The Letters of Adam and Eve

Story Info
Naughty letters we (a young couple) wrote to each other.
1.1k words
4.81
2.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fragments of A Hunger (Eve to Adam)

Dear Adam,

I like it when you come in my mouth, when you slowly fuck my face and I can feel you getting closer and closer. I like feeling the sudden heat of you at the back of my throat. Without having to think about it, I swallow.

Whenever we can't have sex it feels like I'm about to go insane. All you have to do is tuck my hair behind my ear and I'm wet. When you put your hand on my hip, I need your finger in my mouth. But I can't always get what I want.

You looked so good between my legs, teasing me with your tongue. I could feel your stubble against my thighs. And then, when you put a finger inside of me, it was almost too much to bear. I just wanted more and more and more.

At the lake you told me about your massage plans: you on top, hands roaming, me squirming beneath you. Skin sliding over skin, a wetness everywhere, and finally, after hours, release. I liked the sound of that.

When you called me a good girl I thought, yes, I want to be a good girl, the best girl, but I also want to do very bad things. What does that make me?

I like straddling you when we're kissing because I can feel you hard underneath me. And when we're spooning and I can feel you pressing up against my ass. When we're like that I want you to slip right in as deep as you can and fuck me until I forget how to breathe.

I'd like to spend a whole day with you touching me all over, but I don't think I'd last.

What I'm trying to say is that you don't have to do much to put me in state where you could do pretty much anything to me and I'd get on my knees and beg for it.

Yours,

Eve

These Days I Tend To Wake Up Thirsty (Adam to Eve)

Dear Eve,

This morning I lay in bed thinking of all the things I like doing with you (everything I want) and how good it feels when you yield to my touch, give yourself eagerly to me. 

I like the look on your face (dazed, a bit delirious) when I place a hand on your hip as we're walking in public. 

I like to rest a finger where it's always moist between your legs and feel you react intensely to my gentle movements. 

When I've flipped you on your belly and slipped your panties off, I like to kiss your juicy ass and thighs all over, to bite your cheeks, and let spit drop from my mouth into your openings, which you push towards me by arching your back. 

I like to rub my finger between your perfect pussy lips and, when I feel you opening, press in and let your tightness envelop me. 

When you say "yes please, just like that", I like to pull my finger back and rub your lips again, because I want you to beg for it. I like to hear you say "please, put it back in". 

I like to take my time, but eventually I give you some of what you want, if you ask nicely enough. 

I like to pin your legs down with my knees, to push your face into the mattress with one hand and feel you gushing between the legs with the other, fucking you with my thumb. 

I like holding you down exactly how I want you. 

I could fuck you right away, but first I want you, in your liquid, defenseless state, to suck my dick. 

I like it when you lick the length of the shaft, then spit on it, then suck and stroke it gently, then make your mouth soft, yielding, and cavernous, letting me fuck your face in my own rhythm, like I taught you. 

I start slow. I place a few fingers underneath your chin. I like to feel my dick bulging through the soft part of your throat. 

If I decide to come in your mouth, I tell you, and you make a sound as best you can, letting me know how much you want me to. 

When I come, it's so intense I need to hold your head completely still.

Afterwards, I pull you up and hold you close. I like to rest my forehead against yours and let my hands glide over and caress your entire body, which shivers and twitches at my touch. 

Yours,

Adam

Pretty Please and Thank You (Eve to Adam)

Dear Adam,

Please please please please please please.

You were ill, but you said you wanted to have me one last time before I left, and within seconds I was wet. Still, you didn't give it to me straight away, playing with me for a while, and only after I asked nicely did you fuck me from behind, spooning me on the bed. After you came you kept gently fucking into me, and as you did I sucked on your finger. That felt amazing, slow like that with something in my mouth, it made me feel so full. I'd love to have you in my mouth and pussy at the same time, but I guess all we can do is have you fuck me while my lips are stretched around a ball gag.

Sometimes I like to choke on it a bit.

I want you sitting on a chair with me on the floor on my knees in front of you, taking you in my mouth. I can't really think beyond that image -- whether I'm restrained or if I've got a cute choker on -- all I can see are the positions of our bodies and my mouth.

Often I find myself thanking you. The words just slip out, without me thinking about them, especially if you're fucking me. But if someone asks for something, especially if they plead, isn't gratitude supposed to follow?

Goad me with your camera, show the world what a little slut I am for you, how desperate I am for your fingers, your mouth, your dick; how gladly I give myself up.

We haven't tried the shower yet. You could bend me over and take me from behind, the glass would steam up, but maybe occasionally my face would rub against it and it would clear and then the people in the house across from you, if they glanced out of their windows, could catch a glimpse. Everyone should know how good you fuck me and how good I am at taking it.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.

Yours,

Eve