The Life of a CEO's Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a great degree of hesitation, Janet slowly rose from the chair and looked straight into Darren's eyes the moment had finally arrived.

Finally but slowly she reached behind her and unzipped the dress unhooking the shoulder straps allowing the dress to slowly slide down her body. The black material gave way to reveal Janet's lingerie-clad figure as she stood before him. She was wearing a black lace bra and petite panties which contrasted beautifully against her pale skin. She stepped out of the dress and laid it aside before standing in front of the couch.

Darren scanned her nearly nude form, admiring how her natural beauty was further accentuated by the fine lingerie. The push-up bra displayed her full, DD-cup breasts proudly on her chest. The sheer, panties did its best to cover her neatly trimmed pubic hair and her pussy.

"You really did dress up especially for me. Turn around let's see the back."

Janet turned her back to Darren and closed her eyes as he continued inspecting her closely. The thin string of her panties was only partially visible, swallowed up by her round pert cheeks.

Bend down and put your hand on your knees honey I want to inspect the totally package.

Janet felt the need to comply with all that Darren instructed; she was never this submissive for her husband however she felt powerless resist his instructions.

Janet slowly did as instructed and lowered you hands to her knees showing off her pert round cheeks in all their glory to Darren.

"Lovely Janet, I'm going to fun with that sexy body of yours tonight?"

"Open your legs slightly and pull your panties to one side, I want to expect your sweet pussy."

"Lovely Janet, I can see your pussy glistening with juices already. Turn your head around I want to see your face." Darren demanded while stroking his ever growing cock over his trousers.

Janet tuned her head around and looked straight into Darren's eyes. He had seen that look so many times before of a flushed face and eyes Smokey with desire in anticipation of what was to come.

"Come here honey," said Darren causing Janet to stand back up turn back toward him and approach the couch. "Unbutton my trousers," he directed, spreading open his legs and gesturing for her to go onto the floor.

She walked toward him on the couch then knelt in front of him, unbuckling his belt and unzipping his trousers to reveal a pair of briefs with a large bulge. Looking straight into Darren's eyes, she slid a small hand into the cotton fabric and grasped his manhood before slowly pulling it out.

As Darren's cock came into view, she moved her eyes downward to his cock for a closer look. His cock was heavy, covered in thick visible veins and topped with a large head. Even semi-erect, it was several inches long and still growing fast. His cock was dark black and, nestled in thick pubic hair, was an equally dark pair of large balls.

"Come on. You know what to do," Darren said gently running a hand through her hair and pulling her gently onto his cock.

With her hand wrapped firmly around the base of his shaft, Janet leaned forward and slowly slid her tongue up his length. She looked up at Darren with loving wild bright eyes and, turning back to his cock, proceeded to lick up and down his hardening cock, coating it in her saliva. After a while of licking up and down the shaft, she moved over top of the head sliding the first few inches past her parted red lipstick coated lips before enveloping him in her warm mouth. With her hand beginning a gradual jerking motion, Janet started to bob up and down on his shaft.

Darren sighed and said, "Good girl just like that, I bet you have been dreaming about this for week's slut?"

At his encouragement, plus the thought of being called a slut for the first time in her life by a dominant man she picked up the pace, thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth.

After a few minutes, she lifted her head off of him and held the large cock in her small hand looking up down in a dream like state as she caught her breath.

Now fully erect, it was nearly a 10" long she thought and the dark skin glistened with her own saliva. Her white fingers were wrapped around the base of his cock contrasting against her wedding ring. She opened her lips above his cock and spit onto the throbbing tip before pushing it back into her mouth and descending onto it again taking half into her throat that's all she could take.

Exhaling in pure satisfaction of a job being well done, Darren remarked, "Yes I bet your husband would love to watch this?"

Janet suddenly looked up in horror at Darren as she became aware of husband still talking into the PC next to her.

"Not today slut maybe another time though."

Janet looked in acknowledgement and continued sucking Darren's cock.

Lifting her head from his dick by her hair, Darren kicked off his shoes, trousers and briefs before standing up and pulling her face back onto his cock. Janet wrapped her hands around his cock and went back to work, jerking him off as she pushed deeper. As the long cock hit the back of her mouth this time, Janet tried to slide his length down her throat.

Janet struggled to deep throat the cockhead but managed to swallow more than half, at least several inches this time, before stopping and looking up at him. Grasping Janet's head with both hands, Darren began to slowly fuck her face forwards and back. His thick cock sliding through her wet lips as his hairy, large balls slapped against her chin for the first time.

Finally once he was satisfied, he pulled her off of his cock slapped it across her face many times until she extended her tongue to try and catch it, "that's it. Get used to sucking this cock now slut it's going to happen a lot more often." She gave a little sigh closing her eyes knowing that this was not going to be a one off, there would be another.

He lifted a leg onto the wooden coffee table in front of him and without hesitation she knew what her husband's boss wanted. Janet lifted his balls and awkwardly placed her head in position to lick the underside of his balls while she stroked his cock.

"That's it lick my ass slut" he commanded.

Darren cupped his massive balls allowing Janet more freedom to lick his ass. Janet had never done anything like this before but she was being swept anyway in pure lust.

"Oh that's nice slut lick that, yes right there." Darren guided as Janet worked his asshole with her tongue.

Sarah tenderly licked his ass as she caressed his balls. This went on for a few minutes.

Darren once satisfied that Janet was doing a good job he slumped back on the coach leaving Janet on her knees in front of him waiting for what he wanted next.

Darren looked back at the screen where Doug was still talking way and unmuted the speaker.

"Doug, do you like to smoke Cigar's at home?"

"Yes boss I have a great selection at home, really expensive though."

"I thought you would Doug, wait a minute while my wife goes and gets one for me too."

With that information Darren muted the PC again.

"Go and get one your husbands Cigars the long thick ones, I want to smoke while you suck my cock slut."

Janet got up as instructed and went to the wooden cabernet in the lounge to fish out one of Doug's large cigars.

Janet handed the cigar to Darren.

"Do you want me to light it up for you?"

"Not yet get back onto my cock slut."

"You like doing that don't you slut." he commanded. Janet nodded as she swirled her tongue around the bulbous cock head.

Janet was at that moment lavishly sucking on the mammoth black monster that was now going to teach her delights of feminine submission.

Her taste buds absorbed and thrilled to the taste of the masculine throbbing aroused manhood. The pungent smell threatened to overcome her. Her soft sweet lips slid over the thick and lengthy specimen of this hot black cock.

Darren grabbed her by the hair to assert his dominance and pulled her to look at him.

"Always look try looking into my eyes when you are sucking my cock slut, got it? "She nodded acceptance.

Janet heard herself described a slut and her pussy twitched. Once such a term addressed to her would have shocked and repulsed her.

Darren now wanted to taste her pussy for himself. He gripped her head and held it in position over his cock, Janet was starting to chock. He learned forward pulled her panties to one side and slide the full length of cigar into her pussy and twisted around coating the cigar with her sweet juices.

Janet gave out loud moan as she almost came onto the probing cigar there and then.

"Smack!" Darren's hand vibrated against Janet's exposed full cheeks. "Oh Yes," Janet screamed. Darren could see a clear red outline where his hand had struck her light skin.

Darren went back to the PC looking at Doug and unmuted the PC again.

"Don't you just love the intoxicating smell of a fresh cigar Doug?" as Darren smelt along the pussy juice coated length.

"Oh yes boss there is nothing like it."

"Oh and the taste is like nothing else too Doug."

Doug could see the Cigar in his boss's mouth as a hand appeared on the screen to light it up for him.

Little did he know that the delicate hand was his actually his own wife's.

Carry on with the update Doug while I smoke my cigar, I will put you back on mute though.

Darren watched Janet get back to work on his cock. With his hand free he stroked her back, caressing the soft womanly body of another man's wife, he grinned to himself as her lips and tongue worked away.

"I can't believe you haven't sucked a big black cock before, you are getting the hang of it"

She was proud that she was doing a good job, making this man happy in the process.

I want your pretty black panties wrapped around my cock while you are sucking my cock"

"Take them off Janet." Darren demanded.

Janet put her fingers into the waistband of her panties and slid them down and over her ankles before giving them to Darren. Darren took a bit of time to fully inspect her slit, toying with her pussy before running a finger through her pubic hair along the slit.

"I like an almost bald pussy with just small landing strip," he directed and Janet nodded in acknowledgement. Darren smacked her now fully nude ass with his large hands causing Janet to jump, however she still manged to keep his cock in her mouth. It was almost as though her life depended on it. He pulled apart her cheeks and teased her asshole with his fingertips before repeatedly slapping her skin and causing it to redden.

Let's take a couple of pictures for my collection of you sucking my cock.

"Okay let's do one just with my cock tip in your mouth showing that wedding ring, smile for the picture. Lovely."

"Okay one more with you sucking my balls with your panties rapped around my cock, look up and smile, lovely." Darren was directing the action.

"Doug I have got to go now something has come up, have a written report and have it on my desk Monday morning Okay." Darren instructed.

"Anything you say boss, I will give my wife a ring once we are done," Doug informed him.

"Deeper. Suck this cock down your married throat," Darren commanded. She complied, relaxing her throat and sliding her lips, inch by inch, down the dark shaft until nearly half of the daunting length was hidden from view.

Not less than 30 seconds later Janet's mobile started ring.

"Good evening, honey having a good time in Germany." Janet whispered into the phone as sweetly as she could. Her other hand was still slowly exploring with long strokes Darren's erect cock. It's was hot pulsating against her fingers.

"Let me put you speaker phone honey I'm busy with my hands at the moment," Janet informed Doug.

"Do you want me to give you a morning call so you wouldn't miss your flight back home honey?" Janet asked as he had missed flights before after sleeping in.

"No I will okay this time, I can't wait to get back home to see you again though I've missed you so much darling."

"In fact I'm stroking my cock thinking about you right now..." says Doug.

"Mmmm..." Janet moan's softly at the phone. She had moved down between Darren's thick, muscular legs. She gives inaudible kisses against his well-defined thighs, kissing lightly as she moves up, reaching Darren's balls giving them loving licks.

"Are you horny too darling?"

"Mmmm..." she loudly kisses Darren's big balls before sucking them into her mouth, slowly running her tongue against the wrinkled skin

"What are you doing darling?" He asks. He sounds a little suspicious.

"Mmmm... just sucking my fingers thinking about you," she tells him in her sexiest voice, and lowers her head back down and goes back to sucking on Darren's balls.

"Darling, are you imagining sucking my cock?"

"Oh yes...you bet" she reply, smiling at Darren.

"That's my little cocksucker," Doug sighs into the phone.

"Mmmm...." she trails off as she parts her lips again to take Darren's cock into her mouth.

"Are you still sucking on your fingers baby?" He asks again.

"Mmmm..." she reply's with mouth full of Darren's cock. Janet pulls her head back, slurping on the big cock loudly as it leaves her mouth, and goes back down, bobbing her head up and down.

"Tell me do you want my cock, darling," Doug says with the sound of panting.

Janet is starting to get a little annoyed that she will have to pull Darren's cock out of my mouth again.

"I want your cock, honey as soon as you get back." she says to him on the phone.

Janet looks up again to Darren. He's looking down amused.

Darren places his hand on top of Janet's head, guiding on to his cock again. She willingly accepts and resumes pleasuring him.

Doug had stopped talking, or even making sounds, aside from little sighing and moans.

"You must really miss sucking my cock..." Doug breaks the silence.

"I'd love to fuck your mouth right now..." He says into the phone.

"Mmmm..." Janet moans into the phone again, with her lips almost at the base of Darren's cock.

Darren's holds her in place toying with her need for air. Janet's eyes are starting to get a bit watery and slightly choking, but Darren has a big grin on his face. She fights to pull up but he is stronger eventually he gives up and lets her breath.

"Are you alright honey?" Doug asks over the phone.

"Yes fine I just wanted to see how far I could put my fingers into my throat imagining it was your big cock honey." Janet says

"That's good darling real sexy," Doug sounding satisfied on the other end of the phone.

"Ahhh fuck darling," moans Doug over the phone. It's the same moan he has every time he cums.

"Mmmm darling, that was a good one." says my Doug over the phone.

Darren now rubbing his cock on Janet's flushed face. He slaps his cocks left and right, laughing to himself.

"Darling, maybe we can have some more fun when I get home," Doug says.

"Oh yes I can't wait, see you at the airport tomorrow! I love you!" she says, followed with a kiss to the mouthpiece.

"I love you too." Doug says.

Darren cock slaps Janet again, "you are one little dirty slut aren't you?"

Janet smiles back at Darren wondering where had all this had come from in such a short time, what was Darren doing to her, what had she become

Disengaging, "Take me to the master bedroom let's get more comfortable," Darren said.

Lauren got up from her knees without hesitation and walked across the room out the door and through the hallway upstairs, the sound of her heels clicking on the floor as she moved elegantly across the room. Darren followed behind her never taking his eyes off her pert shaped ass he followed up the stairs.

Half way up the stairs he couldn't resist "SLAP!" brought it down against Janet's pale ass coursing yet another reddening on her ass.

She immediately turned around with a big smile on her face "cheeky."

He grabbed Janet roughly in his hand; she squealed then he smothered her as his lips found hers.

Almost without realising what she was doing, she was kissing him back. Their lips crushed together, seeking pleasure. His hard demanding mouth was electrifying.

A thick black finger slid through the wet aroused lips of her pussy and pushed up and in. She moaned into his mouth and kissed him fiercely. With little resistance his finger slipped further up inside her. His finger circled and his thumb found her clitoris caressing the bud. He grinned and nodded at her as his finger aroused and excited her.

'You love it you don't you my new married slut.'

Roughly he pulled her hair and hurled her onto the bed. She rolled onto her back and looked up at him with desire and but tinted with a look of guilt her husband in Germany.

Darren's heavy muscular body his strength and physical power towered over her and there she was waiting to be fucked by this older powerfully man she almost over come on the spot.

She looked up at Darren's cock as he jerked it to its full length, It hung between his legs twitting with anticipation, the dark cock head throbbing.

"You have a nice tight little pussy here and you're getting wet thinking about having my black cock inside you?" Darren asked.

Tentatively she whispered without conviction, "Please use a condom. I can't get pregnant again."

Smiling at the sight in front of him, Darren shook his head, "No. You'll take me bareback it's not my problem. Now spread your married legs for me."

She opened her thighs apart; he rubbed the tip of his member along her slit before placing it against her opening. Lifting herself up onto her elbows, Janet watched as he pushed the head of his cock against her pussy lips that began to stretch around his cock.

Darren withdrew and looked at his cock glistened with a coating her pussy juices before he thrust forward and sunk a few more inches into her body gradually working all of his cock inside of her.

Darren found his rhythm, wrapped his hands around Janet's waist, and began thrusting into her pussy she could hear the sound of his swinging balls slapping against her wet skin.

"It's time to fuck you from behind slut," Darren demanded.

Janet quick got in position on all fours with her ass in the air. Darren slid in behind her, reached down and guided his unprotected cock towards her pussy.

Darren slowly fucked Janet from behind gradually working all of his cock inside of her.

Darren lifted his hand and brought it down against Janet's pale ass. "God, you're so tight when was last time Doug fucked you."

"Fuck me please don't stop," Janet screamed with ecstasy.

Janet on her hands and knees, her tits hung from her body, swaying with each of Darren's thrusts.

Darren wetting a finger with his mouth, he placed it against her tight asshole and pushed into her. "Fuck", she moaned as she was approaching an orgasm.

Janet's body began to quiver as she turned back opened her eyes looking into Darren's and screamed, "I'M CUMMING."

Darren looked down and could see her swollen lips clenching around his cock as she came. He withdrew his finger from her ass but kept sliding in and out.

"You're fucking hot bitch on heat," Darren exclaimed. "I'm very getting close."

"Fuck me," Janet said pushing back against him harder. Darren's cock was effortlessly slid out of her dripping pussy and plunging back into her. His pace continued to quicken he was close.

Janet turned around again to look at Darren and pleaded again, "Please pull out? You can finish wherever you want but just not in me."

Darren is mind agree this time to Janet's plea.

Finally, he pulled out to spray her back but Janet had other ideas she quickly spun in front him engulfing his cock in her mouth.

"Fuck yes" Darren shouted.

Darren emptied his balls into Janet's mouth. With each jet of cum, his balls tightened and her throat swallowed as quickly as she could to keep pace. She carried milking the large cock only releasing when she was confident that his balls were fully drained.