The Librarian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sydney opened her eyes, and Seth could see a misty effect in her eyes as she tried hard to get her arms to work and wrap them around him. She just smiled at him and kissed him back.

"That has to be one of the better orgasms you have ever given me. You never cease to amaze me in the amounts of pleasure that you can give me. I love you so much," Sydney then hugged him with all the strength she had left.

After about 15 minutes of laying there in the afterglow of her orgasm, Seth got up and helped Sydney to her feet. Her legs were shaky, and she was barely able to stand, but Seth held onto her to support her.

"We can stop now if you need time to recover," he said lovingly at her, not wanting to break his fiance on the first day of them owning their own home, a home that would be where their kids would grow up, and they would be happy together. A truly loving home that they could share.

"Hell no. Even if I can't walk for the rest of the week, we are at least going to finish the kitchen and maybe the dining room," she said with determination and lust in her voice.

Seth guided her over to the kitchen, and with her facing away from him, he brought his cock up to her pussy and rubbed his cock head through her slit. Sydney moaned out in pleasure before he sunk half of his hard cock into her paradise. She tilted her head back as one of his hands traveled up her sides and cupped her breast, pulling and pinching on her nipple. Seth started with slow hard thrusts, gaining a nice rhythm. His other hand held onto her hip as he pounded away into her.

"Please don't go easy on me," Sydney said. "Fuck me like I'm your bitch. I want you to show me why you own each and every part of me. Make me be yours."

With her words of encouragement, Seth started to pound harder and harder, faster and faster, slowly inching his way into her. After 10 thrusts, Seth was fully inside of her, his cockhead poking her cervix, causing her to squeak each time it did. It didn't take long for Sydney's orgasm to build up again, and she erupted again, coating his invading cock with her cream. This orgasm was nothing near what she had had moments before in the living room, but she also knew that if she had another one of those orgasms, she would have passed out and been useless for most of the day.

"Your love made me cum again. Move me over to the dining room so you can feed my pussy what it wants," Sydney said in shallow breaths. She knew she wouldn't be able to last much longer before she was a limp doll, her energy slowly fading.

Seth held Sydney close to him as they both walked over to the dining room, which was only about 5 feet away. Seth kept his cock lodged deep in Sydney's paradise, and it twitched with each step causing Sydney's pussy to clamp down on him each time.

Once they were in the dining room, Seth positioned her against the wall and proceeded to pound her hard. Sydney moaned loudly, egging on Seth so that he would cum hard into her.

"Cum for me, my sweet. Feed my pussy with your sweet cum. Make your cum drip coat every inch of my insides. I want to feel it leak out and run down my thighs," Sydney was saying, trying to focus on her own breathing and keep herself upright as much as possible. "Cum my love, give me the cum that will soon turn into our loving children. Give me what we both want, a loving family that we never had. I love you so much. Cum for me."

Seth finally felt the tightness in his balls as his cum erupted up his shaft and flowed into Sydney's pussy, coating her in his hot white cum. He grunted when he erupted into her, and his grip on her got to be much harder. When he was finished with his orgasm, he slowly pulled out of her with a plopping sound. With his last bit of strength, he scooped up Sydney into his arms, making sure to keep her legs together so that his cum would stay inside her and walked her back towards the master bedroom. He laid her down on the carpet softly and put his head on her breast, holding her tight to him.

They laid on the floor for what seemed like an hour before they started stirring. Sydney looked down at him as she felt the cum leak out of her freshly used pussy and down to her starfish before puddling on the carpet. "We really need to shower, but we don't have anything of our stuff here yet," she said as she stroked his hair. "But, I'm content with just sleeping here tonight like this."

"Fear not my love," he said as he turned his head to face her and look at her over the mound of her breasts "I have a way to rectify the situation."

Seth sat up and gave his love a sensual soft kiss on the lips, pouring his love into her. She involuntarily moaned at such a simple kiss but knew it was anything but simple. Seth stood up all the way and grabbed his pants and shirt. He slid his pants on and just buttoned his pants, removing the belt. Some of the shirt buttons had been ripped off, but he still put it on so he would not be completely shirtless.

Sydney looked at him, confused as she laid there completely naked for his viewing pleasure. Seth just smiled at her and blew her a kiss before he left the room. He was gone maybe 5 minutes before he came back with a tote bag and a grocery bag in his hands. Sydney sat up, wondering what he had and when he opened up the tote bag, she saw a change of clothes for both of them. Looking into the grocery bag, Sydney saw her soap, shampoo/conditioner, along with her brush and other toiletries she would need. He had even been considerate enough to grab a couple rolls of toilet paper and some pads, just in case her friend of the month happened to pop up.

Seth helped her up so that they could both get a shower and get cleaned up. Seth turned her to him before heading into the bathroom and kissed her, telling her that he loved her more than anything. She hugged him tightly, telling him the same.

They both made their way into the shower, grabbing two towels from the tote and bringing the grocery bag in so they could get cleaned up. One thing Seth liked about this house that he wouldn't need to change was that the shower was big enough for both of them to be in there with a good amount of extra space. Seth turned on the shower and helped Sydney in, whose legs were just finally starting to get out of their jello state and back to normality.

Seth held Sydney close, kissing her lips as the water cascaded over them. Not satisfied that they christened the other rooms but forgot about the bathroom, Seth's cock was poking Sydney in her stomach. She looked down with primal hunger in her eyes as she stared at his engorged head as it pulsed. She took it in her hand and felt it twitch almost right away. She looked back up at him, and he smiled as he knew she wanted him to make love to her in the shower now.

He took hold of both her arms and put them around his neck as he leaned over just a bit. Once she was in place, he grabbed her ass and upper thigh and lifted her so that she wrapped her legs around his waist locking her ankles in place. Seth used his hands on her ass to guide himself back to where he should be, deep inside her paradise.

As his cock started to push its way into her pussy, she let out a low moan as she began to nibble on his ear. As he pushed more and more of his cock inside of her, she started to moan more and more, and Seth could feel her body shuddering in pleasure as she pushed deeper and deeper inside of her. Once he hit bottom, he heard her squeak as she always did when she felt his cock head push against her cervix. Seth used her ass cheeks to pull back the entire length and thrust his cock all the way down to his balls.

He started a slow but long pace at first, increasing the speed with each thrust. As he got about 10 strokes in, he was going much faster, pumping into her like a piston. After a few moments, she felt like he was pounding her like she was a piece of meat, but she didn't care. The pleasure she was giving him and receiving from him was all that mattered. She loved him more than anything and was more than happy to be a vessel for his pleasure. It was just an added bonus that she got her pleasure as well.

Seth could feel his orgasm building and looked her in the eyes. "I'm close, baby. I want you to come with me. Make this one be the best that we have had yet together." They had orgasmed together before, but this would be the first in their new home and in their shower.

"Sweetness, give me a minute, and I will be there," she said trying to concentrate on the sensations that were going through her body. Then a thought popped into her head of the children they would be having and the loving family they would have. That caused her orgasm to build quickly and be ready to crash over her. "Fuck me, my love. Harder Harder Harder, you're making me cum AAAAHHHH!"

As Sydney's orgasm crashed, causing her body to shake and convulse, her pussy started squeezing down on Seth's cock, milking and coating it in her love juices. This caused Seth's orgasm to come fast, and he grunted loudly as he squirted over and over again inside of her, flooding her canal. She loved the feeling every time Seth came inside of her and this time was no different.

Seth held onto her for dear life, making sure not to release her so that he wouldn't drop her by mistake. After a few moments, he set her down while she was still riding out the afterglow of her orgasm. Seth never once released her as he knew if he did, she would instantly fall. Instead, he pressed his lips to hers and held her in an embrace, loving her while she came back to reality. He did love holding her while she rode out her orgasm and in the afterglow as well. It was, he thought, one of the most beautiful things about women. Even with the call girls he had used in the past when their orgasm would hit, he would love watching them and holding them close while they rode it out.

Once Sydney came to and opened her eyes to Seth, she just smiled and kissed him before they both decided they needed to wash up and get on with their day. This was one day that they would remember for years to come and they just made it that much more memorable. Once they were out of the shower and dried off, they both got dressed using the clothes that Seth brought for them, with Sydney smirking as Seth had picked out her shorter than short shorts that barely covered her ass, that she would only wear around the house and a tank top that showed off every curve she had. She couldn't help but think that Seth wanted other guys to look at her.

"So I take it we are getting delivery or drive-thru on the way home?" Sydney said with her eyebrow arched as she stood there, fully clothed but showing a lot more skin than she was used to when going out of the house.

"It doesn't have to be," Seth said without looking up at that moment while he finished tying his shoes. He then looked up at her look and thought he might have done something wrong. "What?" was all he could say.

"Well, this isn't something I generally go out in as it shows a bit too much skin for my tastes, especially if we are going out," she said as she held up the halter top and short shorts that he had brought for her. She didn't know whether to be upset at him or to love him even more as he was clueless as to what he had done.

"Oh shit. I just grabbed something and figured we would be doing things around the house and didn't think of us going out. But if you want, I am fine with you wearing it out," he said with a sly smirk "It would give me something better to look at while I walk behind you, though I don't know if I would be able to keep my hands to myself the whole time."

"I bet you wouldn't, but maybe you need a bit of teasing to punish you," Sydney said with lust in her eyes. "We do need to stop by the grocery store on the way back to the apartment anyway, so no point in stopping at home first."

To be continued ...