The Let's Fuck Our Daddies Club Ch. 03

Story Info
Sad Daddy - Crissy's Story.
3.2k words
4.64
26.2k
35

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pathekos
Pathekos
154 Followers

Authors note: This is the third episode in the "Let's Fuck Our Daddies Club" series. If you enjoy this one the other chapters are available by clicking my username. Whilst they all work as stand-alone stories I think its more fun if you read them in sequence. Please rate the stories and comment. Constructive criticism is always welcome. Enjoy!

Chapter 3 -- Sad Daddy -- Crissy's Story

After we'd satisfied each other multiple times we were sitting around again, this time naked and on towels so that our wet pussies didn't make a mess on the furniture. How considerate is that?

"So," I said to Crissy. "Your turn to tell all. Did you manage to get your dad to fuck you? What was it like? Does he have a big cock?" We all giggled at that.

"Yes, amazing and yes; oh God yes!" she answered.

"I can't wait," said Flic. "Get on with it!"

With a big smile Crissy began to tell us how she seduced her daddy:

When I got home after we all decided to fuck our fathers I knew something was wrong. My Dad met me at the door, gave me a brief hug and grabbed my bags. He was smiling and cheerful but the smile didn't reach his eyes. I sensed that something major had happened and he was covering it up.

I didn't push him as he made us coffee and once seated on the patio I noticed how sad he looked. It suddenly struck me that my mother wasn't there. Perhaps she'd gone shopping or was out with friends. But suddenly the alarm bells rang in my head.

"Dad," I said. "Where is Mum?"

A look of pain crossed his face. "She's... she's... not here. Not anymore, I mean. She's gone." His voice cracked and tears began to roll down his cheeks.

"What? Gone? Gone where?"

"I don't know. Just gone. Gone off with someone else," he whispered.

"Oh Dad!" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I wanted to be happy for you, but I just.. it just.. hurts so much. After all these year's and all this," he said, indicating the big house and garden they'd put so much effort into creating. "She just went off with someone she met online. Just like that. Gone... forever."

"I thought she loved me," he continued. "But she said such horrible things before she left I don't think she ever really did love me. I'm lost Crissy. I don't know what to think, what to feel!"

"Oh daddy!" I said moving over to the couch and sitting next to him. "That's terrible. I'm so sorry for you. But I'm here now and I'll talk as much or as little as you need. You can tell me everything, anything. I'm here for you whenever you need someone."

Through his tears and sobs he smiled. This man - who'd always been so strong for me when I was little - looked so grateful that it brought tears to my eyes. I snuggled into his shoulder putting my arms around him. He slipped his arms round my back pulling me closer. We hugged like we hadn't hugged since I was a child.

After a while the initial shock of the bad news had worn off a little. The deep hurt was still there on my father's face but he looked a little less stressed.

Later, we busied ourselves with mundane tasks; cooking, eating a rather desultory meal and making what seemed to be entirely irrelevant small talk. But I was there for him and happy to do whatever he needed.

We went on like this for some days. Over time he gradually relaxed and I thought he'd begun to accept what had happened. But there were times when the far-away look on his face turned to pain and I knew he was suffering.

I tried to talk to him.

"Tell me daddy," I said one evening as we were sitting in the lounge side by side on the sofa.

"I don't.. I can't.. it's difficult, embarrassing. Things I can't tell my daughter."

"You can tell me anything Dad. I'm an adult now. I love you and I'm here for you. Just say it. If it helps you I'll be happy for you."

"You're so sweet to care so much. But there are things a father shouldn't discuss with his daughter."

"Nonsense Dad. I'm a big girl now. There's nothing you can't talk to me about. After all, if the situation was reversed, you'd want to help me wouldn't you?"

"I... yes... I.. suppose so."

"So look," I said. "Just say it. If it's easier I'll put my head on your shoulder so you won't have to look at me. I'll give you a big hug and just listen. Whatever it is I won't judge. But please let me help!"

He nodded, put his arm round me so I cuddled up to him once more.

I admit I was shocked by what he told me but I kept quiet and listened as promised. I hugged him tighter when it got really hurtful letting him know I was there.

It turns out that my darling, posh, rich mother was a bitch in sheep's clothing. She'd started shagging around soon after their marriage and openly taunted him with it. He'd put up with this for the sake of me, their only child for years. She'd only stayed for his money and I suspect that she'd enjoyed belittling him.

The worst part though was how she'd treated him at the end. She'd started making vicious comments about his middle-aged body, his sexual performance, how unsatisfied she was with his tiny cock. And eventually he admitted that he'd lost all confidence in himself and in fact could no longer manage to get an erection even when she did want to have sex.

His story changed my mind about once thing at least. I hadn't thought about the "Let's Fuck Our Daddies Club" since I'd got home, but now I saw a way to help my father and consequently join the club. I wondered if I'd be heaping problem on problem if I tried to seduce him? Thinking about it I decided that if someone he loved and trusted could get him to have an erection again it might help him regain his confidence and self-respect.

For a day or two I considered if this was the right course of action. I decided to test the water one evening and set things up accordingly.

During our meal I made sure his wine glass was always topped up. He didn't usually drink much but this evening I made sure he had enough to loosen up. After dinner I suggested we had a whisky in the lounge. As I poured our drinks my heart was beating faster at the thought of what I was about to do. I was going out on a limb and risking our relationship, but the benefits if I was right would help get my father back on his emotional feet.

"Dad," I said. "You know those things she said about your body?"

"Yes?"

"Where they true? I mean do you have a small cock?"

"What!"

"I'm serious Dad. I want to know. It's important.

"We can't discuss this. You're my daughter."

"The thing is daddy," I said. "I'm a big girl now and I've seen a few cocks. So it strikes me that I'm probably a better judge of size differences than the bitch who just left you."

He looked surprised. "You're not a virgin?"

"Of course not!" I replied. "I enjoy sex and have it whenever I feel the need. The world has changed! So tell me -- is your cock really small? Or was she torturing you with her snide comments?"

"I don't know," he said. "I've never had anything to compare it with." He laughed nervously; the alcohol had definitely had the desired effect.

I poured him another whisky, handed it to him and sat next to him on the sofa.

"Well let's find out shall we?" I said, reaching between his legs and firmly cradling his cock and balls in the palm of my hand.

"What are you doing?" he spluttered, the whisky spilling over his trousers creating a wet patch. "Look what you've done."

"Checking out your cock like we agreed."

"I didn't..."

"Now you've got wet trousers so we'd better get them off." Before he could argue knelt in front of him, undid his belt and zipper then made him lift his bum while I slid his trousers down. He didn't notice until it was too late that his boxer shorts had gone the same way. He started to sit up but I firmly pushed him back at the same time placing my body between his knees.

I lifted his shirt up and saw his cock and balls for the first time. I slid my hand up his thighs and took his balls in one hand and his cock in the other. He lay back looking dazed by the alcohol and the fact that his daughter was cupping his naked cock in her hands.

"Chrissy... I don't think.. you should..." he stammered.

"Hush daddy," I said. "It's all right. It will help. You've been hurt badly and I want to help you heal." While saying this I started to gently massage his cock and balls. At first I felt no response and wondered if my plan was going terribly wrong. But after a few seconds I felt his cock stirring. I kept gently stroking him and fondling his balls, all the time talking to him, reassuring him.

"You have a beautiful cock. There's nothing wrong with it at all. Any normal woman would be happy to be fucked by you."

"Oh!" he moaned. "You shouldn't do that. You're my daughter."

"I'm the only one who can daddy. I want to make you big and hard. I want you to know you aren't what she said you were. And look -- it seems to be working!"

He looked down at his cock growing between my fingers. It was getting longer and harder every moment. Soon it was standing tall and proud -- the smooth foreskin covering and uncovering the big bulbous end as I stroked him more purposefully now.

"You see?" I said. "There's nothing wrong with you at all. And it certainly isn't small. In fact it is on the large size."

He moaned again and then placed his hands on mine. "You mustn't do that. Its, you know..." But he didn't try to stop me.

"Incest?" I suggested.

"Yes..." he sighed.

"It doesn't matter daddy," I said firmly. "I love you and you need me; you need this. You see, you can have an erection and now I'm going to make you come."

He gave a long groan and then gave in. He relaxed back onto the sofa his legs apart while I knelt between them rubbing his cock faster and faster and gently massaging his balls with my other hand. I don't think he'd had sex for a long while because very soon his balls tightened and I knew he was about to spray his cum all over the place. I could happily have put him in my mouth and swallowed it all down but I had other plans.

As he gave a huge moan and thrust hard against my hands I saw jet after jet of cum spurt over his torso, landing on his stomach and soaking into his shirt. I kept stroking him as the waves of his orgasm subsided and his cock started to deflate. Then I leaned forward onto his cum soaked body covering my top in his cum and kissed him gently on the lips.

"There, daddy," I whispered. "Who said you couldn't get an erection?"

"Oh fuck!" he mumbled, his face a confusion of happiness and guilt still dulled by the whisky.

"Now we need to get cleaned up," I said. "Your cum went everywhere!"

"Sorry darling," he replied. "I didn't mean to, you know..."

"I giggled. "Well you did, and it was amazing. Now come with me." I pulled him up and peeled off his shirt and my cum-soaked top and bra. I guided my now naked father to his bedroom and into the en-suite bathroom where I wiped the cum off his body and myself. He was in a post-orgasmic and alcoholic haze and let me do what I wanted. When he was clean and dry I lead him to his bed and, slipping off my panties crawled in beside him.

"What are you doing?" he asked, as I cuddled up to him.

"Making sure you're OK and letting you know I love you."

"I love you too," he mumbled as sleep took him. Watching him as he slept I could see that the pain was still there but much less obvious now. Eventually I lifted his arm around me and I settled his hand on my breast as I fell asleep in his arms.

Sometime early in the morning I was woken by his hand gently massaging my breast.

"Good morning daddy," I whispered kissing his cheek.

"Oh!" he exclaimed, quickly removing his hand. I'm sorry I just woke up and it was... you were, I mean..."

"It's all right," I said. I want you to touch me."

"But I can't. I shouldn't."

"You can and I want you to. I want to make sure you are all right with everything."

"Everything?" he questioned.

"I want you to fuck me daddy. It will do you good. Help you to heal and besides -- you turn me on."

"I turn you on?"

"You have a lovely cock -- and it isn't small by the way -- and what we did last night made me wet and feeling I wanted more. In fact I'm really wet now!" Saying this I moved to kneel over him. I lowered my moist cunt over his cock, pleased to find that it was already semi erect as I wiggled my bottom to lodge his length between my pussy lips. God he felt good there!

"Chrissy, you know I love you and I do appreciate what you trying to do to help me through this, but it's incest. We shouldn't and I don't want you to be hurt either."

"Is it incest if I masturbate you?"

"Of course it is!"

"Well we already did that so fucking me wouldn't make it any worse would it?" I said with a giggle. "And besides I still think you need some more healing and like I said you do really turn me on. I want you to fuck me. You won't hurt me."

As I said this I lowered myself down so my nipples just brushed his chest. I rocked backwards and forwards teasing him with my breasts and I whispered "In fact you'll make me feel better because I'll have made you feel better! So please can we just fuck now and talk about it afterwards?"

The angle between his growing cock and my cunt had changed so that I was no longer sliding along the length of his cock but just pressing his tip into my moist entrance. I wriggled again so that the first inch of him entered me and I gently squeezed my vagina so that I was milking his cock.

"Oh fuck Crissy!" he exclaimed.

"Yes daddy, let's fuck," I answered.

"No I meant..."

"It's OK," I said. "I want to, your cock wants to, we've already had sex - you came all over my tits last night. Don't worry, just let it... happen... As I said this I felt the tension go out of his body and then -- at last - he thrust his cock hard and deep into my willing, incestuous cunt.

"Yes daddy! Yes!" I cried out loud. "Fuck me, fuck me." I started to ride him, matching his increasingly urgent lunges into my eager cunt. He grabbed my hips and pulled me hard down onto his cock. Honestly I had never been so aroused in my life. Before I knew what was happening an orgasmic wave exploded deep in my pussy and made me scream.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I shouted, but my father just fucked me faster, deeper and harder, grunting with the effort of ramming himself into me as the first storm broke and I felt momentarily exhausted. However that lasted only a couple of seconds as my second climax began to build as my beautiful daddy continued to assault my cunt.

I could feel his cock growing and his balls getting ready to explode their load deep inside me. He whimpered, went rigid for a second and then cried out as his cock erupted, shooting loads of cum into the very centre of my body. As he orgasmed I came for the second time. We both became lost in our own private world of thrusts, ejaculation, cries and sobs. We lay pulsing with pleasure in each other's arms while the tides of ecstasy washed us away to a different place leaving us high and happy with love and satisfaction.

I came to, feeling my dad sobbing quietly underneath me. I knew without asking that this was his hurt and grief fading so I just hugged him harder until he spoke at last.

"I don't know what to say," he whispered, his arms around me holding tight. "I want to more than thank you for caring so much and making me feel a better. I probably won't ever forgive your mother, but you've made me see what she did to me and now it won't get to me as much. In fact I feel sorry for her."

"I kissed him fully, sexily on the lips. "I love you. You'll always be the most special man in my life. And just in case you don't want to ask -- yes I want you to fuck me again. Would you like that?"

"Are you sure you want this?" he asked, still a little worried.

"Surer than ever," I said, as I squeezed the semi-erect cock that was still lodged in my sopping wet cunt. "How about you daddy? Do you want to fuck your randy daughter again... and again?"

With one swift, strong movement he flipped me over, pinned my arms above my head, forced my legs apart and plunged his now erect cock right up inside me.

"Mmm daddy," I said. "I'll take that as a 'yes' then!"

When Crissy ended her story there we all sat a little stunned.

"Is he OK now?" I asked after a moment.

"Still a bit shaken," she replied. "But a few weeks of me looking after him and plenty of fucking seems to be helping!"

"Plenty of fucking?" said Flic.

"Oh yes! We spent the next few weeks pretty much totally naked in the house and garden and just fucked when and where we felt like it. I discovered he really can be quite kinky. How my bitch mother got bored with him I'll never understand."

"Kinky? Do tell!" I said.

"Well that's a story for another time. I will just say that I was well fucked in every way possible! Anyway I want to hear your story Pen. How did you get on?"

Continued in Chapter 4...

(If you enjoyed this please rate and comment on my story.)

Pathekos
Pathekos
154 Followers