The Letter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sweetie, a bit cold?" John asked her.

"Actually I am, Daddy."

Breaking away from her, he moved quickly over to the fireplace. The fire, by now, had died down to nothing more than a few glowing embers.

John added several logs bringing it back to life just before Maria began to speak again.

So Benny I am guessing by now your daddy is stoking the fire up nice and warm.

"He is Mommy," she answered.

John shook his head. She wasn't there but yet... she knew what he would do. Amazing. He paused in jabbing the poker into the fire to listen to his wife's further instructions.

So what I want you to do is to first run into the bedroom and grab the blanket off the bed and bring it back out to the sofa. After you have done that I want you to go the bar and down below pull out the bottle of Wild Turkey your daddy has stashed down there. Find a couple of shot glasses and fill one up halfway, that one is for you, and the other to the rim, that one is for him, then once your daddy has the fire going nice and warm, the two of you settle back down on the sofa, close together and enjoy your liquid courage together. Hit pause now hon, and once you have enjoyed your daddy's official birthday shots turn Mommy back on.

They stared at each other for a brief moment after Biannca hit the pause button. John knew adding whiskey to the mix would probably allow things to continue with renewed gusto along the wicked path Maria was leading them down... from beyond the grave.

Biannca spoke for the both of them when she simply said, "I'll go get the blanket."

A few minutes later, after downing their respective shots, Biannca reached over from where she sat snuggled next to her daddy on the sofa and hit the play button on the cassette recorder.

Now it time for you John, darling, to be a good daddy and snuggle your daughter up close to you under the blanket in front of the soft glowing romantic fire and warm her up... but before you start snuggling your precious little Benny, to make things fair, you should allow your daughter to finish undressing you down to your underwear... just like she is. Go ahead, I will give you a minute or two for her to get the job done.

The tape fell to a quiet hiss as John stared at his daughter, wondering if she would comply. Of course, she would; by now, the die had been cast and there would be no turning back.

"Go on Daddy stand up, you heard Mommy I have to finish getting you undressed... it will be easier if you are standing up."

John climbed to his feet. He was sporting at least a semi boner under his simple white cotton briefs, but maybe, thanks to the shot of whiskey and the beer, he was not overly concerned about such things.

Biannca first stripped off his still unbuttoned dress shirt before tossing it casually on the back of the sofa. She then turned her attention to his khakis. Moving slowly, she patiently undid his belt and then carefully unzipped his pants. She paused, giving him a brief smile, before finishing the job.

He stepped out of his pants, kicking them aside, much like he had done with his morals for the evening, and sat back down.

They had just got settled under the blanket, arms wrapped tight around each other, when Maria started speaking again.

When I am done talking, I want you both to close your eyes for a minute, lay your heads back, relax, and as you are relaxing, snuggled close to each other, John, honey, think of me, your loving wife, of how much you loved me, of how much you have missed me, missed our lovemaking, missed my warm tender loving touch... let your heart fill with longing and desire. Benny I want you to also think of me. Think of your love for me, of how you always went out of your way to make me proud, of how I loved you so, think of how your daddy loves you. Let the emotions of the moment wash over both of you and carry you away to forbidden shores. I will tell you, whisper it to you, when to open your eyes and when you do I want you to look at each other and then... channel all that love you both feel for me and direct it toward each other. I trust you both know exactly what I mean... Now close your eyes and do my bidding... please.

They looked at each other for a brief moment and in that moment, they knew, if they didn't already, exactly where Marie was taking them: John was going to end up making love to his daughter.

John could barely contain himself as he sat there, eyes shut, heart thundering inside his chest, waiting for his wife to tell them to open their eyes.

A good thirty seconds passed, with only the quiet hissing of the tape recorder and the soft cracking of the fire to keep them company, before Maria quietly intoned, OK you can open your eyes and remember what I said about channeling your love for me.

They turned to each other, gazing deep in each other's eyes, before Biannca quietly whispered, "Come on Daddy, show me... show me how much you love me."

"Oh baby, I..."

He reached out, gently stroking the side of her face. He stayed silent; no words could come close to defining what he was feeling at this exact moment.

Slipping one hand around the back of her head, John pulled his daughter closer before crushing his lips against her as he whispered, "God, I love you both so much."

"Show me, Daddy," Biannca had just time enough to answer before her daddy's lips were pressed against hers.

At first their kisses were delicate and sweet, their lips coming together and then parting quickly, as if they were testing the waters, before diving in. It was Biannca who forced the issue. After at least a good half dozen of those light, airy kisses her daddy was sharing with her, John once again started to pull away, but this time there would be no escaping his fate.

Snaking a hand out around the back of his head, Biannca pulled her daddy closer, forcing his lips back to hers. This time there would be no pretense of innocence as Biannca slipped her tongue inside his mouth to do some deep exploring.

His reaction was only natural as he let his own tongue loose. Almost immediately, they were kissing like impassioned long lost lovers, tongues twisting and turning inside each other's mouths just as, once again, Maria could be heard whispering her quiet encouragement from the great beyond.

That's it you two, share you love for me with each other. Do not hold back. Kiss each other, over and over again, as if your very lives depended on it.

Such instructions were doubtlessly easy to follow, for both of them, as they shared several more fervent kisses before Maria issued further instructions.

OK you two, put your passions on simmer for a minute while Mommy instructs both of you just what to do next. John, honey, your job is easy. You just sit there... for the moment while you Benny, you go ahead and stand up. Position yourself directly in front of him. I will give you a minute to do as I ask.

As Biannca climbed to her feet John suddenly felt the need to be reassured.

"Stop honey. Do... do you really want to do this... to keep going down this path?" He had to ask.

"Of course I do, Daddy. It's what Mom wants and it's... I mean... all this is part of her birthday present to you and since she can't be here in person to give it to you it must be me. Now stop worrying... I am totally OK with this so be a good little boy and do what mommy says and just sit there."

Biannca stood there, directly in front of her daddy, smiling sweetly at him for just a few bare seconds before Maria started talking again.

Time to get him nice and warmed up baby girl... and you too. First, my darling husband I want you to stare at your little girl's gorgeous body. Stare at it, long and hard, while letting your eyes wander to wherever they want to go and I want you to keep staring, keeping allowing your passion to build until I sense you simply can't take it anymore. I will be your tour guide as your eyes explore the many wondrous delights of your young daughter's body.

John felt his cock beginning to twitch inside his briefs. This was going to make him extremely hard--just as Maria imagined it would.

First fix your gaze upon Benny's pretty face. Stare into those mischievous hazel eyes of hers. See how they sparkle in the soft firelight. See how dark and mysterious they are.

He did and they were. Dark and mysterious and oh so pretty. She wore a sly seductive smile on her face, paired with a twinkle in her eyes. She held his gaze for a few long seconds, her pretty brown eyes were sparkling, just like her mother said they would be, in the diffused light emitting from the fire.

Now let your eyes wander downward, to the slope of her bare shoulders, and then down, hurry past her bountiful hills, they are not ready yet to be explored, and onto the flat plain of her gorgeous tummy. Notice the flawless beauty of her dark olive skin. Notice her cute little belly button... the same one you used to tickle to make her giggle.

Traveling downward still, his eyes slipped to her nice firm thighs before settling directly between her legs. He doubted she was a virgin, but still, John could not help but to think how nice and tight his daughter's lovely young cunt would both taste and feel.

Just on cue, as she had been all night, Marie started talking again and seemed to know exactly what was happening.

By now my darling husband I imagine you are staring longingly at Benny's sweet young pussy in between those delicious firm thighs of hers. Let your gaze linger there, nice and long, imagine how nice and juicy that young pussy will be. Hmm, yes I bet you can hardly wait to eat her out. Benny honey you will be in for a special treat as your daddy, oh yeah, he knows how to give a girl oral pleasure.

John tore his eyes from between his daughter's legs to look up at her. Biannca stared back at her daddy with a lustful smile. It was true: she could hardly wait.

Next honey let your eyes travel north once more up to her bountiful hills. Yes I want you to stare at them... them, of course, being the highlight of her body... those large, firm tits of hers.

John dutifully obeyed his wife, lifting his gaze and letting it fall onto Benny's chest.

Stare at them, look how my D cup sized strapless bra can barely contain their beauty. I imagine you have been staring at them by now pretty much the whole night. Haven't you? Ask him Benny... go ahead ask your daddy if he has been staring at his little girl's boobies all night long.

"Well, have you Daddy... been staring at my tits... all night long?"

"You know I have honey."

Once he answers the question Benny I want you to hit the pause button and slowly, you decide how slowly, count to thirty silently, while you, husband, continue to stare adoringly at your daughter's lovely young tits while letting your lust build.

Biannca dutifully reached over and clicked the pause button on the recorder before starting her count. And oh how she counted slowly, ever so slowly, allowing her daddy's eyes to roam all over her tits.

When she was done counting-- a full two minutes later-- John's lust was at a boiling point.

Now Biannca sweetie, take your daddy by the hand, bring the recorder, and take him into the bedroom. Once there go to the closet and open the door. On the back of the door is a full length mirror. I want you to stand in front of it and him behind you. Go. Do it now. I will give you a few seconds to get in position.

Once they were in the prescribed position Biannca reached down, she left the cassette recorder on the floor by their feet, and hit the play button.

Now that you two are in position we can start having some real fun. Benny I want you to lean back against your daddy, closing your eyes... you are going to submit to him fully allowing him to explore every inch of your lovely young body with his desperate hands. Of course, I will be his guide and will expect him to dutifully obey his guide's instructions.

The tape fell silent for a minute as John's heart thundered inside his chest. He was fully erect, a fact surely not lost on his daughter considering the way she was pressing her body back against him.

It all starts with a simple kiss. Turn her face to you honey and kiss your daughter gently, over and over again, until I say stop. Shower her pretty full lips with dozens of kisses while declaring your everlasting love for her. As you kiss her, let your hands explore, fully, her lower regions. Let them roam over her well-toned thighs, her nice firm ass, her flat tummy, before finally dipping into that sweet little honey pot between her legs and whilst you are exploring your daughter's pussy with your curious fingers drop your kisses to her neck... find her weak spot and attack it with vigor and remember... keep kissing her until I say stop.

John turned her face toward him. "Honey I love you so much," he whispered before giving her several tender kisses on the lips. Again and again, he rained kisses on her lips, while his hands glided down to her ass.

He ran his hands all over her backside, several times, as the shower of kisses continued. Slipping his hands around to the front, he began caressing her thighs just as he pushed his tongue deep in her mouth, circling it around a few times before pulling back slightly.

"Oh sweetie, you are so beautiful, just like your mother and God I love you so much... so much."

"Oh Daddy--" Her intended on declaration of love back to him was interrupted when he cut it off with an aggressive new bout of kisses.

His hands moved up to her tummy, circling several times, before slipping inside her panties-- just as he began attacking her neck with a new round of passionate kisses.

It was a surreal feeling for John, staring at his lovely daughter in the mirror and watching himself as he carefully slipped a hand inside her panties. Biannca let out a not so subtle moan when his kisses on her neck found their mark. Her moan became even louder, and more pronounced, as a finger gently entered her wet pussy.

Benny, sweetie, does that feel good have your daddy finger your wet pussy. I bet it does... as does the way he is so gently assaulting your neck with his kisses. Now my darling husband you can stop kissing her. Instead concentrate on staring at her heavenly body in the mirror as you once again let your hands roam all over her body... except for the one place they desperately want to go more than anywhere else... your daughter's majestic tits. Sadly, you are not allowed to touch them honey... not just yet anyways. Go ahead do as I command!

John sighed as he followed his wife's command and let his hands roam all over his daughter's body, except, of course, her tits. Maria was dead right in her summation her husband wanted to fondle his daughter's breasts. She knew him well, indeed.

After a good minute of silence, Maria issued yet another wicked command.

Go ahead you two... start making out again... like desperate long lost lovers.

He strained to control himself as they began to kiss again with his hands sliding all over her ass, and then her thighs, before floating around to her bare tummy. Once again while swirling his tongue deep in her mouth, he let his fingers slip inside her panties. Jesus, she was wetter than ever!!

Maria stayed silent for a good two minutes maybe before issuing further instructions.

Now Benny take your daddy by the hand and led him over to the bed.

They broke off their hot kisses. Was this it? John wondered. Was Maria finally going to get down to it? Was she leading him over to the bed to do, what until a few hours ago would have been unthinkable: make love to her. John's raging hard cock could only hope so.

Biannca, smiled sweetly at him as she led him the by the hand the couple feet over to the bed. Maybe more in tune with her mother's feelings than her daddy, Biannca somehow knew he wasn't going to get what he wanted... not quite yet anyways.

Now my darling husband, sorry to disappoint you, but it's not quite time yet for the end game. Instead you need a bit more teasing... if only to increase the pleasure of the end game... when it finally arrives. Sit down on the edge of the bed and I want you sitting on your hands as they are no longer allowed to roam free.

"Oh shit," John muttered under his breath as she sat down, on his hands, facing the mirror. He sensed him was in for some serious teasing now.

Benny remember that note, the final one I told you to save for later. Go ahead and get it. Read it silently to yourself and then follow your mommy's instructions to the T. You understand?

"Yes, Mommy," Biannca said as she hurriedly flipped over the cassette recorder. Just as her mother promised there was a small note folded neatly in two taped to the bottom of the recorder.

Settling herself down on the bed, Biannca excitedly unfolded the short note and quickly read it.

After setting the note over on the nightstand, Biannca wandered over toward the foot of the bed where her daddy was sitting.

"What did it say honey?" John asked.

"Secret, Daddy," she said seriously. "Now shush... no talking. Just try and relax as I do what Mom wants."

She moved up close to him, facing him directly. Closer still she moved, her chest and those mighty tits of hers almost at eye level with him as he sat nervously on the bed.

Using one finger, she tilted his face slightly upwards so he was staring directly at her tits as she moved even closer.

"Now close your eyes, Daddy," she whispered to him.

John felt his daughter's firm young tits being slowly pushed up against his face. The feeling of the soft bra cups sliding across his cheeks, across his lips was, in a word, maddening.

Then, adding fuel to the fire, Maria starting talking again.

Hmm, I bet that feels nice huh honey. Having your daughter rub her tits in your face. I can only imagine how nice and firm they feel, how soft and delicate my lovely bra feels against your cheeks and I bet Benny, she always was a bit of a tease, remember how she used to run around the house in her sexy little bikinis during the summer honey... yeah, I just bet she is having fun teasing her daddy.

"Hmm, I am Mommy," she whispered as she pulled back slightly before swaying her chest back and forth, in a most pronounced manner, allowing her big tits to bounce happily against his face.

"Oh Christ you guys are killing me," John muttered under his breath. His cock was hard enough now to cut diamonds as he sat there squirming on the edge of the bed.

Now let's get down to some serious teasing Benny. I want you to slowly, allowing him to savor what he is about to do, guide your daddy's hands to where they so desperately want to go. I think you know, I think you both know where that is.

"Oh I do," she whispered before smiling sweetly at him. "Go ahead Daddy, you can fondle your little girl's tits if you want. Here let me help you."

Taking both his hands into hers, she ever so patiently, per her mother's instructions, guided his hands across her tummy and up and onto her breasts.

John began to squeeze his daughter's tits carefully just as Maria started talking again.

Hmm, I bet our daughter's tits feel nice huh honey? Nice and super firm. Go ahead and fondle them through her my sexy strapless bra for as long as you want... or until one of you is brave enough to suggest maybe she should take it off. I will be quiet now for a bit allowing... hmm, nature to take its course.

Biannca sighed at the tender way her daddy was fondling her tits through her bra, loving the way he was so gentle and patient with her, unlike the boys at college who, by now, would be tearing at her bra trying to get it off, before roughly handling her tits... just because they were big.