All Comments on 'The life choice'

by Dannie81

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
babaloo92babaloo926 months ago

Great story concept. Loved it. Need an editor. Lots of issues.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I had trouble following the story for some reason. It may have just been me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

GREAT idea for story. Far more interesting than most I have read for many many years on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Functioning?

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto686 months ago

Very different kind of story. I am not into BDSM, but I really enjoy the story. Your writing is very creative.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very well written, and hits the real points about BDSM and lasting relationships within that broad paradigm.

To the author: The story would do very well with or without the incest, the incest is (to my mind) literally incidental and just a way to tie some points together in a particular way. A few minor spelling/punctuation points were noted but nothing that can't be fixed up either with someone else's eyes (or a copy editor), or going back after a couple of months to review it yourself. Be a right pain to find them if you've just written this story as your head will still be filled with how the story should go, not what is in front of your eyes.

I hope things go really well for you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Definitely needs an editor, extremely sloppy, as if rushed, yet the length shows a lot of time spent. Ending is too abrupt, severe beating delayed inappropriately, and the severity is, I'm sorry, bizarre and abusive. If that punishment is the point of the story, then you lost me completely there. One star less for editing, onedown for icky feeling at the conclusion. 3 stars

Carp2021Carp20216 months ago

Hope there is another chapter

Spyder23Spyder236 months ago

Good story but please get an editor or at least someone to read your stories before you publish. I lost count of the number of spelling and grammatical mistakes. If you do that, your ratings should improve.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Inteesteing story. Needs a lot of

editing for errors and to make it flow better. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Terrible. Clearly english is not your first language. Get an editor.

Dirtmover52Dirtmover526 months ago

Great concept. Enjoyed immensely. Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very difficult to follow and made me just lose interest.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This came off as a bit disjointed and too much stream of consciousness with the overall narrative struggling as a result.

RayRam53RayRam535 months ago

I thought the story was well done. Very few grammar mistakes and the story flowed well.

BrendaNWBrendaNW4 months ago

Very good so far, please continue their story 🤗 😘

caryzfieldcaryzfieldabout 1 month ago

I personally loved the incest and wanted to see her get pregnant, but the beating of her was absolutely unnecessary. That is showing incredible disrespect and dishonor. That's not love at all. When she realized what she almost did with the pain in her eyes and her crying, that was enough. It was a great story til the beating oh his own sister.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDannie81@Dannie81
Just a slightly weird guy exploring ideas. I am somewhat relationship retarded too.