The Life of Peggy Larson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pa would demand,

"Say those things Peg, say em, even if you don't mean em, SAY EM."

So I would blush as he used me, as I told him that I 'loved his big cock in my tiny slut pussy'. When I sucked his cock, I told him how wonderful his 'huge' cock was and how it belonged in my mouth and in my cunny. I didn't want to say the things he demanded, simply because they were not true, I wasn't in 'love with him' as he demanded I say, I didn't want him to 'fuck me forever' and I certainly was not the sort of girl that I was made to call myself, I was not 'a whore, a slut or a filthy bitch who only lived for his cock'.

During this time, whenever I got the chance to go with Billy, I deliberately left behind the sexual knowledge and know-how I had learned. I desperately wanted to be a shy, naïve, innocent and inexperienced wife for Billy and not to shame him, or make him feel inferior because he was still a boy and I was a dirty slut.

Pa's jealousy grew, he even became jealous of my own husband having me. On days when Pa came home and got the idea that Billy and I had been together, his anger and displeasure were obvious and I would always be used harshly in bed on those days.

With this in mind, Pa started to give Billy chores to do at the very time he knew my husband and I wanted time together. He knew Billy would make love to me in this time and Pa started to jealously work to keep us apart.

My father-in-law wanted to goad and manipulate Billy into a situation where Pa could justify taking complete ownership of me (he was virtually there anyway). At night as Billy and his brothers sat in the lamp light, mending, reading, and whittling etc. they would all listen to the rhythmic squeak of the bed. Pa always used me when he knew that Billy could hear and when he knew the brothers could hear too. This was designed to humiliate and goad Billy, as not only had he to endure the torment of listening to his father fucking me but he also had to suffer his brothers smirking and tormenting him about what Pa was doing to his wife. Pa also went to great lengths to make sure that I always came. It was a perverse pleasure for him to know that my husband could hear our groans of love making and the cries of orgasm from us both.

This was destroying us.

On a day when Pa, Kyle and Jake were all off working at the outermost extremity of their land, Billy filled up the old pick-up truck with gas and took the two spare cans kept in the barn. I ran around the shack gathering our meagre possessions and on a wonderful spring morning, Billy and Peggy Larson ran away to join the real world.

For a few days we travelled the roads. We hadn't gone very far, as the old pick-up was incapable of more than twenty miles per hour but in those first days, Billy and I fell even more in love. They were idyllic days cruising the quiet lanes and minor roads that were the norm in those days. After a few days the gas, the food and the money was fast running out and we were not even close to being far enough away from Pa to stop and find work.

We decided that at the next truck-stop or diner or roadside gas station we came across, that we would steal from the store.

It was a disaster.

Even though the guy working the pumps and store was only young like us, he had more awareness than the naïve would-be Bonnie and Clyde. He caught us so easily.

In our naivety, I had never even considered that he might pull a gun but when he did and threatened to call the sheriff, I nearly peed in my pants in fright. The existence of prison farms in that area was well known to us and the thought of being locked up in one and then returned to Pa horrified me.

"Please don't call the Sheriff," I pleaded in the best 'poor little girl' voice I could muster.

"I, I, I, gotta he stammered. It ain't my store and the stuff you done stole ain't mine, so I gotta call him."

I turned to Billy and with a pleading, sorrowful and apologetic look, I told him to leave the store and wait for me by the car.

"What's your name boy?" I asked the storekeeper.

"Walter." He stammered.

"Well Walter, what would it take for you to put down the gun and let me walk away from here?" I asked, toying with the buttons of my blouse.

Country hick he might have been but he was as quick on the uptake as anyone else would have been.

"You mean.........?" He said shakily and nodded in the direction of my breasts.

"Do you want to see them? If you don't call the Sheriff you can you know," I purred.

This wasn't the 50's America portrayed in countless 'High School' movies. This was Bible belt and not the America portrayed in movies of casual-sex and high school kids in their drive-in movies. For a boy such as him, getting to see a girl's breasts would be a huge thing, he was probably a virgin himself. Whether he was a virgin or not became irrelevant, as he again proved himself to not be completely stupid.

"If I can put it in ya, I won't call the sheriff." He stated to a shocked and bewildered would-be-thief.

I had had the crude humping of my two brothers-in-law and the more skilful, experienced, love making of an older man, yet somehow that all seemed so different, when I allowed a complete stranger to have me, for the price of some gas and food.

For the first time, this was my choice.

I had thought myself so clever and that even though he had the gun, I assumed that my womanly charms gave me the position of power. How wrong.

I looked at the floor and slowly nodded my head -- my acceptance of the deal.

Events happened so fast, that I later used it as an excuse to myself for letting it happen. He approached me and spun me around to face away from him. He pushed my upper body down onto the counter and raised my skirt, flipping it up around my waist. Walter pulled down my cotton panties and kicked my ankles open, the store worker then ran his hands all over my ass cheeks, as he prepared to use me. He alternated between caressing my cheeks and opening me to gaze at my (his first?) pussy, my swelling outer lips opening to reveal the tiny pink lips inside. My small labia curled slightly and seemed to want to wrap themselves around each other. He eased my pussy open, peeling the glistening lips apart and saw my tight pink flesh, closed together which seemed to form a wall into my depths.

In the blur of what was happening I had not realised that Walter had already eased his cock from his overall's and was holding his rapidly swelling, thickening and lengthening dick in his hand. So when I felt the familiar feeling of a turgid, swollen helmet of a cock nudging itself into the opening of my womanhood, I jolted more with surprise than shock.

Walter the gas station attendant pushed and forced his big cock slowly into me, opening me, stretching me, and making me cry out as I felt his dick pushing my inner walls apart.

As the boy slowly and deliberately fucked the failed thief, he marvelled in watching himself enter and exit me. He marvelled at how my little lips seemed to grip him and stretch along his length as he pulled from me and how the tight ring of my vagina seemed to wrap itself around his cock when he reached the point of almost coming out of me altogether.

Holding me by the hips and pulling me back onto him as he thrust forward, I am ashamed to say Walter fucked me towards orgasm. He began to gasp as the semen surge came upon him suddenly and when he began to cum inside me, I shamefully came with him. I groaned and cried as his cock simply bullied my little pussy into an unwanted, yet wonderfully satisfying orgasm.

When I left the gas station with enough gas and food for a couple of days at least, I convinced Billy that I had talked Walter out of calling the sheriff and nothing else had happened in there.

Billy being this naïve and gullible boy, together with me realising how out of my depth I had been with a simple store keeper, (let alone all the smart operators that must be out there,) made me realise how ill prepared for the real world we were. Billy and I were almost children in the big bad world but if we were to survive and keep our love and marriage intact, then some tough and distasteful decisions would have to be made. Both of us were naïve but what had happened to me with Pa and the brothers, had made me grow up that little bit quicker. The realisation and acceptance of what would be demanded of me to preserve our wonderful life together, free of Billy's abusive family, was a terrible moment in my fledgling adulthood.

As Billy and I made our way across country we did so diner by diner, gas station by gas station and store by store. These were all remote, road-side type of stops and we never saw anywhere that was bigger than a small 'hick' town.

Each time we stopped in one of those places, our need for gas, food and other provisions was an ever present concern. It was in one of those situations, in an almost deserted diner, that the need for money became critical and I made the distasteful decision that I knew had to be made,

I became a whore.

We sat in the diner sharing a meagre portion of food, with just enough in our pot for a tank of gas. I knew that the owner was staring at me from behind the counter and I had tried to avoid his lustful gaze for the whole time that we had been there.

I knew what he wanted.

I made the terrible decision.

"Just wait here Billy, I am going to go to the restroom to do all my 'woman stuff', so I might be a while."

Walking past the counter I paused and gave the man a look which needed no words. I saw him actually swallow nervously as the realisation hit him....

The bitch was going to 'come across'.

Around the back we hastily agreed 'the deal'. I stood motionless and frightened, scared like a rabbit in headlights, as a man I had never met until just a few minutes ago, reached for me and began to unbutton my dress. I froze in shame as he reached into my dress and found my small breasts, pushing back the material that covered my modesty, he exposed my youthful solid breasts and gently pinched on my light pink nipples.

He slobbered on my titties like a hog at the trough.

It was behind that diner, that for the first ever time I found myself in a position which would become depressingly familiar in the weeks to come. I was against a wall in the open air, amongst the sound of birds, of a lone passing car and of men sat on the front porch talking only yards from me. My feet were spread and my panties crumpled around one ankle. I groaned and gasped in shameful pleasure, as an old, dirty, unshaven country hick, without any hesitation (he had assumed my wetness to accept him and he was not wrong) rammed his big hard dick up into my reluctant but accepting vagina.

He humped me in the simplest and most basic way, he just wanted to shoot into me and that he did. It was over before it had really begun.

For this first ever time (later my cynicism and acceptance of my lot, would rid me of such modesty,) I waited for him to leave before I stood and spread my legs apart and watched as huge dollops of semen fell from my violated sex -- I didn't want him to see that.

A few minutes of unpleasantness and Billy and I were solvent again!

Billy knew nothing, his child like naivety never thought to ask why we were always able to pay at every stop.

So in gas stations, truck-stops and diners across the country I would sell my young body to these awful men. I learned my 'trade' quickly, I would catch the eye of the lustful horny men who were eyeing up the young girl in the booth and put into practice the subtle look, suggestive movements and almost imperceptible gestures and mannerisms, which would let them know that I was available. In case they thought I was just a good time girl and they could have me for free, I learned how to play with a dollar bill in the space between my opened dress and between my breasts, while catching their eyes letting them know the score.

These guys were horny and not looking to make love to me, so therefore it was incredibly easy to pretend to Billy my need for the bathroom, to go out back, pull down my panties, take the complete stranger in my pussy, take his ejaculation inside me and be back in the booth with my poor ignorant husband, in a short space of time. This was all done so quickly that my husband had no idea that I had just bought our gas and food for the next couple of days.

The most extreme experience I encountered as I sold myself for our freedom, came on day behind a roadside bar. I had made eye contact with a man stood at the bar with his buddies and had conducted the silent and wordless, yet perfectly mutually understood agreement. On leaving the bar room, I found myself against the back wall, when the man's three friends rounded the corner.

"Any discount for bulk purchase?" laughed one of the men.

They queued for me.

The first man lifted my dress, grabbed my panties and yanked them to my ankles. After I stepped out of my cotton panties, he grabbed first one leg then the other and lifted me, pinning me back against the wall at the same time. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist as he lined up his rock hard cock with my little pink hole. I felt my silky lips wrap themselves around the head of his dick, as the angry bulbous crown nestled between my gaping labia, then slowly pushed into me. He sighed with an almost animalistic groan as his long length slid beautifully into me and only stopped when his heavy pubic growth mingled with my sparse fluffy red pubes.

They all watched.

I had never been watched before and I felt the eyes burning into my wet and eager pussy, its pale pink lips stretched around their buddy's cock. I was subjected to a range of derogatory comments as they commentated on what each one was doing to me, as they watched each other put their cocks into me and as they urged each other on and encouraged each other to,

"Fuck the whore good, stick it to that dirty cunt good and proper, give the filthy slut what she's beggin for".

I was so stunned by my feelings, it wasn't just the constant pleasure of a cock sliding into me, it was the crazy arousal I felt in the situation. As the men shuffled their positions to be better able to watch the current guy's cock fucking my pussy, I looked into their eyes, as those eyes in turn were fixed on what was happening between my legs. Knowing what they could see, I was electrified by me watching them watching me.

The strange and new feelings I had were sexual in their nature but the stunning effect of the new experience, was to create a breathless sensation and an atmosphere of such intense inner shock, that it seemed to go so much further than being a bit horny or a bit turned on. It was something I had not experienced before and I could not identify what that stunning sensation actually was.

I made no attempt whatsoever to conceal the fact I was cumming on each and every cock they shoved into me.

I took four loads of semen one after the other in my shameless pussy, before cleaning myself the best I could and returning to my poor naive yet wonderful husband. Billy was being kept distracted at the pool table by the aged owner of the bar and was protected from reality, by his wonderfully naïve persona.

The worst time of my life came when Billy 'sussed' the situation. I had tolerated all the exploitation and had sacrificed myself for a continued life with Billy but my husband's understandable reaction to what I had consciously and cynically been doing, hurt me deeply.

"Look Billy I know it's a terrible thing to do but the only alternative is to become out-and-out vagrants and be arrested and don't forget we stole your Pa's car and crossed state lines, we would be in deep trouble Billy." I argued.

To cut a long story short, as reluctant as any man could be, Billy agreed to carry on as we were. I constantly lied to him, I only ever told him that I had been with a man once - for very seven or eight times I actually was. Billy thought that payment from one man got us a by for a whole week, whereas in reality it was only for one day. If we needed stuff for seven days, then that's how many men I needed to entice.

I became aware of how men's body language never changed and I learned how to play up to it. I discarded my bra and undid my dress a couple more buttons. I knew what I was doing and for some of the older men to get the idea that a young girl could be there for the taking, was too exciting and too tempting to pass up.

My time as a road trip whore came to a sudden stop one day. It was the fall and therefore harvest time. We came across an entrance to a farm advertising for casual help and went in. Again cutting a long story short, Billy was taken on to work the fields and me to cook and clean the house. We had our own room, which had a window that looked out and across the area that was to be harvested.

Farmer McCabe was about fifty and I knew within five minutes of being in his company, that I was probably going to have to fuck him to keep our jobs. After all that had happened to me, my initial reaction was to finally rebel against this constant sexual exploitation and I wanted to refuse him the use of me. The situation and the jobs however, would be for about two months, during which time we could save our wages, spend nothing as we were fed as part of our deal and build up a nest egg to see us through the winter.

So it came to pass, that one afternoon I was in our room tidying up when there was a knock at the door. Sure enough the farmer was reconsidering our position and 'might have to let Billy and me go'.

"I am really sorry about this, Billy is a good worker and you certainly keep a good house but it is either you or Sammy Roberts who has been here a good time" (little did I know that Sammy had given notice and was leaving anyway).

Then it came.

"If you can think of any reason that I can take into account in deciding, then please let me know."

It was a cold, calculated and cynical attempt to see if I could be manipulated and used. I didn't let myself get too upset or disappointed that once again I would have to pay with my body. Hard luck stories don't butter beans as they say. It was a simple fact, hateful and degrading or not, things are as they are, deal with them.

As I hesitated, I emboldened him with my lack of reaction or resistance. With a nervous and fragile confidence he reached for me and cupped my small breast. He was simply testing the water, unsure of my reaction (he had no idea of the life I had been forced to live recently and simply assumed me to be the young fresh bride that I had portrayed.) he was to have a shocking and unexpected surprise when his 'fishing trip' was to prove worthwhile.

I realised, that if I came across quickly or without hesitation I would lose what little bargaining power that I had -- after all this man wanted me. If I came across as a hard bitten whore, then he would feel that he wasn't getting as much value from the situation as he thought (i.e. a shy timid little newly wed). I needed him to feel he was getting something special, so I gave him what was necessary to keep him on the hook. I acted shy, embarrassed and reluctant. I was coquettish and pleaded with him,

"Please don't make me do this, please, only my husband has ever done it to me before." I muttered pathetically like a frightened little girl.

It turned him on even more than he already was. He had gone on a 'fishing trip' just to see how his luck was and to see if he could get away with it, never expecting it to actually work. At the moment of realisation, that I was weak and vulnerable and that he was in a dream situation, Farmer McCabe actually looked stunned. He had a pretty young girl at a disadvantage and it was like a wet dream fantasy, he drove home his advantage.