All Comments on 'The Letter'

by WillDevo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

No defense of the guy but sometimes we cannot see what is standing before us. I hope the girl eventually found love down the road!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It felt like I was the one writing this. Well done.

PickFictionPickFictionover 1 year ago

Beautifully written. Makes me want to be Gary.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Great job with this letter. It shows a real vulnerability along with a reluctance to take risk being overcome by love. I felt sorry for her as she told of the roommate and friends’ teasing but perhaps that was the catalyst that Gary needed, seeing them tease her, to understand how he felt about her and how he wanted to be different with her. Now I’m going to bookmark that story for a future read since I don’t remember reading it before. Great job, 5*.

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 1 year ago

Lovely! Thanks for your contribution to the event :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillDevo@WillDevo
Latest news: (1/2/24): The updates to our "seasonal" tale, "The Flight Before Christmas," are up now. It's only some corrections and style changes, so go ahead and read it any time if you're up for some holiday-based erotica. Also, forgot to mention earlier that the names "Br...