The Librarian Ch. 05

Story Info
Black librarian's white friend seduced by her own nephew.
3.6k words
4.4
14.1k
17
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

Tiara dragged herself in to work the next day. She was completely worn out after the sexual marathon with Larry the night before. As she grabbed coffee and fell into her desk chair, her co-workers, Cathy and Vera, were smirking in the next room. Cathy said, "Looks like Larry wore our boss out last night, Vera." Vera smiled and nodded her head, but kept quiet. Cathy thought that this really wasn't like Vera not comment on Tiara's sexual exhaustion.

The two women talked for a few more minutes and then Vera grabbed the book cart and pushed it own one of the isles to restock the books. Cathy walked to Tiara and smirked down at her, "Good morning Tiara. How was your night last night? You look tired."

"Ha ha, very funny, Cathy. I have to admit that that young man wears this old lady out." She paused for a few seconds and then broke into a huge grin. "But oh, how I love the way he wears me out."

The two women laughed, and then Cathy said, "Tiara, Vera and I knew the first time that you and Larry jumped in the sack. It changed you. You became more relaxed. You smiled more when you were sitting by yourself." Tiara grinned at her friend and co-worker, as she continued, "And now, Vera is acting the same way."

Tiara perked right up and asked, "What? Do you think she has a new boyfriend? Come on, Cathy. Let's have the details."

"Well, that's just it. I don't know, but I'm really anxious to start kidding her."

A few minutes before the library opened, the three women were together at the front desk, and Cathy saw her opening. "Hey Vera. Do you remember how you and me figured out as soon as Tiara was getting her little black pussy serviced by the way she acted?" Vera smiled and nodded as Tiara's jaw almost hit the floor in shock from her friend's language. Cathy paused for a moment and then said, "Well, now you're acting the same way so we were just wondering who is plowing your field?"

Tiara looked in shock at her friend again while Vera turned red with embarrassment. After a few uncomfortable seconds, Vera mumbled, "It's . . . it's not what you th-think. I, uh . . . I have my sisters youngest staying with me for the summer because he couldn't find a job in Springfield. So I've been kind of busy with him since he got here last week."

Tiara and Cathy looked at each other. Cathy turned and said, "Seriously? You're not in love with some hot stud?" Vera shook her head no. "Damn!" She exclaimed. "For a minute there I thought you would be coming in here looking as whipped as Tiara in the morning." All the women laughed, and then Tiara walked away to unlock the door and open the library.

Vera was nervous all day long at having barely dodging a bullet. She thought back to her sister's call a few weeks ago. "Sis? Hey Vera. I have a huge favor to ask you. Johnny can't find a summer job in Springfield so Frank talked to one of his contacts and got him on at the aluminum processing plant near you. I was wondering if he could . . . "

"Yes, Mary. Of course, he can stay with me over the summer. I'll enjoy having him here."

"Thank you, Vera. Will your neighborhood be OK with a young black kid living with you? I know he'll take care of any jobs that you need done around the house."

"Ah, sis, don't worry about it. It will be fine." When Vera hung up, she thought of her adopted nephew Johnny. Mary and Frank adopted him when he was just ten years old. Their other children were 13 and 15 years old, and when they had an opportunity to adopt the young black boy, they jumped at the opportunity and never looked back. Their other children loved their adopted brother. Their oldest son was now 24, and employed as a teacher and their daughter is 22 and is a corporate secretary.

When Johnny was dropped off by his mother, Vera smiled at she looked at the big black boy. He had grown into a good looking thin six-foot-tall young man. He had a nice smile. As he hugged her, he said, "Hi Aunt Vera. Thanks for putting me up for the summer. I'll pay my way. I promise."

"Oh nonsense, Johnny. I'm looking forward to having you here. And I'm sorry I missed your 18th birthday last week. I'll give you your present at dinner time when we have cake and your favorite ice cream." Johnny grinned and hugged his aunt again.

After dinner, Johnny went to his room to unpack and get ready for his first day of work tomorrow. As he unpacked, he thought of his favorite aunt. He knew Vera worked in a library. She certainly dressed like a librarian -- frumpy, baggy clothes. Heavy sweaters in the winter, long dresses or skirts, baggy pants and comfortable shoes. No wonder she never got married.

After unpacking, he put on shorts and an old tee shirt and came back to the living room. He entered the room quietly and noticed his aunt bent over in the corner rearranging something. But what held his attention was her big ass. She had changed into a house coat that was probably knee length, but was most of the way up her thighs as she bent over. He thought her pale legs weren't too bad. When she stood and turned around, he looked at his aunt in a completely different light. She was only about 5'2" tall, and was actually kind of cute for an old lady. He thought he remembered his Mother saying that Aunt Vera was 35 years-old. The house coat fit tighter across her breasts than her blouses, and her realized that she had a nice pair of tits.

As he stood there trying to guess her measurements, he inadvertently got a smirk on his face. Vera asked, "What are you smirking at, Johnny?" He didn't answer and appeared to be in a trance so she asked again, "Johnny? Johnny, what are you looking at?"

"Uh, well uh . . . Errr, uh, I was, uh, just . . . . " He wrinkled his brow and thought, "I would guess she's a 38-28-42 with a C or D cup." He finally regained his senses and said, "I was just thinking that I've never seen you in anything but your prudish library clothes before."

"Prudish! Prudish?? What do you mean my prudish clothes?" She smirked at him as he broke out laughing.

"Come on Aunt Vera. You know you dress like an old lady librarian."

She raised her eyebrow and looked at him just like his mother does sometimes. "Johnny, I'm 35 years-old. I can't be dressing like the hot young things that you date."

"Maybe not, but you could sure dress a little less, . . . uh . . . frumpy."

"Frumpy? Frumpy? You think I dress frumpy?"

He paused a long time as he smiled at her and then finally said, "Yeah, I do think you dress frumpy. Why don't you let me pick up something tomorrow after work and show you what I mean." Vera trusted her young nephew so she nodded her head yes.

The next evening after dinner, Vera said, "Well, I'm going put on my night gown and then read a while before going to bed."

"Wait a minute, Aunt Vera. You agreed to try on the clothes I bought for you today, didn't you?"

"Oh yeah, you're right. I had forgotten. OK, let's get this over with."

Johnny handed her a bag and said, "Go ahead and put this on and come back and let me see how you look."

She was gone for a few minutes and as she came back into the room, she was saying, "Johnny, I can't wear this. Look how short it is. And this top is too tight." He grinned as he looked at the mid-thigh length skirt and the tight button up blouse. He had discretely removed the top three buttons so her bra was showing.

"Turn around," he said. Without a second thought, Vera turned. He stared at her big ass and walked to her. He put his hands on her ass and said, "It fits very nicely back here." She looked over her shoulder as he squeezed her ass. Since she didn't seem to object, he squeezed a little harder.

She looked in to the mirror to her side and said, "This skirt looks a little too short. Are you sure it looks OK?" He slid his hands to the side and moved them up and down over her hips. Then he slid them back to her ass and squeezed again.

"I think it looks great, Aunt Vera. And I have to admit that you have the body to fill it out perfect."

As he continued to squeeze and massage her ass, she said, "Yeah right. My big ass fills is stretching the fabric pretty good." She looked in the mirror again, and had to admit that the outfit really didn't look too bad on her. She may have been a little overweight, but she had seen much older and much worse wearing much shorter and much tighter. And she had to admit that her nephew's hands felt wonderful. It had been a long time since a man had touched her.

Johnny continued moving his hands on her big ass and her hips as Vera closed her eyes. She thought, "This is wrong, but it feels so good. And a few more seconds couldn't hurt. Could it?" As she stood with her eyes closed, her head eventually fell back against Johnny's chest. She was enjoying the feeling of his hands and didn't notice that her skirt had ridden up to the bottom of her ass. Johnny looked over her shoulder and saw that her nipples were hard. He moved his hands back to her hips and slowly pulled her skirt up to her waist.

As his hands began massaging her panties covering her ass, she lightly moaned, "Mmmm." She was trying to refocus her brain. She thought she heard a small voice a long way off say, "This is so wrong, Vera," but her hard nipples, the butterflies in her stomach and the sensual machinations of her ass and hips were drowning out the voice.

Johnny moved one hand around front to touch the skin above her panties while the other hand moved up and cupped her breast. "Oh! Ummm. J-J-John . . . Johnny, I don't thi . . . . Oh! I think we have . . . We should st-stop, John. . . " He slid his hand down the front of her panties and quickly inserted a finger into her soaking wet pussy. As she grabbed his hand on her breast, she tried to push away from him, but he pulled her back with the hand on her breasts and the pumping finger in her pussy. He quickly inserted another finger.

"Ummm! John . . . UH. We should st-stop . . . J-J-Johnnyyyy . . . Ahhhhh! Unngggh!" He began kissing her neck and she turned her head towards him. As her lips parted to speak, he lowered his big lips to hers and kissed her. As they kissed, he unbuttoned her blouse and continued finger fucking her pussy.

Using one hand, he slid the blouse from her shoulders and when she left her arms at her side, he unfastened her bra without any resistance. Her bra fell to the floor and his hand went back to her bare breasts. "Ohhhh!" She moaned. "Ahhh, yessss. Tha . . . that feels sooooo good, Johnny."

He slid his hand down and unfastened her skirt. He stopped fingering her long enough to slide the skirt and panties over her hips. They fell to the floor leaving the white 35-year-old slightly plump aunt standing naked in front of her 18-year-old black nephew. He turned her around and as she began to open her mouth to speak, he kissed her. He shoved his tongue into her mouth and moved both hands to her big breasts and twisted her nipples.

Johnny helped her to the floor and kissed her neck. He worked his way down her body and kissed and nibbled on each breast. Then he kissed her stomach and then began nibbling her clit and slurping her pussy. She had an immediate climax. "Aarrrrgggh!@ Oh shit! Yesssss! Aaaahhhhh!" She screamed. He slowly worked his way back up her body and as he kissed her, he felt his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He grinned inwardly as he felt her reach down and insert the head of his black cock into her white pussy. He lifted and looked into her eyes. He grinned an evil grin and then rammed his hard cock all the way in.

Aunt Vera completely lost it. She came and squirted and screamed over and over. Johnny pounded her pussy as the sweat poured from his body. He fucked his helpless aunt for almost 15 minutes giving her one long continuous orgasm. She screamed, "Oh yessss! Yesss! Aaarrrgggh! OH, fuck meeeeee, Johnny."

When he finally blew his seed deep into her cunt, she was just an old sweaty pile of white fuck meat. Johnny got up and got a coupe glasses of water from the kitchen and when he returned, his aunt was still laying spread eagle on the floor with his cum dripping from her pussy. He helped her to sit up and offered her water. After drinking, he carried her to her bedroom and lay her in bed. She still appeared to be in a trance or daze of some sort. He lay next to her and gently massaged her breasts which elicited soft purring sounds from his aunt.

Vera was unable to speak, so Johnny spent the night with her. He woke her in a couple hours and slowly made love to her, and then they both fell asleep. When Vera woke in the morning, she was confused until she realized that she was actually snuggling against Johnny's naked black body. As her mind was churning and she was kicking herself for letting this happen, Johnny woke and looked at his aunt's face that was creased in concentration. After watching her for a few minutes, he lifted her arm and moved it down and put her hand on his cock.

As he wrapped her small white hand around his growing cock, she began to object, "Wait. Wiat, J-Johnny. We- we shouldn't . . . ." He moved her hand up and down the length of his cock until she eventually started moving it herself. As she jerked his cock, he began manipulating one of her hard nipples. "Honey," she tried again. "We shouldn't . . . . Ohhh! That . . . that feels . . . uh."

With the last of her objections gone, he whispered, "I want you to suck my cock, Aunty." Without giving it a second thought, Vera lifted and went down and licked and sucked his hard cock into her mouth. She sucked and licked his beautiful cock for almost ten minutes before he lifted her and flipped her on her hands and knees. As he entered her from behind, she moaned, "Ah yess. Fuck me, baby. Fuck your Aunty."

He pounded her pussy while pulling her hair and slapping her huge ass as she screamed and cried and had several climaxes. After one of her climaxes, he pulled his cock from her pussy and slid the head of it into her ass hole. "Unnggh! N-n-no! Don't! Please don't!" He ignored her pleading and pushed more and more of his cock into her ass. "Owww! Ahhh! Ow, that hurts. Please do . . . . "

It took him a while to get his cock fully in to her ass. As he pumped her ass, the pain eventually stopped and she began screaming, "Ahhh! Fuck me, baby. Fuck your aunty's ass, Johnny."

