The Librarian Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I think we have that much in common," Seth said jumping in. "I was not an orphan but felt like an outcast in my family. I left before I graduated high school and had to get my GED. I currently work in IT as a contractor and have an apartment right down the road."

"Wow, that must have been tough on you as it was for me. Maybe that is why I am drawn to you," Sydney said but then got a look of shock on her face as she said that. "OK, maybe that came out wrong ..." She started to say before Seth's hands too hers in his.

"Relax Sydney, I feel the same way. I was captivated by your beauty as soon as I saw you but something about you always mad me feel like I knew you prior to meeting you for the first time." He said as he looked into her eyes. "Maybe it is from another life or maybe it is fate," He said as he shrugged his shoulders. "But I feel like I know you on a deeper level than I should."

They both sat there talking for about an hour about different things in their lives, experiences and things that they liked. Each time he would smile at her, her heart would flutter and although she always thought that 'love at first site' was just something that happened in movies, she was beginning to realize that this could be true for her. Each time she would laugh, it would make him smile all that much more.

For most of the time that they were talking, they were holding hands, which only made their talk that much more intimate. Once they were done and decided to leave the coffee shop they both stood up and Seth walked out with Sydney while making sure to hold the door open for her. She made sure to bump her hip into him as she walked by him and gave him a seductive look. Once they were outside, they stood facing each other and holding the other ones hands for a few minutes as they looked into each others eyes. It had felt like the world was standing still as they held onto each other. A honk from a car that was passing by brought both of them out of the daze that they were in.

He smiled at her and decided it was time they left. "I'm heading back to my place. Would you like to join me? I know this is kind of like our first date and would not be something that is normal for first dates, but I feel like I have known you my whole life," Seth said breaking the silence.

Sydney thought for a minute. While she didn't want to make a mistake, she knew she still had her taser in her purse that she could use if things went south and her self-defense training class had paid off dividends as she was one of the top students in the class. "Sure, I just hope what I'm feeling is real and you aren't some creepy man who wants to do something strange to me," She said to him with a smirk on her face.

"Well, if I do decide to do something strange to you, it will be you that is asking me to do it to you," he said with a sly smile on his face.

They walked the short 2 miles to his apartment and he let them both in. While he didn't have cable TV, as he didn't care much for TV, he did have a couple movies and an actual 47" TV that he used to keep background noise going while he worked. It helped to simulate working in an office with noise in the back ground. Sydney took up a spot on the couch while Seth got them both a bottle of water.

"Sorry that I don't have many snacks as I don't usually have company over," Seth said, realizing that Sydney was the first person that had been in his apartment, apart from the maintenance crew or the management team and also realized that it now sounded like he was more creepy and needed to either put her at ease or tell her the truth about himself.

He sighed before coming clean "I know what I said made me sound kind of creepy and I apologize for that," he started while trying to gather the correct words and joining her on the coach. He turned to look her in the eyes "I have always been somewhat anti-social. I guess it comes with the territory when you are shunned by your family. I have always loved playing with computers from a young age and would have more fun programming a computer than making friends. Both my brother and sister bullied me through my youth while my parents acted as though they regretted me ever being born."

"I always wanted at least someone in my family that cared for me and that only came in my grandparents but my parents made sure I only got to see them on rare occasions unless they were shipping me off for part of the summer. Because of this, I have always wanted to have a family of my own with a loving spouse and kids that I could show love to that was never shown to me."

"I can understand how you feel," Sydney said as she smiled at him, while having tears in her eyes. "As I told you, I was abandoned as a child and the foster families that I was with only wanted the money they got for taking care of me. While I may not have been hated as you had been, I did not get the love that I should have as a child. I feel I want the same as you do." With that, Sydney did something she didn't expect. She let her heart guide her body instead of her mind and reached out to him and kissed him on the lips.

Within a few minutes, they were making out in style with their tongues fighting in each others mouths while Sydney was sitting in Seth's lap. He his hand went around her waist and to her back to hold her closer to him. Sydney unbuttoned her sweater and let it slide off her shoulders. Although she wasn't a virgin, she had only been with one guy, but from what she had heard from Angela at the library, she was also one of the horniest women out there. Once her sweater kissed the floor, she started to unbutton her blouse as well. Once she got halfway down so that the cleavage from her 36B breasts were showing, heaving away as she was taking large breaths through her passion, his hands went from around her back to stop her.

"We don't have to continue if you want to stop. You don't have to do this if you are not ready. I won't be offended as I would wait for you to be ready," Seth said lovingly into her eyes.

Sydney just smiled at him and a single tear went from her eye. Then something happened that she wasn't expecting. Seth reach up with his lips and kissed her tear and whispered to her. "Please don't cry, I can't stand to see you sad."

"I'm not crying in sadness but in happiness. I feel I can trust you so much and want to show you how much I love you. I know I should not feel this way about someone I just met, but I too feel like I have known you my whole life and that I have loved you the entire time. My heart flutters every time I see you. My body shakes in anticipation every moment I am around you. When you first took my hands in the coffee shop, it felt to me like the world had stopped and only you and I were alone in that world," She said while proceeding to finish unbuttoning her blouse and letting it fall off her shoulders showing off her breasts encased in her bra and her flat stomach.

She could feel her mound quivering as she sat there sitting in his lap. "Now, I want you to touch me and make me feel like I am the most loved woman in the world," She said while having tears in her eyes. She was unleashing her entire heart on him and couldn't worry that she would get hurt, not that the thought had crossed her mind.

Seth then took his hands from his lap, as they moved there when she finished removing her blouse, and he looked down as his hands went up her sides and along her bra before his left hand slid behind her neck and they embraced in a kiss again. She took hold of his both of his hands and moved them to the back of her bra. They broke their kiss just for a moment as she nodded to him before his lips then assaulted her neck, kissing, nibbling and sucking on her, causing light moans to escape her perfect lips. His hands worked together to unclasp her bra and slide it off her shoulders. He kissed his way down, following her bra as her 36B breasts came into full view of his eyes. He had never seen such perfect breasts before. He couldn't help himself but to stare with his mouth open at the heavenly site before him.

"Seth, you are staring at my breasts like they are the next coming of Jesus," Sydney said as her heart rate went up and she felt her skin heat. She just hoped he was staring at what he liked.

"Sorry," he said as he shook his head to get him out of his daze. "I have just never seen such perfect breasts before and trust me, I have seen a lot of porn and seen a good many girls in the nude."

Sydney blushed harder than she had before as she turned her head to the side. Before she could re-collect herself, she felt pure pleasure run through her entire body as she felt Seth's mouth lock onto her right breast and his tongue tease her nipple. Her breasts had always been sensitive to her, but this was something she had never felt.

As her body started to get close to orgasm, she felt it go down for only a few seconds as Seth moved to the left breast. Her hand moved to the back of his head as she pulled him closer to her breast. Just then, he moved his hand to her other breast and squeezed on it, lightly at first and then harder. He moved his hand from her entire breast to just the nipple and started to pinch, twist and pull on it. Sydney could not take that much pleasure to her sensitive breasts as she let out a loud moan and mashed her breasts into his mouth and hand.

"Please don't stop. You are going to make me cum." Sydney said. Her hips started to rock involuntarily on his rock hard cock through their clothes. At that moment, she wished they were both nude so that she could impale herself on him. "Fuck, Fuck Fuck FUUUUCCCKK I'm cumming!". She screamed as her body shook on top of him.

As she rode out her orgasm, he released her nipple from his hand and held onto her from the small of her back. As she came down from her orgasm, he released her nipple from his mouth and looked directly in her eyes as she looked down at him. Without either one saying a word, they knew they were both in love with each other and their lips locked again, tongues probing each others mouths. Seth's hands made their way to her ass and made sure to keep her as close as possible while he committed to memory the shape and feel of her ass in his hands.

After a few moments, she released the kiss and held his face while staring in his lovely blue eyes. She couldn't believe the feelings she was having for him in such a short amount of time, but all the feelings were real. She truly was in love with him and just prayed that he felt the same way about her. Seth on the other hand, did feel the same way and was just hoping that she felt the same way about him as well.

Sydney then got up on shaky legs, still feeling the after affects of her orgasm. She held her hands out to Seth who took them and he stood up along with her. They kissed for another brief moment before she pulled his shirt off. She had seen men with big muscles before and this is not what Seth had. Instead, he had perfectly toned muscles that made her mound quiver in anticipation.

Her hands roamed over his muscles as she began to kiss from his neck, down his chest and to his abs. She then unbuckled his belt and took his pants off. Seth just looked at her, wondering is she was ready got the sleeping monster that laid beneath. Sydney then looked up into his eyes as she pulled his boxers down, all while staring at his eyes. When she brought her eyes down to see his cock, she gasped instantly and fell back on her heels. She imagined his dick was normal size (or smaller) as he had told her that she was the first person that was in his apartment.

He had even told her that he lived in the area, within 2 different apartments, for the last 4 years. But with the size of the monster before her, she knew that every girl that would have known his size, would be over here everyday wanting a ride on it. She reached out with her hand and he had to be close to 5" thick and was about 9" long. She had seen her share of porn and the guys that were big were either thick or long, not both. She then realized that she still had her mouth open in shock and tried to compose herself, but trying to get a hold of her womanhood, that was now leaking into her panties like mad, was a difficult task.

"Wow, I have never seen a cock this big," Sydney said biting her lip, wondering if she could get the whole thing in her mouth, much less inside her pussy.

"Thank you, I guess," Seth said feeling his cheeks heat up. "The few women I have been with have given me praise on my size but I haven't really measured it personally or compared it to another guy."

"Well, I for one can say that you have a very very nice cock. I just hope I can take it," She said not realizing she just told Seth that she wanted him to fuck her.

"If/when it comes to that, we will just have to go slow so that I make sure not to hurt such a beautiful and loving woman," He said as his hand reached down and caressed her cheek. She looked back up at him and smiled lovingly at him before she looked back at his cock.

Sydney then took a deep breath and started to kiss just the tip of his cock. She could taste the precum leaking out and even that had a sweet taste. Of all the guys she had given blowjobs to, Seth was the only one that had a sweet taste to his cock. She didn't particularly liked to give blowjobs to the guys but always felt obligated to do it so she could get hers, but none of the guys had gone down on her, other than one guy, but he was so drunk that he didn't really do much to her and she kind of had to force him to do it if he wanted to fuck her.

With Seth however, she felt a deep want inside of her to take him in her mouth and to get him off. No, it wasn't a want, it was a need. She needed his cock to be in her mouth and she needed to feel his cum stirring up her taste buds and running down her throat. She grasped the base of his cock and felt her lips part as she slowly moved her head forward, inhaling the scent of his manhood as she took him in her mouth.

She was only able to get a little over halfway down on the first go but she knew with her tongue work, that he wouldn't last very long with her skills. Each time she pulled her lips off his cock, she would use her tongue to wrap around his cock, as much as she could as her tongue was only so long. With each bob down, she was able to get a little more in her mouth but she was still close to 2 inches away from getting the entire thing in her mouth when she felt it hit the back of her throat and her gag reflex kick in.

She coughed for a second, reassuring him that she was OK and proceeded to continue her task. It took longer than she thought it would as she was doing this for a good fifteen minutes before she felt his cock swell in her hand and her mouth. She then quickly took her other hand and started to massage his balls, knowing he was ready to cum.

"Fuck Sydney, I'm going to cum!" Seth said as he felt his balls tighten and a surge shoot up his shaft and into Sydney's welcoming mouth. Sydney didn't stop her task as she felt his cum start to coat her mouth, however she did stop trying to take the entire length and just bobbed on the head and first inch so that she could get a good taste of his cum before it went down her throat. What she wasn't prepared for was the sheer amount of cum that went into her mouth.

She tried as hard as she could to not let any leak from her mouth or swallow any, but she could feel it leak out the corner of her mouth and drip down her chin and onto her perky breasts. Once the first couple drops of warm sweet cum hit her breasts, her nipples got extremely hard instantly as she moaned and felt her clit throb. As the last few bits of cum leaked his deflating cock, she finally decided to swallow what she had in her mouth, but a single tear went down her eye as she loved the taste and didn't want to release it from her taste buds.

Reluctantly, she swallowed it all down in 2 gulps and used her tongue to clean his cock off. Surprisingly to her, before his cock was fully soft, he was hard again in her mouth. She wondered how many times he could keep it up like this as she wanted him inside her womanhood pounding her into oblivion. She finally released his cock from her mouth and gave the tip a light kiss before looking down as her breasts and seeing the trail of cum that was running down to her nipples and was headed to her midsection. She used fingers on both hands to pick up all the cum and bring it to her mouth, savoring the flavor and feeling her eye fluttering loving the taste on her tongue before she swallowed it down.

"Damn!" She said finally as she opened her eyes as she looked up at him. "You must have the best tasting cum I have ever tasted. If any of my ex-boyfriends even tasted remotely close to this, I would have never left them, no matter how bad they would have treated me."

Seth took hold of both her hands and helped her up so that she was standing right in front of him and wrapped his arms around her and said "You won't ever have to worry about me treating you bad as I will love you and take care of you for as long as you will let me" Seth then tightened his hold on her and pressed his lips to her. She let out a gasp knowing she still had the taste of his cum in her mouth, which caused her lips to part. His tongue then invaded her mouth as her eyes went wide for a moment before she embraced his kiss, wrapping her arms around his head.

Once they finally broke the kiss, she looked at him confused "What, you don't like me kissing you?" Seth said with a smirk on his face.

"No, it is not that. I took your cum in my mouth and hadn't had a chance to clean out my mouth yet but you still kissed me and with your tongue of all things," She said surprised still that he did that. "Why would you do that? You're not gay are you?" She said pulling her head back, studying his face for any deception or reason why he would do something like that.

Seth just laughed and smiled at her. "Well, if I expect you to kiss me after I go down on you without cleaning my mouth out, why shouldn't you expect me to do the same?" He asked.

"I have never met a guy that would ..... Wait!" She said with a surprised look on her face. "Did you just say you wanted to go down on me?" She said even more surprised than she was before. She could feel her pussy quiver in anticipation and her soaked panties grip her. She already knew her juices were flowing down her leg but now, she thought that it would look like she pee'd herself.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I want to get a taste of a beautiful woman. Unless of course that you have something down there that I wouldn't want to see, like a cock to rival my own," He said with a sly smile.

"Nope. Just a tight, pink pussy that has been leaking all over my panties and down my leg since we started making out on the couch." She said back to him with lust in her eyes.

"Well, why don't we get that taken care of then. I would love to know if your pussy is as sweet and tight as I think you are," Seth said as he released his hold on her and took her hand as they walked over to his bedroom.

When she walked into his bedroom, she imagined she would see a standard bachelor's room with the bed a mess and things all over the room, but she was taken back at how neat he had kept his room. He had a large king sized bed, complete with a mahogany bed frame that had four posts and a large headboard. Each of the posts and the headboard had intricate designs carved into them showing that they were indeed carefully crafted.

His room was painted a neutral color and he had some beautiful art on the walls, one of which was Starry Night by Van Gogh which was also one of her favorite paintings. His dresser and two night stands were of the same mahogany as the bed and she had thought that they were part of a set but this set was not something that she would see at a store like Rooms2Go or even somewhere like IKEA. What also caught her eye was that his room looked like it had just been vacuumed and had a nice smell to it with not a single piece of clothing was on the floor, as a matter-of-fact, there wasn't anything on the floor. His room was spotless.