All Comments on 'The Lesbians and the Lumberjack'

by Iwantyourfantasies

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

While you said the women were lesbian you did not use that information. The story would have worked better if they were just friends - then there would not have been the distraction of wondering why two lesbians would be attracted by the lumberjack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I read it because I liked the title, sadly the title was the best part. 1*

greenman440greenman440almost 3 years ago

Hmmm, kinda strange lesbians who were "craving a dick. I REAL dick" Guess we'll be kind and say they were bi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Learn the difference between lesbian and bisexual

rawallacerawallacealmost 3 years ago

Sorry, but not only was this not romantic (do you remember the name of the category?) but it was poorly crafted in terms of plot and length. Were the female characters lesbians or bisexuals? In one instance they would have been accepting of a man, in the other instance not (at least not willingly).

I looked at your bio and you don't even reveal your gender. I hope your'e not female as it seems you have little idea as to what a female feels, or desires; at least it didn't come out in this story.

Running a spell check on the character's names would have revealed one instance of Kyra, rather than Kira. All in all, it needed a good edit and a lot more thought. Perhaps English is your second language and you need to find a beta reader to point out the most glaring problems.

I encourage you to keep writing. It takes tiime to hone your craft.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous