The Letter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes indeed, the patient and caring way her daddy was handling her most precious assets was a welcome change from the overeager college wanna be studs she had dated in the past.

John's breath was starting to get ragged as he continued to fondle his daughter's tits. Previously, he decided she would have to be the one to suggest she takes her bra off.

"You like my tits Daddy... like the way they feel," she whispered.

John paused in the light groping of his daughter's breasts to look up at her. "I love the way they feel baby. I hope you don't mind me doing this?"

"Of course I don't mind, Daddy," she told him sweetly, "it's what both me and mommy want. Of course, they might feel even better... if..."

She paused, giving him a fetching smile, leaving her unfinished sentence dangling there like some kind of wicked bait.

Benny was actually about to finish her sentence, about to invite her daddy to take off her bra when Maria once again started talking.

Enough of the teasing, Benny. It's time for your daddy to gain his release but first, quickly turn out all the lights in the room. What must happen next, will be made easier in the dark. Hurry now.

Biannca hurried across the room, first turning off the lamp on the nightstand before dashing back across to the bedroom to turn off the light on inside the closet.

In the dark, John held his breath, waiting and hoping for the unthinkable.

He felt her arms slide across his shoulders as she snuggled up next to him, just as his wife began to speak again.

John, honey, you were always so closed off with your emotions, not with the love you expressed for me and Benny but instead when it came to showing sadness. You always put on your game face, avoiding tears like they were the plague. Benny, sweetheart, have you seen your daddy cry once since my passing... even at the funeral.

"No," she answered quietly.

This is not healthy, John, you must allow your grief free reign in the form of some cleansing tears, as many at it takes, and Biannca you must, of course, be there to give him comfort and kiss his tears away. In the dark you must transform yourself into me, into your mommy and give your daddy the love and comfort he so desperately needs. Can you do that for me... can you become your mommy... say it aloud to both me and him.

Benny reached out in the dark, slowly stroking her daddy's cheek as she whispered, "I am Mommy."

Good. You miss me my darling husband... show it... let your tears flow. Show your raw emotions to your daughter who, in the dark, has magically become me... while still being herself. You have the best of both worlds now. Take advantage... cry those tears that have been welling up inside of you since my passing and allow your daughter, allow me, to comfort you in your grief.

Maria's words struck a chord deep inside of John. It was true, all she said. He had not shown any raw emotion to his daughter since Maria's passing. Now it started with a single tear as Biannca whispered in his ear, "Let it out Daddy... Mommy is here for you. I am here for you."

His chest heaved as the single tear was followed quickly by a virtual shower of tears. His whole body shook with raw emotion as Biannca wrapped her arms tight around him.

"Oh Daddy, that's it... let it out," she whispered as she held him tight.

John tried to follow his daughter's instructions but something inside of him simply would not allow it. Maybe it was the strict way he was raised, men cannot show weakness, had been his father's mantra. The tears, which seemingly had come so easily just now, suddenly dried up.

I sense he is still resisting showing his emotions. I want you to get him in the bed, under the covers, being a good mommy to him and tuck him in even. He needs to lay down. Maybe in the dark, under the blankets with his daughter, with his mommy, snuggled up next to him the tears will truly flow.

"Come on daddy, here stand up..." She took his hand, helping him to his feet before leading him around to the head of the bed.

Remove his underwear honey, before tucking him in the bed and joining him as there should be nothing between you and his raw emotions.

At the side of the bed, Biannca slowly pulled her daddy's briefs down before dropping them on the floor. She helped him under the covers and then paused, not sure if she too should remove her underwear, before getting in the bed with him.

Maria, as she had been doing all night, seemed to be able to read her daughter's mind.

Honey, you go ahead and crawl into bed with your daddy, but leave your bra and panties on... for the moment.

Under the covers, she snuggled up to her daddy, just as Maria issued yet some more instructions.

Lay on your back baby. Let him rest his weary head on your chest. Stroke his hair, play with it, he likes that.

Both of them followed her instructions without hesitation as John snuggled his head against his daughter's pillowy breasts.

Now let go of those tears honey while thinking of how much you miss me, how much you love me, let your emotions out, wallow in your grief for me, if even only for the briefest of moments before your daughter gives you the comfort you need.

John closed his eyes then and tried to let go, but it was hard. Only a small trickle of tears came out.

"Please Daddy let it out like Mommy wants," she whispered to him while running her fingers through his hair. "Don't hold back... please."

Yes, sweetheart, cry as you have never cried before for the love you so dearly miss. Unleash your emotions, let your tears go... Benny, sweetie, once he finally stops fighting and let's go... you know what to do.

After a brief hesitation, John's heart hitched and the tears started to flow.

"That's right, Mommy is here, Daddy... go on cry for her, cry for us."

The tears came, unchecked, staining his wife's pretty strapless bra, as Biannca slowly reached down. It was time. Time to follow the final instructions from her mom's somber and serious letter.

"Lift your head up just a little Daddy," she whispered to him.

John obeyed, lifting his head up, breaking contact with his daughter's bountiful chest.

"That's it, just hold on..." she whispered as she reached down and slowly peeled back the bra, allowing her tits to come spilling out.

"Now sink back down Daddy and let go, really let go, have a good cry... show Mommy how much you miss her...I am here for you."

John lowered his face back down, feeling the heavenly softness of his daughter's firm, young tits in all their naked glory against his tear stained cheeks.

God, it felt so good, having his face resting against his daughter's tits. So good that it finally allowed him to be comfortable enough to release all that pent up emotion.

He cried... as he had never done before. A great heaving cascade of raw emotion spilled from his eyes in the form of his fresh tears now soaking his daughter's bare breasts with their wetness.

She tangled her fingers in his hair, making sure to hold his face flush against her naked breasts.

"That's it baby," she cooed, "show me how much you love me. Remember I am Mommy now and Mommy loves you so much."

Her words brought back pleasurable memories of Maria and how she used to "baby" him, pretending to be his mommy, during some of their kinkier sexual fantasies. The bittersweet memories only allowed the tears to flow more freely.

The waterworks, after a good minute or two, finally began to wind down. Despite the gut-wrenching emotion he just displayed, John found himself squirming with something beyond grief, something beyond love, something that could only be whispered in the darkest of rooms: forbidden lust.

Biannca felt her daddy's sobs begin to subside, being replaced by a bit of squirming... down there... and knew it was time for Act II.

"Raise up Daddy and let Mommy kiss those final tears away from your handsome face."

John lifted his head, turning it to face his daughter, to face his wife, to face his "Mommy", this young woman that was now everything to him.

Starting with his cheeks, before moving to his lips, she sprayed her daddy's face with a light smattering of kisses.

"Now it's your turn, Daddy. Kiss the tears away you just spilled on my breasts."

John sighed as he lowered his mouth to his daughter's heaving breasts. He started slowly, applying a series of tender kisses all over her boobs. He could taste the salty residue of his tears as he flickered his tongue out in between his kisses.

"Mmm that feels so good," Biannca moaned as her daddy's tongue flickered across one of her ripened nipples, once, and then a second time making her moan even louder.

John pulled back, staring up at his daughter, letting their passion simmer before it exploded as Benny whispered something that could only be described as pure fantasy. "Go on Daddy, I want you to finish up by... sweetly sucking the tears off my breasts."

John sighed as he lowered his mouth to his daughter's breast. Being as gentle as possible, he carefully suckled it into his mouth, lathering its fully erect nipple with a careful and patient tongue as she continued to coo to him sweetly.

"That's it Daddy, suck on your mommy's tit..." she whispered over and over again until his tongue found her fully erect nipple and began to lather it gently with tender loving care, causing her whispered encouragement to turn into one long unbroken moan as she arched her back wanting more.

John spent the next few breathless minutes suckling on his daughter's breasts--much to Biannca's utter delight.

Finally he wretched his mouth from her tits and looked up at her. They stared at each other for a long moment before she whispered the words he had been longing to hear all night. "Make love to me, Daddy. Make love to your little girl."

He moved slowly, maybe afraid any quick movements might burst this fragile bubble of forbidden love his beautiful Maria had strove so hard to create for them.

After pushing her onto her back, he carefully positioned himself over her. Leaning down he proclaimed his love for her one more time before carefully pushing himself down and into her lovely wet pussy as they exchanged an overabundance of loving kisses.

"Oh God, Daddy you feel so good inside of me," Biannca whispered as he deliberately rocked into her once, twice and then a third time.

His daughter's impassioned moans only served to spur John on while he gently made sweet love to his daughter.

Their muted passion could not, would not last long though as it soon gave way to a reckless, wild lust prompted by her.

"Daddy," she whispered in a throaty plea, "I am not that fragile. You can... fuck me if you want. Hard. I want you to make me moan like you used to mom."

That impassioned plea was all it took for John to finally lose control. He pulled out of her, before forcefully flipping her around.

"Get up on your knees little girl and grip the fucking headboard," he hissed at her in a voice raspy with pent up desire. "You two have been teasing me all night and now... you are going to pay the price."

John reached around, fondling her hanging tits as he positioned himself to impale his daughter. He whispered to her, "Close your eyes honey and count to three aloud."

Biannca took a deep breath. She had a pretty good idea what was going to happen on three.

"One..." John gripped her hips and slowly pushed his raging hard on into his daughter as she presented her cunt up to him doggy style.

"Two..." He pulled back just far enough to still be inside her without breaking contact.

"Three..."

The dam burst now as John slammed into his daughter making her let out a loud moan. Again and again, he rocked into her, making the old bed creak and his daughter moan ever louder with each of his mighty thrusts. On the verge of coming, he halted suddenly, still deep inside of her.

Leaning forward, he attacked her neck with a series of kisses before he used one hand to twist her face around to him. They kissed, tongues twisting and turning inside each other's mouths.

"God you are so hot baby girl," he whispered to her as he slowly pumped his hips forward, pushing his cock inside of her, gently making love to her once again.

But, like before, the sweetness would not last. After a good dozen or so of soft, gentle thrusts inside of her, Benny turned to her daddy and whispered, "Should I count to three again, Daddy?"

"Yes, but do it slowly." He pulled back, again letting his cock rest just inside of her.

"One..." she whispered in quiet anticipation, knowing this time, without a doubt, what three would bring as he gently cupped her tits.

"Two..." John continued to jiggle his daughter's firm young tits in his hands--- while wondering what it would be like to fuck the shit out of them.

Biannca purposefully waited, a good ten seconds anyways, before whispering the number they both so desperately wanted to hear, allowing both of their passions to reach the boiling point.

"Three..."

John banged into his daughter, harder this time, as soon as he heard her whisper the magical number three.

The whole bed moaned and creaked under John's fervid onslaught. Rocking into her over and over again as he gripped her hips he gave it everything he had for the next minute or so. He only stopped when he knew one more thrust would result in him coming inside of her.

John paused to catch his breath for a quick moment.

"Start counting again but this time honey make sure you pause, a nice, long time in between each number before reaching three," he commanded her.

Obeying, she started the count. "One..." He pushed into her nice and slow, making love to her in the pregnant pause before her next whispered number. She let a good thirty seconds pass as he continued to carefully work his cock in and out of her.

Getting closer to having an intense orgasm, Biannca moaned loudly, "Oh God... two... two... please don't stop."

He quickened the impetus of his lovemaking knowing she was near. John was now fucking/making love to her with long measured strokes of his manhood as they neared the finish line.

Biannca was absolutely relishing the fucking she was getting, it was nearly perfect--not too soft, without being too hard. She close to coming when he leaned forward, still pumping deep inside of her over and over again, assailing her neck with a series of almost rough kisses.

Cupping her tits once more, John used his fingers to playfully tease her sensitive nipples while driving just a bit harder into her causing Biannca to go careening over the edge.

"Ohhhh I am commmming, Daddy," she whined before... "Oh God... THREE."

Upon hearing that magical number, John's pent up passion now rolled over his daughter like a runaway train. Gripping her hips, he propelled his own hips forward, hard and fast, stabbing his manhood into her a good half dozen times with each deep push inside of her being harder and deeper than the last.

Biannca whimpered as his cock drove deep inside of her, over and over again, causing the old bed to once again groan and squeak.

The storm of passion was not bound to last long though as it only took a final three hard, measured thrusts before John let loose and sprinted for the finish line. He began fucking his poor daughter so fast and furious it took only a mere matter of seconds before he shot a huge load of cum deep inside of her.

After collapsing next to her, he pulled her into his embrace.

"Daddy," she whispered. "I think I have a new favorite number."

"Let me guess... might it be three?"

"Yes," she whispered back as she nestled her head against his bare chest while wondering what surprises her mom might have in store for them on tape number two.