The Librarian Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sydney, I'm close. I'm going to cum soon," Seth said between heated breaths.

"It's OK. Finish inside of me. Paint my womb with your cum," Sydney said as her orgasm started to hit it's peak. "Please come with me baby. Make me your woman"

With those words, Sydney felt his dick twitch inside of her causing her orgasm to crash hard. "FUCK .... I'M CUMMING!" She yelled.

Seth felt her canal contract and squeeze on him like a vice. This caused his balls to go into overload and the rush of his sperm to spew forth and coat her womb. "Me to my love. I'm cumming in you," Seth moaned out.

Sydney couldn't believe how much was coming out of him. She felt like she had pee'd herself with how much cum was being spilled into her womb. She knew at that moment that if she wasn't on birth control, that she would be pregnant now. There was no way, no chance for her to survive an accidental mishap, not with this amount of cum.

Seth collapsed on top of Sydney, but made sure to lean on his right forearm to keep as much weight of himself off her as much as possible. He moved his lips over to hers and gave her a passionate kiss, showing his appreciation for the wonderful sex that they had given each other. He felt his cock slowly shrinking, but before it receded all the way, he felt himself hardening again. He knew that he could easily go twice more before he was done for the night, but he didn't want to push her anymore. If he was able to truly start dating her, he would have plenty of times to have all night sexathons where he would see how many times he could go and leave her more satisfied than any woman in the world. Just so he could show her how much she means to him. Not just the sex, but he wanted to give her the world.

After about 10 minutes of them laying there, he rolled off of her and both of them got up. Sydney's legs were weak and wobbly, but Seth was able to help her into the bathroom to allow her to clean up and pee. Like a gentleman, he waited outside the bathroom door, making sure the door was mostly closed and kept his back to her. When she was done, she came out and he pee'd as well, making sure to close the door so that he would not be indecent.

Fully exhausted, both of them raided some of his fridge to get some food in them as neither wanted to go out or order anything. Her hair was disheveled and she knew she needed a shower at least, if they were going to go anywhere, but all she wanted to do was cuddle up to him in the bed.

Once they finished their food and cleaned up, Seth looked at her with a smile on his face. "Well since we already had sex and I have seen your most intimate parts and you have seen mine, do you want to stay the night, or do you want me to take you home?"

"If you are sure about me staying, I would love to stay the night, but have to be home by 10 tomorrow to get ready for work," She said smiling back at him.

"Sounds like a plan then," Seth said taking her hands in his.

"Oh, by the way," he said taking her over to the wall between his room and the front door. "Here is a key just in case you need to leave before I get back in the morning. I have my workout early tomorrow and don't want you to think I am skipping out on you."

"Oh, thank you for letting me know," She said, taking the key and putting it in her purse. She could hardly contain her joy as he had just given her a key to his place so she could come and go as she pleased. She knew this was the first step to them being together for a long time.

With that, they both settled into bed together and quickly fell asleep, with Sydney snuggled up to Seth and her leg draped over his while her hand was on his chest. She had the most wonderful dream that they had gotten married and were living in a beautiful home with 4 kids running around and the passion that she felt tonight was always there with them. Even on her days of childbirth, which she knew women could look hideous, though it wasn't their fault since they were trying to push a damn watermelon out through a small garden hose, she still saw the love in his eyes that she saw on their first time together. He had never taken advantage of her and loved her for her and not just her looks.

Seth also had a similar dream, though in his, they had six kids and he didn't think about the childbirth time as he had never seen a woman give childbirth, but from what he felt in his heart, she would be beautiful to him no matter what happened. She was the love of his live and the only one that he wanted to be with.

To Be Continued ...