The Lewd Hollistic Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The silence is deafening but it's an answer to proceed. He continues to leave kisses down from her navel to top of her thong. He leaves kisses on both sides of her hips before moving his head down between her legs. She widens her legs to give him some room and to open up her pussy for him. He nudges her ever so slightly with his nose, to feel her lips underneath her panty and to smell her aroma. The nudges make her whimper with need but then he kisses each thigh. The heat and the electric breadcrumb left on each side of her thighs add a beat to her core.

He then stands up and then leans forward to both sides of her hips to grab hold of her waistband of her thong and says to her, " I think it's time that we both take off our underwear. And you can open your eyes if you like..."

He slides the thong off her hips and she raises her butt so he can pull them off of her. He then throws it on the floor. Her eyes are wide open as he slowly takes off his boxers and immediately fall to his groin. His cock is thickkkk as it bobs up and down as he slides the boxers down his legs and then he kicks it towards the thong. He takes a moment for her to take all of him in, so to speak. He is very girthy at the base but then tapers to his head. She sees that he is well groomed down there and starts to lick her lips. That alone sends a smile to his lips but he shakes his head and whispers 'Not yet'.

He gets down on his knees, reaches out and grabs her hips and pulls her down so her pussy is close to the edge of the bed. He then grabs both legs and place them on his shoulders to support her. He leans forward and places his hands on her hips, pumping his golden aura through her to give her some warmth and electricity to keep her awake. He then begins to kiss her inner thighs once more and get her pumping. He then starts to lick the wetness that was left from her previous orgasms on the side and then does the same to the other. The feeling alone electric tendrils up to her core. Her legs begin to vibrate ever so slightly. He then kisses each side of her outer lips, pushing her further; till he sticks out his tongue and licks up then down her slit tasting her. The flicks send sensations that are similar in nature to his fingers that rubbed the outside of her lips from the massage as if he was entering her. The flicks start off slow but then they begin to build up. The outer lips become engorged and the inner lips open up. The licks/flicks become deeper and the heat/electricity begin to build within and he can feel the rhythm by the pulses from her legs as they get tighter around his head.

He flicks harder and then let's go of his control over his tongue. It then circles around her hood of her clit and then it opens up. His tongue sends electricity directly through her clit to the core and it begins to fire. With each flick around the clit, she cums. First is really hard and then it slightly decreases but still cums nevertheless. Time to add more excitement, so he inserts his index finger into her tunnel and moves it back and forth as he flicks her bean. Her hands leave the comforter and then dig into his scalp. As the pulses and flick increase, it sends her off to another tangent, and cums even harder than the first few times. She is squeezing his finger when she cums. Three down and two more to go; he then inserts his middle finger, now there are two fingers moving in and out of her tunnel. It ups the ante and she begins to cum even harder. Four down and one to go.

She is panting and griping his head so hard. His other hand leaves her hip and massages her leg and she begins to loosen up. He then looks at her, licks his lips, enjoys the taste and smiles down. She is squirming still from her fourth orgasm, coming down from it ever so slightly. He places his left palm on her belly and begins to move his two fingers in and out of her tunnel. Slowly... and building up speed with each thrust into her. He then adds a twist to his fingers as he pumps them into her. That extra twist sends more electric heat to her core and a new sensation begin to form. It builds on top of each twist; her thighs begin to vibrate up and down. She begins to try to move her hips, trying to control the amount of twisted energy being transmitted but he stops her by pressing down on her abdomen so she can't move. She raises herself on her elbows and watches him insert his fingers in and out of her. Watches as his fingers go in with an upward twist that sends ever fiber of her being with stimulation. It builds and an pulses on each other like an arc reactor.

Her body begins to vibrate and she screams out "B, please!" but he says, "Not yet baby, but it's coming. Hold on... I am just winding you up. Here is comes baby!"

She is literally thrashing against him, tits rolling in circles, sweat begins to bead on her face but drips between her breasts with each twist. She is moaning and its getting louder to where he thinks it's time to release the build up energy, giving her the biggest orgasm ever. He then looks at her one last time and she is pleading with her eyes and moans. He then nods and then presses his thumb directly on her clit, sending the golden aura through her clit. Sending electric heat through her clit to her core, causing a chain reaction. He releases her abdomen and she screams "FUCK YEAH" as her hips move uncontrollably; she cums so very hard and loses all control and begins to squirt all over him. Just when you think it's all over, her legs will twitch again and she will squirt again. This happens about 5 or 6 times but the liquid decreases with each vibration afterwards. Once the convulsions subsides, B stands up and moves to get a towel for her and himself. He then leans over and wipes of the sweat from her brow and pats her face. Then moves down between her breasts and pat that area to get most of the moisture up. From there, he then pats her pussy lips very softly cause he knows that they are very sensitive at the moment.

He cleans up the mess on the floor with her towel; then he uses his towel to clean off the liquid off his chest. Once all is dry, he then picks up the towels and puts them in the hamper. Becca's legs are on the floor and are now wide. She still is panting from the experience but is now slightly awaken when she feels his engorged staff on top of her mound and its pulsating with its own need. She is totally wasted but the pulsating cock is slowly bringing energy back into her body. Its slow going but then it helps her open her eyes, turn her head to look up at B. He looks down at her and asks, "Do you want to take a shower first?"

She takes a moment and says, "I would like that very much". He then leans down and offers her his hand and she grabs it. He pulls her up into an embrace, they hug each other for a moment. He can feel her taunt nipples pressing against his chest; and she can feel his gorged cock against her belly, which is making her wet again just thinking of it inside her. They continue to hold each other; for him to get warmth and to feel her heart beating for him; for her, she is getting a lot more than just that...

She then breaks the hug ever so slightly and looks up to him and says, "That was fucking amazing B. You were right, that was way better than the massage. However, I enjoyed the experience more, with you. You are good at what you do B and I like you for that. Let me take a quick shower, so I can give you some pleasure as well. I know some tricks but I hope I can get you to cum as hard as you made me do, 7 times" with a smile.

He smiles at her, rubs her shoulders and then says, "Thanks Bec's, I know you will try your best to satisfy me. It might not be 7 times but having you in my arms is pleasure enough. You feel so amazing against me and I look forward to your tricks." with a smile.

He lets her go to take that shower, and when she walks around him, he slaps her big juicy ass. She turns around, smiles and waves a finger at him, then bites her lip and leaves the room. He then lays on the bed and relaxes a bit. Then he hears the water turned on and the fan as well. He waits patiently, counting the seconds by rubbing his cock waiting for her to come back to him.