All Comments on 'The Lesson'

by pipeman376

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Femdom

Great job of writing. Especially love the female dominant / male submissive scenerio. Don't see to much of it here on Literotica since I think most stories in the BDSM arena are written by chavinist males. Please don't stop with just one story, I think you're very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Started out good (I was waiting to see him pay for being an ass) but just got dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Simply NOT Erotic

The sex is absolutely present, but it lacks any eroticism. There's no buildup. There;s no foreplay. There's no excitement at seeing/being seen, touching/being touched, kissing/being kissed. It's just wham-bam sex; zero to 60 in less than a second. Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
In Chaste?

This could be th beginnings of a very sexy series of chastity and/or T&D play stories....My recommendation is to lock up his cock and sensually torture his balls while he watches his wife consistently be fucked by lovers with far more to offer her than he has.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
He went into the bathroom and took a shower while he beat off.

Went back into the bedroom and packed all his things and left her - forever. Who wants a slut? Idiotic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous