The Librarian Ch. 02

Story Info
Older black librarian falls for young white man.
2k words
4.37
25.9k
32

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

The next morning, Tiara dressed in her most sensuous attire -- a pencil skirt that was an inch above her knee and a button up blouse. Larry still wore the clothes from the prior evening. She took Larry to breakfast before they both went to work. Tiara thought about her young lover all day. At noon, she ate some fruit and then went for a walk. When she returned, she saw a piece of paper on her desk with a pack of cigarettes on top. Her assistant was looking at her strangely as she picked up the paper and read: Down by the salley gardens my love and I did meet; She passed the salley gardens with little show-white feet. She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree; But I, being young and foolish, with her would not agree.

She grinned as she looked at the cigarettes. She noticed writing on the pack that said, "I don't like to share."

She waited until no one was around and then she called Larry. "Hey lover, thanks for the Yeats and the smokes."

She heard him laugh and then say, "Yeah, you handled that smoke so well last night."

"Ha Ha," she said. "So, do you want to go to dinner tonight?"

"Depends. Are you going to be my dessert?"

"Mmm, I think that can be arranged. And you can be my dessert too, ok?"

"You got it. I like the idea of having a slut for dessert." He heard her laugh. "I'll pick you up at 6:00. I was going to say to wear something hot, but I forgot that you're a librarian."

"And just what's that supposed to mean, Mr. Smart Ass?" She said laughing.

"You know what I mean. I'll see you later."

That afternoon, Tiara had one of the assistants cover for her while she ran to the closest women's clothing store. She knew she only had a few minutes so she quickly searched the rack with shorter dresses and found her size. She grabbed one of the shirt-style dresses and hurried to the counter and paid.

When she got home, she took a quick shower and put on a matching bra and panties set and her new dress. "Oh my," she thought as she looked down at the dress's hem that hit her at mid-thigh. "This thing is a little too short." She left the top button unfastened and waited for Larry.

When he arrived, he smiled when he saw Tiara's dress. She looked hot, but he thought she looked a little uncomfortable even though the dress was buttoned up like he would expect of a librarian. He stepped to her and reached for her chin. He lifted her head and kissed her. As her arms went around his neck, he unbuttoned two more of the buttons of her dress so that the top of her bra was visible. His hands slid down and cupped her perfect ass as he continued kissing the 46-year-old librarian.

When they broke the kiss, she looked up at him and said, "Mmm, maybe we could spend a few minutes in the bedroom before we leave. You know, maybe pick up where we left off last night."

"I don't know Tiara. Won't we be late for dinner then?" He teased.

She smirked at him and then reached up and held his chin. She looked into his eyes and said, "Listen to me, buddy. Your slut wants fucked so you're going to fuck her. Any questions?"

He laughed as he shook his head. "No Ma'am." He leaned down and picked her up. He carried her to her bedroom where he stripped her and laid her gently on the bed. He took off his pants and shirt and walked to the bed. "Why don't you start by sucking my cock, slut?"

Tiara eagerly pulled his hard white cock into her mouth and began sucking it. He pumped her face for a few minutes and then said, "Now I'm going to fuck my slut. Get on your knees."

She rolled over and lifted to her knees and Larry moved behind her. Her easily slid his cock into her wet pussy, and she moaned, "Unngggh! Oh. Oh. Oh my, that's . . . . That's . . . ahhhh!" He held her hips as he fucked her hard." "Arrrgggh! Yesss! Arrgh!"

He pounded his slut's black pussy for almost 15 minutes and then blew his load into her wet pussy. As she came for the third time that evening. As his cock softened, he fell on the bed beside her and she rolled over and hugged his neck. "Mmm, baby, that was wonderful," she moaned.

Larry had some difficulty convincing Tiara to leave the bed and go to dinner. She wanted to stay in bed and fuck all evening and night, but he finally dragged her out of bed and into her clothes. He said, "We can spend the evening fucking after dinner, but I need nourishment if you're going to wear me out like that."

After they had dressed, he said, "I need to make a couple adjustments." He unbuttoned the top three and bottom two buttons of her shirt dress.

"I . . . I can't . . . can't g-go out like this, Larry. This is indecent to . . . . "

He pulled her to him and kissed her hard and she melted into him. "Mmmm," she quietly moaned.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the door. "Come on," he said. He held her door open and enjoyed watching her get into his car. The slit in the front of her dress opened showing her legs all the way to her panties. She had great legs for a woman of any age, but they were outstanding for a 46-year-old. On the way to the restaurant, he kept sneaking glances at her legs, and also noticed that he got a good view of her cleavage when she moved and the top of the dress opened.

As they were having a cocktail before ordering, she reached across the table and whispered, "I had planned to take you back to my place and strip you and make love to you, uh . . . I mean to fuck you after dinner to say thank you for the poem. But now that we've already . . . . "

He interrupted, "Don't worry. I can go again. And again. If you're going to be a slut, you probably need to get used to . . . . . "

"Wait. I'm not just any slut, baby. I'm only your slut."

He grinned and said, "That's right." After eating, they had another cocktail before Tiara leaned across the table and whispered, "I want to go now. I want you to carry me to my bed and ravish me, Larry. I'm yours to do with as you wish, baby."

As she was leaning across the table, he reached out and unbuttoned another button of her blouse. Her eyes were big as she looked down in surprise. "Larry!!!" She hissed. "What are you . . . .?"

"Go to the restroom and take off your bra, Tiara."

"Wha . . . What?" She stuttered.

"I said go to the restroom and take off your bra. Now!"

Tiara was shocked as she stood and slowly walked to the restroom. Her mind was confused as used one of the stalls to remove her bra and fold it into her small purse. She buttoned her dress except for the top button and went back to the table. Larry smirked at her and then pulled her forward and unbuttoned her dress almost to her waist.

She jerked back as her eyes were as big as saucers. She hissed at him, "What are you doing? I have to live in . . . . ."

He put a finger to her lips and stood and walked behind her. He leaned down and kissed her and put his hands on her breasts. "Mmmm," she moaned. "Oh Larry, let's go back to . . . . . Mmmm." He helped her to stand up and as they walked to the door, he knew she had forgotten all about her dress being unbuttoned. When they got outside, he spun her around and shoved her against the wall and moved against her. He kissed her again and his hands slid inside her dress and cupped her large breasts and tweaked her nipples. "Ohhh!" She moaned again.

He lit a cigarette and turned her and they walked to the car. He said, "Let's stop for a drink somepl . . ."

"No! No No No!" She yelled and then laughed. "Don't even think about it, baby. I want your cock and I don't want to wait until we stop someplace. I'll give you a drink when we get back to my house."

When they reached Tiara's house, he stopped her as she was unlocking the front door. He turned her around and kissed her as he unbuttoned her dress the rest of the way and unfastened the waist belt. She was lost in the kiss as he opened her dress and slid his hands inside. Her arms were around his neck as his hands roamed feely over her body. As he continued to kiss her, he reached down and moved two fingers into her wet cunt. After pumping only a few times, she moaned, "Oh! Ahh, I'm c-coming, baby. Yesss!" As he lit a cigarette and grinned at her, she looked up and said, "Damn! I think I'm the one who needs a smoke."

He smiled and put the cigarette into her mouth. She looked up at him and then tried a smaller puff than last night. She still coughed, but not as much. As she held the cigarette, she smiled up at him and said, "You're teaching me all kinds of bad habits, lover boy." She tried another puff, and this time she didn't cough. She looked, first at the cigarette and then, at Larry. "If my friends saw me even holding this thing, let alone smoking it, I would hear about it forever." Larry smiled as she continued to puff on her cigarette. She handed it back to him and he put it out and they moved into her house.

He slid her dress from her shoulders as soon as they were inside. Then he slid her panties over her hips and they fell to the floor. She turned and gave him and ornery smile and said, "I want to suck that beautiful cock again," as she dropped to her knees. She reached out and unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. She lightly kissed the tip while her hand slowly began jerking its length. Larry smiled down on the older black woman who had the body of a much younger woman. He reached down and put his hand on her head. She began licking and kissing the length of his cock. After a couple minutes, she slid it into her mouth and began sucking and jerking his cock. He lasted about 10 minutes before shooting his load down her throat. As she licked and sucked the remaining cum from his cock, he moaned, "Mm, yeah. That's good, baby."

When she was finished, he lifted her and carried her to the kitchen for his promised drink and then to her bed. They shared her bed, his cigarettes and her booze all night. Larry fucked her three more times that night, finishing the last time at 6:15 in the morning. When her alarm went off an hour later, they both fell out of bed exhausted. They had a quick bowl of cereal and then took off for work.

Tiara's co-workers knew that something was different about her. She was always pleasant to be around, but she seemed more relaxed and even happier. As they talked back-and-forth when she was elsewhere in the building, they finally came to the conclusion that she was getting laid. And not only being her co-workers, but being her friends, they wanted to know by whom.

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers