The Lewd Hollistic Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sees the jaw drop and says, "C'mon Becs, you knew I invested in restaurants, clubs, hotels, and real estate. This shouldn't be news to you..."

She then says, "I knew you were rich and thought you owned a Denny's and/or couple of houses but not this.." as she raises her hands and points around the room. Then she says, "Wait, you also said clubs, hotels and etc. Which ones?"

He shakes his head and thinks (only Bec's) but gives in and tells her with an exasperated breath, "hmm, I have a large stake in Club Royale; invested some into Hexagram; as for hotels, I invested in the Grand Hotel, which gives me half of the Penthouse Suite and some other rooms; I also have money in some resorts and casinos too. You know about the condos; and I half own Giorgino's Italian Restaurant, to name a few. And with the bank's help, I have invested in some stocks, bonds, e-currencies as well."

She can't believe what she is hearing; he has a stake in every new and hot establishment in the city and state. I work at a bank and his name and/or credentials never came up, anywhere. Either he is complete liar and has connections or he is the real deal. She wants to know more but can't focus on that right now. She needs to ask B for his help... She clears her throat and says, "That's ah... wonderful to hear" with a disbelief expression on her face but then she stammers a bit and holds her emotions at bay. It takes her awhile to control herself but looks into his eyes and says, "B, I wanted to call you so many times but I didn't want to give you the wrong impression. I love your gift and the abilities you have (with a smile). I didn't want to come across as a 'user of you' and so I didn't call. But I am in a jam and I am here to ask for your help... can you help my mother?" as tears start to slide down her face.

B reaches over and touches her hand to console and offer her some warmth; the golden aura sweeps through her and all its finding is a broken heart. Becca, places a hand over top B's and says "Thanks" but the tears still keep falling down.

He then asks, "What's wrong with your mother, Bec's?".

"My mother has Stage 4, Lung Cancer and the doctor's say, that she has 4 - 6 months to live", She adds and then shares, "My mother isn't happy with the findings and wants a second opinion; she has a doctor's appointment next week but I wanted you to see her. Can you help her, B?" she asks...

He feels her pain; being an empath, it's hard not to. He releases his hand on hers and immediately, she misses his touch and his ability to help her deal with the pain. He then asks, "When do you want me to see your mother?".

She replies, "If you have no plans, we can see her tonight!". He thinks about it for a moment, as his eyes stares at her. His heart flutters a bit, is it seeing her in pain or her beauty; perhaps it's both. He knows where this is leading and the investment, it's going to take on himself. It's been a long time; hmm, why not take the chance. It's not like he has something better to do with his time.

With his inner dilemma under wraps, he asks. "Perhaps you should call your mother and inform her that your bringing a guest to meet her tonight (with a slight smile, to warm her up a bit).

Becca smiles a bit and the thought, does warm her up. She holds up her hand, showing him, her index finger for 1, and pulls out her cell and calls her mother. She proceeds to chat with her mom for a bit; B, leans back and lifts the teacup to his lips and drinks some of his cappuccino while he waits. He doesn't listen in on her conversation but drifts off into his thoughts. B is interrupted from his thoughts when Becca tries to get his attention. He apologies but then asks, "What did your mother say?".

"She is happy that I am bringing someone by to meet her; and I told her that you were a... (long pause) a friend of mine. She says: anytime after 6pm is fine." Becca says as she tries to sound genuine and not confusing. B looks at his watch and it's just past 4; and then asks her if she is hungry. She nods and B raises his hand, and a waiter is right there to assist his needs. B instructs the waiter that they need menus; and the waiter leaves to get those for him. B then mentions to Bec's, that she should order something for her dear mother when they leave to meet with her later. She tells him that's a great idea. The waiter comes back with a set of menus and they both place their orders; she also places an order for her mother, but informs him to hold off until they are ready to leave cause it will be take out. The waiter understands and then looks at Dr. B and asks, "Will there be anything else, sir?" and with a shake of a head with a smile, the waiter leaves them in peace, once again.

They chitchat a bit about what's new in her life and work. She does try to change the subject and ask about his life but there is nothing to report. Their food arrives on silver platters; Becca is appreciative with the service and the presentation of the meal. They both dig in and after a few bites, he asks her a question: "You mentioned earlier that you wanted to call but didn't because you didn't want to be a 'USER'; what do you mean by that?".

She replies with a grin, "Well B, I enjoyed that massage you gave me and the 7 Big O's too. I was buzzing for a couple of days and it was tough coming down from that cloud. I went back to work; and you know how that goes... it just consumes you. Before I knew it, a month flew by and I haven't had any headaches either. I did try getting a massage somewhere else but it wasn't the same. I wanted to call but I wasn't in any kind of pain. From our last discussion, I learned that you are a pain eater and that's what you're looking for when you meet people. I didn't have any and/or want to call to use you for more Big O's; it's not fair for you."

He is shocked by her answer; in a short time, she has learned a lot about him but she is wrong about something's. He tells her, "Bec's, your right about the pain part, however, it's not just about that. Yeah, I take away a person's pain but over time, a relationship comes from that interaction. It might take a week, a couple of months or years but a relationship will bud from it. I am a giver and I like sharing my gifts to people in need. You could of contacted me; it's ok to use me for your own needs, even if they are Big O's. Don't you think it brings me joy hearing you moan; every time you cum and /or scream my name? Well it does Bec's; my life is never ending but for you it's short. I relish the joy of what my gifts bring to people; sometimes, they bring out the worst but life is about chances. You have to take them when they come. My life is not all about rainbows; I have a lot of time on my hands. I invest where ever I stay for a bit; I help people with their chances by investing in their dreams. I am a silent investor; sure I get perks from helping, but in time, I might get a return on investment. It's a gamble/chance; and life is full of them. It's like tonight, I am taking another one with you."

Becca is taken aback from his statement but a smile does come to her lips. She has learned a lot more about this mysterious guy, that he's a giver of not just his golden aura but also with his money by helping people take chances & to follow their dreams. A warmth spreads throughout her body by his words and thoughts. She then finishes her meal by picking up the napkin to wipe her mouth, and says, "Thanks for dinner B, I enjoyed our discussion immensely. I understand that you're a giver; but I am also one too. I like your touch, and (bites her lip) your gifts and what they bring; however, I want to return the favor if you let me." And with that, she drops her napkin on the table and leans back.

It's now B's turn to be taken aback from what she said; his lips come together in an 'O' (as in shocked) and then a smile comes to his lips. The gauntlet has been thrown; he nods to her and she smiles back. She knows what she has done and it's about time; time for her to take a chance. With the silence between them, the waiter comes by to take away their plates and asks them if they wanted any dessert and both shake their head "No". Cause they both got something far better from their conversation. The waiter comes by with the receipt, and POS machine. B looks at the damage and smiles to Becca, he scribbles down the tip on the receipt and hands it back to the waiter. Waiter's eyes light up from what's on the receipt. He then hands the POS machine to B and he taps his debit card and it goes through. The waiter, says his thanks but waits idly for B; B looks at his watch and it's after 5pm and informs the waiter that they will be leaving shortly and please bring the takeout she ordered for her mom. The waiter says, "Right away, sir" and leaves. Moments later, he places the dinner to go in front of Becca, wrapped in plastic and in a bag. He also places after dinner mints and flavored toothpicks for the both of them; then he wishes them both a goodnight and safe trip home, then leaves them to it.

B, grabs both toothpicks and offers Becca hers and then starts cleaning his teeth to make a presentable smile for Becca's mother. After they are both done, he places both of them in the bowl left behind. She grabs the dinner mints and unwraps one; slides it into her mouth slowly. B watches her closely; the way she takes her time to unwrap it, how she lifts the mint to her lips, how those lips part to suck in the mint and then shift it to her side of the mouth. Exquisite. B bites his lip while still staring, but comes to his senses when she offers him the other mint. He shakes his head 'No' and tells her to keep it. He then stands up, walks around the table and offers his hand to help her out of her chair. She takes his and stands up. She reaches for the takeout. He then offers her his arm and leads her to the back of the restaurant to his car. He holds the door open for her to walk out into the alley and then follows.

She looks at the cars in the back and sees a variety: there is a BMW, Volvo, Honda, random SUV's and a Sporty Jag. She waits patiently to find out which vehicle is his; and is shocked when the lights flashed on the Jag. He opens the passenger door for Becca, she places the take out on the floormat, then sits down on the leather seat with red stitching, then puts her feet in, crosses her leg and B closes the door. She is in awe of the interior because it's still illuminated. She sees the gauges, all the buttons and the NAV system all on; she sees the Jaguar on the steering wheel, looks up through the panoramic roof and see's the sun is setting while the car is already purring to life. B walks around the car and slides into the driver's seat then presses a button and the seat moves to his specs. He then starts pressing on the NAV system to set up their new destination; he then asks Becca where her mother lives and she tells him. He punches it in and notices that she lives on the southwest of the city and it should take about 30 or so minutes to get there depending on traffic. He puts the car in reverse and backs out and then puts it into drive to drive through the alley to the street. He then makes a right on Springer Street and they both see the long line of people still waiting to get in to the restaurant. She leans back into her seat and is content. She tries a little chitchat on the way there; sharing her awe with the car and the bells/whistles it comes with; he understands and expresses that next time, he'll let her sit in the driver's seat and see what does what. The drive is not long but B does drop the hammer and speeds a bit to get her reaction, she squeals a little which brings a smile to his lips. They are almost there and he eases off the accelerator. He knows she is in awe with everything; that's to be expected. Anything he can do to get her mind off of her mother.

They arrive at their destination, The Tower Condominium, and she tells him to drive around the side and park in underground parking. B pulls up into visitor parking; revs the engine a little more before turning it off. He tells her to wait there; he gets out and walks around and opens the door for her, and reaches for her hand to pull her out of the car. She still feeling high from the drive and receiving the royal treatment tonight. She grabs the takeout and they both head to the elevator. Once inside, she presses 11 on the door panel and he leans back. The door closes and she leans back to join him against the railing. She is a bit nervous but tells him a little bit about her mother: her age, downsized her home recently due to daddy dying and what she does and what not. B tries to take it all in; the more he knows the better he will feel. He feels a bit agitated but remembers he's doing this for Becca. This is a big step in their relationship.

They are both standing outside her mother's door; Becca turns to B and says, "Are you ready for this?"

And he replies, "Yeah, from what I gather, your mom is an interesting person."

Becca, mumbles underneath her breathe and says, "You don't know the half of it" but B doesn't quite hear what she said but receives a smile from her. He then looks at her and asks if she is ready and with a nod of her head; he rings the doorbell. A few moments later, Becca's mom opens the door, and they enter. Becca greets her mom with a hug and then offers her the takeout; which Becca's mom is appreciative. She grabs the bag and sees the gentleman behind her daughter being all to quiet. She motions them to follow her to the kitchen/dining room, to put the takeout in the refrigerator for one and to make introductions.

Becca does the introductions: "Mom, this is my friend - Dr. Brynmor Lewdenski; Dr. B, this is my mother, Barbara Smith". Barbara smiles, and stares up at Dr. B; he is tall, dark and handsome, and a bit mysterious. She says to Dr. B, "Brynmor, that's a very unique name; never heard of it. What nationality and its meaning, if you don't mind". Becca fears the worst but B is taken aback by her question but gives up the information freely. He informs her that his name is Welsh and it means 'Great Hill'; a smile graces Barbara's lips and then she says, "Lewdenski, hmm, sounds Polish, but you don't look it." Dr. B, clears his throat and lies to Barbara that his last name is on his mother's side and that he was adopted. Part of that is true to some degree. Bec's knows the truth but doesn't give up any info to her mother.

Barbara takes it all in but then says with a hearty laugh, "Sorry for busting your chops, you're the first boyfriend that Stacie has brought home for me to meet". Dr. B is taken aback and mutters, "Boyfriend?" and Bec's is shaking her head, being nervous but says to her mother, "He's a friend, mom". Barbara shakes her head and then apologizes; she then extends her hand to shake Dr. B's hand. Dr. B, is shocked by her behaviour but feels for this woman; he can see how this is perceived by her eyes and chuckles by her wit and prediction. He looks at Becca before he reaches out to shake Barbara's hand; she smiles. Dr. B reaches out and shakes Barbara's hand and the warm glow travels through her in an instant. It takes her breath away and she starts to feel warm all over. She then lets out an: "Oh wow" and tries to contain herself. The warm glow circles around her lungs and analyze the rate of infection and the pain seeps out of her. B then moves his right thumb counter clockwise and then he begins to see Barbara in a new light. He sees her when she was young (in her heyday) late 20's. He can see the resemblance between mother and daughter. Mother was a real knockout back in the day; and bet she broke a lot of hearts.

Barbara is feeling a bit dopey from the golden aura; he leans close and starts to speak Latin above her head then turns the clock ahead 24+ hrs... he then leans back and breaks the connection. The warm glow dissipates and returns Barbara back to the present; once she is back to normal, Dr B then says, "It's so nice to meet someone so young...at heart". Barbara is taken aback by the statement and a warm blush sweeps her cheeks but it's puzzling as well, since a young man (half her age said it) but still takes it as a compliment. Dr. B knows that what he said is true but Barbara doesn't know how old he truly is. B then looks at Becca and gives her a nod. Becca smiles knowing that B helped his mother out.

Barbara is feeling wonderful from that handshake. She is quite surprised by it; the pain that her body was fighting to keep to a minimum has been released. She is awed by the gesture and troubled by it too. She then asks, "Dr. B, why kind of doctor are you?".

Dr. B smiles and says, " Not a medical one but more like a naturopath; I do a little of this and that to help my patients".

Barbara then asks, "How did you get rid of my pain?" Dr. B replies, "I performed some acupressure when I shook your hand". He tries his best to persuade her away from the truth as much as he can. Barbara hears what he is saying, thinks to herself, it could be the truth but the warm glow feeling from acupressure, possibly? She then shakes her head and lets it go.

She then tells Dr. B, "Thanks for your help; I have a little chest cold at the moment but feels a bit better; thanks again". Dr. B smiles by the thanks given, even though he knows that she is lying about her Lung Cancer to him and she is probably still in denial about it. Over all, he still smiles and says, "You're very welcome".

Barbara smiles back and asks if they want some coffee; they both nod and she motions them to sit while she boils the pot. She then makes 3 cups, 2 of coffee and 1 for tea, for herself. She then gives her guests their cup and then asks Dr. B, how did they meet and what did you help my daughter with? Dr. B takes a sip and then recounts how he met Stacie/Becca at the bank, and that he helped her with a migraine. As B tells Barbara the story, Becca looks at B and remembers those moments as if they were like yesterday. The way he erased the pain, gave her first nipple orgasm and best of all: how he made her feel as a woman. She then recounts the massage given to her a couple of months ago and she moans in her cup of coffee. Both Dr. B and Barbara are shocked by the noise and then look at her; Becca gasps that the moan was real and that she let it out and takes some coffee down the wrong pipe and coughs.

Dr. B immediately smacks her upper back and asks, "Are you ok?"

Becca immediately feels awkward but says, "That she is" but still coughs to get the liquid out of her airway. It takes some time but she manages to take a deep breath. She bites her lip a bit and looks at both of them and says, "What?"

Dr. B smiles and her mother too smile's but says, "Nothing, just glad you're ok". Becca is happy that both of them didn't ask about her moan, but it has left her with an ache. She doesn't know if it's about her feelings for B or about what is happening with her mother. She was there when the doctor informed her mother about the cancer and how long she has yet to live. Of course my mother wants a second opinion but she feels it's spot on. Mom has a high pain tolerance and doesn't show her the pain. She justs hope B can share more about her mother's condition and if he can help with her pain.

Becca has been quiet for a long time; still sipping her coffee and dwelling on what if's. She doesn't realizes that both B and Barbara have been conversing with each other for over twenty minutes. She realizes that time has gone on without her. She looks at the clock on the stove and sees that it's past 8 and it's almost time for my mother to get ready for bed. She puts her cup down and looks at both of them. She is happy that they are actually chatting and not about her. She puts a hand on B's shoulder and leans against him. He suddenly looks over, taken aback, and the conversation comes to a close. They both look at her and Becca says, "Sorry, but it's late for both you (mother) and myself; it's close to your bedtime and I have to get home soon for work."