All Comments on 'The Librarian Ch. 01'

by daemonrunner

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PLEASE NO

Gawd this is awful. I gave up at the 9x5 inch part. All the errors up to that point made it incredibly difficult to read.. ie 'days of childbirth? Please get with an Editor before another chapter. This shows some promise but I question the incest part. I must have missed it but I quit reading on page 2.

1 star

DragonRider55

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Even though I understand why you chose the Incest/Taboo category given Seth's biological family's sexual practice, I think that the Romance category would have been a better fit. While there were only a couple of incest scenes at the beginning, most of the story is about Seth's and Sydney's budding relationship. It's disappointing to those who enjoy the incest category to read a story where the incest happens with only the assholes and the good guy in the story has great sex with someone he's not related to.

RpgmrnewsRpgmrnewsover 4 years ago
S and S

What a wonderful story. Please follow with a sequel as soon as possible. So we'll written, I had to overlook the spelling errors, and incorrect words. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent start

I am sure I am reading into the background correctly and this will indeed prove to be the reason it’s in the incest section, looking forward to reading more

BigHornyMeBigHornyMeover 4 years ago
Encouraging

If this is your first story, you're a natural. The writing is good, direct and erotic. Very much loving your train of thoughts. Easily five stars...

One thing though, the age of Sydney is 28 when he first meets her and later in story she's 22. You might want to clarify that in your second chapter.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Great First Story

I can't believe that is your first story, I'm very impressed. I look forward to seeing what is next, I'm wondering if Sydney may be a sibling that was put up for adoption or abandoned by his parents at birth. I'm also hoping there is some payback to his family. I can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very good start. Please continue with more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The bit I cant get past is..here is a guy who is in IT,a hacker,gets fake ID's from the dark web,has a lot of money..but has to go to the library to get info on companies he works for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So far a good story

I truly hope that the story carries on just as good.

swfb70swfb70over 4 years ago
loved it

I expect to find out she is his sister who was go even up at birth

Iceman79Iceman79over 4 years ago

I agree with Sex4lf. It had alot of potential till the end. Maybe if you bring the family back in the picture

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice start

That's a nice start to a good story, I imagine the story continuing with them having fun and coming together, then they discover that she is his twin sister that was abandoned right when they were born. Then their parents would track them down, do something to them, and they have to be strong together.

I think some people find it disturbing that you explain Sam and Sydney in that great detail. But in my opinion, you're fine when you don't exeggerate facts.

Please continue this story, it could become great.

daemonrunnerdaemonrunnerover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for all the feedback

I do have up to chapter 4 finished but i am working on editing them and getting them ready for the site. The next one should be ready in the next week or so.

As for the genre, some have hit on what it is but there was a reason that it was added to the incest/taboo category and will be revealed in upcoming chapters.

The fake IDs and initial programming was the main characters hobby/escape from his parents and the fake IDs were needed due to jobs not being available for kids.

I thank you all for the feedback, whether negative or positive, as it is much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice love story. Guessing twins

Great story line and style. More?

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 4 years ago
Amazing

At some of the comments that people leave. Do they not understand what fiction means. To me it means anything can happen and usually does.That is whats makes a good to great story. This one can be great. Have to wait and see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good so far

I think the author should put the disclaimer at the beginning of the story and try to edit it after a while. That wouldn't turn of a lot of readers expecting swift incestuous relationships. Even though not having English as my native language, it was a little bit uncomfortable. And good luck with the continuation.

WarmSteveWarmSteveover 4 years ago
Amazing story with questions for the future

Loved this and am looking for future episodes. I also am guessing at their relationship. Yes, an editor for spelling and grammatical errors would help prevent breaks in the flow. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Start

Can't wait to see how they are related and the revenge on the family that comes next.

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 4 years ago
Damn man

I stopped reading at 9" long and 5" thick, the library also got me, then a 47" TV is an odd size. Get an editor to catch those little mistakes that can make a person question the story line. I can only guess they are brother and sister, but I would think a female would have been kept in the family. Maybe mommy slut didn't want competition from the younger girl. You did well to keep the girlfriend's bust as 36 B, but the guy is way out of whack. I literally stopped reading the 9/5 of the guy's dick.

RS

daemonrunnerdaemonrunnerover 4 years agoAuthor
Update

Part 2 is being edited and should be ready soon and then will be submitted. Give it about a week or so and you should see it up here.

I also have Part 3 and 4 done but still need to get them edited as well.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy indeed! Thank you!

HragsHragsover 4 years ago
Yes, I truly loved this story...one of the best !!!!

Please continue . I am hooked. This was the most interesting story I gave ever read. It had a story line and the plot was off the chart. Not just boring details involving sex. But a true story. When do u think u will add more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a cannon!

Nine inches long and five inches wide? I guess nine inches could happen on very rare occasions, but five inches thick? Do you realize how big around a cock would be if it were that thick, it would be like a "fire hose." Not realistic at all.

Brandon11Brandon11about 4 years ago
Hope

I am hoping for a happy ending since the abuse he had to suffer as a child.

Akirababe87Akirababe87about 4 years ago
@ Anonymous "what a cannon "

Girth is measured with circumference. IE, if you were to wrap a string around it, how long would that string be. 5" is big, but not unheard of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks for story

I appreciate the story but the writing was too involved and cluttered. Neat story line.

Just FYI I believe it's spelled "love at first sight" not "site".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for writing a real story not just a wham bam thank you mam!!! I can't wait to read more!!

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 3 years ago

I think the people that have a problem about the guy's dick size aren't really prioritising. We should really be wondering how big the girl's head is as she had 7 inches of it in her mouth before it was at the back of her throat.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Nice start, even things are happening a bit too quickly.

Scores 5/5

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

“He kept most of his things packed and on edge the first couple years just in case his family found him and he had to escaped quickly.“ i understand if he was under 18 but hes 18+ they cant do shit to him so why so scared…plus they hate him and literally said they wish he would gonaway so they dont have to hide so why does he still think 5 years later theyre trying to track him down..

Dude has 300 mil and doesnt go out to have fun or eat outside to save money? Plus he has half a mil coming in every month ? And then he goes to a public library to work instead of an offfice? Yet dude gives thousands as tips to escorts and even calls them to make THEM comfortable lol.. they should make HIM comfortable.. they get paid for it lol.

“ Something that made him feel like he had known her his whole life.” How many times is this going to be repeated..

“ The one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, no matter what.” What kind of pussy does she have that he has these feelings after just inserting lmao.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Love the story, ready to read the next chapter. AAAAA+++++

LacastrianLacastrianover 1 year ago

" Although she wasn't a virgin, she had only been with one guy, but from what she had heard from Angela at the library, she was also one of the horniest women out there" This is inconsistent with what she said about all the boyfriends who treated her badly, and the men she gave blowjob.

SilvermireSilvermireover 1 year ago

It was a good start but then he ruins it.(no spoilers).

PhoenixLordPhoenixLord6 months ago

I've read the whole series, and I momentarily had a thought that I might want to read a third-person version of this chapter, where the focus is on the family after Sam/Seth leaves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaemonrunner@daemonrunner
Update 09/20/2021 - One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 05 - Need to preview this before sending it to my editor (sorry I've been slacking on this as I've been stuck writing other stories, but hope to review this in the coming weeks so I can get it to my editors). Domi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES