The Librarian Ch. 03

Story Info
Older black librarian falls for young white man.
3.4k words
4.44
26.7k
21

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

All of the people in this story are of legal age as was stated in Part 1.

Tiara and Larry spent three or four nights a week together. Both of them thought the sex was great, but they still spent hours reading poetry together. She asked him several times until he finally broke down and told her about his life. Larry was a wild one. He started smoking when he was 12 and got his first tat at 15 using a fake ID.

After he spent a few months in a juvie center for theft, Larry met Mrs. Springer, his sophomore English literature teacher. He thought she must have been 100 years old, but she patiently spent extra time tutoring him, and he grew to enjoy Shakespeare. She explained the stories of King Lear and Hamlet as they read them together after school, and he spent time during the summer reading other Shakespeare plays and sonnets after he mowed her and Mr. Springer's lawn and worked on other small jobs for the elderly couple.

Mrs. Springer was also his English Lit teacher when he was a senior and, at that time, she introduced him to other great authors. The school administrators could never figure out how his grades were all C's and D's except for English. He always received a B+ in English except for his last two sessions as a senior when he earned an A-.

Although a few of the other boys made fun of him, that all came to a screeching halt once he explained, while beating their asses, that it wasn't smart to make fun of either him or Bill Shakespeare. His love of the classics continued to grow even after he graduated and began working in the garage.

As they finished one of their evenings sharing a quick poem and a long fuck, Larry looked at Tiara and said, "Babe, I want to ask you something."

She smiled at him and said, "Anything Honey."

"Well, you know I have an older refurbished Harley, right?" She nodded and he continued, "Next month is the Daytona Beach Bike Week, and my boss is lending me his 24' pull-behind camper trailer. I'm putting my bike in my pickup and towing the trailer to Daytona. I already have reservations at the Griffith Trailer and Campground. Anyway, I was wondering if you would go with me."

"Uh, well uh, I don't know anything about Bike Week. What's it like?"

Larry explained that he had been to four previous Bike Weeks. He toned down his explanation and told her that she had never experienced anything like it before. There would be vendor booths, bike parades (so to speak), drinking, dancing, bar games, races, and lots of other activities. As Tiara thought about it, she figured, "What the heck," and agreed to go.

As the time neared, she asked what kind of clothes she should pack. He told her to pack her shortest shorts and a bikini for the beach. Tank tops and tee shirts would suffice. She grinned at him and said, "Are you sure about that? I don't really own much of that kind of clothes. It sounds like you're trying to trick me."

He smiled back and said, "I happen to have a hot MILF and I want to show her off. Is that OK?"

She snuggled up to him and said, "I'll try, babe, but I'm an old lady and I don't want to embarrass you."

"Don't worry," he said. "You'll never embarrass me."

When the time came, he picked her up and tossed her suitcase in the trailer. She wore a pair of jeans and a tee shirt, neither of which were as tight as he liked. They had an enjoyable drive to Griffith's Campground where they hooked up the electric, water and sanitation to the trailer. Once they were hooked up, they took the bike in to Daytona and stopped at the Boot Hill Saloon. Tiara fell in love with the bar and quickly bought a Boot Hill Saloon tee shirt. They had a couple drinks and then walked down the street. Eventually they made it to the beach, and then hopped the bike back to the campground.

As soon as they entered the trailer, Larry spun Tiara around and quickly stripped her, carried her to the bed and then lay beside her. He began kissing her and then slowly worked his way down her slender black body. He kissed and nibbled on each of her breasts listening to her moan and watching her squirm. He continued down her body, across her flat stomach and ended with his face buried in her black pussy. He licked her clit until she had an orgasm while his fingers worked on her pussy.

"Unngggh!" She moaned. "Ahhh, yessss! Oh, fuck!"

He continued working on her until she came again, and then he worked his way back up her body and slid his white cock into her pussy. "Ungghh!" She moaned. "Aaarrrrggggh!" He pounded her pussy as he squeezed her breasts and kissed her soft lips. Eventually, both of them came at the same time.

They lay beside each other and she moved her hand across his chest and put her leg over his legs. As she drew small circles on his chest, she said, "Thank you for bringing me, Larry. It looks like we're going to have fun."

When they got up and got dressed, Larry cooked burgers on the grill and then they decided to make the two-mile trip back into town. He said, "Before we go, I want you to put this on." He held up and very short pair of shorts.

"B-but look how short they are. I'm too old to wear those shorts, babe."

He smiled patiently at her and unfastened her jeans and slid them down her legs. When he lifted her legs and removed the jeans, she smirked at him. He put the shorts on and pulled them up her shapely dark legs and over her hips and fastened them. "Larry, I c-can't wear . . . . "

As he kissed her, she put her arms around his neck and melted into his body. Next, he removed her tee shirt and bra and put on a tighter tee shirt. As she smirked at him, he said, "Wow, babe, you are hot! I'm going to have to fight the guys off you all night."

Tiara looked down at her hard nipples pressing on the tee shirt fabric and the short Daisy Duke length shorts. "Babe," she whined. "Are you sure about this? I've never been in public dressed like this before."

He grabbed her hand and started for his bike and said, "Then you're going to love your new bikini."

They parked the bike and joined the crowds moving up and down the street. They had their arms around each other and Larry kept sneaking glances at Tiara's beautiful legs and hard nipples. "Mmm, baby. All I want to do when looking at you is take off those clothes and fuck you."

"Well, let's go back to the trailer and do it. I feel self-conscious dressed like this."

With his hand on her hot big ass, they drifted into one of the bars and ordered a drink. "Hey Larry! Are you still a queer?" Came a voice from behind them.

"Lenny, you faggot. I haven't seen you since last year. How the hell ya been."

"I been good, ma man. Missed you at Sturgis."

"Yeah, I couldn't make it. Maybe next time. Hey, I want you to meet . . . . . "

"Whoa! And who might you be little lady?" Lenny asked. "For an older chick, you ain't half bad. How'd ya like to go with a real man and have your dreams come true?" Tiara stood in shock as Lenny put his big paw on her ass.

"Listen buddy," Larry said. "This is my lady Tiara. Go easy on her, huh?"

"Your lady?" He asked while slowly removing his hand from her ass. "I didn't know, man." He turned to Tiara and mumbled, "Sorry." She quickly linked her arm through Larry's arm and nodded, "It's OK."

Lenny stood back and took a long look from top to bottom of the short older black woman. He noticed her beautifully shaped legs and her hard nipples poking her shirt. "Larry, I'd say ya got yourself a hot little MILF here." He turned to her and said, "You could have done much better than this little-dicked motherfucker. Especially if you're looking for a guy 10 years younger than yourself."

She smiled at Lenny and asked, "How old do you think I am, Lenny?"

"Well, no offense, but I'm good at guessing age, so I think you're 10 years older than my man, here."

She patted his arm and said, "Thank you, Lenny. You made this old woman's day."

As the night wore on, several girls flashed their tits at the crowd which tended to get the male motors running. Larry never refused a free look at tits, but afterwards, he turned to Tiara and said, "Maybe you should take a turn. Yours are as good or better than all the ones we've seen so far."

She hit his arm and said, "Nooo! I couldn't do that. I'm an old lady. These kinds of games are for the younger crowd, not old librarians like me." She looked into one of the darkened corners and thought she saw a woman in a booth sucking a guy's cock. Tiara's eyes were huge as she said, "L-l-look at tha . . look at that. I think she's . . . . "

"She is," Larry said. "And it's giving me an idea."

"Oh no you don't. I'm not . . . . "

Larry grabbed her hand and pulled her through the bar to the front sidewalk. As she tried to speak, he pulled her around the corner and down the alley. When they reached the cross alley, he turned them left, took a few steps and stopped. He leaned down and kissed her lips and her arms went automatically around his neck. As they kissed, he unfastened her shorts and pulled them over her hips. He lifted her on to one of the garbage cans and moved between her legs.

"Wha . . . what are you . . . . "

He kissed her again as his pants fell to his knees. He moved between her legs and stuck the head of his cock into her waiting cunt. "Ooohh, baby. Wait, I don . . . Ahhh" He began pumping his cock into her wet pussy. "Arrggh! Oh yessss."

As he continued to pump his cock into her, he noticed people passing by in the alley on their way to the next party or bar. A few hesitated to watch the big tattooed man pounding the hot little black woman's pussy. Tiara didn't know when she became aware of others nearby watching them fuck, but she no longer cared. Larry gave her three orgasms before he said, "I'm ready to cum. Get on your knees and take it in your mouth." With all semblance of being embarrassed gone, Tiara quickly fell to her knees and shoved his cock into her mouth and swallowed every drop of his warm cum as he moaned, "Unngggh!"

As she stood up and pulled up her shorts, she glared at Larry and said, "I can't believe you just fucked me in an alley on a garbage can in front of all these people." He smiled at her as a few of the people standing nearby clapped their hands. That made her grin and said, "So, what are you going to do for an encore, stud?"

Larry grabbed her hand and led her back to the bar. When they got back to the bar, Lenny was waiting with fresh drinks for them. He smiled at Tiara and said, "Welcome to the club, lady. You done been banged in Pirate's Alley," and then broke out laughing. When Larry looked at Tiara, she paused for a minute and then she too, started laughing.

"So, you saw it too, huh?" Lenny nodded his head. Larry put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her to him. He slid his hand down and rested it on her breast and she turned and raised an eyebrow at him before smiling and shaking her head. "Boys!" She said.

Lenny looked at her and asked, "So are you ready to dump this motherfucker after he put you on display in the alley?"

She pretended to think about it and then slowly shook her head no and said, "No, I think I'll keep the kid around. I just got him broken in."

Lenny and a few men standing nearby burst out laughing, "Haw! Haw! She just got you broken in faggot! That's choice. Good one, Tiara," he said as he slapped her ass.

They hung around for another couple hours and then headed back to their campground. "I've never had a night like that in my life, Larry. That was actually more fun than I thought." He smiled and then stripped and fucked her on the picnic table outside their trailer. As they sat in their folding chairs smoking and having a final nightcap, she said, "What's on the agenda for tomorrow?"

"Well, I thought you could show off that hot black body on the beach."

"Mmm, I'll bet you did."

AS it turned out, the bikini that Larry had bought for her fit her like a glove. But a glove probably had much more fabric than that bikini. At first, she fought him about wearing it, but after seeing herself in the mirror and seeing what some of the younger heavier women were wearing, she gave in and wore it. As she walked across the beach, every male, regardless of age or color or size turned to ogle her hot body. Larry had to admit that his old librarian was certainly the hottest woman on the beach.

After the beach, they went back to the camp and changed for the evening after she begged him to fuck her ass. He pulled her short hair and slapped her ass as his cock pounded that perfectly shaped ass. They fell breathlessly beside each other on the bed. After a short rest, he gave her another pair of short shorts and a tank top, which she wore braless.

They cruised the main drag on his bike and then spent the evening bar hopping and listening to different bands. He introduced her to riders who were thugs and riders who were lawyers and accountants, and everyone in between. And each time, he introduced her as his lady Tiara. They watched a wet tee shirt contest and Tiara adamantly refused to enter even though she could have easily made it to the finalists. At one point, Larry became quiet and she asked him what was on his mind.

He said, "I'm trying to decide whether to fuck you in the alley again or wait until we get back to the trailer. What do you think?" A few of his friends standing nearby grinned at his response to her.

She paused for a second and then smiled at him and said, "How about both?"

His friends smirked and elbowed each other as he turned around and grabbed her hand, started for the door and said, "We'll be back in a few minutes. My lady had a pussy that needs attending to right now."

They walked hand-in-hand down the alley to the next alley. This time they noticed a couple of other couples engaged in similar activities. He found a 16-foot concrete barrier that was being used by another couple on the other end. He lifted Tiara, dropped her shorts to the ground and shoved his cock into her soaking wet pussy. This time he lifted her top above her breasts and squeezed her breasts as his cock pounded her pussy.

Her bare ass on the barrier and the other people nearby sneaking glances at them while engaging in their own sex acts was too much for her and she lifted the tank top over her head leaving her completely naked in the alley getting fucked by a young tattooed white man. She felt like a wanton whore and she was loving every minute of it. "Damn," she thought, "if my friends at the library could only see me now." He continued pounding her pussy when it hit her; "No no no! She definitely didn't want her friends to see the woman, they all thought was a mature and civilized black librarian, getting her hot black cunt banged in an alley by a young white man, just like a common street whore."

When Larry shouted that he was ready to cum, she again dropped to her knees and took it all into her mouth. This time, she smiled up at him and opened her mouth showing him his cum in her mouth, before she wallowed it down. As the naked woman stood, she was again rewarded with applause from the dozen or so observers nearby. This time, she turned and bowed before retrieving her clothes and dressing.

When they returned to the bar, she saw a couple of Larry's friends look towards him and hold up a thumbs up or thumbs down gesture. Before Larry could react, she smiled and gave them a thumbs up and they all started laughing. One of the men put his arm around her and said, "If you ever get tired of that limp dick, let me know."

The woman next to him said, "Why would she give up one limp dick for another?" The group broke into laughter again.

After another drink and a couple dances, they returned to the campground where they were both too tired for another fuck, and fell quickly asleep.

The week continued the same way until the final night. Tiara had consumed more alcohol and had done more things outside her comfort zone than she ever had. She had been fucked in the back alley in front of others every night. AS one of the biggest surprises to herself, she even asked, and got, a small tattoo on the back of her shoulder where it would be hidden at work. She became less self-conscious of showing her body as the days wore on until the last night when Larry finally convinced her to enter the wet tee shirt contest.

As Larry thought, she made it to the final three out of a group of 15, all of whom were at least 15 years younger than her. As the finalists removed their tops, the men loved seeing the older woman's beautiful black breasts. They were as big as the other contestants' breasts, but the crowd ended up voting for a 21-year-old blond with 'enhanced' breasts. Tiara was awarded a commemorative tee shirt naming her as a finalist in the wet tee shirt contest. She smiled as she realized that she would probably never be able to wear it publicly when they got home.

Once the contest was over, many of the men offered her drinks, and several patted her ass or squeezed her breasts. She was feeling too good to care. She walked to Larry and said, "Once more out back for old times sake?" Larry and his friends all grinned at Tiara as he led her out back and fucked her on the original garbage can. Numerous others were engaging in the same thing nearby, and everyone was sneaking glances at everyone else. When she had swallowed all of his cum, she stood up and put her arms around his neck. She made no effort to put her clothes on as she kissed him and then pulled back and whispered, "I love you Larry."

He smiled at her and said, "I love you too, Tiara." His hands slid down to her perfect ass and he kissed her again. They both dressed and went back inside for their last evening in Daytona. She danced every dance with either Larry or one of his friends. All of them had accepted the older woman.

When they arrived back at their campground, they made slow tender love in a sleeping bag in the back of his pickup truck under the stars. They told each other 'I love you' many more times that night.

The next morning as they started for home, Larry asked, "Well lover, what did you think of Bike Week?"

She thought for a minute and then said, "I'm putting in my vacation request as soon as we get home for the first two weeks of August." As he looked at her with a puzzled look on his face, she added, "because I think I can do better in the wet tee shirt contest at Sturgis."

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers