The life choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all laughed at the story and he went on his way. I forgot to switch the camera off as Louise and I closed the back door of the bronco and watched the owners looking at their horses in the paddock.

"There is a certain reciprocity to ownership." I said in observation to Louise.

"Oh?"

"People are owned by their property as much as they own. Look at those owners, you can tell the good ones. They're the ones worried about the horses. As much as they own the horses, they are preoccupied by the needs of the horses and those needs dominate their efforts."

"The owners can sell the horse and be done with the worries."

"Really? No, they make sure the horse goes to another good owner or if it's too old they try and find some nice pasture for it. Did you listen to some of the chats we caught? A lot of talk about good stud farms to send mares or stallions to. And the geldings, good riding schools. Very few talked of dog food factories."

"Right, but that is what you do when you love something."

"Its what happens in the couples we have interviewed. It's not about the bondage and sex. Its about what they need. Each dominant supplies a need for the submissive and the submissive fills a need in the dominant."

"Have you noticed that none of the dominant we've interviewed were impulsive people?" Louise asked.

"Yes, I can see why. You cannot be impulsive with a person depending on you to not kill them. Because for many of those dominants lethal action is an option."

"You would be a fantastic dominant. Me? More of a submissive, if I could bring myself to submit."

" I think you have that right. None of the submissive partners were conquered. The dominants did not go out to dominate. They just realized that it was how they worked best."

The RV was not finished by the time we got back to the farm. The woman was moving carefully but she was entirely at peace and she explained that her husband had saved her a lot of anguish at the damage she had done us she would have done worse to herself in invisible ways.

I spent the day in the fields with the man and helped hit cut a tree down that would become fire wood through the winter. It was going to fall over soon anyway and break his fence so it was a double gain.

"That young girl of yours. You need to let her know where she stands mister."

"What do you mean?"

"She don't know shit about what she wants, she wants to get fucked an' that's as far as she's thinkin'. You got to decide for her. She don't know shit about what you feel for her, no use telling. Whatever happened in Kentucky, she loved it. Spank her when she screws up and she'll know you love her enough to be riled at what she does. She's pissed off with you because she loves you son, she don't know if you love her."

It was a conversation that stayed with me. I took the conversation to heart from Louisiana when I had to start editing and writing a score. I stayed simple getting a good melody on my keyboard's piano and then layering different instruments for the different scenes and just coloring mood with the instruments and tempo. I edited while when drove with me telling Louise to drive. At nights I would work on the music while she worked on the drones and ran our channel.

In New Mexico I shot a closing and opening scene in the couple's dungeon. It was well stocked, being about fifty thousand dollars in furniture, restraints, and various ways to punish a submissive. Louise took to the opening scene in her leather school mistress outfit and gave a little talk about what we had set out to do while she patted her thigh with her coiled whip. She also thanked the people who had lent us the camera, sound equipment and lights and everybody we spoke to for being so welcoming and letting us get a glimpse of another way to be happy. I made sure to shoot that scene in the morning with bright natural light to give a clear atmosphere.

Then I had Louise change outfit to one I had found for her that showed more leg, more cleavage and her outfit was not leather but softer fabrics. She had her whip again but this time she sat on a piece of bondage furniture and discussed how the dominants had all been reasoning people with huge self discipline. She spoke about how the games and fantasy scenes largely went out of the window in the long term relationships. There was still fun and adventure but now it was tempered with an undisputed recognition that a democratic relationship did not suit them.

She spoke about how none of the couples had considered marriage to be a democracy although they also understood that they were married for each other and gave each other what was needed. What remained was a deep mutual respect and love.

It was a nice uplifting way to end the documentary and the Domme where we filmed the closing shed a little tear and dabbed her eyes with her submissive husband's sleeve. She invited us to stay over but my editing notes and computer were in the RV.

"You're the most disciplined person I've ever seen. Do you know that Gary?"

Louise had been quiet until now. We were getting ready for bed and she had something on her mind. Since we had left the motel in Missouri we had been unable to face sleeping on the bunks again and had taken to using the main bed. I usually had to wait until Louise was asleep and then visit Mrs. Palm in the tiny bathroom before I could get any sleep but said nothing because it was just so good to have Louise roll over and wrap a leg around me while she muttered in her sleep.

"I would love to be fun Lou, I just never got the chance."

"You're a lot of fun! This whole trip has been brilliant! You have your jokes but not many catch them... Do you know what pissed the school off about you? You would laugh before the joke; like when Brad Foley slipped on the juice he spilled. People thought you were crazy, you just saw what was going to happen faster."

"You saw that?"

"Yeah I did. I loved that, I saw you a few times more, you saw what was going to happen and you would smile quickly and wait to let the others laugh."

"It didn't help me get a girlfriend until I was a senior."

"You never made a move on the girls, we thought you were gay."

"I didn't know how! I don't know how I got my first one! Hell, the only way I figured the actor's wife was because she stripped naked and told me what she wanted."

"You're too busy concentrating, always that piano, or what was it? That big old organ thing?"

"Hammond Organ, also oboe and cello. Yeah they're not easy. Lou? If you see a girl who looks interested in me; drop me a hint please?"

"Deal. What kind of a hint?"

"I dunno. Maybe a word that I should look at her or invite her out?"

"Right so what are we doing tomorrow?"

"Going to Colorado."

"Interview?"

"Nope just because you wanted to see. We can take some time now filming is done, now its just finishing off. I can do that in the night and in the day we can see stuff."

Louise snuggled up to me a little closer and kissed my cheek,.

"I'll show you a girl who is totally into you when we get home."

I was dealing with a massive erection to have Louise pressing her breast into me chest. I hugged and kissed her good night. She didn't roll off me and spoon like usual so I was stuck. Slowly my erection subsided and I got to sleep.

Driving was a pain the next day. I had an introduction to blue balls to Louise's laughter. I had to hand over the driving after we refueled. In Alamosa and found a wheel guy who changed the Bronco's tires then agreed to come out the next day and change the RV tires. We had driven from Oregon to Colorado on one set of tires and had been incredibly lucky. I didn't want out luck to run out on the long and quiet highways from Colorado.

We had fun while the guy worked on the RV where it was in the park. Louise and I took her drones out and visited a ranch who was happy to let us fly it on his property. When Louise showed him where some head were hiding and gave him a fair count he even paid us and told us to come again just before winter to help him get the cattle to lower and warmer pasture.

We spent a few days in Colorado then went to Utah and then to Nevada. We spent a week in Reno just enjoying the night life while we waited for feedback from the people we had interviewed about whether we could publish.

We went out to celebrate when all the people we had interviewed agreed that we could publish. We got a little drunk and I booked us into a hotel for the night. We didn't have clothes so we lay on the bed naked having a nightcap.

"Truth or dare?" Louise asked suddenly

"Truth." I said feeling playful.

"Do you like BDSM?"

"Don't know. I think they have something; they don't take they give, I always imagine love to be giving. I'm not sure we need to spank or whip each other if we agree one is in charge. Never tried it so I'm not going to bash it."

"Your turn."

"Truth or dare?" I asked thinking hard.

"Truth."

"Have you ever done any BDSM?"

"Yes. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Are you a virgin?"

"No. Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

I had to think about this. We were in a hotel room and there really was nothing.

"Play with my balls."

Louise smiled and caressed my scrotum with her hand. My erection was instant. Louise had no hesitation when I elected dare. Thinking of a lie was impossible and I didn't want her to stop; her thumb nail was stroking the skin just behind my foreskin, even speaking was hard.

"Fuck me."

It took me a moment to understand that there was nothing more coming and that it was the dare. Then I saw her spread her legs a little. I rolled on top of her and she guided me in. A few thrusts and she grabbed my hair to pull my head and look her in the eyes. Her expression was not pleased.

"Rougher. I said Fuck Me. Not be gentle."

"I'll hurt you."

"Fine! Fuck! Me! HARD!"

I thrust harder.

"Harder fuck!"

I thrust harder and Louise lost patience. She threw me off and then mounted me. Her fantastic breasts swung in front of me and I took one in each hand. She nodded encouragement so I pinched her nipples and worked their flesh in my fingers while she ground down on my pelvis and moved herself to generate an orgasm which she announced loudly. I hadn't cum yet as she rolled off me and lay beside me very pleased with herself.

"No you don't do that you selfish bitch!" I said and mounted her.

I was so furious that I didn't give a shit as I forced her legs apart and her knees higher than her hips. Then I entered her and thrust as hard as I could. My only idea was to punish her for doing that and to cum. Whether she would be able to walk in the morning meant little to me and her screams as I thrust close to cumming were music to me; just driving me to thrust harder. I took one last hard thrust and then lay still to empty my testicles into my bitch of a sister.

"Is that what you wanted?" I asked still on top of her when I caught me breath.

"Oh god! Best ever!" she replied and kissed me long and hard.

Sobriety had returned by morning and we realized that the whole hotel must have heard us. We also knew we had fucked each other and we both had no intention of mentioning it to anybody. We left quietly avoiding eyes in case somebody asked us as we checked out.

Within and hour we were on the way to LA to return the borrowed equipment and show what we had done with it. We said very little to each other and kept our distance over the two days it took us to get there. We had to change that though as the director had arranged a little premiere with some other Hollywood people.

We were obviously considered a couple and treated as such so we acted that. The documentary was run through without stopping and then the industry professionals got down to business. One lady wanted to make a movie around the road trip using both our Vlog diary and the documentary as source material for a script. Another man, a producer from what I gather remarked that we knew how to pick locations and set up camera angles. Another asked what he was supposed to teach me; he was a lecturer at Berkley and said the evolution of skills was fantastic to watch and he wanted the documentary for discussion material. The actor himself was impressed and discussed using Louise in a sitcom where she could play a sexually aggressive young professional that he was helping to cast.

The industrialist asked for the movie professionals to show him what the drone had brought to the production so I told him that a couple of fire brigades, utility companies, highway patrols had seen a use for the drones. While Louise pointed out that the shape recognition software on such a high definition camera had made it possible for us to find and count cattle on a ranch the industrialist made his mind up. The rancher wanted us to return to help round his herd up later in the year and keep track as he drove them to warmer pasture and that provided him with an excellent marking opportunity in the cattle industry.

While the industry people ran the documentary again and discussed lighting or locations or camera work or the soundtrack the director, the industrialist and Louise negotiated. She pulled the complete bitch again by stipulating that I should have five percent of the patents and she fifteen, the director took twenty five percent while the industrialist took the last fifty five percent.

Running the documentary through a second time the producer offered me one and a half million dollars for the documentary. I had to decline because I had promised people that I would show it on our channel for a dollar per view. The producer completely understood and appreciated that I was not selling because of another promise. So he offered five million for the channel with the lady who wanted to make a movie of the road trip.

I made another six hundred thousand as I agreed to scout locations for both her and the producer's next movie. I was a little shocked as the premiere night finished with handwritten contracts that would be typed up and ready to sign when we got home to Oregon. We stayed with the director that night and he asked me if I would feel up to shooting a few scenes for him in a project that featured BDSM as a theme. He had seen that I stayed away from the pornographic traps and understood the subject better than he.

I provisionally agreed subject to college commitment to which he shook his head. He told me that all I needed to do to get the college degree with a work such as I had done was to show up. My documentary was a set work piece for students now. There was no way that I was going to fail the course Berkley offered.

I went to bed with Louise and lay beside her wide awake and thinking as she cuddled up, then woke quickly to move away. I had to confront a guilty reality with Louise, I wanted to have sex with her again. More than that, I wanted her near me all the time. I rationalized it by considering that she could fuck a good deal up in a minute if left alone. Deep down I knew that I just wanted to have her to myself; the thought of somebody else in bed with her was enough to make me berserk with rage.

We left after breakfast and drove north, first to San Francisco to register for Berkley. The next day we appointed a lawyer and had him advise us of the contracts. His opinion was that we were getting a good deal and he had a talk with the other lawyers who were happy that there was agreement and it was only the finer points to sort out. He did caution us that there was a good conduct clause and that we might lose everything if we were convicted of a crime or drew negative publicity.

We thanked the lawyer and he was happy to bring the contracts to Oregon when they were ready. With so much at stake I took the coastal road north a bit like an old woman. Louise tinkered with the next drone she was building. She had been asked to work on one for military or civil defense applications and she had gone shopping in San Francisco while I had been registering at college.

It was late afternoon when I filled up in Crescent City. I was tired and we had no food really so I took the Bronco to the Walmart while Louise carried on working on her drone. It took me awhile to get done because I also used the time to buy mom and dad new sheets for the RV and to look at what they had available in garden furniture to put into the camper. then I saw a real pearl choker at a stall outside the doors and bought it for mom knowing she liked them.

When I put everything in the Bronco I saw the drone in the darkening sky and got a bad feeling. I dialed into the drone number from the tablet we had in the car which was supposed to help us find it if it crashed and got a could shiver down my spine. Along with a lot of other readings I had no clue about I was watching Louise film a swingers party or orgy. I could guess what the readings were about because the highest reading were coming off the most active participants.

Looking at the battery level I nearly had a heart attack. Eight percent; the drone should have returned at fifteen percent automatically. I called Louise and told her she was a fucking reckless bitch. I was screaming for her to get the drone home as I raced to get as close to under it as I could. I had to stop suddenly and lost sight of the drone. Louise told me it had crashed when I called her again.

"Do you have any idea how much shit we're in? Do you understand that we were just breaking the law? Do you?"

"I just wanted to test!"

"It does not matter! You may not operate a drone over private property without permission! You may not invade an orgy with a camera without fucking permission! Where the fuck is that drone? If it crashed in private property we're fucked! Do you get that? Your million dollar patent deal is gone, we're out! The documentary five million? We'll be in fucking prison and lucky to make anything. Your business? Fucked before you even start!"

"Oh shit Gary! I'm sorry!"

"Not yet; you will be though. Where is the last reported position?"

"Oh shit, I'll send what I got. No way point just a jumble as it fell."

I drove around a neighborhood of large properties looking. I found a children's play park the drone had got a shot of and then I started looking really carefully. A cop stopped me as I was cruising around and I had to think fast.

When he got to me and verified my detail asking what I was doing I explained about an experimental drone that malfunctioned and crashed in the area. I hoped to hell something would be broken if we found it and even more that Louise had not put an on board recording facility into it the way she had the camera rig.

The cop had a look at our channel and called the sheriff who came out and then called the volunteer fire department to help with a search. We spent two hours looking and eventually found it in a tree on a private property (not the orgy luckily). he chatted to the owner and got permission for the fire department to have fun with their kit as they used the town's only fire truck with a ladder to get the drone.

One air screw was clearly broken and there was a loose cable. I made it up as I went along telling them the cable went from the signal system to the control system and that was probably why it had malfunctioned. Then they asked about a the instruments they could see and I explained that it was made for finding wild fires and people when they would not show up on infra red. The instruments looked for carbon dioxide plumes. We needed to test to tell the difference between a bear and a human and to figure out if the range was worth the effort though.

I got a talk about looking for natural turpentine vapor concentration from a fire fighter who discussed how trees caught fire. I called Louise to tell her the drone had been recovered and then let the fireman speak to her about what he had thought of. The cop who had stopped me had come from a big city and commented that we might be able to check for emissions violation in traffic with this kind of technology and even check on polluting industries to Louise. She played along and thanked both for their help. I had to make a statement at the sheriff after the firemen went back to their watch with something to talk about.