All Comments on 'The Life of Michael Preston Ch. 03'

by ChaseQ

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Getting Better with each chapter!

I was waiting for the whole thing, but I have got to tell you---I really like this story. I am not sure about Micheal and Victoria getting together, but write it as you see fit. So far you have done great. JimDinMN

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love the twist!

I just love the murder plot.

That little minx is only interested in money, sooner or later I recon she would have been greedy enough to be drawn into her lovers plot.I hope Mike stiches her right up...then ditchs her with out a dime. Do get those fingers tapping!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
this is a good story, wife has to go

eight mos. of an affair with a man that want the hubby dead.wife didn't break it off and till fucking her lover in hubby bed.the morning paper telling about wife and lover attemp to kill the hubby is enough to call the marriage off.victoria and christina are a good match.she only fuck hubby for the checks and that not a marriage.move on and try one or both of the ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice Work Author - Consequentially Very Good

Looks like another "H" this time in the respect yourself consequence column.

While she finally voted to keep him alive, she has been at it for 8 long months while denying him for her crazed up lover.

Doesn't sound like a foundation for repair or credibility!

Nice work so far author - with Regard

SalamisSalamisover 18 years ago
I'm hooked

You hooked me with the murder plot. I'm anxiously waiting to see the next turn this story takes. It's hard for me to imagine him ever trusting his wife again. The fact that she did nothing to warn her husband of a plot to kill him eliminates her in my book. But I'm more interested in seeing where you take this story.

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Wow, great story so far

I must say this is shaping up into a really great story so far. I still get the feeling that sooner or later the wife would have given into the plot to kill Mike.

It's a good thing that Victoria's kids are from her first husband. First Mike and Christie and now Mike and Victoria. Not sure if being with Victoria would work out though. Their time together seem like a somewhat healing experience for the both of them given their situation away. Then again seeing as they have somewhat similar childhoods and been in the same situation that might cause them to become closer. Though if that happens I see Christie being hurt but at least that relationship did get that far and she knows there is something going on that he doesn't want her caught up in.

Looking forward to what happens next though I really hope he doesn't give Kim a second chance. Not after the long time she's been seeing Vic. Knowing that he was talking about killing Mike or had talked about it she brought him home where it was possible that Mike could have gone home(she didn't know if he could have come home earlier or not) and been killed. She put him in some serious danger here. I hope that's a factor when all is said in done even if he still feel something for her.

Bring on chapter 4.

studyingstudyingover 18 years ago
suggested twist

It turns out Victoria was not really Vic's wife. The PI planted her there in the apartment he controlled so that he could videotape the two victims having sex. What will he do with that information? Blackmail? Something else?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Whew!

You're really delivering the goods on this series! Keep it up!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
WOW

Wow what a great story with a twist. the wifes cheating dose not erase the fact the husband cheated also but this killing hubby for money wow. can't wait for the next chapter

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Is there going to be a chapter 4?

Just wondering if there was going to be a chapter 4?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
AWESOME!!!

I can't wait for more! Hurry please! Lea

flirtyangelflirtyangelover 18 years ago
Need Chapter 4!!

Where is chapter four?? This is great! I am hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Where is the ending.

There should be more telling us what happened. Did Mike devorcehis wife? Did he later hook up with Victoria?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excreted by a senile fag !

Just 1* for this garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous