled at her scrawny short tail.

Debbie introduced everyone but as they each greeted Katy none could resist teasing her.

"Three months growth or just a bad Friday night?"

Abby opened the batting with the others following suit.

Katy took all the ribbing in good stead then had to admit.

"It's my own fault. She supports Arsenal and me Chelsea, who were the odds on favourite for the showdown last weekend. So much for luck, they lost and it cost me this embarrassingly sweaty itch suit."

"Just feel lucky I didn't make you wear the mask," Clair scolded with a laugh.

Abby then pointed at their drinks.

"Hey, I thought we were in a round, so where's our drinks?"

Abby protested, seeing the glasses.

Claire wiggled her glass.

"My fault, I'm afraid. I was a damsel in distress, and Morgan kindly stepped in and saved my loud mouth ass. So I felt duty bound to repay her with a drink."

Zoe offered Abby her glass, "It's different Abs, try it. I don't know if I can finish it. I'm not keen on the taste and it keeps repeating on me."

Abby accepted the offer as they explained the exact circumstances of Clair's treat whilst they all sipped.

Morgan hugged Debbie, pecking a kiss on her cheek.

"Is that what my legs looked like to you?" She asked as she nodded to Katy's legs.

"Not quite as bad, but nearly."

She laughed, stroking her arm.

Morgan gripped her waist to pull her into a deep, tongue filled kiss, which had her body screaming for her satisfaction once more.

"Geez, you know how to keep a girl on edge," Debbie panted as they broke, planting extra wet kissed on her liquorice tasting lips.

Getting the feeling they were being watched, she looked to see the other five looking wide eyed at them.

In a lull in the music Claire leaned forward to say, "Does she always kiss you so passionately?"

"Uh-huh," Debbie grinned back.

Pleased that for once she had the woman they all yearned for, the prize they all spoke about when single and lonely. The one that made your pussy melt and breasts ache."

"You two just can't put each other down. I'm jealous!" She shouted back over the next surge of heavy dance music.

The larger group of friends settled down to more dancing and chatter. Not long after Abby and Charlotte admitted to needing the 'Ladies' and set off into the crowd. It took ages before they returned, all excited.

"We had to use one of the other sets of toilets. The one's close by are closed off and security are everywhere."

Charlotte chimed in, "They're warning people to be wary of drugs being used, as they've had two cases of people suffering violent reactions. The one bouncer said he'd never seen anything like it. They go blue and foam at the mouth, whilst having convulsions."

"They said they recover but are waaaay out of it and have been rushed to hospital for observation."

Zoe's eyes bulged and she glared between Debbie and Morgan, "Did they say who was affected or what drug?"

"No, but they are really angry as the club has worked hard to keep this drug free and have previously had a good record." Abby answered, "I've been coming here for years and never seen so many bouncers with paramedics. Even the police are in here."

Claire and Katy were equally surprised with Claire confirming.

"We come here a lot too, as they do a great burlesque night here once a month and it's always had a great reputation for being clean. It's one of the reasons we come. You girls will have to join us next month, it's a scream."

The group continued to dance and comment excitedly at the development. As she looked over the dance floor beneath them Debbie noticed the extra staff patrolling the dancing masses. A few florescent bibs of paramedics and security walked the perimeter bars and tables, monitoring the guests.

It felt an age since their last drinks, so Debbie thought it was time to buy a round. She checked with everyone and Zoe offered to join her, as Morgan was happily dancing with the others but obviously felt safer as she waved her to go.

The friends headed to the bar to see staff on both sides of the bar.

"Hey, that's my brother's mate, come one, maybe we'll get served sooner." Zoe declared.

"Yo Steve, what gives?" Zoe greeted the tall bouncer, who grinned when he saw her.

"Some dirt bag is handing out some weird drug. Even the paramedics are stumped. None of their simple tests confirm what it is. They've swabbed surfaces and dipped samples of saliva but no positives for the usual drugs you get."

"Do you know who's been affected? Our friends have disappeared and we're worried."

Steve shook his head, giving a little laugh.

"Not your type lovely. Check your phones, I bet they've left."

Seeing the two ladies give him judgmental looks he laughed.

"Hey, I know the two. They're not up your street, if you get what I mean?"

Zoe gave him a steely stare and he relented.

"It's two guys. Zoe I know from your bro' you're not interested in men. And both probably deserved it, as I've kicked them both out of a few bars before now and they are real scumbags. I wouldn't want them anywhere near you ladies."

"So, you know them? What were they dressed as, we've had a run in with a few pushy men tonight."

Steve asked two bar hangers to move on, invited the two friends to fill the vacated space and motioned to the bar staff to serve them next.

"Sorry to hear that Zo. Was it in the toilet hallway?"

He pointed to the near closed off doorway to see her nod.

"The camera went on the blink earlier, we normally have someone keeping an eye on any area not covered but, as you can see, we're busy tonight. The one joker collapsed there."

"Green Hulk?"

Steve looked at her, confirming her suspicion.

"Did he touch you or offer you anything?"

"Apart from requesting our lips around his tiny cock, no."

"Sorry Zo, he's a real shitty scumbag. I hate to say it but it couldn't happen to a nicer guy. So no one has approached you to offer you anything?"

The pair shook their heads, as Debbie gave the barman her order, but this time for seven bottled beers.

"Not even a guy in red and white?"

"One of the Wally's?"

"He did?"

"No, but him and his mate got pushy a long while back."

"Good. What the two of them, together?"

"Yeah, both were mates on the pull and thought we were easy meat."

"You're joking? We caught them fighting each other and had to drag them outside, where the one collapsed and he's now in hospital with the Hulk."

Zoe glared at Debbie. "Thanks Steve, you're a honey, take care lovely. Say hi to Brian next time you see him."

"Yeah, sure Zo. You and your friends stay safe. Be sure to notify us if you're approached by anyone and whatever you do, don't accept any pills or powder, of any sort."

After both reassured him, Debbie passed Zoe three bottles and she collected the remaining four. They stepped away from the bar as Steve spoke to a few couples nearby. The space behind them was soon filled but Zoe stood her ground, not allowing Debbie to return to their friends.

"Debs, aren't you bothered by this? I know you're smitten by her, almost bewitched but Morgan confronted both the 'Wally' and the 'Hulk' for them to end up in hospital."

"Don't be daft Zo. Drugs are everywhere, if you look hard enough, it's just coincidence."

"It's more than just bad luck. She lifted the 'Hulk' off his feet. His toes barely touched the ground."

"Impossible, he was five times her size. Don't forget, I was there, she just grabbed him by the throat."

"You were too close to see, as I was further back I could see his heels were off the floor. Did you hear what she said to him?"

"No."

"No, nor what he said to the 'Wally' either?"

"Of course not with the music pounding."

"It's strange, but then you're bewitched by her. You don't see it but she's always muttering under her breath..."

She tucked one of the bottles under her other arm and flicked her fingers manically down by her side.

"And she's always making funny signs with her hands like this, both always before something happens."

"Oh, Zoe. Lovely, you're jealous."

"No... Well yes, you know I've always been fond of you, as a friend. Yes I wish I had a sexy girlfriend too but there's something not right about her..."

"Zoe, this is not funny. If you fancied me you should have said before but now I have a wonderful girlfriend it's too late."

"No, Debs, you got me wrong. Well, I would if I could but I never thought I was your type."

"Yes, you are my type but that ship has sailed, and now I have a shot at happiness with the sexiest size eight who also wants me, I don't want you spoiling it."

Zoe's eyes bulged but her shoulders dropped and her bosom deflated. She thought for a moment then her eyes focussed on Debbie and her back straightened up.

"She's going to hurt you, I know it. Remember Helen, or whatever her name was. She crushed you and we picked up the pieces. There's something dangerous about Morgan..."

Debbie's frustration rose higher, she pointed at her pink Bo Peep costume with its quaint corset with a white frill and bow.

"For fucks sake Zo, that corset's too tight and blocking off blood flow to your brain, holding it down in your pussy."

Debbie hated arguing with her best friend but now she was angry and defensive. She stepped to one side to walk around her, but Zoe held her arm out with the bottles, blocking her again.

"I don't care, I'm not holding my piece or I'd never forgive myself. You're not yourself as you've never been this open sexually. You've always been reserved and here you are almost shagging at the bar when previously you'd barely kiss on a first date. This isn't you girl, you're not the Debbie we know. Abby and Charlotte agree, they're as surprised as I am."

"Zoe?"

"She's lying. Her story doesn't stack up, claiming she dashed home to see you, when you've only known each other a few weeks and just happening to leave her money and phone at some rich gaff. Come on, no one travels the world as a cleaner when agencies the world over specialise in it."

"You'd never believe the truth if I told you."

"Bullshit, she's no army specialist, spy or government agent. She's got no money and she's milking you girl."

"You've no right to spoil this night. It's been the most wonderful thing that's happened to me in years, maybe this is the sexual woman I want to be but I've never had a lover worthy of me."

Zoe reeled back, but moved to close up a gap that opened in the crowd.

"Debs, I love you, you're my best friend and I'm warning you, after what has happened she is dangerous. Have you seen her eyes? They bore into you, into your soul, they change colour, flare up, and flicker... And it's not the light show in here. The others have noticed and agree."

Debbie's anger boiled and seeing a break in the crowd, stepped backwards and through the group to their left, dodging around her frustrated friend to reach the others first. She handed out the four beers and grabbed Morgan. "We're going. We've overstayed our welcome. Come on."

Seeing Zoe hot on her trail and ignoring the questions she towed Morgan through the crowd and down the steps to get lost in the dancing crowd. Half way across the dance floor Morgan stopped, rooted to the spot, forcing Debbie to turn to see her questioning look.

1...56789...12