The Lesbian, Witch and the Wardrobe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan's grip pulled at her hair roots, but this increased the excitement flowing through her as their tongues explored each other. Previously, Debbie would have avoided any display of affection with a partner, but now she welcomed this display in front of her close friends, proving her being chosen by the captivating Morgan.

As the desire for greater attention grew, Morgan's hands relaxed on her hair and they separated, Debbie blushing and panting for breath, unable to deny the growing dampness in her clean underwear.

"Well, I think that statement clears a few things up," laughed Bo Peep.

"OMG, she's going to tame Debs."

"Another lonely heart bites the dust." Said Ariel, pulling a mock frown.

"Hey, be nice."

The group shuffled further round the table, so they could better include Morgan in any conversation. Questions rained down asking where they met, which she struggled with, but Debbie spoke up with "The Gym. I went later one evening a few weeks ago, and she caught my eye. I changed my schedule to match hers and the rest is just lust!"

"But that doesn't explain why you stood us and my Pizza's up to eat at the Bistro, after telling us you were tight for cash?"

Debbie blushed, not wanting to lie to her friends, but neither would they believe she fell out of a magic wardrobe. She saw Morgan waiting for her to take the lead.

"She works for some very rich people, and they'd been in their house in the South of France, so has been travelling all day. She turned up at home, not having eaten today, so I took pity on her and treated her to a proper dinner."

The three all asked variations of, "Anyone famous we know?"

Morgan shook her head, preferring Debbie to answer, confirming that she couldn't kiss and tell or her position would be in jeopardy.

"So basically, it's your fault? Hey ho, next round's on you then."

Debbie saw a hole in Morgan's alibi, as she didn't have any money.

"Well, that's the trouble, having been in such a rush to see me, she's not had time to convert her cash and all her money is all in Euros."

Zoe waved her phone.

"She still has this and cards?"

The other two agreed, all keen on some free drinking later.

Before Debbie could answer, Morgan cut in with a shy, embarrassed voice.

"That's me I'm afraid. Once home, I dropped my luggage and dashed across town to meet Debbie, leaving everything in my haste."

All three nodded in agreement, then fired more questions at her, which Morgan could cover the easy ones with a little help from Debbie when she struggled. She answered various questions about where she came from and grew up. A few times, clues about her being from an earlier age crept out. Although with Debbie sitting between them, only she could hear her soft voice fully over the loud music.

"We're still waiting for you two to catch up..."

Snow White pushed a bottle towards Morgan and motioned Debbie to drink up.

Morgan took a sip, then with very little prompting, got the others to divulge the same information they'd extracted from her. Debbie watched in awe as her friends divulged their backgrounds and jobs readily, with Morgan giving polite smiles and minor requests to extract further details from each about families and school.

Debbie loved watching how the uneducated Morgan worked the three women like puppets. They began vying for her attention, explaining their choice of costumes and what characters they represented. Each teasing the others on the pros and cons of their choices using mobile phones to support their arguments.

Finally, a huge accidental belch from Debbie, followed by a round of condemnation and laughter, signalled that the last beer had been drunk.

"Right, time to move on." Debbie announced as she rose.

They all worked their way through the crowd and out into the street. Zoe, as Bo Peep, drew alongside Debbie to rest her hand on the skirt of her dress, squeezing her butt cheek.

"Holy cow, I have to admit that is the sexiest maid outfit ever, short of just being lingerie. Is that really silk?"

"I know, but no, it is vintage heavy silk. It's sensational against my skin, making me so horny I need to buy a silk nighty or at least some silk underwear now."

"Nothing to do with the sexy Harley Quinn, then?"

She nodded back to Morgan, who'd walked between Abby and Charlotte.

They saw her slap Abby's hand away from her bum cheek, held inside her tight shorts, for the umpteenth time, but laughing as she enjoyed the two linking arms and walking either side of her.

"Ha ha, you think?"

"Yes, I do. Her eyes just drip with sexual desire... You fucked her yet?"

"Zoe?"

"Ah, that's a no then?... Has she fucked you then?"

Debbie slapped her hand away from her cheek with another denial.

"Our immediate thoughts were this was a wind until you kissed. You have pulled way outside your league."

"Zoeee. Out of the three of you, I thought you'd at least be pleased for me."

"Pleased? I'm fucking green with envy. She's a dreamboat in that size eight outfit. If she wears you out, she can have me, any day of the week."

"Zo. How much have you drunk?"

Debbie asked, shocked, as Zoe had never been that forward before.

Zoe blushed, pulling her in close.

"Not as much as you think..."

"Eh?"

"Apart from the glasses of wine at my house, nothing."

"But you said you were three rounds ahead. That snap you sent showed you all drinking."

"Ha ha ha yeah, that's what we wanted you to think. We'd only brought the ones you drank. We took the photo using your drinks. Actually, we didn't have anything there! The empties were already on the table when we arrived. It's your penance for not joining us for pizza. You're now three ahead."

"You cow!"

She scolded, but laughed.

"It's lucky Morgan seemed to take your joke. I would never have guessed she could drink like that, but it put mud in your eye."

"Fair play girl, after all the lame ducks, you've finally found a cracker."

"Thanks Zo. I think so."

The three women behind caught up and the five all made their way down and across the road to their next port of call. Morgan broke away from between Abby and Charlotte as they passed the large security men into the pub. She swapped places with Zoe to hold Debbie close as they headed into the bar.

"Snow White likes to use her hands, a lot."

Morgan whispered.

"Yes, Abby takes liberties. Don't be afraid to tell her."

"I did, but it didn't seem to work."

Morgan gave her a wry smile, as if she enjoyed it.

"Honest, she doesn't mean anything by it. She is a bit of an ass grabber. I'll have a word if you want, but she's a great friend. It's sort of her way of getting closer to you, as you're now one of the gang!"

The pub wasn't as crowded as the previous but it only had standing room only, but at least there was space at the bar for them all. As Debbie asked for five shots, they all shouted out their individual drinks.

Abby shook her head.

"Nothing for me. I think the pizzas may make a reappearance. I'm feeling a little queasy."

Charlotte confirmed the same.

"Nor me, Debs, better to be safe than sorry. I'd best get to the ladies."

She quietly walked away with Abby in hot pursuit.

Debbie changed her order quickly before the barman poured any drinks.

"That's a worry, as we all ate the same pizzas, but I feel fine."

Zoe said, looking concerned.

"Bummer, that will spoil the evening. If you all have to drop out, it won't be the same."

Morgan looked disappointed, leaving Debbie to reduce the order to the three of them. As they watched the barman, all three enjoyed the music being pumped out with a deep base that thumped out the rhythm.

"What is this music? It makes me want to dance."

Morgan asked, looking more comfortable between Zoe and Debbie, who laughed at her comment.

"Ha ha, that's why it's called dance music."

"Oh! It's very different to dance music when I come from. But it does work."

Morgan directed at Debbie, her hand curling around hers, leaving Zoe unsure as to exactly what she'd heard.

"Don't worry, you'll get the chance."

Debbie paid for the drinks. They sank the shots, and they moved to a space to chat with glasses of wine. Morgan asked about the variety of costumes surrounding them, which included zombies, Frankenstein, robbers on the run, batman and quite a few ghosts. They also noticed that eyes and discussions focussed on them as well, Harley Quinn in particular.

It didn't take long before a ghost and a robber, carrying pints, came over to chat. The two lads were cheerful and witty, making the three laugh. Out of the blue, Abby and Charlotte reappeared with drinks.

"Hey, I thought you both felt icky?"

"Yeah, weird one that. As we made our way to the loo, the sick feeling left us. We saw the long queue, so we stopped chatting in the hallway and found we didn't feel so bad after all. So we got ourselves a drink and here we are."

"You sure you weren't just using it as an excuse to make out?"

The men glanced at each other but were surprised when Abby confirmed.

"Any other time I would take advantage of her, but I was just relieved the sick sweats had gone, and the pizza stayed down."

Seeing the looks the close-knit group of friends gave each other, the two men realised they were on a hiding to nothing and politely made their apologies to leave.

The five women continued laughing and joking together, with Abby keeping her hands to herself, although happy to excite Debbie in her silk. Morgan remained close to her, whether hugging, holding hands, or just linking arms or stroking each other's backsides.

Morgan even made her squeal with a bottom pinch that she scolded Abby for, causing them all to tease her. As they finished their drinks, she surprised Debbie with her, suggesting they head to the club to dance sooner rather than visiting any more pubs.

Debbie was even more amazed when her friends agreed. None of her previous girlfriends had been so readily accepted by them. Although she wasn't sure whether it was her size eight Harley Quinn figure or the alcohol but it was warming up to be a great evening.

The five of them burst out into the even chillier night outside to make their way across the road to a square with fountains.

Morgan slipped her arm around Debbie's waist to pull her in close.

"I used to sell flowers here, with mother towards the end of the day after working through the other streets nearer town, to catch gentlemen returning home to their wives and children."

Debbie hugged her back, pecking kisses on her cheek. Morgan's hand gripped her chin to hold her as she gave her a long, passionate kiss.

"Thanks, this is the best night I've ever had."

Morgan confirmed between kisses as she pulled her into her.

"I don't want it to end."

"Get a room, you two!"

Charlotte jeered.

"Nothing to see here people, keep moving."

Abby tried to discourage nosey passersby.

The five walked on to the far side of the square where a line of people waited outside an open door guarded by a red rope and doormen, wearing long dark coats with arm bands. As soon as the security guards saw them, they waved them through, removing the rope to let them pass.

The friends gleefully entered the club, leaving the small, casually dressed queue outside. At the usual pay window, they encouraged onwards with a finger pointing to the sign declaring 'Free Entry for Costumes.' The music grew louder as they passed through a pair of doors that led up some stairs.

The volume of the thumping dance beats increased the higher they climbed. Morgan's excitement grew but wasn't prepared for the cacophony that greeted them as the set of doors at the top of the staircase swung open. She squealed and grabbed Debbie's arm as the laser light show burst over the dancing masses in the huge club.

The five headed onto the dance floor, filled with every ghost, ghoul, monster and cartoon character known to man. They found a great spot where they could watch the light show, dance and comment on the pastiche of Halloween around them.

"How do you dance to this?"

Morgan half shouted into Debbie's ear.

"Just copy us and let the music take you."

It took a few tracks but Morgan slowly transformed from her awkwardly stiff jerky movements to being a stunningly sexy, size eight dancer that would put any performer to shame. Debbie noticed every pair of eyes around them gravitated to the sexiest Harley Quinn in the room whilst not noticing her four drooling friends.

Every now and then a brave male soul would enter the ring of friends to try to impress Morgan but she would just dance around them and let them slip outside the ring as the group danced to one side. A makeup less vampire managed to stay inside and kept dancing with each of the friends to see if he could impress but after a while had to admit defeat and return to his own coven of ghosts and ghouls.

A pair of red and white Wallys danced their way closer, hovering on the outskirts of the group, who managed to defend their circle from them. Frustration finally got the better of them with the first barging between Debbie and Zoe. His friend quickly followed, ignoring protests.

Morgan made it clear she didn't like the intrusion and when she made to dance around them, they blocked her, effectively splitting her away. The four dodged around the two men and reformed so she only had to turn around to put them outside the group once more.

As it became clear they were going to try again, Abby suggested going for drinks and pointed at a set of steps that rose up to the bar area. Debbie ensured Morgan walked with them, but as they wound passed the members of Mystery Inc. Dodging around their ghost and Scooby Doo the two Wallys managed to catch them up.

The one grabbed Morgan's hand, pulling her whilst shouting an offer to buy her a drink. She surprised Debbie by turning and saying something back. No one heard but his eyes bulged and he released her hand, waving to his friend to go. They stood at the base of the four steps as the women dodged through the crowd to the bar.

"I love dancing!"

Morgan told her new friends once they'd found a little space to themselves at the long bar.

"What did you say to him?" Debbie asked.

"I told him, I would only be interested in a man, if he were hung like a horse!"

They all laughed and patted her arms, although Abby did slap her on her backside, then gave an apologetic smile that Morgan reflected back, which lightened the mood between them.

"Why don't you touch me, am I not as attractive now."

Morgan asked Debbie.

Debbie gasped and held her hands, leaning in to speak into her ear, so as not to shout.

"I wasn't sure, after what you said about Abby touching you. I wanted to give you space."

As Debbie pulled back to look at her reaction, Morgan gripped her head and pulled her in for a short passionate kiss. Afterwards, Morgan kept Debbie close, keeping contact with her forehead, with them rubbing noses.

"Maybe I want you to touch me not Abby."

Debbie gave a joyous laugh, never having anyone tell her that and she allowed Morgan to pull her in for another passionate but longer kiss. Debbie enjoyed Morgan taking the lead, with her hands being almost forceful.

The one slid down her back, giving Debbie the excitement of the satin brushing against her skin, eager to feel her hand on her bottom. Morgan's hand behind her head kept them engaged as her hand slipped under the dress to her bare cheek, squeezing it.

Unknown to Debbie, her three friends behind her had a clear view of her naked cheek and stocking top whilst Morgan enjoyed caressing her flesh. When they broke gasping for air and Morgan released her grip to run her hand up her body, allowing the dress to drop, covering her modesty. They maintained eye contact, with Debbie swimming in the green fire of Morgan's.

"You'll have to kiss more often. As soon as the bar staff noticed they all wanted to serve us."

Abby said proudly.

Charlotte gave her a scathing look, "It wouldn't hurt for you to kiss me like that, once in a while."

"Now, now girls!"

Zoe laughed, to look at Morgan and tell her, "I seem to spend all my time either calming them down, so they don't get arrested for indecency or acting as a peace maker."

Morgan turned to Debbie, "So why does she touch my bum if she and Charlotte are together?"

"It's complicated but I think she wants to prove to herself she's still a free spirit but remains faithful to Charlotte."

Morgan gave a silent, `Oh' and smiled at her new friends.

Abby passed shot glasses around for them all, which they all sank in unison, to pass the empties back. Then with an armful of plastic water bottles they moved to an open area near a balustrade to overlook the dance floor. The five women continued to chat and dance whilst also commenting on the dancing mass of costumes spread out before them.

The evening wound on, along with more shots, dancing and spring water for the group of friends. Debbie was having the time of her life and it looked as if Morgan was too. Debbie also enjoyed the heat of the club, the beat and her desire for Morgan as the sensation of the silk dress against her skin kept her on the edge. Her arousal wasn't helped by Morgan's increasingly frequent passionate kissing and Abby's hand caressing her backside when she thought she wasn't being watched.

At one point, after a passionate kiss Morgan asked, "I think I need to use the latrine."

It took a double take for her to realise what she meant. Not needing to be asked twice Debbie, motioned to their friends that they were heading to the toilets. Zoe tagged along, as they wound their way through Zombies, mummies, and other very non-descript costumes into a well sign posted hallway.

They squeezed past Batman and Robin making out to join the short queue to the ladies. Morgan drew some admiring glances from Morticia and her lingerie wearing hairy costumed friend with long ears and a tail, which they assumed made her a werewolf. Whilst the music still pounded, the hallway was quiet enough for the five women to chat.

As they got acquainted a shout rang out from the gent's doorway nearer the entrance.

"Yo gal's, you're queuing at the wrong door, all the cocks are in here."

They turned to see a green, topless, muscle bound Hulk, with tattoos thrusting his waist at them. As his friends peered back around the door to see what the commotion was, he grabbed the bulge in his short cut trousers and thrust again.

"Come on girls, I won't make you suck it all. Don't want you gagging!"

His friends laughed with him and they all disappeared inside with their laughing echoing back.

"See what I meant Morgan, basically stupid!" Debbie told her friend as she rolled her eyes but could see she was not amused.

Zoe and their new friends agreed and they shuffled into the 'Ladies', continuing to chat. Debbie felt a little jealous with Morgan being the centre of attention, as they waited for cubicles to become free. Once they had checked their reflections in the huge mirrors then settled against the counter. Once again Morgan's sixth sense worked and she wrapped her arms around Debbie pulling her in close.

Once they got to the front of the queue Morgan whispered to Debbie, "Can you wait for me if you finish first?"

She gave her a confirming nod and a hug, then as another cubicle opened up she encouraged Morgan in, "Don't worry I'll wait."

Morgan gave her a parting kiss and gingerly entered the tall cubicle, peering back at Debbie as she closed the door, reminding her of the wardrobe waiting for her back at her apartment. Thankfully the adjacent cubicle became vacant and she slipped in.

She knocked on the partition, "You okay Morgan?"

She heard a giggle and a little tapping noise back, "Uh-huh."

1...45678...12