The Librarian

Story Info
Librarian uses magic letters to turn Lisa into her slave.
3.4k words
4.38
8.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you enjoy your books, Lisa," the Librarian said giving her a wink. Lisa smiled. There was no way she was going to enjoy these books, just the thought of reading them made her feel tired. But they were required reading material for her classes in University so there was no choice but to read them.

When Lisa got home, however, she noticed that the books were really not what she had asked for. The Covers had the correct titles but they turned out to be stories about people getting hypnotized. Lisa kept on reading out of curiosity at first but as the stories got wilder and wilder she couldn't stop. So turned on by what she was reading she didn't even notice the time until one of her roommates knocked on the door to ask her to join the rest of them for dinner. Hoping they wouldn't notice how wet she had become she joined them, but was unable to focus on their conversations as her mind kept drifting back to all the hot stories she had been reading. If she hadn't been so turned on she might have wondered how she ended up with these books but her mind was taking a break while her pussy had taken over the thinking.

After dinner, she excused herself as quickly as she could without being rude and then spent the rest of the evening reading. Lisa couldn't remember falling asleep but she woke up face in one of the books. She had known she would need to return them the next day to get the actual books for her classes, so she had done her best to read as much as possible. Before she had gotten her hands on them she hadn't known that hypnosis and mind control would turn her on so much, instead, she had thought of herself as fairly vanilla.

The librarian Judy looked at her in surprise when she returned that morning.

"Already back dear? Did you forget something?" There was something in her voice whenever she spoke to Lisa that made her feel as if Judy thought she was five years old or perhaps that she wasn't quite all there and needed help understanding things. Judy was never rude but her tone and the slow way she seemed to only speak with Lisa made her feel somewhat at a disadvantage in every conversation with the woman.

Lisa took a deep breath, surely she was just imagining these things. She took out the books she had taken yesterday and put them on the counter. "Ehm these books don't seem to be the right ones. It seems like someone put on the wrong book covers by accident?"

Lisa didn't really think that could have been an accident, someone must have wanted to play a prank on anyone looking for these books, that's the only explanation she could come up with.

Judy frowned, opening the first book to take a look. After a glance she shook her head, opening the next book and then the next.

"You are right, dear. Wait here, I will get you the correct ones." She turned around and walked off but Lisa could have sworn she heard her mutter "A silly girl like you can't be left alone with so many confusing books I'm sure." But perhaps she had just imagined it after drowning her mind in all those naughty stories last night. Surely the librarian wouldn't say things like that.

A few moments later Judy returned with the books. This time it was Lisa who opened them one by one to check if they were indeed the right ones.

"Yes dear, as you can see I found you the correct ones. Maybe next time instead of wandering the isles in confusion come straight to me and I will get you everything you need." She patted her on the arm.

"I..." Lisa started not sure how to respond. Judy looked her at sternly, clearly expecting some kind of answer.

"Yes Miss Franklin," Lisa said quietly looking to the floor. Somehow this made her feel like a little girl being told off by her teacher. She had always tried her best not to be in that situation.

The Librarian smiled. "Call me Judy."

"Yes Judy," Lisa said but that made her feel even weirder. At least the use of her last name implied she was some kind of authority figure but now?

"Go on then dear. Go home and enjoy the books." She winked just as she had the day before. Lisa smiled at her before leaving.

Lisa didn't have time for anything before class but in the afternoon when her classes were over she decided it was best to get started on reading. After having already lost a day, she really needed to hurry.

Just as she had expected the very first book she started reading was insanely boring. It wasn't even the subject matter that was the problem. It could have been interesting, but the way it was written, as if it was made to make the reader fall asleep or at the very least space out. And then after a few pages, it got weird. It started with the letters just looking slightly off, then on the next page the spacing between words got strange and eventually, she couldn't read anything anymore. Nothing made sense. Just a bunch of very strange-looking letters that didn't form words she understood.

With a sigh, Lisa decided her eyes had probably just gone tired and decided to take a break. As if on autopilot her hand wandered to her breasts, playing with her nipples that had already hardened before she touched them. Usually, Lisa masturbated maybe once or twice a month and the orgasms she had were always sort of disappointing. But now she suddenly felt so horny and somehow she knew if she came it would be amazing. One of her hands slit into her panties and started playing with her wet pussy. And just like she had expected it didn't take her long to get close to cumming but somehow she couldn't get over that final hurdle. Her orgasm left her waiting...and waiting...and waiting. For what seemed like an hour she came close but never quite reached the top. Lisa had never experienced this before, yet somehow every time she got close and then failed to cum she got even hornier.

A knock on the door let her know it was time for dinner. Frustrated she stopped playing with herself. After a quick trip to the bathroom, she sat down at the table.

"You look tired today Lisa," her roommate Frannie said. "Long day?"

Lisa only nodded, really not wanting to talk about it. Frannie must have sensed it and didn't question her any further. Instead, she started a conversation with Maggie.

After dinner, she helped clean up before returning to her room. Maggie had asked if she wanted to watch a movie with her and Frannie but Lisa had told them she needed to study. Lisa decided to give one of the other books a go. Just like the first book she read, it started perfectly normal but after a few pages, the letters and words started to change. Lisa didn't know for how long she tried reading them anyway before giving up completely. Frustrated she tossed the book back on her desk, before picking up the third and last book she had gotten. But instead of starting to read it, she flipped through the pages, stopping somewhere in the middle to look at the writing there. And it too had weird letters and words she didn't understand. This time she didn't even bother to try to read any of them but closed the book instead. First thing tomorrow morning she would return them and give the librarian a piece of her mind.

Lisa decided there was not much point in trying to study now, she wouldn't be able to concentrate. She could have joined her roommates in watching a movie, she could hear them laughing in the living room but her mood wasn't right for that. It was probably better to call it a night early.

But she had trouble falling asleep, tossing and turning for a while before her hands somehow found their way to her breasts, where her nipples were already hard in anticipation of her touch. Lisa rubbed and pinched them, sighing in pleasure. Her right hand wandered down into her panties finding her pussy still very wet and her clit sensitive after the long session from earlier. Slowly she started rubbing herself, biting on her pillow to keep the moans down. If she could just cum then surely she would be able to fall asleep and be well rested tomorrow. But she never did. She just got close, ever closer but the orgasm still eluded her.

Lisa woke up the next morning feeling dizzy. Her right hand was still in her panties, covered in the wetness of her pussy. It took her a few moments before she remembered the night. Having been crazy horny she had tried to cum but just couldn't. She didn't know for how long she tried and must have fallen asleep eventually. No wonder she was still tired. Thinking a shower might help, she got up with a groan.

Lisa did feel a little better after the shower, at least her body seemed to be more awake now even if her mind still was somewhat hazy. She packed her bag and grabbed an apple to eat on the way as there was not enough time for proper breakfast.

Judy Franklin greeted her with a smile when she entered the Library.

"What brings you back to me so quickly my dear?" she asked. "Any more trouble with those pesky hard-to-read books?"

All of the bravado Lisa had before entering the library just left her. Gone was the desire to give Judy a piece of her mind, for giving her these messed up books. She just couldn't be rude to Judy. After all, she needed the librarian's help and how was she going to get that by acting like a brat?

"Yes, actually," Lisa said a little timid before taking the books out of her backpack and putting them on the counter.

"I tried reading them last night," she started but then didn't quite know how to finish. How was she going to explain that the letters and words just got strange and stopped making sense? It even sounded weird in her mind, Judy would probably think she was crazy.

"And you couldn't get your sweet tiny brain around the words?" Judy continued for her. Lisa found herself nodding before she even realized it. Had Judy just insulted her? Surely she must have misheard.

"Maybe they are just too hard for you, dear. Are you sure that the courses you picked are the right ones? Should you even be at a university at all? Or did your teachers just up your grades a bit because they were attracted to you?"

Judy spoke in a soft tone that didn't quite fit what she was saying. Lisa stared at the woman, unsure how to even respond. It wasn't the first time she had been accused of such. There had been plenty of people in her school who had been jealous of her high grades and her good looks and insinuated that maybe her grades weren't only down to her brain.

Lisa decided to ignore it, opening one of the books to show Judy what the problem was.

"Here, it gets all weird. If you could take a look?" She found herself almost pleading.

The librarian came around the counter to stand behind Lisa and looked into the book.

"I don't see any problems with this, dear. Maybe the words are just too big and complicated for you?"

"You can...read it?" Lisa asked.

To Lisa's astonishment, Judy started reading out loud.

"I don't understand." Lisa's voice was all but a mutter now. How could Judy read it when the letters and words were so strange?

"The words make no sense, all the letters are so weird. I can't read any of them."

She felt Judy pat her on the head.

"It's okay dear. Maybe just try again?"

Even though Lisa didn't think it was going to change anything, she bent down to look at the words, trying to read them.

"No... I can't read..."

"Just keep trying," Judy insisted and Lisa found herself unable to stop. She just had to keep looking at the words.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about what they mean. It is not important," Judy said. Lisa could feel her hands on her shoulders now, massaging her.

"No need to be so tense and full of worry. Just focus on the words and they will make it all better."

Yes, the longer Lisa looked at them, the more relaxed she started to feel. She hadn't even realized that she had been all tensed up.

"Good girl," Judy said, her hands now moving down Lisa's chest. Lisa barely noticed that the librarian opened the buttons of her blouse.

"The university is no place for a dumb little girl like you, Lisa." Judy removed the blouse.

"Dumb girls that can't even read properly shouldn't take spots from others." She unhooked Lisa's bra. Lisa heard what she was saying and wanted to protest but found herself unable to do so. The words just wouldn't come out of her mouth.

"Dumb bimbos with big titties like you should be focused on other things, shouldn't they?" She tossed the bra to the floor, her hands finding Lisa's still-stiff nipples to play with them. Lisa found herself nodding without being able to stop herself. She was no dumb bimbo, was she?

"You couldn't read those big hard words and it turned you on so much you just had to play with yourself, didn't you, dear?" Judy twisted her nipples, making Lisa let out a moan.

Lisa felt her cheeks get hot. How did Judy know?

"Yes." Lisa's voice was just a whisper.

"Good girl," Judy said. "Played with yourself all night, I'm sure."

Lisa nodded.

"But unable to cum, weren't you?"

Lisa nodded again. The words in the book and Judy playing with her nipples were making it hard to even think. She just felt so much pleasure.

"Do you know why that is?" Judy asked. Lisa shook her head. She didn't know but Judy would. Judy knew everything. Judy was really smart unlike Lisa, who hadn't even been able to read the books meant for her class.

"It's because good girls only cum when they have permission. And you didn't have permission, did you?"

"No..." Somehow Lisa felt compelled to speak this time.

"Good girl." Judy's hands moved down to her pants, opening the button.

For a brief moment, Lisa gained back some of her thinking capacities.

"What if someone sees?" she asked.

Judy laughed. "Oh silly girl, the library is closed today. But I guess you couldn't read the sign when you came in."

Lisa thought back, yes there had been a sign but she had not really paid attention to it, didn't even remember what it said.

"I've been waiting for this for months. We are all alone my sweet bimbo." Judy pushed down her pants, before doing the same with her panties. On autopilot Lisa stepped out of them, all the while never losing sight of the words in the book.

"Bimbo..." Lisa found herself repeating. She was no bimbo, was she?

"Yes, yes you are." One of Judy's hands played with her nipples again, while the other one found her pussy.

"So wet for me, aren't you?"

Lisa nodded. Of course, she was wet for Judy. Judy was a very attractive woman, Lisa had noticed that the first time she had come here. And last night when she had been masturbating all she had been thinking about was Judy. Even though Lisa wasn't really into girls, at least that was what she had always thought. But thinking was hard now.

"Good girl." Judy started circling her clit. Lisa moaned. It felt so much better than when she had done it herself.

"You are properly wondering what happened to you," Judy said. "Or at least the tiny part of your brain that is still capable of thinking at all."

Yes, Lisa realized, there was part of her that was wondering. That part had gotten smaller and smaller the longer she had been standing here.

"The words in the book are rewriting your mind for me."

Was that why they were so strange to look at? And why she felt compelled to keep looking at them even though she knew she shouldn't?

"I had to make sure you were susceptible first of course. For months I have been dropping subtle suggestions to you, that you followed like a good girl. Then it was finally time to step things up. That's why I gave you all those books full of hypnosis and mind control stories. And you read them all in no time, didn't you?"

"Yes." Judy rubbed her clit harder now, bringing her to the edge already.

"That's when I knew you would be ready. And as soon as you started reading, the words started to rewrite your mind. Made you horny, didn't it?"

Lisa only moaned, remembering how horny she had been last night.

"And while you were masturbating you programmed your mind further without even knowing it. Because your conscious mind couldn't read the words or make sense of them you didn't realize what they were doing to your subconscious mind, who understood every word."

Judy had manipulated her, Lisa finally realized. Targetted her.

"Why?" Lisa was surprised she was able to ask.

"When I first saw you, I knew I must have you. I wanted to have my very own dumb bimbo to be my slave and you were just perfect."

No, Lisa couldn't be Judy's slave, could she? That wasn't right. Yet it made her so very horny.

"I've been working on the hypnotic letters for so long and finally found someone to really use them on. And you do want to be my dumb little bimbo slave, don't you Lisa?"

No, she didn't. Lisa wasn't dumb, she was going to university and was going to get her degree. She couldn't be anyone's slave.

"Yes Mistress," she found herself saying.

"Good girl," Judy said pushing two fingers in Lisa's pussy. "Cum for me. Cum for me my bimbo slave."

And Lisa did. With a loud moan, she had an earth-shattering orgasm that made her knees so weak she would have fallen over if it hadn't been for her mistress holding her.

"Let's get you in the back room," Judy said, picking Lisa up and carrying her. Lisa was surprised at how strong Judy was.

In the backroom, Judy put her down in an armed chair, fastening her wrists the the armrests before doing the same thing with her ankles.

"What are you doing to me?" Lisa's voice was weak, speaking was so hard.

"Programming you," Judy said putting a VR headset on Lisa's head.

"You will look at all the pretty pictures while listening to my voice and in a couple of hours all those pesky thoughts of wanting to be smart and going to university will be gone."

Judy put headphones on Lisa's head as well. Lisa knew she should resist but it was so much easier to just go along with it. Her pussy wanted her to and why shouldn't she listen to it? She had ignored it all her life. It was time to pay some attention to it, wasn't it?

"And when you are done, I will help you drop out of university and we will move all your things to my place."

"I will live with you?" Lisa asked.

"Of course you will my sweet slave," Judy said patting her head. Even though Lisa knew it shouldn't, it made her happy.

Judy turned on the machine and Lisa found herself dropping into a deep trance in no time.

When Lisa woke up again, she felt utterly relaxed as if she had gotten the best sleep of her life. The first thing she saw was Judy's face. Her mistress was smiling at her.

"How do you feel?"

"I feel great."

"Good girl. Are you ready to drop out of university and become my dumb bimbo slave?"

Of course she was. That had been her dream. The whole reason she even went to university in the first place was to find someone who would see what a dumb girl she really was and take care of her. So she wouldn't have to think anymore. Thinking was so hard and so very boring.

"Yes, Mistress."

Judy bent down and kissed her. And Lisa was in heaven.