All Comments on 'The Librarian Pt. 03'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 year ago

Nice story and a fun read.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Excellent ending!

5

littleone35littleone35about 1 year ago

Enjoyed it a great way to wrap things up Thanks for a good feeling.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyneabout 1 year ago

If you have a child that talks like a mature 16-year-old, then make her 16.

Omart57Omart57about 1 year ago

Well done, Bear! Thank you!

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51about 1 year ago

Great wrap to the tale, worth the wait for sure.

Rusty_MRusty_Mabout 1 year ago

Outstanding work!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Right up there with "V's" jokes! 5*

SkubabillSkubabillabout 1 year ago

As always a great five-star story. However, I do agree that the eight-year-old s a bit young for some of her innuendo. So sorry to hear about the loss of your sister-in-law.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

Just finished all 3 parts of this story. Damn good sir. Like your style. Keep on writing.

Wizard1983Wizard1983about 1 year ago

Great story. Thank you

KRD19254KRD19254about 1 year ago

Bear, do you ever proof read? Part 2 and 3 had a number of typo's but my dyslexic mind easily fixed them only slowing my reading, slightly.

\

I'm surprised the CIA could not make Mike's presence totally disappear right off the bat or the FBI gave a shit. But it's your story - still a fun read.

\

Too bad the rapist did not have a high bounty on his head so John and family could have even more of a comfortable life.

\

5+⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐, Hooyah, Salutes...

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 1 year ago
Good Story

This story would make a good movie. Sharon Stone could play the evil ex wife. Not sure who would make a good Mike. Sam Elliott would be Hiram for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, thank you. Nice to read a happy ending in these crazy-ass times.

The joke at the end was great as well. I can't wait till I can find a way to slip it into some serious, inane conversation my wife is making me endure. When it happens it will be in context, delivery is all important after all.

There was one time I told her a joke that had me rolling on the floor... her not so much...

"What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?"

(She staring at me, her arms crossing).

"I've already told you twice!"

A week without nooky was worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice little 3 part story. Great job Bear! Really enjoyed it. 5* Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

AWESOME simply AWESOME

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"The Long and Winding Road"....

Paul McCartney, 1970

Let It Be. Truly, let it be.

Well Done. More please.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, excellent ending. Your hits just keep on coming. Thank you.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

Too long between parts. Apologies about life wouldn't matter if you didn't start posting before the story was complete.

Frank66Frank66about 1 year ago

Liked the story, I too like feel good stories with happy endings. BUT, after all the care and planning he took in hiding his identity and making a clean break- he goes and gives himself up to the first people he meets, along with their whole family? AND, after being tasked with protecting Mary and her daughter, he's only allowed a knife? A few plot holes, methinks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well worth the wait, most enjoyableble read from a very capable writer and story-reller

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 1 year ago

Like someone vomited Jason Bourne cliches and put them in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great ending to a very suspense filled story even though it seemed like you had forgotten your loyal readers. THANKS

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

It was a really well told story. I liked that very much. Thanks for that and especially for the clarification. I've always wondered where women's hearts really are.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Nice story, but Lorelei did not suffer nearly enough for the kidnapping, torture, death of her daughter or being a cheating slut who totally and completely betrayed her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story of fiction. Nice read. This could never happen in this really messed up world we live in. There is no way the cia or fbi could drop this violation without the man at the top burying it. Killing the files . Either the president or head of both divisions. A feel good story . He did what was right but broke our laws. Russias dictator wouldn’t hesitate to take take a life,. That’s the difference between us and them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Much appreciated. Five star special.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a good story. thanks for writing it. I gave it a very high rating.

I was more or less baffled by Lorelei’s motivation. We are introduced to her with a video of her having sex with Jason the tennis pro, and seeking reassurance that her husband would be killed. She had not only been unfaithful to him, she had blown Michael’s CIA cover with people she knew to be foreign operatives. That’s very heavy shit: she not only wanted him dead, she was willing to break espionage laws to do it.

In the confrontation when she was in custody, it seemed that Lorelei’s motivation was love (that she thought she and Jason were in love) . In that scene, she spewed nothing but hatred towards Michael as if she’d hated him for years and was happy to see a long-term goal finally achieved. However, Michael, at the beginning of the story, had no clue that his wife wasn’t as happy as he was.

He’s a seasoned field agent and he had no clue his wife hated him so bad she broke espionage laws to make sure he was killed? Look, I’m not the most observant guy, but I know instantly when my wife is pissed at me. A person’s contempt for their spouse cannot be hidden.

Hiram325Hiram325about 1 year ago

Worth the wait. Thank you, Sir. Take care and be well.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 1 year ago

An excellent, enjoyable finish to the story. 5 stars.

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

One of the better stories on Literotica. Very exciting and well written.

remb95remb95about 1 year ago

Quite a few twist and turns but a good story.

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

Great story. A little sad in places but generally a good and fun read. 5stars

012Say012Sayabout 1 year ago

A five from me. The story covers a lot of ground - efficiently, I think. You did a good job of describing the diverse events in a way to close one and move to the next, without extra words. Well done!

Cracker270Cracker270about 1 year ago

Great story. Almost worth the wait. You have a very creative mind. It is a shame and all of our loss that you do not avail yourself of an editor or at least a more thorough proof read.

Gmann006Gmann006about 1 year ago

your stories are pretty damn good, the jokes are great and if they offend anyone , then more power to ya. thanks for sharing your gift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good Mr. Bear! Enjoyed this tale very much.

.

Actually, it was really 2 tales, wasn’t it? First, the betrayal, and then the aftermath. The betrayal section was action packed and very dark, what with what happened to his daughter. But he did assess accountability, didn’t he? One thing that really remained unexplained was why the wife went rogue.

.

The aftermath section was brilliant. The family he hooked up with was about tne most interesting bunch we’ve encountered around here in a long time. Hiram’s wife was a jewel, and the kids were all just so engaging. That was a TIGHT family! I did think his hookup with “The Librarian” went a bit fast 😎. But 2 lonely and desperate souls some how just KNEW that they were each other’s salvation. It was a nice touch that his former colleagues gave him a lifetime pass…and even brought him his truck and bike!

.

Thanks so much for doing this!

.

5 *****

Ashlyn_19Ashlyn_19about 1 year ago

Definitely worth the wait, loved it

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

5 stars - vets just have to support vet stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well that was...

...looong. And tedious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story, although it would benefit from a bit of work with an editor. Lots of missing words, wrong tense, etc as well as the occasional shift from 3rd person to first. I also didn't care for the fourth wall breaking, even if most of it was just in location changes. Still, an enjoyable read.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

That’s the way to put the wraps on a great story. All the loose ends were tied up, and those deserving it got their happy ending. Nice work LT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The wife's sudden and inexplicable betrayal and attempted murder was a major plot fault. The rest was just a bunch of contrived events and lucky breaks. The lack of explanation and reality diminished the story's otherwise great plot and potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not as good as the first 2 chapters. So, so many spelling and grammatical errors. And the writing wasn't as good as the other chapters. Almost as if you couldn't wait to finish the story. Still, not too bad. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, it's amazing how almost all of the comments are positive and the few negative ones are so muted that they might as well as been hand picked by an immature writer trying to hide from reality...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you'll never improve as a writer if you focus on the praise and refuse to acknowledge the criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Doesn't Lit-erotica mean erotic literature? Am I the only one wondering why this story is here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incredible story and quite a bit of Reality tossed in. I know many may not believe about the antics of the Company and we are all so 'educated' by movies & books yet who knows what it's really like? The same with the Mafia, one doesn't speak about it especially if employed by them so it goes back to the cliche: "If I told you I'd have to kill you"

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

Good story, a little humor a little action and a little lovin'.

SorchakSorchakabout 1 year ago

Why would the *eight year old* get a lawyer? Shouldn't it be Mary, her raped mother, who got the lawyer and the DNA testing done? Plus, the kid was 6 in the second chapter, then was 7 - almost 8 - in the beginning of this one, and yet by the end she's 8. Only thing that can let this pass is that there really isn't a timeline in how long John/Mike 'shadows' them before he ends up in bed with Mary. And you REALLY need to keep it to 1st person with John/Mike. It's an automatic -1 star from me every time a POV screw-up like this happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the best put together stories I have read on here (and I have read 90%of loving wives ) Keep up the good work (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice wrap up. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A really good yarn.

And no a story doesn't need endless rutting and olympic level sexual exploits on e dry page.

So well done and thanks.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Entertaining story, if totally unbelievable - but that's fine.

Bur from a technical point if view an unmitigated disaster.

GET AN EDITOR!

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

Could have been good but a bit on the weak side. The only thing missing was "Those pesky kids."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story Backer. Great tale. Right and just outcomes for all. Really worth the wait. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm with Sorchak who commented below in criticising the author for constantly shifting from first person to third and back again. The thing is LT56 was pulled up by another commenter after part one for doing this yet continued to do so throughout the rest of the story, which is indicative of an 'I know best' attitude. For me, this and the smug humour which peppered the story spoiled what would have been an enjoyable romp.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonabout 1 year ago

Pure entertainment and a good romantic fantasy.

But it deserves another 5* for "When a man looks at a woman, he looks into and sees her heart. It's not our fault that it's right behind her breasts."

Oh, now I'm going to be an unashamed ogler and I am going to use that excuse. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well I loved it.There are some people who go out of their way and write stories for our entertainment.Then there are those who instead of thanking them tear them and the stories to pieces.I don’t care if sometimes there are mistakes or grammatical errors I just pass over them.Thank you for your writing you are very talented

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thoroughly Enjoyed

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

This is my second time through. It's even better the second time. Damn sir, you are a great writer. Thank you.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerabout 1 year ago

Loved it and glad I waited. Five stars and thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You were spot on, just like the 85’ Bears! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a great story more please.

Cracker270Cracker27012 months ago

Repeat for me. Enjoyed it as much, or more, than the first time.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Dumb ass FBI and the ungrateful bastard Alex!! Typical american trash to put select criminals in witness protection with new identities!! Nice work by Mike/John.

inka2222inka222211 months ago

Very nice conclusion!!! Thank you for outstanding work!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very entertaining and a good story, got to mention the grammar though, sack your editor 😂

nogravynogravy11 months ago

Outstanding Story! Completely implausible, and also completely entertaining. Suggestion: get a free copy of the Grammarly App, it works great for me and really helps with those spelling issues when you're typing quickly. Five enthusiastic stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice stroy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A very enjoyable read

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story. I very seldom rate a story higher than 4 stars. My reason for that is no mater how good something is there's always room for improvement, but this story deserves 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Outstanding !!

Movie material IMHO

Many thanks LT56linebacker

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As with all your stories , a 5* effort . I'm a fan in Huntsville .

Old_LionOld_Lion8 months ago

Ummm Skip any Anhauser Busch crap especially Bud! You want get some Shiner Bock or try Great Northern Beer (a GREAT Aussie Beer!!)

p s. Stay away from Foster's Beer Bleck!!

tarkabukktarkabukk7 months ago

This is definitely one of my favorites.

Thank you for sharing,

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

From heartbreak to rebirth. I’d like to think his daughter is looking down on him and his son from heaven. As always BEAR you never disappoint

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Mr. Author,

PLEASE use a proof reader before publication.

Your story ideas are too good for contradictory time lines, pronoun mis-use,, etc. & etc. to be allowed as such detractors from excellence.

Thank you,

Craig

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajun7 months ago

Great story. I enjoyed it immensely. Thanks.

Calico75Calico757 months ago

Well done! Really enjoyed it.

WisquejacWisquejac6 months ago

Probably my favorite of your stories. Loved the title. Thanks.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit6 months ago

My personal score rating is 4.75 stars, simply because wading through, reading and re-reading erroneous sections to decipher them is tedious and spoils concentration and therefore enjoyment!

The Librarian Pt. 03 - Page 2 refers

"And I'm sure my soul is scared far worse than your face" -Scaredy-Cat, with a scarred face???

How very fortuitous, - just when I was plum outa nits to pick!

1st person 3rd person 1st person; Hop, Skip, Jump Titty bump bump bump, ouch!

"I said He said I said He said I said STOP!- we're all frigging Dizzy, STOP the spinning-top, I wanna get off"

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You really needed to sort out the first person third person perspective... it becomes tiresome and detracting

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Thank you for a truly enjoyable tale of betrayal, espionage, heartbreak, revenge, loss of loved ones, and newfound love. Very uplifting and emotional. Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pretty darn good story. A little spy stuff, a little bit of revenge stuff (well-deserved, BTW), a little romance, a lot of fun. Just two points, if I may. I gotta agree with DickSnugfit, pick a POV and Stick With It! Please!! And just one more thing, about your jokes. Don’t quit your day job.

Unless it’s stand-up comedy.

Seriously, I liked this one. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Story was a five, spellin rammar, and vocabulary are ZERO. Averaes out to a 3 so....

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker4 months agoAuthor

Yeah, guys, I know. I was an aircraft mechanic, not a college-educated English major. Sorry; I'm working on it. Thanks for reading.

The BEAR

goodshoes2goodshoes23 months ago

5 stars as usual. As to the critics in the comment section, just tell them you will give them 25% of your earnings you receive from Literotica if they help you correct certain spelling/grammatical/tense problems. In other words, nuts to them all. Just keep on writing please. Thanks.

RodzzzRodzzz2 months ago

Wow! I enjoyed it very much. It ranks high up there with the very best of LW.

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 months ago

Reread. I really continue to enjoy this story.. The Bear done good.

MarrttyMarrttyabout 2 months ago

Great story, but one correction a wwll 1903, would be a 1903a3 bolt action , not a carbine. Same gun was used by the sniper character in saving Private Ryan. Thanks for the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I went with four stars for this segment, for two reasons. Loaded with errors that proofreading should have caught, and.flippingbfrom first person POV to third person I liked the story, but could not give this piece to five stars I gave to parts one and two.

JPB NOT BOB

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES