The Life of a CEO's Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're my little married cock sucking slut, "Darren growled.

Darren stood aside the bed, his large cock swinging between his legs he pulled her legs apart and pushed two thick fingers into her loosened pussy for a taste.

Slowly Darren closed her legs back together before slapping her ass with a large smack.

Then, almost abruptly, he grabbed her panties from the floor and walked out of the bedroom.

Janet watched his every move as he walked out finishing his glass of whiskey and put his cloths back on as he went.

"When are we going do this again, this can't be a one off," Janet looked at Darren pleadingly.

Darren stared at Janet "well first off you weren't that great, a bit inexperienced for my liking."

"Second wouldn't let me cum inside you, oh and I like loads of kinky shit, do I make myself clear?"

"Please I will get birth control arranged tomorrow urgently, so next you can cum where you want no problem in ass whatever and I will do whatever you want just please say there will be a next time?" Janet was pleading this time.

"If I want another fuck I will be in touch, but don't bank on it I have so many other kinky sluts begging me to fuck them any time I want," Darren explained forcefully.

Janet a small tear well up in her eyes as Darren turned and left.

5 minutes later she heard the front door go as Darren left, Janet fell back onto the bed and fell into a contended sleep mixed with emotions.

Darren open the door of his Rolls Royce still parked outside the house he had been inside the house for almost an hour.

"Are we already to go sir?" Darren's driver asked.

"Yes all done Isaac, you were right as well she was wearing black panties," Darren informed Isaac.

"Yes, Yes, I knew it and where is my prize boss?"

"Okay Isaac here is her panties plus the usual £20 bet," Darren passed over the panties screwed up in a ball.

Isaac bought the panties to his noise had took in the sweet smell of Janet's pussy.

"When will I be able to fuck her boss do you think?" Isaac quizzed.

"All in good time Isaac maybe 3-4 months let see how it goes."

Isaac was not only Darren's driver but he was also his protector come body guard. He was around mid-fifties; he was a bit over weight with his stomach over hanging his trouser belt, he was dark black with a fully shaved head to mask any emerging grey hairs. He had that mean instant look that could say a thousand words to any potential aggressor.

In Darren's work and play things from time to time got nasty, it could be a jealous husband or a business partner aggrieved by money issues. Darren could always rely on Isaac.

Darren had put an advert in local job centre for ex-convict that had fallen on hard times to be a driver to a wealthy man.

Isaac had just got out of prison after 3 years for beating up a man he found fucking his now ex-wife at their marital home. While inside there were many ways to stay out of trouble, one was to give money the other was to give head. Isaac had come used to giving and receiving blow jobs it was the only way to survive in a tough prison.

The result of is time inside he gained the taste for cock or pussy he now didn't care which. However he had a particular liking to a married white man's ass. He loved for them to suck his cock clean with his fingers stuck up their ass just after he had fucked their wife senseless. As he smelt Janet's pussy juice covered panties again he wondered what her husband looked like.

To be continued