The Librarian's Name is Andrea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I try to keep myself busy over the weekend to make Monday arrive quicker. I've made my mind up. First thing Monday morning, I find myself standing at the front doors of the library. I take a deep breath in and walk inside.

"Good morning, Zach," is the greeting I hear from the person working the circulation desk.

"Good morning, Jenny. Is Andrea here today?"

"She sure is; she's upstairs. Would you like me to call up there for you?"

"No, that won't be necessary. I'll just go up there myself. Thanks, though," I say as I make my way to the stairs. I take them two-by-two and stop in my tracks at the top when I see her. She notices me and darts off behind a bookshelf. Shit! I quickly glance around to see if anyone else is up here but I don't see anyone.

"Andrea, please!" I call out as I rush over to where she disappeared. I find her in a back corner with nowhere else to go. "I'm not here to make you uncomfortable; I just want to talk to you."

"Why?" She asks.

"Because I like you; I want to get to know you more," I say as I step towards her. She holds up her hand to stop me from coming any closer.

"The biggest reason I decided to stay here after my ex and I called it quits is that no one knows my secret. I am able to hide my true identity even when I'm out in the open and no one suspects a thing; if that makes any sense. Please don't tell anyone," she begs. "I just want to be accepted and known as Andrea."

"I promise; I would never do that to you," I say as I take a few more steps towards her. I'm able to get myself right in front of her without her stopping me again. Her arms are folded in front of her chest which isn't helping any. They're pushing her nice-sized tits up and out towards me. I place my hands on her cheeks and she doesn't resist. She unfolds her arms, wraps them around me, and pulls me to her. I kiss her hard and I hear a moan come from within her lips. I back her up tightly against the bookshelf and press my hips to hers. It is now that I feel her hard bulge against my own that she has tucked away under her skirt. 'Well, that answers that question,' I think to myself and it turns me on even more. Images of the pictures I viewed online over the weekend are flashing in my mind and I'm trying to picture Andrea with no clothing on. I slightly grind myself against her in hopes that she will take that as a sign of acceptance. Her eyes spring open and her hands find my ass. She pulls me closer to her and returns the nice gesture by rubbing herself against me.

She manages to pull her lips from mine and whispers, "Zach, we can't do this here."

"Can I please have your number? I want to see you later," I reply to her.

"Sure. I'd like that," she says with a smile. I take my phone out of my pocket and add her info to my contacts.

"I'll text you later tonight," I say as I plant one more quick kiss on her before leaving.

As I sit home working in front of my computer, I keep questioning myself. Not in a way that I am wondering what the hell I'm doing, though. My attraction for Andrea has gone way beyond lust. There's no doubt in the beginning that I wanted to strip her clothes off from her and have my way with her behind a tall bookshelf. But after getting to know her as a person, I find that I'm attracted to her mind and personality as well. Now I know her secret but I don't really know what I'm getting myself into.

At 6:30 pm I send her a simple text and she responds rather quickly. I tell her that I would like to take her out to dinner and she happily agrees. It's a casual pizza place that I recently fell in love with. It's usually pretty calm and, on a Monday night, it should be an easy setting for us to focus on each other.

We decide to meet at the restaurant and I wait by the front door for her. My breath is nearly taken away when I see her out of her work attire. She's wearing a tight v-neck t-shirt that accents those lovely tits of hers. Her Capri jeans are tight as well and they show off her very flattering figure. Her hair is down and hangs nearly to her waist and she is wearing her contact lenses instead of her glasses. She looks like a completely different person; someone who would fuck you silly and not hide the fact that she'd do it all over again in a heartbeat. I even notice her dainty sandals and purple toenails. She gives me a bashful smile when she sees my obvious approval. I hold my arm out and she interlaces hers within mine.

"Thank you for accepting," I say with a huge grin.

"Thank you for inviting me. I'm really sorry for the way I reacted," she says as we head towards the door.

"Don't be. We're past that now, right?"

"Right," she agrees.

Dinner involves a lot of laughing and flirting. I find myself looking at her and trying to see her true identity but I can't even imagine anything but the beauty that sits before me. I quickly give up and stop wondering about who she was and I focus on who she has become. She's a woman who has stolen my heart and I don't think she even knows it yet.

"Thank you for everything," she says as we exit the restaurant. "I haven't laughed that much in a long time."

"I needed that too; I've been so down with everything going on. Thanks, Andrea."

"Would you like to come to my place?" My dick hardens in record speed at the sounds of those words coming from her.

"Sure, I'll follow you."

We pull into her driveway and I take in the quiet little neighborhood in which she lives. The neighbors are close but they all look to be well-kept and have a friendly vibe to them. Her house is small yet well maintained. Her yard is neatly mowed; her flower boxes are weed-free.

We walk inside and the place is cozy. She offers me a drink which I accept and we make our way to the couch where she sits down rather close to me. She places her hand on my thigh and gives it a light squeeze.

"Zach, I need to know your limits," she says as her hand trails up closer to my cock. The pressure of it throbbing against my jeans makes me want to squirm but I don't want to move and make her think I'm shying away from her touch.

"Limits?" I ask. She wastes no time and the question nearly blindsides me.

"I'll be straightforward; I want you to fuck me," she says with lips that are leaning in closer to mine. My eyes widen. 'Holy shit! She's moving really fast,' I think to myself. Did I just hear this cute, innocent librarian spew brutal honesty that makes me want to fuck her here on the living room floor right here and now? But I can't! I mean, I don't know how to go about doing this. Is she a top? Bottom? I've never had anything in my ass before; is she expecting me to surrender my virgin ass to her? I didn't even think about that. She did say she is the one who wants to be fucked, though. So many questions suddenly swirling in my head and I find myself feeling extremely nervous.

"I...umm...well, I don't know what I'm doing. I've never been with a man before and I feel like I'm having sex for the first time all over again," I stammer.

"I don't want you to do anything you're uncomfortable with. Tell me what you will and won't do," she says as she runs a hand through my hair. The feeling sends a rush through me and I close my eyes.

"My ex-wife and I had a threesome once. It's the closest I've ever come to being with a man but he and I never touched each other; the attention was all on her. I glanced at him a few times but I didn't feel the urge to suck his dick or do anything else with him," I blurt. Ah, how the memories are coming back to me. I had nearly forgotten about that time my friend and I got her drunk and took advantage of her. "We did both take turns fucking her ass though and I loved it. She'd never let me do that to her unless she was drunk."

"I can't hold back any longer, Zach. I want to taste you," she says between kisses on my jawline. My breathing quickens and I find myself leaning my head back so she'll spread her kisses along my neck. I gasp as she places light nibbles on the sensitive skin near my collarbone. Her hand works its way through the button and zipper on my pants and brushes against my cock as she spreads my fly open. The release of tension on my engorged member is pure relief. Her fingers ease their way under the waistband of my underwear and tickle along my length as she frees my cock completely. I slightly lift my ass from the couch so she can pull my pants and underwear down enough to get all of my junk out in the open. Her delicate fingers wrap around my shaft and make long strokes along the entire length as she presses her lips against mine. Her tongue invades my mouth and it takes my breath away. She circles her tongue around mine and moans.

"Take your shirt off," she instructs as she pulls away from me. My hands grasp the hem and I lean forward to pull it off. I toss it on the floor and I watch as her eyes wander over my chest. She drags her hands from my neck down to my pecs where her fingers run through my chest hair. My nipples tingle as she passes her fingers roughly over them. She leans in with her lips and kisses a trail from my neck to one of my nipples where she sucks it into her mouth and flicks it with her tongue. I've always loved that feeling. I reach down and tug on the bottom of her shirt. She moves away from me and raises her hands above her head. I continue pulling the shirt up and over her head and toss it on the floor next to mine. I am in awe as to how beautiful her tits are. They're so round and sit perfectly on her chest. She reaches behind her back and unfastens her bra. I lick my lips as she slides the straps down her arms. She drops her bra on the floor and I have transformed into a deer staring at headlights. I cannot break my eyes away from her perky nipples; they have me utterly hypnotized. She straddles my lap so they are now at eye level with me and I can't move.

"Go ahead; you can touch them," she says with a giggle. The sound of her voice snaps me back to reality and I reach my hands out towards her. They fit perfectly in my palms. They're not too big and the firm feel of them as I squeeze and tease her nipples causes me to dive into them with my mouth. I bury myself deep between them and inhale her scent as I lick and kiss all around. I lift a nipple up to my lips and flick it stiffly with my tongue. I can feel the bumps on her areola as I run my tongue around it. I moan as she runs her fingers through my hair and gives it a slight tug when I suck her nipple into my mouth.

"I think we need to go to your bedroom before we get too carried away out here," I hint.

"I think so too," she says as she climbs off my lap. She reaches her hand out to me as I stand and leads me to her bedroom. We stand at the side edge of her bed where she turns to face me. Before I know it, she's on her knees and taking my pants and underwear down with her. They're down around my ankles and she has a hand on my cock before I even have time to think. I look at her at the same time that she looks up at me with her big doe eyes. She slides her tongue out and lightly licks the tip of my cock. As she pulls her tongue away, I see a small trail of precum being taken with it. She swallows the small bit of sticky lust and I feel like my insides have melted.

"You taste so good," she says just before her lips intimately hug the head. The warm feeling of her mouth and her tongue rubbing around the mushroom is enough to make me weak in the knees. I place one hand on her bed and the other on her head in order to balance myself. Her hand strokes along my shaft as her lips form an air-tight seal on the head. Watching her lips hug and mold to the ridge every time she slides it in and out of her mouth is the sexiest thing I have seen in a long time.

"I'm not going to last much longer if you keep that up," I whimper to her. As much as I don't want her to quit, this night will end quickly if she doesn't stop orally fucking with the amazing skill she has. She places one last light kiss on my dick and smiles up at me. She stands and wraps her arms around me followed by a deep, sensual kiss.

I pull my lips away from her just enough to whisper, "I want to see all of you."

"Do you think you're ready for that?"

"Fuck yes!" I hiss. I am so eager to see what awaits under those jeans of hers. My hands fumble to get them undone but I manage to do it without looking silly. I place my hands on her hips and slowly pull her pants and underwear down. I get them over her well-rounded ass and then hook my fingers in the front. I take a deep breath in as I slowly lower the front down over her eager cock. She has a fat 6-inch dick staring at me that has my full attention. She wiggles her way out of her pants and kicks them off. I step back to admire her body.

"Do you like what you see?" She asks as she squeezes her tits together and sways her hips slightly from side to side; her cock following suit. My nuts immediate draw up just at the mere sight of her.

"Oh my God, yes!" I say as I step back towards her. I take her in my arms and she rubs her cock against mine. It's so hot and smooth against my skin. I reach down and wrap my hand around both of them at the same time. She's bigger around than I am but I have about an inch in length more than her. Feeling her dick thrust tightly in my hand against my own is so exciting to me.

We make our way to the bed where I pin her hands down above her head and continue grinding my dick against hers as they are pressed tightly between us. I bury my face in her neck and feel her hair tickling my nose. Her breath from gasping and heavy breathing can be felt near my ear and it sends shivers through me. I let go of her hands and use one to fondle one of her tits as the other lifts me off her so I'm hovering. Her hands make their way to the backs of my shoulders and her nails lightly scratch into me. I kiss my way down through the tunnel made between her breasts and place tickling kisses all over her belly. I flick her belly button with my tongue and my chin bumps into her cock. It takes me by surprise at first but I look up at her to find her watching me. I see her eyes focused on me as I look between the large swells of her tits.

"Zach, you don't have to do anything you don't want to," she reassures me. I clear my throat and, without answering her, I run my tongue along the underside of her cock. I taste the entire length from her balls to the tip. I can feel each bump and vein along her shaft. I have no idea what I'm doing. I guess I should have paid more attention to when I have gotten blowjobs in the past but I guess I never expected to ever be giving one to someone else. I stand her dick up and look down at the end where I can see precum starting to leak out. 'I've tasted my own, what's the difference?' I ask myself and I swoop in with my tongue to gather the dot of sweetness from her. My taste buds go wild as I run my tongue over her tiny slit to swipe up all that I can. I moan loudly and take her cock into my mouth. I may have just discovered a hidden lust that I never knew I had. My lips pass up and down her length; making it slick from one end to the other. I feel her body tensing underneath me and I fondle her balls to find that they have pulled up snug against her.

"Zach, I'm going to cum already," she warns but I pay no attention. I close my eyes and savor the saltiness of her skin and the tiny samples of precum that slip out here and there. Her hands find my hair and a firm grasp tugs as she lets out a squeal. I feel her cock flexing in my mouth and I have no idea what to expect. Suddenly I feel a huge squirt hit the roof of my mouth as her thick cum coats my tongue. Am I supposed to spit? Swallow? I nearly gag but not out of disgust; it's due to the force of which she shoots a ribbon of cum against the back of my throat when she bursts a second time. I love it when a woman swallows my load so I figure, what the hell? Just go for it. I milk her cock and withdraw her from my lips. I swallow as I look her in the eyes and a wide smile flashes across her face.

"I'm sorry; I didn't ruin the evening did I?" I ask with a feeling of guilt and possibly having let myself down.

"I don't need a hard on for you to fuck me," she says with a smile, "If you're willing to keep going, that is."

"I'd love to."

"In the nightstand, you'll find condoms and lube," she says as she motions to her left. I reach over and pull the drawer open where I find what I'm looking for. Flashbacks of fucking my ex-wife in the ass are flooding back in again. While it wasn't brutal, my friend and I certainly didn't take our time with her. I don't want to hurt Andrea; I want her to enjoy it. She stays on her back and lifts her knees to her chest. I squirt some lube on her ass crack and slide my finger through it to coat it. I circle my finger around her rosebud and she bites her lip as she watches me. She gasps as I slide my finger all the way inside. Her hand strokes her soft cock as I lube up a second finger. She lifts her balls out of the way as I push my fingers against her. Her grip tightens; I stop and give her a quick glance.

"Are you ok?" I ask with concern?

"Yes, just take it nice and slow like you're doing now. I'll be fine," she assures me. I use my thumb to massage the area between her asshole and her balls. Her grip loosens a little more and I'm able to slide my fingers inside. I start with slow, shallow thrusts and I watch as her hand gets busy.

"Tell me when you're ready," I say as I apply more lube to my thrusting fingers. Her ass has given way completely and there isn't a tightness at all.

"I'm ready when you are," she says.

"Put that sexy ass of yours up in the air," I say as I open the condom packet. My dick has been throbbing this entire time and I get a feeling of relief knowing that I'll finally be putting it to some use. I roll the condom on and she's on her knees by the time I finish with it. She spreads her legs and her ass opens wide for me. Her puckering hole is begging to be fucked good and hard. I see her hand stroking her dick when I peek down between her legs. I lean down and suck on her sack as it's bouncing wildly with each stroke her hand makes. She moans over her shoulder at me as I take one into my mouth. I suck on it and roll it around with my tongue. I straighten back up, slather my dick with more lube than I think I need, and I squirt more in her ass crack. I line my dick up to her and she pushes back against me. Her ring is so tight that I fear I won't fit inside. She reaches a hand back and spreads her ass cheeks farther apart. This opens her ass up more and she slides back further onto me. The head of my cock breaks through and invades her ass. I watch it slowly disappear all the way inside. She lets out a huge sigh as soon as I'm balls deep. I'm fighting the urge to blow my load right here and now. Her ass feels amazing and I'm glad it's tedious work because the show would most definitely be over with by now if it wasn't. I repeatedly thrust myself in and out only about an inch to make sure she's accepted my cock.

"Fuck me harder, please," she wails as she starts throwing her ass back against me. I grab her full, round hips and dig my fingers in. The sound of my pelvis slapping against her ass along with her moaning fill my ears. I reach around her midsection and grab hold of her dick; it has slowly started to harden once again. I jerk her in rhythm with my thrusting cock.

"Your ass feels so fucking good," I say as I pull out nearly all the way, wait for a second, and throw myself back in.

She lets out a squeal. "Do that again!"

I pull out until the ridge of my cock head is visible and I slam back into her. She reaches between our legs and fondles my balls as I continue fucking her deep. I spread her ass cheeks and watch my cock push and pull at her tight ring. Her big, round ass jiggles each time my hips come in contact with her. Such a kinky, sexy, naughty librarian she is.