As he fucked her ass, he said, "Do you like this aunty? Do you like your nephew fucking your ass?"

"Oh yess, baby. Fuck your aunty's ass. Arrrgggh!"

Johnny began laughing as he fucked his aunt's ass. "You like that, don't you aunty?" She nodded her head and moaned. He continued, "Maybe I should start calling you my Aunty Slut. Would you like that, Aunty Slut?"

"Ummm! Ahhhh! Oh fuck fuck fuck!"

He slowed down his pumping of her ass and said, "I said, would you like me to call you Aunty Slut?"

"Yes! Yes! Anything Johnny. Just finish fucking your Aunty."

"You mean my Aunty Slut, right?" He teased as he continued to slowly pump her ass.

Uunnggh! Yes! Yes, I mean you Aunty Slut! I'm your Aunty Slut! Fuck me, Johnny!"

Johnny held tight to her big hips as he pounded his Aunty Slut's ass. He blew his load deep into her bowels and then climbed off and looked down at his aunt who was collapsed on the bed face down. He smiled at the cum leaking from her big ass and then reached down and slapped her ass before leaving the room to dress form work.

Vera tried to work by herself and not have many interactions with Tiara and Cathy throughout the day. She was exhausted. Whenever she thought of her black nephew, she knew her nipples got hard and her stomach felt funny. But she knew it was wrong and she had to put a stop to it. She had built up her resolve during the day and knew exactly what she was going to say to him.

When she got home, she heard him in the kitchen and smelled something cooking so she went to her room and changed into shorts and a baggy tee shirt. She thought to herself, "Well, here I go. It's going to be a long evening."

As she walked in to the kitchen, she stopped and stared in shock as her nephew, the six-foot black 18-year-old walked up to her completely naked. She was speechless as he put his arms around her and she felt his cock poke her. She was still in shock as he lowered his lips to hers and pulled her hand to his hardening cock and began moving it up and down its length. He put both hands on her plump ass and she continued to pump his cock without realizing what she was doing. She had completely forgotten what she was going to say, or even why she was going to say anything, and within seconds, she too, was naked in the kitchen. Johnny pulled back from kissing her and asked, "Do you want me to fuck you before dinner Aunty Slut?"

She grinned at him and moaned, "Mmm Hmmm."

He fucked her on the kitchen table. Her arms were around his neck and his hands traveled over her body, which drove her crazy. He shot his cum deep into her body and then shoved his tongue deep into her mouth. When he stepped back, he saw that she was still on a sexual high. "Did my Aunty Slut enjoy that?"

"Mmmm. Yes, baby. Your Aunty Slut enjoyed that very much."

Vera put on her tee shirt and cleaned the table as Johnny put on a pair of shorts served dinner. Both of them enjoyed the view. She liked looking at his smooth black chest during dinner, and he enjoyed looking at her short tee shirt showing her legs and braless tits. When they were finished, Johnny loaded the dishwasher while Vera sat trying to figure out what to do. As she sat in a daze trying to figure out what to do, he walked to her, leaned and kissed her lips. When he pulled back, he whispered, "I want to fuck your ass tonight, Aunty Slut." He slid his hands down to her breasts and squeezed. "What do you think?"

"Mmmm. That sounds nice baby. I think your Aunty Slut would like that." Johnny grinned as he looked down at the older white woman whose body he planned to use that evening.

That day was the last time that Vera tried to figure out how to end their relationship. By the end of the week, Johnny had taken her shopping to update her wardrobe with more short and tight clothes. When Vera beat him home, she would meet him the same way that he had met her -- naked. When they went to a movie that weekend, he convinced her to sit in the last row and suck his cock. He was surprised that she made no effort to object.

When they got home from the movie, they quickly stripped and went to her bedroom. He said, "Tell me what you want tonight, Aunty Slut. She grinned mischievously at him and said, "Your Aunty Slut wants to get off while her Honey uses all of her holes tonight. Think you can do that, baby?"

Johnny grinned at his naked 35-year-old aunt. It had only taken him two days to get his cock into her pussy and in less than a week, he had her sucking his cock in a theater. He knew that she would soon be completely under his control. This was going to be one great summer.


BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers