The Librarian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sydney kissed him over and over and over again, like a chicken pecking at feed on the floor. She was so happy at that moment, she didn't care about anything else. She was finally going to own a home with the man she loved, and they would be able to start a family and make it a loving family that neither of them had ever had. After a few minutes of being flooded with kisses and having his cheeks turn a bright color of red, Sydney stopped her onslaught on his face and just looked at him.

Sydney had tears in her eyes and said, "I love you so much. You are giving me what neither of us had growing up. I only wish that my love and affection to you and our children will be enough to repay you for how happy you have made me and if you ever want anything from me or want me to do anything, please don't ever hesitate to ask."

"Well," Seth said, deciding to have some fun with her as he loved messing with her. "There is one thing, but we would need a couple more women to make it work," he said with a sly smirk.

"You want to have a threesome or foursome?" Sydney thought for half a second and then said: "OK, anything for my man."

"WOW!!" he said, not expecting that. "I was just joking, but that is good to know. I would love to see how you are eating some nice pussy, but don't know if I want to share you with anyone."

"Well, if you ever decide you want it to happen, let me know, OK. I am willing to do anything to make you happy, as that is how much I love you. You are my world and everything." she said with a loving smile.

In the following days, Seth was onsite at the new house with the inspectors and other than a couple small things that could easily be repaired by himself and weren't any significant issues. With this passed, Seth let Karen know to set up the date and time for them to sign for the home but said he wanted to have Sydney there as they were purchasing the home together.

Karen shook his hand and left to go get the rest of the details taken care of while Seth stayed behind a couple minutes admiring the house. He loved how the main driveway went up the left of the house to the four-car garage, but there was also a turn that went around the front of the house back to the street. He then headed to his car to go finalize a couple different things so that he was ready for the purchase. He also had something planned that he hoped to surprise Sydney with.

A couple days later, Seth and Sydney were sitting in the office of the lawyer and broker for the signing of the home. Seth had a check ready but would rather just have the money transferred via a bank to bank transfer. After a few minutes of introductions, the lawyer/broker started all of them on signing the papers for the home. Once they were finished with the paperwork, the lawyer/broker looked to Karen for financing, and she had Seth step up. Seth asked the man that was selling the home if he could do a bank to bank transfer, and he agreed to it, as he would get his money quicker that way than with financing or a check.

Seth called his bank and asked the seller for his bank information. Once he had provided the information to his bank, the lady he was speaking to confirmed that the money was transferred. He then asked her to hold as he asked the seller to verify the money was transferred. The seller called his bank and confirmed the money had been transferred. Seth then got confirmation from his bank and wrote it down, once for him and once for the seller along with his bank's name, number, and the bank person's ID number just in case there were any issues with the transfer. They shook hands, and the seller-provided him with the keys and said goodbye. Karen was also getting ready to go and thanked them for using her as their Realtor, but Seth stopped her from leaving.

"Karen, are you more a hard liquor drinker or wine drinker?" he said plainly.

"I am more a beer drinker, but why do you ask," Karen asked with a confused look on her face.

"Well I was going to get you a gift and wondered which one you wanted," he replied

"Oh, that is not necessary," she replied back.

"Oh, but it is. You see, I like to take care of my people, and you were very good and professional with your job," Seth said.

"Well, if you insist, wine will work then," Karen said, shaking his hand. Seth then ordered the wine, getting a vintage bottle of Liber Pater (of Graves, France) for her, making sure not to tell her how much it cost so that she would be able to enjoy it without having to worry about the price.

Seth and Sydney left the lawyer/broker's office, and once they got to his car, he turned to her and asked. "Would you like to go straight to the new house, or would you like to go get some items first?"

"We are going straight there, and I won't take no for an answer," she said sternly but with a smile on her face. Seth gave her a loving kiss before they both got in the car and drove the 15-minute drive to the new house. Once there, Seth pulled around the front of the house. They both got out, and when Sydney looked at him and wondered why he didn't go through the garage, he told her that their first time stepping through their new house, that they should go through the front door. As they made their way to the door, Seth unlocked it but didn't open the door. He held his hand on the door handle for a minute, just standing there in silence not moving.

Sydney was confused at his action as she was expecting him to open the door and for them to go into their new house. She put her hand on his arm to see if he was OK, but he didn't move. She finally decided to speak up as she was a little frightened by his actions. "Sweetie, is everything OK?"

Seth started playing with the handled but didn't respond initially. After a few seconds, he half turned his body to her, his hand still on the door handle and looked in her eyes. "Though we have our home now, something is missing," Seth started to walk past Sydney and then stopped and turned around with a sly smile on his face. "I know what's missing!"

Seth had put his right hand in his pocket without Sydney noticing and pulled out his hand to her in a closed fist. He took her hand in his using his left hand and looked her in the eyes.

"Ever since I have met you, you have captivated my heart, and I hope that you will continue to for the rest of eternity. You are the bright star in my dark night, my princess that I rescued, the woman of my dreams, and hopefully soon, the mother of my children. I may not be the best man in the world, but I promise that I will do everything I can to make you happy if only to have your love and affection. There is no one in this world or the next that I will ever cherish as much as I do you."

Seth then dropped to one knee, and Sydney instantly let out a squeal as she knew what was going to happen. Seth had caught her fully by surprise as she was not expecting this anytime soon. Seth looked up at her while she down at him, with tears of happiness running down her face as he opened his right hand and held out the Tiffany Harmony engagement ring. The ring was made of 18K rose gold and had a beautiful sleekness to it. The diamond that was a 10 karat diamond that was perfectly handcrafted just for the ring and sat perfectly on the ring.

Seth smiled at her, though it was hard seeing her crying, but he knew that it was tears of joy and not of pain or sadness. "Sydney Kassinger. Will you love me and always be there for me as I will for you, and will you be my wife?" Seth said, trying hard not to cry himself.

Sydney had a hard time trying to get any words out as the only thing that came out were cracks in her voice. Sydney took a deep breath and tried to steady herself and wiped away her tears. She cleared her throat, and finally, something came out exactly as she wanted it to. "Yes, yes, of course, I will marry you!"

Seth put the ring on her finger, and as he was standing up, she wrapped her arms around him forcefully and jumped into his arms with him wrapping his arms around her, holding her up by her ass. Sydney planted a kiss on him with such force that Seth thought she was trying to meld with him so that they would become one, but he would never complain about that as he was closer to her than he had been with anyone else and love her more than anyone, ever.

Seth stood there for about 15 minutes, holding Sydney while their tongues battled, exploring each other's mouths, every millimeter was touched by each other's tongues. They were going to be one soon when they got married, and both of them had been looking forward to this since they met.

Reluctantly, they broke the kiss and sat staring into each other's eyes for a few minutes. As Sydney started to release her hold so she could get down, Seth just shook his head and released one of her ass cheeks with his hand as he took a few steps forward and opened the front door. "For our new house, I have to carry you across the threshold for the first time."

"You know, that is only supposed to happen after we are married and not when we get engaged," Sydney responded with a smirk on her face.

"Tomato Tamato. Whatever. I do things the way I like to do them," he said as she finally let her down. They kissed once more as they checked the house and started planning on different things. After a half an hour of placing calls to get the movers ready, the generator ready to be installed and the kitchen and bath company to come out (Seth gave Sydney the go-ahead to make the kitchen style match the bathrooms), Sydney and Seth found themselves in the master bedroom admiring how large it was compared to his current bedroom.

"Well ..." Sydney said, finally breaking the silence. "I don't know about you, but I think we should christen this place," she said with a sly smirk on her face.

Seth thought about what she was saying for a few seconds before his eyes went wide, and he turned his head and saw that she was staring right at him with lust in her eyes, biting her lower lip. He grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her into him, their lips coming together in a loving embrace. Both of them were dressed professionally due to the signing of the house earlier that day, but that didn't matter now. Both were wild animals, drowning in their love and lust for one another.

Seth brought both of his hands down and ripped Sydney's blouse open, exposing her voluptuous breasts that were now heaving with her breath but being strained hard against the purple bra that she was wearing. Without any thought and purely on instinct, Sydney unclasped her bra, releasing her heavenly orbs, allowing Seth to assault them. Seth took a brief second to admire them before attacking her right breast and kneading on the nipple. He kissed, sucked, and bit her nipple causing Sydney to moan in pleasure. Her hands went to the back of his head initially pulling him into her breasts as far as he could go. She loved the feeling of his lips and tongue on her breasts, hell on any part of her body. It would send shudders through her whole body as she felt his tongue go over her nipple again and again.

After a few minutes, Seth kissed the sides of her breast, making a trail over to the left one and did the same exact thing, bringing Sydney to the point of orgasm, but she held back as she didn't want to cum just yet. Her hands started to make their way down his shirt, pulling at it to get it off of him, though she knew she would have to rip it off as it was buttoned down in the front and wouldn't come off by pulling over his head without having some of the buttons released.

Seth made his way up her breasts, past her neck, along her cheek, and to her lips again. They embraced once again in a passionate kiss, their tongues exploring each other's mouths in as they wrapped around each other. Sydney as the first to break the kiss, which happened abruptly, and caught Seth off-guard. With a primal lust in her eyes, Sydney grabbed at Seth's dress shirt and ripped it open, causing Seth to now moan in his lust as Sydney then assaulted his nipples. She kneeled down on the floor while trailing kissed down his tight abs, past his navel to his dress slacks. She makes quick work of his belt and the button and zipper and quickly dropped his pants and boxers down to the floor. She grabbed hold of his manhood with both hands, rubbing it against her cheek as she looked up into his eyes.

"To do this correctly, one of us must cum in each of the rooms we claim as our own at least once. As your fiance and your woman, I will give you the first orgasm as you continue to make me the happiest woman on the planet. Know this. I would do anything to make you happy, my sweet. I am yours now and forever in mind, body, and soul," she said with pure love in her eyes.

Sydney then stuck out her tongue to taste the tip of his cock before inhaling half of it in one go. She had still not been able to take the whole thing in her mouth without choking, but was determined that one day she would be able to. The way she sucked on his manhood was like it was the last cock on the planet, and without it, she would die. Each time she bobbed her head up and down on his hard tool, she wrapped her tongue around it, sending pulses of intense pleasure running through Seth like he had never felt before.

She had given him blowjobs before, but this was so much better than ever before. He knew if she kept this up, that he would cum quickly and hard. Seth actually thought that Sydney was reading his mind as she doubled her efforts and caused the pleasure he was feeling to dramatically increase tenfold. Sydney felt his cock start to pulse in her mouth and knew he would cum soon. This caused her paradise to contract wanting to feel his seed within her, but she held steadfast as she wanted it in her mouth first. There would be more to come today, and the rest would be sucked up by her pussy, fighting to attack her cervix.

Seth moaned loudly as his balls tightened, and he felt the rush of semen run up his shaft. He grabbed Sydney by the back of the head, wanting it to flow down her throat. Sydney gave him no resistance as she left about half of his cock in her mouth. Seth erupted in orgasm as he filled her mouth with his warm cum. Sydney fought to keep it all in as this was his first eruption of the day and that generally meant it was the most substantial amount he would give her.

She worked hard to keep it all in her mouth, and once the last squirt came out, she released his deflating cock from her mouth and opened her mouth to show him the present he had given her. This caused his cock to twitch in agreement that this was definitely really hot. She closed her mouth and swallowed all of his cum before opening her mouth again to show him she had swallowed it all. She then took his cock back in her mouth, which was already growing hard again, so that she could clean it and get ready for the next room.

Once his cock was back to full hardness, Seth reached down and helped Sydney up. Sydney led the way into the living room, where he grabbed her by the waist and ran his hands up and down her sides before cupping her breasts and pulling on her nipples.

"It is now time for you to cum my love. I'm going to make you scream now," Seth whispered in her ear, causing a loud moan to escape her lips. Seth's hands then traveled down her body and to the button and zipper that sat on her right side holding her skirt up. She had chosen to wear a shorter skirt, one that came down to her knees today in the hopes that something like this would happen, but she didn't expect the amount of intense pleasure that they would give each other.

Once her skirt fell to her feet, Seth noticed that she was wearing a thong and could only smile. He quickly turned her around, causing her to gasp at the sudden movement and forcefulness. Seth then placed kisses traveling down her body, while flicking his tongue along the way every so often. His fingers traced their way down her body, following his lips the whole way down. First across her cheek, then down her neck, through the valley of her breasts, across her midsection and into her navel. She had gotten her navel pierced a couple months back to add to her attraction to Seth as he was the only one that would see it, other than the few times they went to the beach where she would wear a bikini as he would ask of her. When they went to the pool at his complex, she would wear her one-piece swimsuit that would show off her lovely curves but would keep her midsection and navel hidden.

Seth took hold of her thong in his mouth and pulled it down to her feet. As she went to step out of her thong, Seth grabbed hold of her legs and slowly lowered her to the ground. He kissed up her legs, starting with her calves, along her thighs and ran his tongue around her paradise, running it over her taint before kissing down and back up her other leg. She would occasionally shudder as the pleasure that she was receiving from Seth. As Seth's mouth moved to where it was right over her pussy, he paused for a second and stared at the delightful treasure in front of him. He couldn't help but smile as he said: "God, that is the most beautiful sight I have ever seen." Sydney blushed as she turned her head, not knowing why she was blushing but was proud that her pussy was still making him happy to just be able to see it.

Seth then ran the flat part of his tongue up through her slit, causing her legs to shake and for Sydney to moan out in pleasure. As he kept running his tongue up her slit over and over again, he used his right hand to part her labia and inserted one then two fingers into her, instantly finding her g-spot. Sydney arched her back and immediately wrapped her legs around his head, trying her hardest not to crush him with the force of her thighs. Seth used his teeth to scrape over her clit over and over again, occasionally sucking on the little bud while he kept grinding his fingers into her and running his fingers over her g-spot over and over again.

Sydney acted like a woman possessed, shaking her head back and forth while her eyes remained closed. Her mouth was hung open while she was panting hard and moaning loudly. Her nipples stood erect, painfully wanting pleasure of their own. Seth started to suck hard on her clit, causing her to squeal out in pleasure. The pleasure was getting to be too much for Sydney as she felt the inevitable tsunami of pleasure building within her getting ready to burst. It kept building harder and harder. Her hands grabbing handfuls of the carpet she was laying on. Then all of a sudden her body went limp and numb. Her head stopped shaking, and her eyes opened. Before she could realize what was happening, her eyes rolled in the back of her head, her hands grabbed a tuft full of hair on Seth's head, pulling him into her pussy as far as she could. Her back arched off the ground so that only the back of her head was touching. Her mouth open wide as she screamed out.

"FFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSS!" Sydney started shaking violently as her orgasm crashed over her hard. For a few moments, she forgot where she was as she could no longer feel her body anymore.

Seth fought her legs to make sure he could still keep breathing as Sydney was crushing him with his thighs while her hands were pulling at his head hard. Sydney shook for over 5 minutes riding out her orgasm. Without warning, she started squirting all over Seth's chin and his fingers. When Seth felt the first quirt come out, he instantly released her clit with his mouth and put his mouth over her opening so that he could taste all of the lovely nectar that was being squirted out. Once the final shot came out, he used his tongue to run it around her insides, lapping up the last bit of her sweet, sweet nectar.

Seth felt her hands release his head, and her legs become limp. As he peered over her mound, he could see her slowly panting, trying to regain the oxygen to her deprived lungs, all while her eyes remained shut. Seth slowly kissed his way up her body, feeling her body shuddering ever 5 seconds or so in the afterglow of her orgasm. By the time he reached her face, Seth had placed a few light kisses on her cheeks, followed by a soft kiss on her lips, that were closed now.