The Life of Peggy Larson

Story Info
A woman looks back over her extraordinary sexlife.
14.5k words
4.49
14.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyrat
fannyrat
876 Followers

My name is Peggy Larson, I am now an old lady and I have a story to tell.

One week recently, I had my great-granddaughter staying with me, I was obviously very protective of her. During her stay with me I was disappointed by her behaviour and attitude, especially when it came to how she was acting around the boys of the neighbourhood. It was when I tried to give her the benefit of my experience and tried to warn her of the dangers of becoming 'too familiar' with the local boys and lectured my granddaughter about her sexuality, that she said,

"Oh Gran, you don't know the first thing about it, you come from an age where no-one ever 'did it' and the only man you ever had was granddad."

After she had gone I sat and reminisced about my life,

"So I am an old woman who did nothing and knows nothing huh."

It was the 1950's and we lived in Backwoods Hicksville, a community made up of several farms and homesteads in the south. I was a simple backwoods girl from a remote farming community and I had fallen for a young boy who lived on a run-down farm miles from anywhere. We had attended the one room school house together and were probably destined to marry due to lack of other choices. Billy's family was once thriving on their smallholding but when his Ma died bringing my future husband into the world, it meant that his Pa had had to raise him and his two elder brothers on his own. His Pa had done a mighty fine job with the three boys having to be both mother and father, whilst pretty much detached from mainstream life.

Cutting a long family history lecture short, Billy and I decided to marry and there was never even the slightest suggestion that I could, or would, have any other choice but to join his family and become the woman of the house.

On turning eighteen, we were married one morning by the pastor in the small town and a very small reception was held in the village hall, before it was time to leave the bosom of my family and become part of his.

The day was wonderful and I quickly set about getting myself settled in to my new life.

It was only hours into my married life, that the world as I assumed it to be, changed.

Pa had taken Billy out into the barn and shocked him to the core.

"Now listen here boy, Pa started, it aint fair that you get to have a woman all to yourself whilst me, Kyle and Jake aint got no-one."

Billy was a meek and mild mannered boy and was terrified of his Pa, he just muttered,

"No Pa." in response.

"So seeing as I bring you up an all and all the things I have done for you, it's only fair that I get first go with the bitch ok?"

That was bad enough but Pa continued,

"When Kyle and Jake have had their share too, then you and missy can do whatever you want, after all boy, its share and share alike, it would be unfair for them to have to go without."

Again, I won't go into great detail of the conversation and terrible moments between me and my husband, as he explained to me how his Pa and his brothers had a right to a fair share of me. Suffice it to say, Billy had no option but to submit to his Pa's decisions and to wait until last for his new bride.

Naively I assumed I would be safe at least until bedtime, a delusion very quickly destroyed. I was stunned by the awful realisation that Pa was not going to wait a minute longer than he had to.

I had expected a wedding night to remember and here I was only hours from the reception, still only just into the afternoon of my wedding day and I was about to be defiled. Pa stood at his bedroom door, looking at me, expecting a reaction from me, and becoming a little impatient with me. He must have seen this as the most natural thing in the world and was becoming irritated at my hesitation and reluctance.

Billy stared at me, his face full of despair and dejection. He nodded for me to go ahead and in the ten or so steps it took me to cross the room to Pa and his bedroom door, my whole life came crashing down.

Taking my hand, Pa opened the door and pulled me into the room. I glanced back over my shoulder at Billy and saw that he could no longer watch and was looking at the floor.

"Now then Peggy, Pa said, just relax and me and the boys can take what we're entitled to." as he closed the door between me and my husband.

I was ordered to take off the pretty dress that my Ma had saved up to buy for my special day and hesitated at my new white cotton underwear.

"Let's get this stuff off," said Pa none too sympathetically.

Pa roughly turned me around so I had my back to him and roughly snapped open the clasps to my bra. As I instinctively wrapped my arms around my chest to stop the bra falling from my small breasts, Pa wasted no time in impatiently and roughly, yanking down my panties.

In a daze and without realising it, I stepped out of them.

I was just eighteen years old, stood at five foot 1inch and weighed around 100lbs. I was still a very fresh-faced young girl with light red hair, which was wavy, shoulder length and framed my face. My eyes were green like a lot of girls with my colouring and I sported the almost obligatory freckles on my youthful cheeks.

For weeks prior to my wedding, I had trembled at the thought of undressing in front of Billy. The thought had at once been frightening, yet also made me feel strange between my legs and made me feel naughty and warm inside.

Pa gripped my hips and forcefully turned me to face him and slapped my hands down from my breasts. I experienced the shame and embarrassment of standing naked in front of the first man ever - and it was my father-in-law.

"Oh Peggy, I'm gonna enjoy this," Pa sneered, as he leered at my pert uplifted breasts, the areola pale and barely discernible from the rest of my little breasts. The slightly deeper pink nipples were hard and erect with the shock of my exposure. Pa walked me back to the bed and suddenly pushed me. I fell back and my legs parted with the motion, my wispy little bush that would never fully grow, was bared to him.

Pa undressed in mere seconds and my first ever sight of a man's penis shocked me. It was absolutely huge (It was only a good size I would later realise but as my first ever sight of an erect penis, it did in fact look enormous). He made me shuffle further onto the bed then climbed between my knees.

"Now there Peg, don't be scared, it's only right that I had first go."

My father-in-law surprised me when he didn't lie on top of me but settled himself further down the bed. Lying between my spread knees, Pa lowered his head towards the junction of my open legs.

I had no idea what he was doing.

Pa could not believe the sight that greeted him when he parted the sparsely haired, puffy and naturally swelling lips and eased open my tiny labia.

"Oh Jesus Christ - oh fuck - oh my God," he gasped as he took in the sight of my pink, perfectly pristine and intact hymen (Pa had assumed that his boy had been 'sticking it to the bitch' and had no idea that all we had enjoyed so far, had been shy, tentative and childish kisses).

When he realised that not only was I a virgin but that I was still intact, any conscience Pa may have had over not allowing his son to take his wife first, was destroyed instantly.

'He was gonna break the bitch in'.

I lay back propped upon my elbows, gazing in a stunned haze down my prone and naked body. Pa looked up from between my spread legs, past my jutting small breasts, into my horrified, shocked and furiously blushing face.

I wanted to lay back and close my eyes to block out the traumatic things happening to me but Pa made me sit up and told me to watch. Completely transfixed like I was hypnotised, I looked at my pert hard nipples and my perfectly flat stomach, leading down to the raised swell of my wispy covered slit between my parted legs.

Pa deliberately forced eye contact with me, smirked lustfully, then did what my inexperienced mind least expected him to do, he leant forward and kissed me lightly, right on my virgin sex.

I jolted more from an unexpected shock rather than sexual arousal, as Pa continued to kiss me there. Showing surprising gentleness, he slowly licked at me like my cat licked at milk, he even gently sucked on the little lips that girls have at the opening to their 'thing'. The biggest physical jolt that I received, was when he licked a little hard bit, right at the top of my vagina, it felt like when I had got a big static electric shock once. He licked my sex for what seemed like forever, not just to make sure that I was ready for him but mainly because he simply could not get enough of kissing and licking my pristine hymen.

I was unaware that down below I was instinctively flowering open for him and that the incredible wetness that I felt between my legs, was actually coming from me and not just saliva that Pa was slobbering.

At this point, had I not been a virgin, I felt sure that Pa would've already screwed me by now. As an innocent new bride I was unaware of how much my 'lover' was aroused by the fact that I was still pure. Pa wanted to delay and to preserve the moment and savour my unsoiled pussy for as long as possible. However the fateful moment could not be put off forever and shuffling himself up over my body, he took himself in hand and placed his big, rampant, turgid cock at the entrance to my little slit. He hooked his arms under my armpits and lay on top of me in the age-old missionary position,

"Ready Peggy?" he asked me and what still amazes me to this day, I bit my lip and nodded my head.

I was frightened by the size of what he was going to force into me and scared of how much it would hurt and what damage it may do to my little pussy.

The first cock to ever enter me, did so with a sharp sting of pain. Pa stopped and waited for me to relax and gather myself before pushing further. I could feel my little pussy stretching, not just at the entrance but along the sheath that was my inner vagina. My whole body, right up to my tummy, seemed to be forced apart to accommodate his invading manhood.

As my Father-in-law helped himself to my 'once in a lifetime' moment, my husband sat in the room and listened to the 'oohs', 'ahhs' and groans of lovemaking and the rhythmical squeak of a marriage bed. Billy listened to the unmistakable sounds of his father taking his wife's virginity.

After the initial shock of being spread naked before my father-in-law and of the first cock taking me, I began to find the steady thrusting of the big dick inside me, to be quite pleasant. I had just been shocked by the first strange but pleasant stirrings deep inside me (the beginnings of an orgasm of which I was totally ignorant,) when Pa began to grunt and stiffen. Once again he began to swear and blaspheme whilst gasping and shaking, then with an almighty thrust deep inside me, he held himself still. I could actually feel his cock jerking and spasming inside me as he filled me and as the tender soft flesh of my virgin pussy was blasted with its first ever jets of semen.

He slowly fell from me, unconcerned as to my thoughts or feelings. We lay together for quite a while, all the time I had no idea what to say or do. I felt for the first time, the disgusting mess of cum running from my little cunny.

"There's a bowl and a cloth over by the window, Pa told me. Get yourself over there and clean up ya cooch, cos I aim to fuck ya agen afore those two horny fuckers out there tear ya pussy up."

As I stood in full view of Pa wiping myself between my legs, I noticed that amongst the huge river of white stuff running from my ravished hole was quite a lot of blood. I was shocked and held the smeared cloth towards Pa in fright of what was happening to me.

"Don't worry yourself over a bit of blood girl, it's only ya cunt getting broke in, he laughed non too sympathetically, now get back over here, cos I got some more fuckin to do," he leered

When Pa forced my legs apart again and lay on me, thrusting his eager and excited cock into me, the fucking I received was crude and brutish.

And it made me have my very first orgasm.

Those strange and unknown feelings had begun to stir in me again, yet this time Pa took longer to fill me with his cum, so the stirrings built and built. Not sure what to expect, I was amazed and yet frightened by the new and never before experienced feelings and their intensity deep within me. The feelings, the pressure and the wonderful sensations both around my tight entrance and inside me, increased to the point that I was actually frightened by the unknown about to happen.

"What was going to happen? Surely these feelings couldn't keep building without some final terrible experience or damage to my insides?"

When the dam burst, the throbbing and contracting inside the newly defiled virgin pussy, reached a crescendo. The most incredibly intense pleasure engulfed me between my legs, a pleasure so shockingly stunning it was almost unbearable. The most unbelievable and unexpected sensations tore through me and through my vagina which was now involuntarily gripping and milking Pa's cock. I had never expected 'doing it' would be like this and as I bucked and thrashed beneath my father-in-law I cried out (again involuntarily) in total ecstasy.

I never discussed it with my husband but he had to listen to his new bride cumming on his father's cock. As Billy listened to the incredible sounds of his wife's first fucking, I screamed out loud. As first my hymen was ripped from me, then with that first stunning climax, my innocence, my naivety and my purity were torn from my ignorant, simple and sheltered life.

Pa pounded me into the bed, struggling to cum so soon after the first time. Eventually he stiffened and groaned as his semen began its journey from his balls to my pussy. Gripping me under my shoulders and lunging deep into me, he swore and cussed me crudely, as he experienced the wonderful feeling of his cum shooting from his hard cock into my tight wet depths.

We emerged from the bedroom to see three faces looking at us, one crestfallen and miserable and two full of leering lust and animal desire. In my still shy and backwoods naivety, I found the others looking at me knowing what I had just done, to be utterly and completely embarrassing and shameful.

I was naked under a thin robe.

I began to walk towards Billy, I wanted and needed comfort and consolation and I needed to know that Billy didn't hate me, that he understood and still loved me. I didn't even have chance to get as far as my new husband, before Kyle and Jake moved in on me.

They almost fought over me like dogs, until Pa reminded them that the eldest had next go after him, at which point I was unceremoniously dragged by Kyle towards the bedroom he shared with Jake.

At Pa's advice, I hadn't even bothered to dress. I surprised myself that I put up no fight. I was miles from anywhere in a shack with four men and as they had explained, it was only fair to share me.

What good would fighting do?

Kyle was big, he was brutish, he was uncaring and he rutted me like a pig. When he had dumped his pent up cum inside me, he was literally dragged from me by Jake, who cared nothing for cleaning his brothers 'shit' from me before he raped me (I use the word for this one time, as I was used like a rape victim,) rutting, grunting and in no time adding to the huge amount of semen I had inside me.

Twice more that afternoon and evening, Pa decreed that they had a right to fuck me. When later that night, as Billy and I went to bed together for the first time, what should have been my sweet virgin pussy was a battered and ravaged mess. It was then we should have both been shy and nervous, tentatively exploring each other but it was an exhausted bride that consummated her marriage in her ravaged vagina.

I am sure that Billy had practised this night in his head for months and that he wanted to make love to me tenderly but after all that had happened, Billy simply pushed my legs open and mounted me. He was shy, inexperienced and fumbling, all the things that I had wanted to be, as we shared our wedding night taking each others virginity. Instead I lay exhausted and Billy fucked me for the first time, quickly adding his cum to that of his father and brothers in my sloppy vagina.

As the days passed and throughout this ordeal, you may be surprised to learn that Billy and I were still in love and still wanted each other, it was just strange circumstance that decreed otherwise. The worst aspect of this situation was that Pa reserved the right to sleep with me. Therefore any time my husband and I wanted to spend alone had to be done in the daytime, as I slept exclusively in Pa's bed. It was here that I learned how to make love, I was schooled in giving pleasure with my mouth, of both giving and receiving oral pleasure. Pa taught me how to suck his cock and I experienced the taste of semen for the first time when he exploded into my mouth.

In the days to come, the brothers would take turns with me in the barn. When this happened, I had even stopped the shy embarrassed covering of myself. After one of the brothers had had me and I knew the torment was not yet over, I simply sat on the barn floor with my back against a hay bale, my feet flat to the floor my knees up and parted wide. My leaking pussy, slowly discharging the latest load of semen from between my swollen and red raw little lips, was openly on view, unhidden and available to the brother whoever recovered first.

Whether through any feelings or concern (or just wanting to get rid of competition,) Pa decided, after violent protests from Billy, to relent and said that Kyle and Jake would only be allowed between my legs once a week.

This situation went on for a little while but mercifully it wasn't long before Pa put a stop to the brothers right to my body altogether. Any idea that Pa had experienced pangs of conscience were simply not true, Pa didn't stop them due to any sentiment or feelings for Billy, he stopped them because he was becoming more and more possessive of me. He stopped the brothers fucking me for himself, he knew he couldn't have me exclusively as Billy was my husband but he meant to take out all the opposition he could for his 'Little Peg'.

As time progressed, when Pa took me to 'our' bed he was becoming more and more tender and attentive like he would have been with a wife. I was made to spend what seemed like an eternity kissing him (perversely I found this to be an almost unbearable betrayal of Billy,) before he made love to me. He would work himself down my young body, gently kissing and sucking on my young, hard, uplifted breasts and my hard rosebud pink nipples. He would spend ages with his head between my legs licking, and caressing my tiny hole, before demanding that I 'return the favour'.

Pa would always grab my hair and aggressively force my head down towards his groin. He didn't have to do this, as I knew I had no choice but it seemed to excite him more, as he 'forced me' to pleasure his cock in the way that he had taught me.

"Suck it good girl," he would say in a harsh and aggressive manner, again unnecessary but arousing (for him).

I was taught to hold Pa's big cock in my hand and not just suck the head but lick his balls and run my tongue up along it's length, always looking Pa in the eyes as he liked me to, I would pleasure his rigid dick as best as I knew how.

When Pa fucked me I always came. He had stopped just using me, as he now saw me cumming on his cock as a badge of honour, it made things intimate. To Pa's great excitement, this shamed Billy, who he knew could hear and in his warped and twisted logic, Pa thought that the more he pleasured me sexually, then the more likely it was that I should abandon Billy and become Pa's woman exclusively.

Although Billy and I made time for each other, his father was taking more and more control of me. When he took me to bed, he now wanted me to say things to him. These were not just dirty and shameful things, those I dealt with but Pa wanted me to be affectionate towards him as well.

fannyrat
fannyrat
876 Followers