The Lewd Hollistic Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara leans back and agrees with her daughter. She then grabs all three cups and takes them to the sink to rinse, then place them in the dishwasher. She thanks both of them for coming and thanks Dr. B again for the pain relief and for meeting Stacie's " So called friend" but then smiles to herself. She knows they're much more to them, than meets the eye but will drop it for the time being. She wishes them a good night and a safe trip home. She ushers them to the door; says her goodbyes with hugs and Dr. B gives her one back. She doesn't feel the warming aura per se but she does hope to see Dr. B, with her daughter again. Time will tell and she smiles as she closes the door and locks it.

Both Becca and B are in the hallway looking at each other. Becca looks up at B and asks, "So what did you think?"

B shrugs but smiles, "You have an amazing mother and I can see more than just a resemblance between the two of you. You're are both lucky."

Becca is not shocked from the news but that's not what she was asking. She then asks again, "So what did you think, about her condition?"

"Are you sure you want to talk about this now in the hallway?", he says motioning the area where they are at. She is serious but starts walking to the elevator and presses the down button. He follows but sees her turn around and says, "Yes."

He takes a breath but shares his diagnosis, "Your mom is indeed dying, she has lung cancer and it's very serious. I say she has about 3-4 months to live. As you can see with the handshake, I was able to take away the pain for little over 24 hours. I wish I could do more for her, Bec's".

She takes it all in but feels very sad & distraught. He gives her hug and whispers his condolences. Tears start to form and fall; and the hug gets a little tighter. He just tries his best to console her by rubbing her back; she wipes away the tears and tries to compose herself. She eases off of him but stares into his eyes. She can see that he truly cares about her and something just clicks in her mind. She gives in at that moment. She reaches up and kisses him full on the lips. Once her lips touch his, she feels the warm aura, seep into her body, looking for her pain. But once he opens his mouth, a different feeling begins to erupt, an electric heat jumps from her lips to her tongue when she starts flicking hers inside his mouth. It's a sparring session at first but then it begins to become a dance. The electric heat sooths her tongue then the sensation explodes in her mouth then travels down her chest and starts to collect within her core. Her eyes become energized, nails come out and dig into his back as she pulls herself and rubs her chest along his.

B loses control and pushes Becca up against the wall and consumes her. It's full on animal lust as his hand travel from her back to her hair and down to her buttocks. Pulling her against him, so she can feel how hard he is for her. She feels his lust pressing against her belly and the feeling rocks her to the core. Instantly she begins to not just get wet but soaked. It's literally dripping down her leg and she so wants him inside, inside of her. It feels like minutes have past by but it's only been seconds. He reaches around and squeezes her left tit and they feel so large and soft. He wants more but then reality sets in and he tries his hardest to get control. It's best to do this in a controlled space not in public hallway. And with that, he pushes himself away from her, breaking contact and reality sets in for the both of them. The elevator dings, and he sees someone inside it. He tells the person that they'll take the next one. It resumes, and he then presses the down button. He turns around to Becca, bites his lip, watching her getting her composure back. He then apologizes for his behaviour and to his chagrin, she shushes him by placing her finger to his lips.

"B, I am the one that initiated the kiss, not you. I saw something in your eyes and I reacted. I thought it would only be a kiss but I realized that my feelings are true. I know I lost myself, and my control during that kiss and I was ok with it because I was with you. I know why you didn't kiss me all those months ago. I know how you feel about me: the massage, dinner, and meeting my mother told me. You like and care about me. I got some news for you too, I want you B and only you!", she said. B is awed by her response but is interrupted by the oncoming elevator arriving with a ding and the doors open up. He moves to the elevator, and ushers her inside and walks in and hits basement level. She stands in the far corner, arms folded underneath her breasts, staring at him.

B then looks at her and then says, "Are you sure? That this is what you want?".

She then smiles and tells him, "YES". Then he says to her, "Ok, your place or mine?"

The elevator ride was quiet all the way down because there were many stops along the way to pick up occupants. Both B and Becca kept their distance from one another and it gave them time to cool down and think about what just happened. Finally the elevator hits basement level, they both wait for the occupants to leave and then he holds the doors open and lets Becca leave first. They both walk towards the car. B unlocks and opens the door for her and she grabs her dress from riding up; plus she doesn't want to get the leather wet from herself. B walks around the car and enters. The car is purring and all the instruments are glowing. Since no one is speaking up on where to go; he informs Becs that we're heading to his studio apartment on Moon Shadow Drive. It will be a long drive home but it will give them some time to chat.

He breaks the silence by saying, "It's just not you, losing control like that; it happens when ever someone kisses me. They lose control but with you, I lost control, cause I like you; I wish I could of just let go but I have to try very hard to get that control back before something bad happens. So you're not at fault."

She replies, "Thanks B but it's what I wanted. I craved your lips on mine during that massage but didn't get it. So an opportunity presented itself and I took it. Didn't know if I would get another shot."

He smiles but looks over and see's Becs still holding her dress down; he puts two to two together and figures out why and hits a button. The heat in the passenger seat begins to heat up. At first, she thinks it's her but then says something, "Ah B, this car seat is beginning to warm up. Is this normal?"

He smiles and tells Becca, "Don't worry about your dress; I turned on the heat to dry up any leftover moisture clinging to your body. Let me know when you feel dry and/or to hot and I will shut it off."

Becca smiles at B and lets go of her dress and then leans back into the chair. The heat from the chair feels really nice all over her body and its relaxing. She wishes that she could let go and fall asleep but the urgent need on what to do about her mother. She fidgets in the car and turns to him and says, "B, before I kissed you; I wanted to tell you thanks for coming to see my mother tonight and helping take away her pain away; even if it was for just a day. I was wondering if there is anything that you can do to help make my mother's last few days better?"

B takes a moment to answer by raising his finger up for a brief moment; they are finally out of the city and are turning on the highway. He looks for oncoming traffic and waits for a car to pass and then floors it. They are on the highway heading to his home; will be home in about 35+ minutes. Then he looks a Becca for a brief second and says, "What are you asking me to do Bec's?"

She takes a moment to recollect what transpired many months ago from the massage and shares what she learned that day. She then tell him, "Many months ago, you said that you can take away a person's pain each day by either being close to them or using a silver relic to contain that negative energy/pain. Couldn't you do that for me B?"

B had a feeling that she would ask this of him; he's impressed that she remembered everything that was said during that massage, even through all those orgasms. Very impressed indeed. A smile comes to his lips, looks at her and says, "Yes, you are correct but as previous stated, I need a conduit for it to work. Are you volunteering to be that conduit, Becca?"

She thinks back and remembers that he did mention something about that. She isn't quite sure what a conduit does; so she then says, "If it's going to help my mother not feel the slightest pain, I would do it. But, what does a conduit do for you B?"

He nods his head and then goes on to explain what a 'conduit' does. The conduit per se becomes sort of a slave to him and to his needs. The person has to give up his or her rights for 3 hours each day, to cleanse the relic of negative energy and then infuse it with my healing gift. Once I take away the bad energy, I need to release it in some manner. Since it's reoccurring pain, I can't absorb it every day; I have to store it within my body. I could use empathy and give myself the symptoms using that pain but that doesn't last much. I could move it to any part of my body and feel its effectiveness on a daily basis but then I would burn out faster. No, the best way to get rid of a portion of that pain is by doing an Act with the conduit to burn this energy away. Once the energy is burnt away, then I am able to infuse my healing ability into the relic to be used again.

He then looks at the GPS and notices that he is 10 mins from home but then turns his head to Bec's and says, "Since I explained everything to you on what a conduit is and does, are you still willing to be one for your mother?"

She thinks about it for a bit and reply's with a, "Yes, B; I would do it..."

He then tells her, that when they get home, he will share the written contract and the possible Acts that might be used. She then nods her head in understanding as they pull onto Moon Shadow Drive and then into his driveway. The garage door comes to life and he parks the car in its spot. Revs the engine for a bit and then turns it off. Hits the garage door controller and the garage door closes. They both exit the car and head to the side door leading to his studio. He unlocks the door and hits a switch and every light comes to life.

He then tells her, "Take your time and make yourself comfortable; I will be right back."

She then slides her feet out of her heels and then walks to the couch; plops down and begins massaging her feet. He then comes back with a sophisticated contract of sorts. He sits next to her and then slides the paperclip off the brief. He then slides the contract portion to the left of him on the coffee table and then hands her the list of Acts. She picks up the three page report and briefly skims through it. She sees that various forms of sex acts at the top of the page, to insertions of dildos and butt plugs at the bottom; turn the page to rope play, and then to flogging acts at the bottom, and looks at the last page to hardcore stuff... So basically, the acts start very vanilla to hardcore BDSM. She then notices that there are boxes on the right of each act with a yes or a no next to it. She doesn't hesitate, leans forward and grabs the pen and signs her name to the back of the page. Then she hands him the signed Acts back to him.

B is shocked and confused by what just happened and then asks, "Are you sure? You didn't thoroughly read every act and/or check any of the boxes. I assume that you agree to the possible Acts?"

She looks at him for a moment, and replies "Yes, B; I agree to it all. I know it will be an eye opener for me but you will be helping my mother out. It's the least I could do for her and for you as your conduit. Plus I know that you care about me and for my safety; and I trust you."

Then she says, "Do you want me to sign the Contract tonight?"

And he replies, "No, you can sign that tomorrow. Do you want anything to eat or drink before we get started?"

She then stares at B for a moment, and says, "Started? Are we going to start the contract without me signing it?" being a little concerned.

He laughs but then says, "I thought you wanted a night cap with me. That's what I thought you were suggesting in front of the elevator..."

She smiles and says, "Yes I do, but B, I feel very tired and don't think I will be any fun for you tonight." She feels a bit down about it.

But B stands up, offers her his hand and says, "Perhaps I can change that for you..."

She then grabs his hand, pulls herself up and begins to feel the golden aura spread up arm and throughout her body; a feeling of warmth and electricity. They walk hand to hand, he leads her to the bedroom at the end of the long hallway. He then let's go of her and she walks around to the other side of the bed. They both look at each other and then he says, "Do you want to take a bath first or just jump right to it?" She motions to him, it's up to you.

So he takes off his shirt and she stares at him. She watches him slowly take off every piece of clothing, fold each article and place it in a pile. She then looks at him and bites her lip. B is fit but not overly. He has muscles but not like Swarzenegger, he has an athletic build to him. Some hair on his chest but basically around his Pecs and little bit down below his navel. She can't see anything beyond that since he is still wearing his black Lululemon boxers on.

He then looks over to her and she is still dressed. He then smiles and says, "Your turn!"

She smiles and lets out a breath or two. She is nervous but knows that he has seen it all. So she unzips the back of her dress from the neck down to mid back exposing her black lace back strap of her bra. She slowly takes each arm out of the sleeves and then slides the rest off her hips. She then walks out of her dress and picks it up off the floor; she then folds it in half and walks over to the chair and lays it down on it. She then walks back to the bed, turns around, back facing B and slides of her pantyhose, slowly off her hips and then begins to roll them down each and every leg.

B just watches and begins to grow rigid by the site of her. She is wearing a black lace thong underneath the hosen. She then bends over and moons B as she picks up her hosen off the floor and place it next to her dress. She then slides off each shoulder strap off, then slides out her arm so the strap hangs down against her torso. Then she reaches back and unsnaps her back bra strap and then turns around to face B, and slowly slides it off, exposing her big DD breasts with pink nips to him. She can see that he is very excited, by his reaction to her body, by looking at the big bulge that's almost escaping his boxer shorts. She then crosses her arms right underneath her breasts to bring them together and for support. She looks at B, biting her lip very intently as she stares at him and the bulge in his boxer shorts.

It's a staring game for a few moments; until B says, "Alexa, soft lighting" and everything slowly dims. Becca takes it as an invitation to walk towards him but he stops her, and tells her to lie on the bed face up. She fans out her hair above and waits. He slowly crawls onto the bed and tries very much to not tough her. He is directly over top of her and she looks up and says, "I hope you're not just going to kiss my forehead again", with a smile and a smirk.

He smiles down on her and replies, "No, I think we're both beyond that now, aren't we?"

"Besides, you asked for this and now I am going to give in; I am going to give you the best night of your life, Bec's", he countered.

She smiles and then replies back with, "Even better than the massage?"

He winks at her, and replies, "The massage was just a snack on what I can do; this will be considered a 7 course meal! Now close your eyes and don't move."

She slowly closes her; she's nervous and the anticipation is driving her crazy. She has been wanting this for several months and it's finally going to happen.

He leans down and kisses her cheek and not on the mouth; she frowns but he tells her there is more to come.... he begins kissing her jawline and lingers. He continues to her neck, just below her ear and lingers. Ever so slowly; an then she starts to feel it. Electric breadcrumbs with each kiss; it's stimulating her senses and the hairs on the back of her neck stand straight up. He then licks the entire curvature of her ear, which in turn sends ripples of heat throughout her body. Her breathing begins to get heavier and her chest begins to rise and fall ever so rapidly. He notices that she is very sensitive around her ears; an then takes in her earlobe and sucks on it for a brief second or two. She grabs the comforter with both outstretched hands tightly and screams out. He then releases the earlobe but the connection isn't broken just yet; the saliva on her earlobe is still connected to his mouth and the electric impulses are slightly variable and she moan. He breaks contact and she tries to breathe through it. He doesn't relent, he proceeds to kiss/linger down her neck. She feels his hot breath on her body and it sends Goosebumps throughout. The kisses continue down her neck, along her clavicle to her breastbone and down he goes.

The electric breadcrumbs feel like electric heat descending at one point for a bit then jumping to the next node. Depending on how long he lingers, the heat travels and spreads out from the point of impact. It's like a raindrop to a blind person; they can't see it but when the rain drop falls and hits something, it ruptures and splashes outward. A deft blind person can see that energy by its sound. That's what she is feeling with each kiss he places.

B then whispers to tell her that she is doing a good job but then says, "Your nipples are calling me." And just like that, she braces herself for the onslaught; and he jumps from her breastbone to her left nipple. He takes his tongue and licks around her areola, slowly. It leaves bumps in its wake and warms her breast immensely, sending electric warmth from her breast to her core. Her nipple begins to erect itself and waits to be played with or consumed. Once he completes a revolution, he then takes his tongue and licks around the nipple. She is breathing heavy, and starts to arch her back, trying to give her nipple more attention but he just continues to lick around it. Sending more electric heat through it; it continues to build till he makes a full circle and then takes the whole nipple into his mouth and sucks. The heat from his mouth send her over the edge; her core is filling to the brim of electric heat and she is ready to pop. He then scrapes the nipple with his teeth and she cums so fucking hard and then he releases her. He then jumps to the other breast and does the same thing. It leaves her panting and she tries to speak...

"B, I can't... take... anymore of this; I want... I want you, now." she gets out between breaths.

B just smiles but then tells her, "Soon baby, but this is only serving number 2; you have 5 more to go before you can have dessert!", he chuckles.

He continues to leave kisses down her breastbone, down to her belly. He breathes out hot air around her belly button, warming up the area before he explores this area. He then kisses the belly button and gets a reaction. She grabs the comforter, once again; preparing. He then licks around the belly button, sending heat downwards to her core directly. She grabs tighter, as he finishes the revolution but then dips his tongue down into her navel and flicks. Sending ripples through her core, she arches her back and screams, 'FUCK'. It's not an orgasm per se but does put her close to the edge of one. He pulls out and she says, "B?" and he chuckles and replies with, "Just an appetizer, still have 5 courses to go before I give you what you want, k?"