The life choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannie81
Dannie81
83 Followers

Louise was waiting when I got in after midnight. She had walked to a convenience store nearby and bought some canned food that she had thrown together for a meal for me. She was nervous more than relieved to know we would probably not go to jail. As she sat across the table from me while I ate.

"Gary?"

"Not now Lou, I'm fucking angry and close to smacking you black and blue."

"Yes you should." She said quietly.

I had to stare at her, I knew what she was saying. But I also knew that if I started now the cops were going to be called and I didn't want to deal with them twice in one night.

"Alright Lou. But not tonight, I'm tired and angry enough to put you in hospital. Now that cop and the fireman had good ideas."

"I was working on something like that. Combustion plumes from vehicle exhausts. I know there are infra red countermeasures, so I thought about looking for the gasses vehicles let out. I mean the military uses big engines right? Find the engine and you find something important, and you know its working."

"Does our partner know?"

"No, I don't think so. I had a look at how mosquitoes find people to bite when we were down south and worked on it myself."

"Could you find natural turpentine vapor?"

"Sure, if I know what it looks like in a diffraction pattern."

"Send him a message. At a civilized time please. Now we need to go to bed."

I woke up with the smell of Louise cooking breakfast. I stared at the roof wondering what was going on. She had not woken up before me at all the entire trip and now she was cooking breakfast. I looked through the window, it was still early so I had not overslept.

She brought me breakfast in bed dressed in her nighties, and I got a good view that she was not wearing panties when she bent over to give me coffee. She sat down beside me and let me see her breast.

"I'm still going to beat you Lou. Just not where the neighbors will call the cops."

"I'm not trying to get out of that."

"Oh?"

Louise was quiet for a moment or two.

"I need you Gary. I don't want you to go to Berkley. The city is filthy, and full of junkies. Can you like do a film course somewhere else?"

"Not really that is where tuition is paid."

"I'll pay, just not San Francisco somewhere close to me."

"What do you need me for? Once that patent is granted you're home free. They were talking twenty or thirty million in sales over the first year. More once they get the cattle industry. If that new model of yours works you're looking at huge amounts of money for no effort."

"So are you... Let me guess you already have a plan for the money?"

"Spend some buying a better RV newer Bronco, invest most with a reputable brokerage. Maybe get an apartment in San Francisco."

"You see? I'm looking at a shopping trip in New York. In a few years my money will be finished. You'll only be starting and you'll probably have the kind of places we saw in LA."

"Not really I liked the little houses with huge farms."

"But you know what you want. I have to go shopping."

"You have to start your own thing Lou. Shopping can come when you have that software company you want."

"Fuck that! I can go on these drones. There are hundreds of ways they can go... I should maybe learn how they fly."

"I think we both should."

"How do we do that?"

"College, flight training?"

"Not more college..." Louise shuddered.

"I'll work something out." I replied and that settled it.

We left Crescent City after lunch going along the coastal road into Oregon and seeing parts we had never seen before. I pulled turned off the highway and onto a secondary, just exploring the road on impulse and stopped in the beside a creek with forests around us to stay the night. Louise surprised me again with a supper minutes after we stopped.

I was awake early the next morning and looked where we were on maps, looking for what wildlife we might find. There was no mention of anything dangerous so I went outside. The road was fifty yards away but invisible among the bushes and trees around us. The creek flowed towards the road over the rocky bed and maybe thirty yards upstream there was a tiny waterfall trickling over rocks.

I set my camera up and readied for our last port on the channel. Louise came out as I was finishing.

"Going to film my beating?"She asked quietly.

I looked at her. I had not imagined such a calm question about beating her. She needed me to do something more than just scream and then cover for her. She knew she had come close to destroying what both of us had achieved on the trip, she needed a tangible punishment.

"Our last post to our channel first."

"Yeah, I forgot we still have the channel. Film yourself beating me for a farewell?"

"No, because you'll be naked for that. There at that tree. You'll be naked, holding that knot. The interview will be there with the waterfall."

I realized that I had looked at the place with a view to doing both the farewell post and beating her. I had looked at that tree and considered the flat area in front of it, the knot and even checked that nothing was going to bite Louise if she held onto it. Louise got a gist of what she needed to say and cooked breakfast as I set lights because it was fairly dim under the canopy and the green tinge around us would make Louise look sick.

We had breakfast and then did the recording. Louise had become good at these as we had traveled and brought a lot of emotions into the final post while keeping it from being soppy or sad. I was quietly touched as she spoke about how coming home was something we looked forward to even though we were looking at traveling again, later.

"For now though one question is outstanding that so many want the answer to."

Louise took the choker out of it's box she had hidden from my sight and put it around her neck. I stayed absolutely still as she made sure it was on properly before saying anything.

"I took a lot of discussion and a lot of time getting to know that Gary will always watch out for me and that he can handle my crap. So now I must sign off. I screwed up and Gary will be punishing me now. Goodbye." Louise signed off simply.

I nodded when she was done and watched her calmly stand up and walk to the tree I had shown. Once there she undressed and reached up to take hold of the knot. I was amazed at how calm she was, the moment was just too pure to record, even though I had prepared for it.

I surprised myself as I went to her stripping my belt off. There was no indecision. I was going to beat her. I knew how much I was going to beat her and I knew why I was going to do it. The why had nothing to do with nearly getting us sent to jail. The why was making a life choice for both of us.

"You'll stop screwing around after this Lou. You'll stop doing stuff like reprogramming a guy's car when I'm already fucking him up, leave that shit for me. The thing back in Crescent was more of that type of crap Lou. You were trying to piss me off. Yeah you found something and got distracted but you knew I was going to be pissed when I saw the drone. So stop being an impulsive little bitch and speak to me before you do something that affects more than just you."

"Yes Gary."

I took my first swing and saw her flinch, the slap on leather on skin was a rush, the red welt across her ass was more erotic than I had ever imagine. Not wonder so many dominant partners had spoken about it being important to have sex straight after the punishment was over. It was maybe not to tell the submissive that he or she was still loved. It was to entrench the power, it was so that the dominant didn't go looking for a piece of ass to screw.

I struck again and again until she started crying. I didn't stop there though. I carried on, turning her ass and back red with my belt. It would probably be blue by morning. I knew that in some detached way. Louise dripping her arms was telling me she could take no more and I turned her to wrap her in a hug.

She cried and wrapped her legs around my waist to let me carry her inside like a little girl gone to sleep in her father's arms after a big day. She let go when I put her down and then spread her legs as soon as she saw me taking my clothes off. Then inhaled sharply when I entered her, wrapped her legs around my waist and held me tight.

"I want to own your pussy and tits Lou...all of you."

"Oh shit. Yes! Fuck me like you own me!"

I thrust hard and she buried her head against my chest. I was going to allow that. I pulled her hair to look me in the eyes.

"See your master! Feel me fuck you. I want to see when you know you are mine." I said and thrust hard again.

She stayed looking at me. I saw her eyes accept that I was her master. I saw a flash of understanding wash over her just before her orgasm. She wasn't being fucked as if I owned her; she was being fucked because I owned her. She kissed me as her orgasm hit, thanking me because I could have simply fucked her until I shot my load into her and not bothered to hold back until she was cumming.

Dannie81
Dannie81
83 Followers