The Liberation Ch. 01

Story Info
A new girlfriend has her boundaries explored.
3k words
3.84
15.2k
11
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle and I had been dating for about 6 months and had fallen for eachother madly during this time. All the aspects of our relationship were going fantastically well and we both loved the physical side of our relationship.

Dani, as I call her, is 5'11" with long wavy brunette hair. She has always been athletic and has a great toned slender body, the highlight of which are her long legs and firm ass. She is fantastic in the bedroom and during our time together we had done everything a couple could do with one another, with intense results. Dani loved oral, anal, and really got off seeing me cum hard.

As for me, I am in reasonable shape (my job doesn't allow me to be a hardcore gym goer) and would say I'm fairly good looking. I loved everything that she did to me in the bedroom and loved nothing more than her shuddering towards a huge orgasm whilst I had two fingers in her pussy and my tongue working on her clit. One of her best features is how wet and worked up she gets during foreplay. There is nothing better than a tight pussy which gets very very wet.

We talked about everything and became extremely close, I knew in the first few weeks that this would be a very long term relationship, but I had one thing that I needed to open up to her about.

I have always been fascinated by sex, sexual boundaries, heightening feelings and emotion. During my younger years I experimented with exhibitionism, submission and domination and swinging. Some of my experimentation lead to further encounters and some didn't, I just enjoyed the variety and exploration of trying new things.

Two things that were and are a constant in all of my experiences are exhibitionism and voyeurism, particularly related to partners. This was the hurdle I was going to able to cross with Dani.

The Night

Being a sexually liberated person it was not hard to talk to Dani about sex, the problem came in that she was an intensely jealous person and had never so much expressed any desire for another man in my company. I had tried during films or tv to suggest that an actor might be her type but she just shut the conversation down each time. I was struggling for an answer to my problem.

One day I came across an email from a swingers club that I had once visited advertising a new room which had been renovated, it piqued my interest as there was a restraining chair located within it and could be used in public or private by willing couples.

An idea began to form in my mind.

I began to discuss exploring further boundaries with Dani and whilst I wanted to keep my true intentions under wraps for now, I managed to get her to discuss fantasies of being tied up. We experimented a couple of times with rope and velcro ties, both times there being a problem which ruined the moment. Little did she know that this was part of my plan.

I asked Dani if I could suggest something and for her not to judge me if she wasn't interested.

"Sure, go ahead honey" she said "I am sure you couldn't shock me too much."

"Well it's just that you have made me so hot with this restraint fantasy, but we can't seem to get it to work. I've had a little look on the internet and I think we could do something about it if we go to a ...um... professional place" I responded.

I looked at her reaction closely and was pleasantly surprised. She squeezed her thighs together just slightly, and the corners of her mouth gave a slight upturn. I could tell that she was trying to give a measured answer but her body was reacting for her.

"Well I guess we could look into it" she said "but it would have to all be above board and safe for me to try it."

My cock stirred in my pants as I knew this green light was the start of a great journey.

"Of course honey, let me look into it and make the arrangements, you trust me on that don't you?"

"Of course I do" she said giving me a big kiss on the cheek. I think I'll be getting very excited about this until it happens...now let me do something about the hardening cock I can see."

The evening

It had been three days since the earth shattering blowjob that I received from Dani after telling her my plan. I'd received many amazing ones beforehand but this one she was like a woman possessed and also went further down my 8 inches than ever before.

I had contacted the club and made the arrangements, the room had been booked And my other plans put into place.

As we walked into the club, Dani gave a squeeze of my hand and smiled at me. She looked incredible in her long coat with her hair up (we had decided this was best so not to get in the way) and her makeup looking a million dollars.

The attendant was expecting us and said;

"Good Evening, you must be Marc and Danielle, lovely to meet you".

He was 6'2" and quite obviously ripped under his crisp white t shirt, but Dani didn't even show any interest in his body or obvious good looks.

"Good evening!" We both replied, taking off our coats and handing them to him. Dani had heels and a short black dress on which made her already fantastic legs look even better.

"This way please" said the attendant "my name is David, and I will be at your service for the evening should you need anything at all". With this he opened the door to the room that we had booked.

Inside the room the lighting was dim, the colour scheme dark red and black. In the corner of the room was the restraining chair that I had seen on the advert, and in the middle of the room was a round sofa/bed.

Before I knew it Dani had walked over to the chair and was inspecting it.

"What does this do?" she said, pointing to a lever.

"I'm not sure." I lied "Perhaps it changes the angle of the back?"

After a few minutes of playing around with the restraints and settings we 'figured out' that the chair had a steel neck restraint collar, wrist and ankle restraint shackles, and that the chair could be moved so that legs and arms were in pretty much any conceivable position. The chair also reclined to horizontal if required.

"That might come in handy." said Dani with a wink, all my nervousness about the first part of the plan washing away in an instant.

"Let's have a look around the rest of the room" I said.

The circular bed was directly in the middle of the room and between the chair and a wall which was a floor to ceiling mirror running along its full length. This meant that anyone restrained in the chair would be able to see themselves in that mirror. To the corner was a door which lead to a small bathroom.

"Sparse." I said "But it does have everything we need."

"I think it will do the trick." said Dani, putting her arms around my neck and giving me a huge kiss. As she did this she simultaneously slid her leg up the side of mine which she knows starts me off.

"Wait." I said, pushing her away slightly. Let's make sure we use the room as we intended. Why don't you slip your dress off and sit on the chair."

No sooner had I said it that the zip was coming down and the dress hit the floor. Dani was getting into her part very well.

As she sat down I said

"So I have read a few things about how to make this exciting for us both, and one thing is to include a ballgag, would you like to try it?"

"Erm, yeah I guess." said Dani "I've never really thought of using one but as long as it doesn't hurt I'm game."

"Ok, with this in you won't be able to speak." I explained "So if you want me to stop at any time please shake your head from side to side ok?"

"Ok." she said as I slipped the gag into her mouth and fastened the straps at the back. It was the kind with holes in the ball to make breathing easier and I could hear the air of her deep breaths flowing in and out as I stood back up.

"Right then, next is the neck restraint." I gently moved her neck back and then fastened the curved front piece across her neck.

"Is that comfortable?" I asked "You can nod for yes."

I was greeted with a nod.

I went on to secure her wrists and feet and she was sitting in a position not unlike someone sat at an office desk. Her eyes were telling me that she was getting very into being restrained and I could just imagine what this was doing to her pussy.

I stepped back to look at her and survey my handiwork.

She looked like a goddess in her black heels, stocking and suspenders and black lace bra. Restrained, and under my control. It was time to enter phase two of my plan.

I stood looking at her, the only noise in the room her heavy breathing and the occasional sound of a clinking metal chain link.

I started. "Dani, you are a wonderful wonderful woman, someone who has swept me off my feet emotionally and physically. I love you very much. But I have a secret, and I want to share that with you now." I could see her eyes widen with initial surprise that this had taken an unexpected twist.

"You see, I know this club, I know how that chair works, and I know what you are feeling right now. I have lead a more adventurous sexual lifestyle than I have told you about. Always pushing boundaries and experiencing new things. Tonight I am going to share them with you, but only if you agree. You will be totally safe at all times, you can stop at any time by shaking your head, and if you want to end our relationship now, you can. I will give you a minute to consider and then I will ask you if you wish to continue."

The painful passing of 20 seconds was interrupted by me asking

"So, what is it to be, nod to continue, or shake to stop.'

I saw her eyes narrow slightly, thinking and assessing, then slowly a movement of the head...up and down.

"Excellent." I said '"You will not regret it. Remember the rules, it can stop at any time"

I walked over to the small intercom on the wall by the door. As I did, from the corner of my eye I saw Dani catch a look at herself in the large mirror opposite, giving herself a satisfied smile.

"David, we are ready."' I said, then went and sat on the round bed.

Within a minute he entered the room. Gone was the white shirt and he was only wearing his black trousers and shoes. His torso was every inch what was suggested when fully clothed and his muscles rippled in the shadows of the dimly lit room. I saw Dani avert her eyes slightly at the sight and head the distinctive metal clink of her pulling against the restraints now that another man could see her semi naked state.

"Proceed." I said from my seated position staring straight at Dani.

David took from his pocket a small pair of scissors and approached the chair. Dani gasped through the ballgag initially but once she realized she was in no danger her breathing regulated.

He approached from the side and made the initial snip of her waistband of her knickers, then the second one of her bra. He moved to the other side and did the same. Once the cuts had been made he removed the underwear leaving Dani wearing just her heels stockings and suspenders.

"Excellent." I said as he resumed his statuesque position to her side so not to obstruct my view or indeed Dani's view of herself in the mirror.

"Now I think we need to make her more comfortable. Please recline her slightly, and open the legs too." As I said this I saw her eyes widen in the knowledge that she would soon be exposing her no doubt soaking pussy to a complete stranger.

"Dani" I said staring straight at her.

"Tonight is all about experiencing a range of emotions, harnessing them, and then exploring them for your own pleasure. Firstly you are going to experience embarrassment by being exposed like this, then you will enjoy it. Proceed."

David moved the levers and the chair reclined so that Dani was more comfortable but still maintained eye contact with me and could see herself in the mirror.

His next move was to gentle turn the handle which move the feet outwards and in turn spread the legs. When they were at about 45 degrees to her body I called halt.

Her breathing was now getting deeper and as David had been turning the level I noticed her take the slightest of looks at his body as his muscles worked to turn the handle.

"David, resume your position please." I commanded.

David stood back to be side of the chair.

"Now remove the rest of your clothing." I said.

David slowly dropped his trousers removed his shoes and then slipped his thumbs into the waistbands of his boxers and slid them down over his thighs.

Dani couldn't help but take a short intake of breath through the gag at the sight of this naked figure at her side, his large flaccid cock the focus of her gaze.

"Right miss, now that you are suitably exposed and feeling embarrassed, as is young David here, it's time to show you how you can use this to heighten your own pleasure. David, turn to face Dani."

David turned so that she had a full frontal view.

"Dani, for this part you will learn that your embarrassed state is not something to fear, but you can take pleasure in what others see and know. David will know a lot more about you in the next few minutes."

David bristled stlightly at this thought but we had planned this meticulously and he knew what his role was to be.

"Dani is a cock sucking expert." I said, "In fact only the other day she almost took my entire length in her throat." I could see Dani's slight grimace at her behavior being described to another, meanwhile Davide's cock gave a slight twitch and began to grow in size.

"Can you see her pussy, it will be soaking, yet unbelievably tight."' he hardened further, her gaze was now transfixed on his groin.

"She screams when she is fucked from behind, loves a finger in her ass to make her cum."

He was horizontal now, lengthening by the second, she was squirming against the chains, her pussy visibly wet and obviously causing her some aching discomfort.

"Her ass is such a sight, have a look at those long legs and imagine them with her bent at the waist, her inviting tight ass ready to be fucked." He was around the same size as me now, cock pointing up at 45 degrees, swelling and throbbing. Her eyes were getting wider with each statement, shock, embarrassment, nervousness, desire all flooding through her.

"And when she makes me cum, she loves to watch it cover her." At that he was fully hard and erect, 10inches of steel hard cock just 2 feet from her. Her, helpless for any pleasure other than the psychological trauma, the highs now far outweighing any negative feelings.

"You see Dani, your embarrassment was unnecessary, but it was also useful. Now you are very very turned on, and so is David here. Tonight we will explore more than this, but for now I think you both need to experience just an ounce of physical pleasure. Don't you?"

"David, kneel in front of her." I commanded. He duly obliged and I let her anticipation rise as her chest heaved and her hands shook against her shackles.

Dani's pussy was inches from his face and visibly oozing down into her arse.

"Suck on her clit." I said and in an instant his lips were locked on her pussy and he was sucking her swollen clit into his mouth. She jerked violently against her restraints and her whole body juddered at the beautiful onslaught of his mouth.

After a minute of his lips clamped tightly to her pussy I saw the telltale signs of an orgasm approaching. Her legs started to shake and her nails bit into the palms of her hands as she clenched her fists.

"Stop." I said loudly and David instantly ceased his oral assault on her.

A whimpering cry escaped from behind the ballgag as her eyes looked pleading at me, almost in tears at the disappointment of not being taken over the edge. He hips bucked as if she could bring herself to climax against an imaginary mouth in front of her.

"All in good time my dear." I said and winked at Dani as she continued to whimper and pull against her shackles "There is a little bit to go before you are the one enjoying yourself".

I approached the intercom again, pausing briefly to take in the sight of Dani naked, exposed and restrained in the seat with David stood to her side with his huge member sticking up in front of him. An hour ago all this was still just my fantasy.

To be continued...