The Librarian's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't look away, drawn into the gaze of his superior and firmly planted in place. Daniel stared into those eyes and felt the world drop away from him. He forgot everything he'd seen. Everything he'd done. Everything he knew. All he could think about was Dorian. This tower of a man before him. His boss. His...

"Wouldn't you agree, Daniel?" The man's stern voice snapped his victim free from the trance. Danield shuddered and gazed quickly at the floor.

"I... I don't know... sir." The trembling in his voice hid nothing of his emotions. Daniel was unable to suppress his confusion. His curiosity. His budding need.

"Master."

Daniel looked up with a start. "W-what?"

"You'll call me Master, from now on."

"B-but..."

Dorian sighed and, now in position directly in front of Daniel, planted himself in the seat. Just as he had when Roger knelt before him. "If you're going to live in my home, you'll call me your master."

"L-live here?" His heart pounding, Daniel looked up, confused and pleading at the older man. "I... I work here. This... something feels wrong."

Dorian frowned, and something about that made Daniel feel... ashamed? Guilty? "It will take some getting used to, but this is your home now, boy. You've been in my library long enough now. There's no escape once I've willed it so."

Daniel looked at his captor in horror, the pieces beginning to click in his head. "I-is that what happened to Roger?"

"Roger accepted this as his home and me as his Master. You will too, though it seems you are a bit more uncertain. Don't worry, though. That uncertainty will fade with time. You will make a wonderful pet for me..."

Tears welled up in Daniel's eyes and he rose to his feet in a sudden burst of defiance. "Let me go! Free Roger. This isn't what we wanted. We just came here for work... not to be your... perverted playthings."

Dorian's expression changed from one of expectant boredom to one of puzzlement. "How did you... Ah! You must have seen us, then. That explains so much. Your resistance is born of knowledge you shouldn't have..." The man's face curled into a devilish grin. "Well then, making you submit will be more fun than I thought, my pet."

"You'll never make me submit! I'll tell someone what you're doing here. They'll come back and find you. They'll find Roger. You'll be sorry!" Daniel prepared to run out, but found his feet unwilling to budge. In startled frustration he looked down and his jaw dropped.

Not only could he not move his feet, he couldn't feel them. The color in them drained as they hardened, frozen completely in place. Daniel's defiant eyes welled with tears of fear as he stared back up at his captor.

"I have nothing to be sorry for. You'll see that in time. You'll love being my pet, just like Roger. Now why don't you be a good boy and stay here for a while for me. I'll come back to check on you tomorrow, okay?" With a satisfied grin, Dorian stood up and walked across the room, back towards the entrance.

Daniel fought and yelled but his feet refused to budge, shoes fused to the floor. His shouts were doubtless lost in the far back room of an empty library. As Dorian left the cold, dark, back room, he closed the door and switched off the lights, surrounding Daniel with pitch black darkness. Though his eyes slowly adjusted, Daniel sensed something far worse: the numb petrification of his feet was spreading upwards. His legs became stiff and unmoving. It crept up his hips, into his torso and quickly engulfed his entire lower body. He flailed and fought until his arms succumbed to the petrification as well and it slowly surrounded his neck. His body a frozen statue in the darkness, Daniel began to cry until his voice would no longer come. As the last vestiges of his body were overtaken, the last thought he had was regret for accepting this job.

~~~

In this state, time held no meaning for Daniel, his mind barely able to function as his body remained frozen. Trapped in a state of only the weakest thoughts and feelings, it took all he had just to retain who he was and what was happening to him.

"I'm Daniel... I took a job at the library... My boss Dorian brought me here... He wanted me to..."

Daniel's inner voice cut out as his mind refused to think further. The words looped through his head endlessly, trapping him in a cycle of uncertainty and fear as he relived the events of the past two weeks in just a few short words.

Then, suddenly, a new feeling. This one... lower. A brief pressure followed by an intense feeling of arousal. It drowned out his other thoughts and left him dazed. Then he felt it again, a firm presence against his crotch. A wave of pleasure rushed through him as his mind groaned and reeled.

And then... Dorian's voice.

"So horny. So obedient. Good pet. Obeying your Master."

The words washed over his mind, and Daniel's exhausted, weakened mind couldn't stop them from pushing in and drowning out his other thoughts. Good pet? So obedient? Why did that feel so... right? The more those thoughts enveloped his mind, the harder he could feel his cock getting, as it rose and rose and...

Wait... was that not... frozen? Suddenly Daniel felt other things too. More intense sensations around his body as it slowly softened and returned to normal. Suddenly he could feel himself breathing again, his heart beating, his cock throbbing...

His eyes opened. Dorian was there, in the chair, smiling up at the young man as the petrification reversed. A sigh of relief escaped Daniel's lips: his first utterance in what felt like years. And then, with a smile, Dorian dug his foot further into Daniel's crotch and the boy moaned loudly and collapsed to the floor.

"Good pet... feel that pleasure. Feel my ownership taking control. I hope you had a nice day as a statue. Maybe now you're ready to be mine?"

From his position kneeling on the floor, Daniel looked up at the man towering above him. "W-what did you do to me?"

"Simple. I began your training. Soon enough you'll thank and praise me. For now, though, I need you to learn to whom you belong." Dorian looked hungrily at his captive before adding, "As an added perk, it seems like your transformation is coming along nicely."

Daniel looked up with horror and confusion before realizing what Dorian meant. For the first time since being freed, he gained awareness of his own body. Sure enough, he felt different than before. A bit taller? More muscular? More angular features? "This can't be happening..."

"Oh, don't worry my pet. You'll believe it soon enough. I get the feeling I already know your answer, but tell me... will you bow to me now?"

Daniel felt his new, stronger body trembling. Even with all this power, he couldn't bring himself to use it. He was so tired. So confused. So... aroused? Why was this turning him on so much? He'd never wanted anything like this... but something about this man and his powerful presence just made Daniel want to give in. Despite his feelings, though, Daniel was determined to resist and free himself. He needed to get out. He needed to find Roger.

"Absolutely not..." Daniel scowled up at the man from his position on the ground.

The older man shook his head and shrugged. "I'm disappointed, but not surprised. Looks like you've got more training to do, pet."

Daniel wanted to stand up. He wanted to protest. But this time it was faster. In mere moments his whole body was frozen in stone, stuck in a look of fear and anger, but failing to conceal his raging erection.

Dorian smiled at his prize statue. His patience would certainly pay off, but he was eager to have his pet soon. He cupped its face in his monstrous hand before leaving the room, shutting the light off behind him.

~~

For as long as the first period of petrification lasted, this one was much longer. Again, Daniel's thoughts could barely extend beyond the absolute basics, cycling through simple statements over and over.

This time, however, Daniel was aware of what was happening to him. His body. He was changing, ever so slowly. He could feel the stone shaping his form, increasing muscle mass and stretching him beyond his previous limitations. What felt like days passed, and each second seemed to change him. Not only were his proportions changing, but parts of his body began to feel different. His fingers seemed to grow as tension filled them and their tips extended. His toes followed suit, and soon he could feel his spine extending down above his ass. Was he growing a tail? Likewise, protrusions began growing from his skull as two small horns began emerging.

Daniel's mind could barely think beyond its perception of these changes. All he could process were small feelings. His blazing power, his smoldering anger, his burning arousal. The more he changed, the better it felt, and the more the changes appealed to him. With each day, he felt his stone cock growing, amplifying the feelings and making his lust irresistible.

Soon enough, more bursts of arousal washed through him. He felt that pressure on his cock again and just knew that Dorian was playing with him. Teasing his petrified cock with his feet. The sensation drowned out everything else. He couldn't tell if those moments lasted minutes, seconds, or hours, but they were always overwhelming. There was barely enough time between them for Daniel's mind to recover before it was assaulted by pleasure once again. And soon he wasn't even trying to recover. Soon he was just eagerly awaiting the next wave. Mentally begging for Dorian's feet on his cock again.

And then, days, maybe even weeks into this process, something new happened. Daniel felt his eyes flutter open. None of the rest of his body could move, but with a blink, his visual awareness came back to him. Even without the ability to move his head, he could see the towering form of Dorian in front of him, pressing his foot into Daniel's cock and sending waves of pleasure through his mind.

Then, Dorian sat down and a new figure entered Daniel's view. This figure was enormous, muscular, and slate grey. The figure turned to look at Daniel, and the young man was shocked at what he saw. The figure's face was stone, with large fangs and horns. His eyes were glowing a dull yellow and he wore an expression of need, but there was no mistaking that face. It was Roger. His body was unrecognizable, but his face was unmistakable.

Dorian smiled down at Roger and uttered a command that Daniel could not hear. Without hesitation, Roger began kissing the man's feet and bowing before him. Dorian smiled, stroking his stone pet on the head before turning his gaze directly at Daniel and flashing a sinister grin.

And then there was the pressure again. Dorian's foot pressed into his crotch and his mind filled with static. All he could see was his former coworker eagerly worshiping his boss and all he could feel was overwhelming pleasure. Each second that passed was torture, but as it went on, he realized that the torture wasn't pain, it was jealousy. Just like the first time. Just like so long ago. He wanted to join Roger. He wanted to worship. He wanted to obey his boss... no... his Master.

There it was... the words forming in his mind. But Daniel was completely unable to utter them. He wanted to speak them aloud. He wanted to tell his Master how obedient he wanted to be. And yet... he couldn't. His lips were sealed shut, his voice silenced. No matter how much he wanted to pledge his loyalty, admit his arousal, worship his Master... he couldn't.

Trapped in his own mind, Daniel moaned and screamed his pleasure. Dorian looked him in the eyes and smiled knowingly. Every second that passed broke his mind further, and the faster he declined into submissive pleasure, the more he could feel his body changing.

His stone form no longer wore clothes, he was certain of that. His bare chest gained deeper tone and definition as his muscles took shape. Though he couldn't move them, he felt the power in his arms and legs as they swelled and bulged. His ass firmed up and his back straightened. His face grew even more angular as his head grew in size to match his proportions. His tail and horns continued to extend as new protrusions erupted from his solid back, forming a pair of budding wings.

With every firm press of Dorian's foot, Daniel's fangs grew sharper. His claws grew longer. His smile became nastier and more depraved. His face was changing to match his new demeanor as thoughts of escape and revenge all but evaporated. His new desire sat right in front of him, stroking his unmoving, aching cock with an enormous foot.

And then there was darkness again.

Dorian removed his foot from his pet's form and the magic took hold once again, sealing Daniel's eyes and trapping him in the dark, cold stone. But this time, Daniel's mind wasn't foggy. His thoughts weren't clouded with doubts and fears. They were racing with need. Frothing with desire. He had become so eager to submit and feel this intense pleasure. He could feel his body continuing to slowly mold itself and he relished in it. Every moment in the darkness was merely another moment to crave his Master. Daniel was ready to bow and worship, and now he just needed to wait patiently for his Master to recognize his subservience.

~~

Whether he was frozen there for hours or weeks, Daniel didn't care. His entire body thrummed with eager anticipation as his mind sang songs of obedience. By the time he could finally feel his eyes opening again, he was so pent up and ready to submit that he would have done absolutely anything.

"You are ready, aren't you, my pet?"

The sound of Dorian's voice flowed like honey into his now-working ears. That was his Master. He needed his Master. He loved his Master.

After such a long time spent frozen solid, it took Daniel a moment to realize that he could move again. The sound of his own deep, gravelly voice surprised him, but he shakily grunted, "Yes, Master."

"Good pet..." Dorian walked into view of his pet, completely nude. Every muscle in his body on full display. His rippling pecs, his thick and veiny thighs, and of course his feet. Daniel's eyes flitted between his muscles, his cock, and his deviously controlling eyes. Eyes he had once feared but now felt nothing but respect for. He had been so foolish to turn away from them. To attempt to flee. He needed his Master. It was so clear now.

"Come, pet. Why don't you come see how much progress you've made?" Dorian motioned behind his prey, and Daniel was shocked to discover that his entire body could now move. He didn't recall Dorian ever removing the effects of petrification, yet his body smoothly glided as he commanded it. He'd almost forgotten how it felt to move, after all this time.

With eager obedience, Daniel turned around to see a floor-length mirror standing behind him. In its reflection, he beheld himself for the first time in this new form. His skin was a cool slate gray, angular and firm, despite its smooth motions. Just like his master, his body was enormous. He began to stretch, extending his body to exceed seven feet in height. Every muscle in his arms and legs was heavily detailed and toned, and his chest and torso were perfectly defined in a way they never had been before.

Staring at his reflection, he chuckled as his old work clothes clung to his form, barely holding shape around his bulging body. With a smile, he flexed his stone muscles and heard a satisfying tear as every article of clothing was simultaneously shredded. Scraps of shirt and pants clung to his body and he shook them off happily, feeling properly displayed in full, statuesque nudity.

Even more startling than his body were his wings, fangs, and claws. Staring at himself, he could not recognize any humanoid form. He looked just like Roger had, but with glowing red eyes. He knew what he was: a gargoyle. His Master's perfect pet. He lived to serve the library and its owner. His Owner. Master Dorian.

He felt a hand on his head, pressing into his cool stone. The enormous hand of his Master filled him with pleasure and submissiveness. He turned and quickly kneeled, bowing before his better. "Thank you, Master. You've helped give me the perfect mind and body to serve you."

Dorian smiled and cupped his pet's chin in his hand, feeling his angular jawline oh so tenderly. "Very good, my pet. You will serve me very well. Now, for your final gift."

As the gargoyle peered up at his new Master lovingly, he felt a tingling sensation at his feet. Glancing down, he watched as stone claws reflexively dug into the floor and his arches began to groan and widen. The balls and heels of each foot began to bulge and expand, and Daniel moaned as he felt stony muscle form and swell beneath his hard exterior. His cock swelled up to its full length, now nearly a foot, and continuing to grow.

Every clawed toe he had expanded and gained new angles and jagged edges. His heel extended into a sharper point as his feet transformed from large to enormous. For a human, these feet may have seemed out of proportion, but for Daniel, they felt just right. Gigantic, Sharp, Muscular, Angular, and so sensitive. They were crafted in his Master's image and his cock ached as he thought about all the ways he could use them to serve his new owner.

Still lost in pleasure, the new gargoyle didn't even notice as a second of his kind entered the room. Roger stalked behind his new brother and eyed him hungrily. Dorian stepped back to his throne and sat, watching the two with great curiosity as Roger licked his stone lips in anticipation. In a deep, gravelly voice, he growled, "Brother, you're looking so strong and perfect for our Master. Let's show him exactly what you're capable of."

Roger sat on the ground and leaned back, presenting his crotch as his massive stone cock unsheathed and extended beyond a foot in length. Daniel only needed to eye it for a moment before knowing what was required of him. He fell to the ground and laid back, extending his taloned feet to wrap around his brother's exposed cock. Roger groaned in approval and bucked his hips as Daniel began caressing and rubbing the smooth, cold stone. As he looked to his Master, Daniel saw a satisfied smile and continued with a rush of vigor. His feet still cracking and expanding, the young gargoyle began feverishly pumping the cock of his former co-worker, now beyond happy to revel in his new form and sexuality.

As the two of them explored each others' bodies and moaned well into the night, Dorian smiled, watching on before eventually returning to his office. His pets would be occupied for some time, giving him the opportunity to dig out a large sign and place it in the front of the Library window. "Now Hiring".

12