The Letter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, there is one final short note taped to the bottom of this recorder. Don't read it just yet but save for later. I will tell you when the time is right.

Ten minutes later, after following the her mother's instructions and pulling her hair up into the tight bun and touching up her makeup, Biannca came out to the living room to find her daddy sitting on the living room's small sofa sipping a beer.

"About time sweetheart, I..." He started to say before the words died on his lips. He instantly recognized his daughter was wearing both Maria's robe and favorite pair of sexy high heels.

Biannca said nothing as she strode across the room, her high heels clicking seductively on the cabin's bare wooden floor.

After she plopped down next to him, he finally found his voice again. "You are wearing your mom's robe and shoes I see."

"Yes, they are part of her birthday gifts to you Daddy." Wanting to seize control of the situation she hurriedly added. "Now Daddy, Mommy has something really special planned for your birthday tonight and if you don't want to disappoint both me and her you have to agree to play along no questions asked."

"But honey I don't understand. Your mom... she... I mean--"

Biannca quickly interrupted him. "No questions... please and no comments. Just... do you agree to play along?" Reaching out, she took his hand, squeezing it tight before adding, "Please say yes, please. This is what she really wanted. Remember it's your birthday and she wants to help make it both memorable and special... despite her... you know, not being here."

John sighed. Maria always did have quite the imagination so it really should not have been no great surprise her planning on giving him something special on his birthday--even if it was from the beyond grave, so to speak.

John drained his beer, before answering. "OK, honey, I will play along. What does your mom have in store for me... besides letting me see her favorite robe and favorite shoes one last time, modeled so nicely by my lovely daughter."

"Well the rest is a surprise but she insisted to me in the letter you have to promise, have to swear on our lives, no questions and no backing out. Like I said, that is the way she wanted it. She was very specific in that regard. She wants you to promise, but remember it won't be just a promise to me." Biannca paused before reaching out to stroke the side of his face before whispering, "But to her also."

John said nothing while studying his daughter's face. She was wholly serious.

Still whispering Biannca added. "Mommy said you would never break a promise to her and you always would give her what she wanted... and trust me she wants this... and well, I want it too, but most importantly Daddy, you need this."

"That is true I always give her what she wanted and I never did or never would break a promise to her... or to you, so yes honey, your daddy agrees. No questions and no backing out."

Biannca sighed. The "legal" stuff was out of the way and now, yes, she could get down to the fun and games.

"OK before you unwrap Mommy's birthday gift to you first lets both enjoy a bit of liquid courage. Wine for me and another beer for you."

"Sure, honey. I'll get it," he said as he started to get to his feet.

No, sit Daddy," Biannca replied. "It's your birthday so I will be the one... to you know... wait on you."

Knowing it was no good to argue with his headstrong daughter, she was like her mother in that regard, John sank back down on the sofa.

They sat and made small talk for the next twenty minutes or so as Biannca downed two full glasses of the delicious red wine, or just enough to make her feel a bit carefree and wild, while John polished off another beer and half. He was not a heavy drinker so the three and half beers he had finished thus far was more than a enough to leave him a whole lot less than sober... and rather horny as he found his eyes helplessly appraising how lovely, and utterly sexy, Biannca looked in Maria's robe and high heels.

After setting her empty wine glass aside, Biannca bounced to her feet proclaiming, "I have to run to the bedroom and get something. Be right back."

John, maybe thanks to the beer, was unable to resist letting his eyes settle shamefully on his daughter's ass as she hurried off to the bedroom. She returned a short few seconds later with something tucked under her arm.

Biannca smiled at her daddy as she placed the recorder on the coffee table in front of the sofa.

"Wow, is that your mom's old cassette player. Let me guess she made me a tape?"

"Made us a tape, Daddy. Actually two tapes but one is for later. Let's listen to what she has to say and remember... you agreed to play along."

"I know, I know," John muttered, intensely curious by now, wondering just what his imaginative wife had in store for him as Biannca hit the play button--sealing both of their fates.

John's heart wrenched as his wife began talking. Her voice was both mellow and inviting.

First of all, I want to say Happy 50th Birthday to my loving and oh so faithful husband. By now, I have been gone for some years and you must be so lonely, you poor, poor thing. Oh how I wish I was there to take care of you, but since I can't I have found a certain young lady who is more than willing, ready and able to take care of you in my place. In case she didn't tell you, or was not forceful enough in telling you, I have one simple request of both of you. Can you both solemnly agree to follow my instructions, whatever they may be, that I have set forth on this tape. It took me a pain snakingly long time to make this very special tape while I envisioned how this evening should go. Now, I will now pause for a good minute to let you two discuss this before continuing. If you both can't agree than just throw this tape away without listening any further and Biannca honey, all I can say is thanks for trying.

There was the low hiss of the silent tape playing now as John turned to Biannca, but before he could speak she was already off and running.

"Daddy... you have to agree. This is the way Mom wants it. This is her birthday gift to you. Trust me, it's important to her you be pleased, but, I mean, you have already agreed though right?"

"Yes I suppose I have, but what about you? She wants us both to agree and what that means..." He shrugged his shoulders because he really did not know what that meant... although, in the back of his mind, he was sort of getting this--feeling of sorts--that his wife was maybe planning something a bit naughty, but as of yet, he was unwilling to fully acknowledge what it might be.

"I am here, Daddy which means I have already agreed and just so you know, everything so far, and I mean everything, including what I am wearing, being here at the cabin, the birthday gifts I have for you, it's all of her doing... all according to her wishes. No more can I say, except yes, I am willing to follow Mom's instructions, to the fullest, whatever they might be. I guess the question is... are you?"

After a brief pause he answered quietly. "Yes, me too, me too."

A few seconds later the tape started up again, the quiet hiss being replaced by his wife's melodious voice. Hmm... since you are still here you must have both agreed so there is nothing left to do but begin. My first instructions are for my darling husband. I want you to sit down on the sofa, get comfortable next to your daughter and then tell her you are ready for your birthday present. Go on tell her. Biannca go ahead and hit pause on the recorder until your daddy unwraps his present and yes, make sure he unwraps the present himself.

Biannca reached over, hitting the pause button on the recorder, while John scooted over on the sofa so he was right next to her. Their eyes met as he whispered, "Well, sweetheart, I guess I am ready for your mom's birthday present."

Biannca slowly turned to her daddy, an expectant look on her pretty face. "Well go on Daddy, unwrap your present."

"I... I don't see it hon."

"Oh Daddy you are silly. Your present is sitting right there, next to you, wrapped in white satin. All you have to do is untie the bow and slip the pretty white satin wrapping paper off your present. Here let me help you get started."

Reaching out, she grabbed his hands, guiding them to the satin tie holding her robe shut.

He wanted to ask if she was fucking serious, but by the eager look on her face he knew the answer. "Go on Daddy, aren't you going to unwrap Mommy's present?"

He paused briefly before whispering. "I guess I better."

John carefully unknotted his daughter's robe before slipping it off of her.

When he saw his daughter wearing Maria's strapless bra, yes, it was his absolute favorite, there was no longer any denying the direction in which this night was trending.

Trying to divert his attention from his daughter's lovely tits, so fully being put on display by his wife's bra, John said, "Is... is that Mom's necklace? It looks good on you honey."

"Yes, it is. She wanted me to have it, wanted me to show it off for you. I'm glad you like how it looks on me."

"Yeah, it was her favorite," he replied while trying, and mostly failing, to redirect his attention off her tits. Jesus they were nice and big!

Giving him a sly smile, Biannca whispered, "I am also wearing something else of mommy's that she said was your favorite. How does that look on me Daddy?"

He made one attempt to keep things clean, one attempt to let his daughter back out if she so desired. "Honey we... I know this is what your mother wants but if you--"

Reaching out, she quieted him with a soothing touch of her finger to his lips. "Shhh Daddy, it's what I want too. This night is both our presents to you. Now relax and enjoy them... and answer my question, how does Mommy's bra look on your little girl? I mean it a bit snug on me since, well, I'm not bragging but I think my tits are a bit bigger than Mommy's."

John's cock, already on full alert status, grew even harder at his daughter's not so innocent comment about her tits being bigger than her mom's. John was a first class tit hound, finding Maria's 36 inch D cup breasts to be quite delightful, so the fact his daughter was a bit bigger in the breast department was more than a little... titillating.

Suffering from an acute case of brain freeze all John could think to say was a weak, "Yes, I... ahh agree, they are."

"Mm-hmm... Glad you noticed," Biannca replied with a knowing smile before reaching over and hitting the play button on the cassette recorder.

Well now that you have unwrapped your first present honey I hope you like it. And just so you know I could not think of a better present to give you than our lovely daughter. I hope you agree and if you do... guess what, it's time for you and your lovely birthday present to share a nice, romantic birthday slow dance together. You think you guys can do that for me, share a nice intimate slow dance. I have taken the liberty to record one of my favorite slow dance numbers on the tape marked music for you to dance to so just insert it in the recorder and then you can share your dance... but listen closely, both of you, because I have spliced into the song a few whispered instructions by me that I expect both of you to fully obey.

Biannca removed the first tape and inserted the other one marked MUSIC and then hit play. Striding over to towards her daddy, during a brief lull before the music began to play, she stood in front of him with an expectant look on her face.

When the music started it was, of course, a slow romantic song and one of Maria's all-time favorites: Lady in Red.

Deciding to utterly polite as long as he could, John stood up, extending his hand to his daughter. "Would you care to dance, sweetie."

Taking his hand, Biannca replied, "I would love to, Daddy."

He led her a few feet away to an open part of the floor between the fireplace and the sofa where they easily slipped into each other's arms.

John, in an effort not to get overheated, attempted to keep his daughter at arm's length, somewhat, by putting his one arm around her waist, while extending his other arm out, clasping her hand up high in the traditional fashion. He was hoping to keep a decent interval between them, especially since he was sporting a semi boner inside his nice khakis.

Ahh but his wife, like a coach directing a play from the sidelines, was having none of that arm's length nonsense. The song had barely started when she intoned softly over the music. Go on honey, hold your daughter close, and let her snuggle up to you like she wants, like you want.

Biannca smiled as she drew closer to her daddy. Her hands slid onto his shoulders as she snuggled right up close to him. Close enough to increase the seriousness of his growing erection down there.

They swayed in each other's arms for a good thirty seconds, neither speaking. Instead, they were enjoying the simple intimacy from being so close to someone you so dearly love.

Then came the "coach" shouting (whispering) more instructions from the sidelines. Biannca honey, I want you to slowly unbutton your daddy's nice formal dress shirt I'm sure he is wearing... before snuggling up ever closer to him... chest to chest I mean.

"Jesus how did she know I would be wearing a dress shirt?" John whispered to his daughter as she patiently started to unbutton it.

"She knows you so well. Even death can't keep her from seeing things."

"I suppose so," John whispered back as a second, and then a third button, came undone on his shirt.

After undoing all the buttons, Biannca pulled the shirt out from the khakis before, following her mommy's instructions explicitly, she snuggled her body right up next to him.

With the heels on, Biannca chest, that is her tits, settled just about around the middle of John's bare chest. And then she began swaying back and forth to the music, allowing John to feel the smooth silky fabric of her sexy bra dancing across the bare skin of his chest. The feeling was intoxicating.

He barely had time to focus on how good it was feeling, being chest to chest with his daughter, when, once again, over the soft music, came his wife's voice.

John, honey, by now she ought to be snuggled up nice and tight in your arms and I can imagine thus far you are being such a good boy with those hands. Hmm, is that true Biannca baby... is Daddy being a good boy? Tell Mommy.

"Yes, he is Mommy," Biannca promptly replied.

Well, guess what you two, it's his birthday, and because it's his birthday, his very special 50th birthday, I think we should give your daddy a free pass to act a bit naughty... with his lovely young daughter. What do you say, Benny. Are you OK with your daddy being given a free pass to act naughty on his birthday?

"I don't mind Mommy if Daddy gets naughty with his little girl," Biannca replied sweetly before reaching up to stroke his face gently.

John sighed. This was fucking incredible. It was as if she was right in the room with them as his daughter continued to carry on her wicked conversation with his deceased wife.

As if to emphasize this point, Maria's voice rose above the music once more, speaking still to her daughter. Naughty like rubbing his hands all over that deliciously sculptured ass of your honey. Hmm, why don't you help him get over his shyness with you? Go on take his hands in yours, kiss them lightly, lick his palms, he likes that, and then guide them around to your backside... and make sure he keeps them there until the song is over.

"Oh Christ," John whispered to himself as Biannca pulled her hands down from around his neck. Snagging both of his hands in hers, she once more followed her mom's instructions to the letter, by first kissing both of his hands softly, before turning them over. He watched, amazed, as her tongue snaked out, licking both of his palms, one after the other, before she guided his hands back around to her ass.

It was just as his wife said, Biannca's ass was nice and firm, nice and deliciously sculptured with just enough meat on it to satisfy any ten men.

The song ended, Maria remained silent for the last third or so of it, with John's hands, all over his daughter's butt, growing bolder with every passing second. Biannca's only reaction to her daddy's over eager groping was one or two gentle sighs. Apparently, she had fully accepted her fate... whatever it may turn out to be.

Biannca, firmly in control, strode over to the recorder playing the music and clicked it off. She stood there, an inviting smile on her pretty face, awaiting further instructions.

After a few seconds of silence, Maria soothing voice once more filled the room after Biannca inserted the tape marked number back into the cassette recorder.

The song may be over but the fun and games are just getting started huh kids. I wonder if I could talk you two into sharing another slow dance where I am going to turn up the heat... on both of you... to a more seductive level. Just like before, listen for my instructions during the song. I expect them to be followed explicitly.

After Biannca again switched tapes, putting the one marked MUSIC back into the recorder and pushed the play button, another romantic slow song started to play again, Nights in White Satin, which was another of his wife's favorite slow numbers.

They started to sway in each other's arms again. John, despite everything, still attempted to cling desperately to the notion of being proper with his daughter, tried to put his hands around his daughter's waist but she was having none of it.

"Daddy, this is what Mom wants," she whispered to him before reaching back around and pushing his hands down to her ass once again.

John smiled at her, smiled at her utter insistence on being naughty with him, while putting up little resistance to having his hands pushed back down to her butt.

They were barely thirty seconds into the song when, true to her promise, Maria turned up the heat on them.

Biannca, sweetheart, since I'm not there to do it, you'll have to be the one to give your daddy some nice birthday kisses. Go on wish, him a happy birthday and give him kisses, tell them they are from me, and... then maybe give him some very special birthday kisses also just from yourself. Go on now... Don't be shy.

She kissed him, first on both cheeks, innocently, whispering, "Those kisses are from me. Happy birthday, Daddy."

"Thank you sweetheart," he whispered back.

"Now it's Mommy's turn."

As Biannca slowly brought her lips to his, still John thought somehow, someway, it wouldn't happen. But it did. Her lips brushed his, giving him a pair of pleasant little kisses before she pressed home the attack.

John became lost then. Her kisses finally ripping away any last vestiges of hope of keeping things on any kind of innocent level, especially when he found her tongue dancing lightly across his lips-- before slipping inside his mouth.

Of course, he responded, kissing her back while letting his tongue loose to explore the warm recesses of his young daughter's mouth. As they shared a seemingly inexhaustible supply of passionate kisses, his hands became a bit more aggressive down there, kneading her ass with unbridled enthusiasm.

They continued to share kiss after kiss, their mouths parting, only to come together again and again, all through the duration of the song. As soon as the song ended, Biannca broke off their kisses.

She hurried over to the cassette recorder to reinsert the other tape, anxious to find out her mother had in store for them next.

Maria started speaking again... this time to him.

John, sweetheart, I am thinking by now Benny, half naked as she is, maybe is getting a bit cold. I remember how chilly the cabin can get so go ahead and ask her if she is not a bit chilly.