All Comments on 'The Liberation of Kate Shaw Ch. 12'

by casey_13

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thanks for the ending.

Thanks so much for finally ending Kate's story. I fell in love w/ Kate the moment I read the first chapter. I looked forward to each chapter there after. I would love to see her journey continue. Thanks again and I look forward to reading more submissions from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

Bravo! The Liberation of Kate Show is possibly one of the best stories within LitE's Lesbian category ever! It was a truly a pleasure to read! I love your characters, the build-up, the story-line, the clean syntax, and the presentation! Oh, and the love scenes - TANTALIZING! All in all, a beautiful piece of craftsmanship!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Ending!

I just came across your works late one night and started reading. It was like a book you just can't put down. I was up till the wee hours of the morning finishing all 12 chapters. Fantastic. You should write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent !

Truly one of the best stories I have read on this site. It gripped my emotions right to the end. A masterful piece of writing. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Damn

That was an emotional roller coaster, from beginning to end. Great writing. Kind of reminds you of how love really is. Definently one of the best I've read on this site. Great Job.

JAgirlJAgirlover 16 years ago
WOWWW!!

I couldn't move from my seat....what a ride.... to feel like that must be scary.....Great story. I hope another is in the works!!!!

Firerocket67Firerocket67about 15 years ago
Star Struck!

This is the absolute best story I have read on this site, and I have a feeling its going to remain so. I didn't leave my chair from Chapter 1 to Chapter 12! Amazing characters, amazing build-up, and you didn't let me down with the ending! I hope you are going to be writing another one soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Second time was even better

Read this for the first time a few years back, then for some reason had the urge to read it through again, and loved it even more the second time! I read it straight through in one sitting. The Kelly/Katie situation still breaks my heart when I read it... moral of the story? Steer clear of the vodka :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wooow

I must say this is the best strories ive ever read!! Thank you for sharing your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn.

Wow... I usually read the stories on this sight to just read something entertaining an that could get me going but damn! I read ur series religiously, it was absolutley amazing! Even got me to tears at parts. U have a gift, ur stories were amazing. Thanks for putting real stuff like this on here for everyone, ur series was flawless.

jessicaj64jessicaj64almost 13 years ago
Wonderful

Wow - I have been reading stories on this site for about six years or more, so I'm not sure why it took me so long to find your series. As somebody else said, it is quite the emotional roller-coaster.

And the way you kept tantalizing us with Kate's love making without revealing the identity of her partner was skillful, effective and downright cruel!

Thank you - you have kept me up way past my intended bedtime as I read through the entire series. And I'm glad you did. Just wish you'd write some more, as I see it has been a while. Come back to us, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thank you for sharing...

such a sexy, emotionall roller-coaster of a story with us! i,too,read this tory in one sitting and look forward to reading more of your backlist of stories.

elle_9549elle_9549about 12 years ago
Excellent!

I read this all in one sitting. I'd come across it a few times, and I'm glad I finally took the time to read it! What a great story. I'm pleased with how everything turned out, as I wanted to see Kate and Jordan together from the start. I'm also happy that Kelly found someone else because as much as I wanted Kate and Jordan together, I was sad when Kate broke up with Kelly. I mean, Kelly did nothing wrong and she's a vet! Anyone that loves animals is a good person in my eyes. :) The only part of the story I didn't care for and had a hard time reading was the sex scene with Paul, but that's because I'm REALLY not into guys. But I understand his importance to Kate's story. Bravo! And I wish there were more of your stories to read. ~ L

fingers46fingers46over 11 years ago
Great stuff,had to read all the episodes at one go,enthralling

Very romantic,quite erotic,very entertaining,Enjoyed it,dont really enjoy romance as much as the nitty gritty,but enjoyed this,Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent!

A very satisfying, beautifully done story. Passionate and moving. One the better stories on this website!

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyover 10 years ago
Fantastic

I loved this story. I couldn't wait to finish it. It's one of my favorites.

LindaSapphicaLindaSapphicaover 9 years ago
Wow!

What an absolutely amazing story! The most scary part is that I realised as I read this, that I also have the same kind of unfinished business with a former girlfriend, and that it is mutual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

Loved every instalment and look forward to future work. You’re a real writer! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous