The Liberation of Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moves her hand to her tummy, with the watch dangling from her wrist right in front of her pussy. "Just focus on the Rolex, I now that relaxes you. Good. I see that works. Then I'm going to ask you now."

"Do you want to fuck me? Would you like to fuck your Rolexbaby? A simple yes or no answer is enough. Speak."

"Hhes", he moans.

"Very well", she sighs. "I figured as much, but I wanted to hear it directly from you. If this is your wish, then I don't need to feel bad. Have some of that wine I have prepared for you now, that will relax you. Drink. Keep drinking. All of it. That's good. Drink it all up."

As soon as he has finished the glass, he slumps back against the Sofa. She gets up and sits down next to him. He can't control his lust anymore and tries to touch her, but she easily pushes his arms away, he is weak now. It won't take long for him to pass out.

"You know", she says, "I got to say I'm impressed with you. I mean of course we have to tell your girlfriend what you just told me. Don't worry, if you are tired, I'm a decent girl and I can tell her. I can text her for you. I have your phone. I don't mind, I can do that for you."

"Uhh."

"Shhh. Don't speak. I know that's what you want me to do, you are a good boy too. You can thank me tomorrow for ending your relationship for you. Just relax now, and let your Rolexbaby take care of it. Don't worry, I'm sure its for the better. She will get over it and forget you very quickly. I mean I definitely would. Sure, she would have probably married you and had your kids. But clearly you don't want that, otherwise you wouldn't have said you want to have sex with me. So no kids for you. Because the two of us, we are never going to have sex, and I doubt she will take you back. But you don't have to worry, she won't be single very long. I've seen her photo, she is a real keeper. She will have a new boyfriend in no time, and he will put his babies into her. So just relax now, and think of how you probably will never have any offspring now. And wonderful it is that you are giving up your babies for me, your Rolexbaby.

--

He is completely passed out. She checks his pulse, and its very slow. She pulls his limp body gently into a more comfortable position on the couch, and then picks up his phone.

Hannah, I need to tell you something. I met someone new here. I'm in her flat and I really want to have sex with her. I think we should break up. I know this comes out of the blue but this is how I feel. I need some space, and so will extend my holiday. I will contact you when I get back. Xxx

Nothing she has said is a lie. It's a simple message and she is sure it will do the job. She sends it, and she can see that his soon-to-be-ex girlfriend has already read it. Must have been waiting to hear from him! Well if she had really loved him, she shouldn't have let him go on a holiday by himself!

--

The hotel he is staying in is one of the best hotels in the city, a hotel she would have never ever be able to afford. The price of one night in this hotel is more than two months salary. She won't be able to go to this hotel dressed cheaply. The receptionists, they don't care if somebody is beautiful or not. When they see a local - man or woman - they only see their skin and the brands they are wearing. Either you are a Have, or a Have-Not. She is a Have-Not, and checking him out of his hotel room without him being there, they will ask questions. But the shops are still open, and she has his wallet - time to take his credit card for a spin.

The first thing she gets is a pair of expensive designer heels. The shop assistant tries hard not to show her surprise that this local girl can actually produce the money to buy them. A few shops later, she picks up an elegant dress and new shades, a nice designer bag complements the outfit. The last shop she heads to is the watch boutique. She asks the assistant to tighten the watchband of the Rolex. Not too much, she likes it loose and dangly. Just enough so that it won't fit on his arm anymore. But that's okay, it is not like he will ever be wearing it again.

She enters the hotel and walks straight through the lobby to the elevator. Nobody challenges her, she fits right in with the rich foreigners, who are here to spend a few idle days in the sun.

The key card opens his hotel room. His travel bag is right there, in the middle of the room, not even opened. He must have left the room to explore the city right after he arrived. Well, this just makes it easier for her. She checks that she hasn't missed anything, and a moment later she rolls his suitcase out of the room.

"I want to check out," she says, "Room 441."

The receptionist checks his computer and asks "May I ask if there is anything wrong with the room - it seems you have not even stayed the night?"

"My boyfriend's ex has found out we are staying at this hotel" she explains, "She is a stalker and apparently she called the hotel earlier, and she was put through to our room. We are not comfortable staying here."

"I do apologize for this madam" the receptionist says, "if we had known that, we would of course not have put the call through."

The man doesn't ask any further questions and a moment later she leaves the hotel with the suitcase.

-

Back at her place, the first thing she does is check on him. He seems more unconscious than asleep, feverish, pale, lips dried out and he still spots his huge erection that shows no sign of abating. She is curious and opens his pants. His dick practically pops out. It's a nice size cock, and it's rock hard. When she touches it, he twitches and moans in his feverish trance. "All men are perverts!" she thinks, and gives the cock a flick with her finger.

She takes a big breath and thinks: Back to work! She unpacks his suitcase and goes through his things. He hasn't packed much: a few clothes, there is a laptop, his passport, some inflight magazines.

She opens the laptop. It's the brand-new top of the range model, and of course he has password protected it. But these top-models also come with fingerprint authentication! She takes the laptop to where he lies passed out on the couch, and it doesn't take long to unlock it. Once she is in, she changes the password straightaway, and de-authorizes his fingerprints.

She urgently needs to do some research on how she can keep him safely drugged the next few days. To start with, she needs to find out more about that date-drug she has given him. All she knows about its what her friend Maria told her.

It's a powerful drug, as she finds out. It completely flushes the brain, and turns it temporarily into mush. But it's not designed for long-term use. If you use it repeatedly, then there are side effects. Raised blood pressure, straining of the heart, severe dehydration, blurred vision, constipation, increased sweating, difficulty urinating, possibly impotence. The only positive side effect was memory loss of what happens under the influence -- at least in her view.And as she reads, keeping his sexual arousal levels up is the key. As long as he is horny, he will stay submissive, obedient and suggestible. And no sexual release, no orgams, that would flush the hormones out of his system. So how could she do that?

The thought of having a physically much stronger, extremely horny man in her apartment - even if he was docile as long as she could prevent him from coming - was a bit scary. She would need to restrain him somehow, and make sure he didn't spurt his goo by accident. But where do you find restraints strong enough for a grown man in the middle of the night?

--

As it turns out, the sex shops aimed at foreigners and tourists were rather well equipped in this city. Foreigners were such perverts! An hour later, she returned to her flat with everything she needed. There were handcuffs, really strong ones, for the hands and the legs. There was a ball-gag, that could go into his mouth if needed to be. And there was something that was called a 'chastity belt'. It was the first time she had heard of such a thing, but apparently it was not uncommon. The chastity belt was a metal tube that could be fitted around a penis, and that restrained the cock from becoming fully erect. A cock cage, basically.

He was fully passed out, and so he probably didn't even notice that she used a pack of ice on his hard swollen cock. It took almost twenty minutes to ice him down, until his huge erection had completely faded into a flaccid, shrivelled mini-dick. She fitted the metal tube around it and fastened it around his balls, locking the cock cage. She had asked for an extra strong padlock. Click, click! And Mr Ex-Rolex's cock was locked up. She put the keys into her pocket. It didn't take long for his cock to swell up again, and soon it strained against the cock cage. But he would not be able to achieve an erection. Looking at his cock trying to get hard in its cage, she couldn't help but chuckle. It just looked so pathetic! Such a little pervert!

Having secured his dick in this way, she rolled him to the side and put an adult diaper on him. She didn't want him to make a mess in her bed, and she wasn't sure he could control his functions.

Now that he was secured like that, she felt much safer. Even if he woke up in the middle of the night and for some reason the drugs had worn off, he would not be able to attack her. But for now he was passed out anyway.

What a day! She was exhausted! She crawled into her bed. She would get up early, but a few hours of beauty sleep were better than none.

What had she gotten herself into?! What a crazy adventure. She checked her new Rolex, it was 3am. I was really a nice watch. She felt a tingle in her pussy, she was getting wet. This whole thing was so exciting! She loosened the watch and reached down to touch her moist pussy. She put the watch into her panties and started to circle it against her pussy lips. A 24,000 Rolex watch on her pussy, it felt so good. She came really quickly.

--

He doesn't really wake up until midday the next day. He wakes up, with a terrible headache. His head is spinning. He doesn't know where he is. The only thing he knows is that he is terribly horny. He tries to touch his penis, but his hands are in cuffs. Strange. He tries to sit up, his legs are restrained to. And his dick is on fire, and his balls are aching like hell. He looks down at his crotch and it seems his dick is squeezed into some sort of metal tube. His balls are big and swollen. What is going on? Oh god, he is so horny. A girl comes into the room, she is so incredibly hot. He wants her so much. She is so hot! He wants to fuck her so much. He wants to tell her but the only thing that comes out of his mouth is a muffled gargling noise. There is something in his mouth. A gag? If only he could reach his dick. He really needs to come. He needs to come so much!!!

Finally he is awake! She has been up for hours. He looks pale, with dried out lips and skin, not that she cares too much.

"Morning pervert", she says. "Time for your medicine."

First she gives him just water to drink, a lot. Colour comes back to his face, his eyes clear up a bit, he seems better, starts to respond to what she says. She gives him more water, but now she is mixing the drug back into it.

She is still only wearing her bra, panties and the Rolex. Her sexy body would be enough to distract any man, but with his hormones on overdrive he stands no chance. It will be so easy to keep his arousal levels up!

He can't take his eyes off her hot young body. Her legs are so nice. She smells so nice. She has such nice skin. And her tits... and her ass... His breath is panting, he wants her so much!

"Look at you, all horny again for me" she says with a smile. "I bet you would like us to go to the next stage?"

He grunts through the gag.

"Well, maybe we will. But first I want to show you something that I found on your computer earlier today. You see I wanted to make sure that you are open and honest with me, and so I went through all of your folders, and I have to say you are a very organized man! Everything is organised neatly. And so it didn't take me very long to find this porn folder here. Well firstly let me say I'm kind of charmed that I'm exactly your type! Seems like a lot of the girls you jerk off to, look very similar to me. And looks like you have a bit of a panty-fetish, don't you? Well you have a lot of fetishes, but this seems quite a strong one. You want to smell my worn panties and jerk off to it? How strange! Don't worry I won't tell anyone about it."

"At least as long as you are honest with me. Because then I also discovered this folder here called 'Finances" and there is a spreadsheet and guess what, it lists everything that you own! And it's not just the 180,000 on your bank account. You also have a stock portfolio worth nearly 330,000! And you own your flat and that's worth more than half a million! And now I'm thinking, you haven't mentioned any of that, and you are keeping secrets. But do you really want to keep secrets from you Rolexbaby? Of course you don't!"

"So how about I allow you to write down all your passwords and all the information about your accounts for me? Does that sound exciting? Because for me it really is; sharing and trust are very exciting for me, and make me very horny. And who knows that means I might let you come, if you excite me enough?

Seeing the little idiot writing down all his password information actually does make her horny.

"Well aren't you a good man," she says. You see how much nicer it is if you trust me. Now shall we see if these passwords work and we can log into your bank account? Let me just put this password in here... well that seems to be working just fine, looks like your passwords are correct!"

"So now that I have your bank account open here, I was wondering if you want to play a little game with me? I know you are really horny, and you want to have sex with me. But as you know, I'm a decent girl and I'm not sure I want to have sex with you. So I thought we could play this game that teenagers play in this country, when they want to get each other naked. It's a nice game that helps a girl to figure out if her boys is serious or not."

"It's sort of a bit like strip poker. Let me give you the rules. Okay so we play in turns. First it's your turn, and then mine, and so on. In every round, you need to offer me the value of everything I'm wearing in money. And then you get to pick one thing that I'm wearing that I need to take off, and you get to see whatever body part you undress. And for double the money, you can touch it, or kiss it. Then it's my turn, and I get to pick one item that you need to take off. But because I don't really want to see you naked, I don't have to pay you anything. That's the rules. Are you in?"

He nods.

"Great! Oh I'm so pleased you are playing this game with me. This is so exciting! You are so going to love this game! I know I will. First round then. Okay so let me tell you what the asking price is for me to take off the first item that you pick. I'm not wearing a lot, am I? This is not going to be a long game! Okay so I'm wearing 2 socks... that's 5 each. And then my bra and my panties... I don't really have expensive lingerie... they are 10. So that adds up to... 20. Ah yes, I almost forgot, I'm also wearing my shiny new Rolex which is worth 24,000! So that's the price of the first round! Oh my god, this is so cool. You are paying me 24020 to take one item off! So which one is it going to be? Speak.

"Mmpfx."

"Oh wow, can't really understand what you are saying with that ballgag in your mouth. But I think you said my sock? Okay Mister ExRolex, seems a bit perverted to me, but then that wouldn't be unusual from you! Right, 24,020 to see my foot naked! How do you want to pay? By bank transfer. Very well, let me transfer this over to my account then. Done! 24,020 for me, one naked foot for you. Do you want to double up and kiss it? Let's wait a bit longer? Okay, my turn then. So let me see what you are wearing. You are wearing 2 socks, a ball-gag and a diaper. Right since you went for a sock, I'm also gonna go for a sock."

"Great! That was round 1! It's a fun game isn't it? Ready for round 2? Okay so the asking price hasn't really dropped much because of that beautiful Rolex here on my wrist. That good little Rolex watch here is making it a bit more expensive to get into my pants. I bet you wish it was still yours. Well it isn't. It's mine. It does fit me so perfectly though, I really am a Rolexbaby. Right so that's 24,015. What's it gonna be? Speak.

"Mmpfx."

Okay I can only guess what you said but I bet it was "Another sock. You really are a weirdo, but here we go. Let me transfer the money over. Well I'm picking your second sock as well then. Bong 2nd round over! Right as a reminder, so far you've spend nearly fifty grand to see my feet naked. Would you like to double up and kiss them now? Of course you do. I'll just transfer this over. I just so love this game."

"Oh you can't kiss them right, because of the ballgag. Well, why don't you just lie down here on the floor and I just put my feet on your face. How about that. Then at least you get your money's worth. How's that for you? Speak."

"Mmpf."

"Well I'm glad you are happy. Third round. "It's getting interesting, we are both not wearing much anymore. What should I take off?"

"Mmpfx."

"My bra? Good choice. Are you ready? Here we go: One pair of perfect breasts for you to ogle at, for a mere 24010! It's a shame you can't really see them with my feet on your face and all. But hey I can tell you they are amazing."

"My turn now. Right, let's keep that ballgag there for a little bit longer. I'm gonna say, let's take your diaper off."

"Here we go. Oh my! What do we have here? Look at that, you are wearing a chastity belt underneath that diaper! Oh this game has just become a lot more interesting!"

"And it's your turn again. I've now only wearing two things: My panties and my watch. Which should I take off? Panty or watch? "

"Mmpfy."

"Well that was an easy choice, was it? Of course you would like to see my pussy! And I'm glad you are willing to pay 24000 for that view! And because I'm not a spoilsport, I will let u see that pussy."

She took her panties off and stood above him. His dick twitched despite the cock cage.

"Do you like? I can see that you do. So you know what, I'm going to keep this interesting. I'm chosing to take your ballgag off, so now your Rolexbaby is only wearing her Rolex and you Mr No-Rolex are only wearing your cock cage."

She took his ball gag off and he let out a deep frustrated sigh. She picked up the laptop again.

"Where were we? Ah yes... the next round. Oh oh! It looks like there is actually only about 30 grand left in your bank account?! So this really is the last round! And as per the rules, you got a choice to make. You could now ask me to take off my last item, my Rolex, and then I take off your cock cage and we are both naked and you can fuck me. Or as per the rules, you can also double up your last payment and kiss the last part you undressed? I could ask, but I think we both now the answer already. You do want to double up you little pervert and kiss my pussy and ass don't you! Let me just transfer all that money over. There, done! Congratulations you little sucker! You just spend the grand total of 180,000 to kiss my ass!"

"What a great game, don't you think! I'm really excited! And you seem very excited as well, but we don't want you to be overexcited! So just keep waiting here for a minute, I'll be right back, and then I can sit on your face here and you can kiss my ass and my pussy as much as you like."

A minute later she returned from the kitchen with the ice pack, that she put on his caged dick.