All Comments on 'The Librarian'

by ValerieGallows

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not bad for an initial effort. Two pieces of advice. Slow down. You gave away the candy store in the first hundred words. Tease us, I promise we donโ€™t mind. Second, describe your characters. All we know about Lisa or Judy is that Lisa is stacked. How can we fantasize if we are provided ammunition? You canโ€™t expect us to do all the work ๐Ÿ˜œ.

PappasleazePappasleaze3 months ago

story overall was pretty good, for me I never liked the phrase "Bimbo" but some stories need to make a point by using it. I think it was need here once maybe twice, but instead it was overused. with that being said I would come back for another chapter to see what all Judy has instore for new slave.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I agree that this story has great potential to be an epic series. I would love to learn how The Librarian discovered/developed the letters. I would love to read about her expanding her lesbian harem.

PennyAwfulPennyAwful2 months ago

I liked the premise of the story and the brevity. I gave it 5 stars. 3.4k words would be about 7 pages in a book. That's a good short chapter or a very short story. I'd like to know more about author ValorieGallows. I don't need detailed descriptions of characters and often find them off putting. I give up on a story when I get to "36DD" and/or "10 inch cock" because they seem so sophomoric. I tripped a little over "bimbo", but Lisa was enjoying submitting, so I went with it. I hope Judy takes good care of Lisa. Please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So hot. Great story! Thanks for sharing it with us!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Phoeni1980Phoeni1980about 2 months ago

I like this Story much, i could feel the urge of Lisa, the curiousity in her mind, the weird Situation and somehow the relief for her becoming Judies slave.

I hope there will be at least another chapter for us ๐Ÿ˜

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Well, we could use another chapter or two of how Lisa is modified into being a good girl and what Judy has in store for her. I would rather the author continues with using the "good girl" moniker instead of "bimbo". Stories that use the word "bimbo" just seem boring, as with someone with a "14" cock and 48FFF breast sizes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous