The Librarian's Name is Andrea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me roll over; I want to watch you," she pants at me. I pull out and she quickly gets on her back. I take advantage of the quick break and apply more lube on my dick. She places a pillow under her hips, pulls her knees back again, and her asshole opens up for me nice and wide; such a beautiful sight, her begging ass and hard cock lying against her belly with those large tits looking up at me. I invade her once again. She lets go of her legs and wraps them around me. I watch her tits as they shake every time I pump into her. She puts her hand behind my neck and leads my lips to hers. She kisses me deep and I can feel her hard nipples rubbing on my chest.

"Do you think you can cum again?" I whisper into her ear.

"I can try," she says as I lift my upper body off from her. I brace myself by putting one hand on her left arm and body and the other near her right shoulder; allowing her to reach through between us with her right hand. She looks down and watches my cock sliding in and out of her as her balls bounce around. She starts jerking her cock with ferocious speed.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me harder, Zach!" She begs. I start slamming into her as hard as I can; pushing her into the mattress with violent force. I watch her face grimace as she concentrates with determination. She takes a deep breath in and wails as her face relaxes; strings of hot cum fly from the tip of her dick and land on her stomach. Some even reach as far as her tits. The sight of her covered in her own cum drives me wild. My cock explodes in her ass and fills the condom as I let out a loud bellow. My body is wet with sweat and my dick is silently thanking me. I lean down and kiss her long and deep before withdrawing from her. I roll off from her and toss the condom in a wastebasket that is near the bed. She wipes her sickly mess off from her stomach and rolls over to snuggle into my side. I wrap my arm around her and kiss the top of her head; simply amazing.

I wake up a few hours later and find myself spooning Andrea. The lamp was left on and I can see her soft skin glowing. She's curled up in front of me and I'm surrounding her body with mine. I listen to her take deep breaths and watch her sleep. She looks so peaceful; so fulfilled. My hand is between her breasts while my thumb lightly caresses the plumpness that is enveloping it. My dick is nestled between her butt cheeks and is slowly coming to attention; but not for obvious reasons. Fucking her was wonderful but I've been lying awake thinking of what she must have felt while I was intimately invading her. What kind of pleasure comes from anal sex for a man? I've never had anything in mine before. No plugs, no fingers, no small dildos. She looked like she was trapped in euphoria and I want to experience that, too. I reach my hand down and lightly grip her dick. She's sleeping but she's rock hard. I'm taking mental notes of her size as I feel around. It certainly seems like I could handle that in my ass just to see what it feels like, right? It's not like she's hung like a horse; she's just the right size to satisfy my curiosity. The worst thing that will happen is that it'll hurt like hell and I won't like it.

"Andrea," I whisper into the sensitive skin on her neck just before I place light kisses behind her ear. She takes in a deep breath and clears her throat.

"Why are you awake?" She asks as she yawns.

"I want you to fuck me," I whisper into her ear.

"Again?" She asks with a smile as she places her hand on mine that is stroking her hard on.

"No, not again; I want you to fuck me," I say again with emphasis on "me" in hopes that she'll get my hint. Her eyes spring open and she gasps.

"You?" She looks at me over her shoulder and I kiss the corner of her mouth. She turns her head as far as she can and returns a lingering kiss. "Are you sure you want to?"

"Yes. I watched you experience such pleasure from it and I want to know what it feels like."

"First times aren't always pleasant. I don't want you to get your hopes up and it not turn out the way you want it to," she says as she rolls over to face me.

"I don't even know what to expect; I just want to experience it with you," I say as I run my fingers down her cheek.

"Ok," she whispers.

"I need you to take the lead. I don't have a clue what I need to do." My heart is pounding and my dick is throbbing along with it.

"What was it you told me? "Put that sexy ass of yours up in the air." Let's see it," she says as she sits up. The blankets fall from her chest to reveal her perky tits. I would love to see those bouncing around as she's fucking me. I get on my hands and knees and I feel the mattress move as she positions herself behind me. She places her hands on my ass cheeks and spreads them open. I suddenly feel her make a long, stiff swipe along my crack with her tongue. Holy hell! What a feeling. Her tongue circles around my asshole and I moan with delight. Why have I never talked anyone into licking my ass before? It feels amazing. Her tongue massaging my backside is helping me relax. One of her hands reaches underneath me and starts stroking my cock. I could stay like this for hours; so erotic yet mesmerizing.

I feel the mattress shift again as she leans over towards the nightstand. She gathers the lube and a condom and I start feeling really nervous. I keep reminding myself to stay calm to make things go a little easier. The cold gel on my rear end startles me but she quickly slides her fingers through it and spreads it around.

"Are you ready for a finger?" She asks as she lightly nudges my hole.

"Oh yeah, I'm ready," I say as I push back towards her. It slowly slides inside and I take in the really weird feeling of it. I can't even explain it but I like it. She finger fucks me for a few minutes and I'm enjoying every bit of it.

"I'm going to use two fingers now," she informs me. I breathe in deep as she continues to massage the tightness from within my ass. I tighten around her fingers as the second one starts to slide in. She pauses and lets me adjust; I'm glad she knows what she's doing. My ass feels so full when she finally gets them both inside. I have an urge to push them out that is hard to fight but I mentally focus and am able to overcome it. As they slide in and out, they hit what I'm guessing is to be my prostate. It causes me to feel a sensation in my dick even though I'm not even touching it. I feel like I have to pee but I know I don't; so many experiences with such a small gesture.

"Are you doing ok?"

"That feels so good," I hiss between my teeth. I could really get used to her wanting to do this to me.

"Just wait until you feel my dick in there," she says with a seductive tone.

"I'm ready when you are," I say as her free hand wanders up my back to massage it.

"I want you to lie on your left side and bring your knee up to your chest," she says as she withdraws her fingers. I hear her open the condom package as I lie down. I bring my knee up and she lies down behind me. I feel her cold, wet fingers spread my cheeks to apply more lube. She quickly slathers some on her dick and I feel her slip it between my ass cheeks. Never in a million years did I think I would be lying in a bed eagerly waiting to have someone stuff their dick in my ass. But here I am opening a whole new world for myself.

"I'm going to start really slow. If something really hurts and you want me to stop, you need to let me know. It's going to hurt a little but only for a minute," she assures me as she presses herself against my back. I can feel her voluptuous tits being squished between us. Her lips wander over the back of my neck and onto my shoulder. She gently guides the head of her dick to my sweet spot and my heart starts pounding. I take some deep breaths as she pushes forward more. I feel myself opening up for her along with a burning feeling. Nothing unbearable but it is a little uncomfortable. Every time my ass clenches I remind myself to relax. I feel a pop as the head of her cock makes its way inside. I gasp and wince. 'Oh, God; it burns! How can anyone get any kind of pleasure from...wait a minute; it doesn't hurt so badly now,' my inner voice squawks at me. She slowly thrusts in very shallow movements. I can feel her go in slightly deeper and deeper. It doesn't take long and I feel her pelvis coming in full contact with my ass. She holds herself still with her dick buried in me all the way to her balls.

"You're doing great," she whispers into my ear and lightly nibbles on my ear lobe. I close my eyes as her hand caresses over my chest. 'I really have a dick in my ass,' I think to myself. I'm in complete disbelief. She continues to fuck me slowly and sensually and even takes the weight of my lifted leg into her hand so I can just lay here and enjoy everything. I lean my head back and she kisses and nibbles her way around. Her tongue running along my ear sends a shiver through me.

"Andrea, I want to watch you fucking me. Let me roll over so I can see you." I want to see those pretty tits of her.

She removes herself and I roll over. She grabs a pillow and I raise my ass off the bed so she can slide in underneath me. My knees are up and she lines herself up to take me again. She places one hand near my head and she guides herself inside with the other. My breath is taken away as I watch her body flex and pump into me. Her tits bounce just inches from my face. I reach up with my lips and manage to suck a nipple into my mouth. She moans as I roughly tease it. My hands wander down her sides and rest on her ass. I find myself grasping her hips and pulling her against me harder and harder. Cumming is the farthest thing from my mind right now; my dick is soft anyway and I'm thoroughly enjoying her having her way with me. She leans down and kisses me deeply. Her tongue is invading my mouth; her dick is invading my ass. She has claimed me completely and I never even knew I would ever surrender myself to anyone like this. Her back arches and she lets out a groan as she releases her load into me. I can actually feel her flexing inside of me.

"Do I need to finish you off?" She asks as she removes her condom.

"No, that was amazing enough. Come here," I say as I open my arms for her. She snuggles in next to me and I hold her close.

Sadly, the rest of my weekend has been busy and I haven't been able to spend as much time with Andrea as I want. After that amazing night together, I can't stop thinking about her. I want her; I need her. She's everything to me. The first chance I get, I make a surprise visit to her at work. I learn she's working in the adult section so I rush up the stairs with flowers in hand. I quickly find her reshelving books in a quiet corner of the room. She smiles wide as I approach her.

"Excuse me, sir; can I help you find something?" She asks as she takes the flowers and sniffs them.

"Why, yes; I'm looking for the incredibly sexy Andrea. Where can I find her naked and waiting so I can have my way with her again?" I ask with a serious look on my face.

"You can find her in the bedroom section of her home and on her bed wearing nothing but a smile and a hard on after 6:00 tonight," she says with a wink.