The Librarian

Story Info
A librarian corrects a scofflaw.
1.4k words
4.2
3.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in the far corner of the library working on my laptop making use of the free WiFi. I had just finished surreptitiously drinking a cup of coffee and eating a sandwich as I still had several hours of work. Unfortunately, the library was closing soon, so I tucked my head down and got on with my work. I sensed, rather than heard someone approach. Then I thought I heard the tapping of heels. Before I could hide the residua of my meal or my other things, the librarian was upon me.

She was stunning. Fierce would be the word I would use to describe her visage. Her multicolored hair was high around buzzed sides. Sharply contoured eyebrows above dark eyes; horn rim glasses perched. A button nose above luscious full lips, adorned in crimson. She wore a cream colored, silk blouse buttoned to the neck. I could just perceive a dark bra underneath, gently supporting two very firm breasts. A black cardigan framed her sideboob in the blouse. The blouse was tucked in to a pencil skirt that fell far above her knees and slit on each side even higher. The slits revealed stockings and a glimpse of alabaster thigh above them as she walked. She wore at least a three inch heel. It only took a second for the images of her in my brain to reach my penis which immediately hardened in my pants.

"Excuse me, sir, have you been eating in our library?" she asked. I could hear the sarcasm in her voice as she said, 'sir'. I blushed and looked down. I couldn't raise my eyes to her beauty.

"Er..Uhm, yes, Ma'am," I stuttered, "I'm sorry."

"I'm sure you are, but we don't tolerate that here. Please gather your belongings and follow me."

I hastily packed my backpack and threw my trash into a nearby can. She pivoted and I rose to follow her. I was focused, completely, on her ass as it sashayed in front of me. She stopped suddenly, as if knowing I was too close, and my raging boner struck her hand by her side. With a flick of her wrist she tapped it and my nut sac hard enough to make me jerk and cough.

"Follow, carefully," she said.

"Yes, Ma'am, I'm sorry," I repeated, not knowing what else to say.

We arrived at the front desk where a young woman, probably a student, was checking books in and out for the light crowd that was still here.

"I'll be in my office should you need me," the librarian said to the girl.

She opened the door to a hallway behind the main desk and escorted me into an office at the end of the hall. She turned and locked the door. That caught me by surprise and my penis wilted slightly.

"Are you often a scofflaw, boy? How are you usually punished?" she asked, now emphasizing the word, 'boy'.

"Uhm...well...not often and, uhm, I haven't received a spanking in many years," I replied.

"Well, I think that will be a start for this particular violation, don't you agree?"

"Ma'am, I'm very sorry, please don't spank me," I pleaded, my voice nearly breaking. I didn't know if I could stand such humiliation.

"Come now, take your medicine like a man, little boy," she said sternly. "Strip your pants down."

"Oh, Ma'am, please," I begged.

"Now. Or it will be worse," she replied unwavering.

I slowly drew my jeans down below my knees. "Jockeys too," she said. I hesitated but one look at her stern countenance and I knew I was lost. "Bend over the desk." I did so. She reached for a ruler on her desk. Then, without hesitating, she pushed my legs apart and pulled my penis and balls back between my legs. She mumbled something that I couldn't quite hear, perhaps, "Delicious." I hardened in her long, cool fingers.

The ruler came down on my balls just hard enough to get my attention. I could tell she was well skilled in the administration of these corrections. Twice, three then four more times each time tapping one or the other of my two testicles. My penis was straining, as hard as I've ever had it. The next two blows came to the shaft and head of my penis held in her hand. Just hard enough to sting slightly and make it wilt a bit.

"Need I remind you of our rules further?" she asked, squeezing my balls gently in her hand.

"No, Ma'am," I replied immediately.

"And how will you repay me for the inconvenience you have caused me?" she asked again with a gentle squeeze which was now restoring the hardness of my penis.

"Anything, Ma'am," I replied.

"Kneel," she said and I dropped immediately to my knees before her. She hitched her skirt up and I saw the most lovely naked, shaved pussy perfectly framed between her thigh-high stocking covered legs. She pulled me by my ears to her belly which I kissed respectfully. She then dragged my face to her vulva.

"Lick."

I ran my tongue down her nether lips and then split them open with its tip. she sighed and pulled me harder. She was wet and I tasted her lust and smelled her arousal. I liked deeper into her folds and then shoved my tongue into her vagina. She tensed and then settled on my tongue not letting me withdraw it. I could feel the muscles at her opening squeezing my tongue trying to pull it in further. I fought those muscles with my tongue as she started to squirm and moan above me. I then flicked my tongue to her button. She crushed herself to my lips and I trapped that button between them. She rocked into me groaning and whimpering. I danced down to her canal once more and then back to her button. I snapped it between my lips. That did the trick. She tightened and convulsed, yanking my mouth to her vulva. She gushed a bit of fluid that I swallowed eagerly. She crooned and then relaxed, almost throwing me to the floor.

She took a deep breath. "I accept your apology, boy," she said as she straightened her skirt. She tucked her blouse in. She turned and went to sit behind her desk. I was unsure what to do.

"Come here to the corner of the desk. Rise up and place your balls on the corner and let your penis lay on my desk." I did as she asked. My cock and balls ended up looking like just another paperweight on her desk albeit attached to the corner. I dared not move. She began working on some papers in front of her. from time to time, she would pick up the ruler and gently stroke me with it both to remind me of my punishment but also to make sure I stayed hard. Occasionally she would flick my balls with the tip of her pen as she thought about the work she was doing. I was fascinated as she treated me like a piece of furniture. I was aching now and I could feel my balls turning blue with this teasing.

When she had finished her paperwork. She organized her desk and gathered her belongings. She took what looked like an old ashtray or paper clip dish and placed it under the head of my penis. She then took her index finger and scraped her fingernail along the top of my penis from my pubic bone to its tip. My penis twitched and rose slightly above the dish. She did this again, pushing her fingernail a little harder. She then swept her fingernail around the corona of my penis and it twitched harder than before. She stroked me twice more with her fingernail and then pinched my frenulum between her thumb and index finger holding it just over the dish.

"Give me your mess, now, boy," she ordered. I could not disobey. Without movement or orgasm, my penis emptied itself into her tiny dish. Strangely, I only wondered how many other boys were forced to leave their seed there for her.

She rose now from her desk with her belongings and went to the door. Just before unlocking the door, she turned back to me and said, "Clean your mess." I bent and silently licked my seed from the dish. I cleaned it perfectly knowing that is what she would expect. I stood and pulled my pants up.

She opened the door and turned off her office light. As I passed her to exit the room, her perfume in my nose, she whispered, "Next time, bring dinner for two." I walked out of the library into the dark night, my penis already trying to harden.