The Life of Peggy Larson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was experienced enough by now, to recognise the disbelieving look of shock and excitement in his face. This was happening and he really was going to have me.

Feigning the 'scared little girl' I undressed myself. I drew the dress down my body exposing my small but very high, hard and jutting breasts to him, as my bullet-like pink nipples hardened in the breeze through the window. Farmer McCabe looked on mesmerized at my exposed flesh and when the dress fell all the way he gasped, even though his prize still lay hidden behind the plain cotton panties. I acted as though this was the worst thing that had ever happened to me in the world and as I eased my panties down by the waistband, the light sparse tuft of my pubic bush tantalisingly appeared, to be quickly followed by the swell of my outer vagina and my tiny slit. My panties followed the dress and I stood naked before him.

I was stood in the sunlight that shone through the thin flowery curtain and I looked down at myself. The paleness of my areola was barely discernible from the rest of my breast but my nipples, though still pale and light in colour, stood out dramatically as they filled with excited blood and became like tiny bullets. As I realised that the sunlight was emphasising the pinkness of my nipples, they hardened even more, as my nervous excitement joined with the gentle breeze coming in the window. The lazy movement of air, slowly billowed the curtain now and again, which allowed me to see out into the fields.

When I followed his orders and lay back on the bed, I again looked down at my body but this time I looked at my sex. I was strangely captivated by how the sunlight glistened on my light red pubes (which were nothing more than a tuft of hair and had not grown sufficiently to form the usual triangle) and seemingly made each individual hair on my tiny pussy stand out. Farmer McCabe got full enjoyment from the way the intimate and private features of my body were being highlighted and accentuated by the sunlight. When I was told to open my legs and I obeyed, the wonderful properties of that natural light shining between my legs somehow made my glistening and swelling lips even more vivid. The pale pinkness of my lips and soft velvet flesh were erotically accentuated in natural sunlight, giving my sex, my labia and my youthful vagina an almost virginal quality, which somehow made the situation somehow more real.

I don't know if his wife did not fuck with him anymore but it was a very excited and eager man that took me that day (and it wasn't long before he was back for more). Dropping his coveralls and quickly pulling off his shorts, he revealed himself to be a thin, almost weedy man, with dark brown arms and face. With the rest of his body almost pure white, he looked comical but his cock soon took the smirk from my face.

He was huge.

Obviously aware of his own size and also of my startled reaction, Farmer McCabe paraded around, proud, letting me get a good look at what I was expected to take very shortly.

"Don't worry girl, I will take it slow for you," he grinned, assuming Billy had been my only lover so far.

I had no fear of taking this man, I had had plenty of practice over the last few weeks, yet it still shocked me to see such a dick on such a puny frame.

I obediently lay on the bed as the curtain billowed slightly in the breeze and as the sounds of birds and of men working in the next field filtered in. Farmer McCabe shuffled between my legs and sank his big cock into my wet expectant vagina. He was inside me in seconds, an ignorant, overeager and pitifully sad man.

As I was unceremoniously fucked, between the coarse and over excited groans from the farmer, I could hear the voices of men in the fields and I could hear Billy as plain as day.

He emptied himself inside me and slowly rolled from me, my pussy quickly closing when such a large cock was removed.

Little did he know, the shy girl he had just used was actually burning with frustration at missing out on the orgasm she had so desperately wanted. As his huge cock spread my lips wide and plunged into me, it reached the innermost point of my clinging, throbbing and pulsating pussy. I gasped at the sensation of his hard meat grazing the sides of my velvet soft flesh on each and every stroke as it sank smoothly into me. I was incredibly desperate to orgasm on this old man's cock, it was all that mattered in the world at that moment in time.

He had been too quick and he had left me unsatisfied and wanting.

Once I had allowed our employer to have me, it became necessary to let him continue. I would need to submit to him when he wanted, as his hunger had been awoken. To call a halt, would have provoked the very response that I was trying to avoid, by doing this in the first place.

I may have been young and relatively inexperienced but I had enough about me to realise that he was getting a particular thrill from the fantasy of taking advantage of me. He never wanted me to be willing and compliant, or forward and confidant, he always wanted the feeling of taking me, although not exactly against my will, certainly reluctantly. This way, he was under no pressure to perform and to satisfy me, yet by now, the fast learning Peggy Larson was the one doing the manipulating.

My act became,

"Oh please we mustn't," as I dramatically turned to look out of the window at Billy. This submissive act never failed to turn him on, the act never waned, it always somehow brought Billy into the equation and emphasised to the farmer that he was taking another mans wife. This always had the desired impact.

He progressed to taking me outside, as he loved the open air. He always wanted me in the doggy position on the dusty stoop, as the sounds of the birds and of the men working in his fields surrounded us. At first it was always on the opposite side of the house to the fields where my husband was working but as he got bolder and more confidant that I was not going to scream or resist, he wanted to use me in sight of Billy. He loved the exciting risk he was taking but in reality he always made sure that we wouldn't actually get caught (he wasn't stupid enough to risk losing the unbelievable situation that had fallen into his lap). One of his favourite things was to take me in the barn, up in the loft amongst the straw and would always make sure that I could see my husband through the broken lathes.

If we stayed inside the house, he loved making me sit on the floor with my back to the open window, where he would then feed me his cock. This way as he used my mouth and fucked my face, he could stand in the window looking directly at the workers, who had no idea that the little tramp of Billy's was out of sight below the sill, sucking his cock and swallowing his semen as they toiled.

That summer, I found that for some men, a woman's ass was not just for doing her business from, but a place to sate their lust in.

When he took my anal virginity, it hurt like hell. Although at that point in my life the act was unheard of (by me anyway) and I thought the whole thing unnatural and perverted, I did not resist, I did not complain, I did not try to stop him. On all fours, my head down and my greased-ass up, I felt the huge blunt end of his cock as he lined himself up with my tiny hole and started to push. It took Farmer McCabe ages to break me open, I was incredibly tight and he was very, very big. It was only seconds after I felt my ass finally give itself up and let him slip into me, that I heard the deep groan of pleasure. Feeling the tightest hole gripping his cock that he would ever experience, he gasped,

"Oh no, no, Oh God, fuck no," as he uncontrollably and reluctantly came too quickly, deep inside my rectum, spoiling his much anticipated prolonged fucking of my virgin ass.

I later sat on the shower floor and gazed between my legs. I watched as the mixture of faeces, blood and cum ran from my abused back passage and ran away towards the plughole. It was disgusting but this was the world as I believed it to be.

Once as I was ass fucked in the doggy position, I turned my head sideways and caught a glimpse of my poor ignorant husband slaving in the field, as the curtain kept parting in the breeze. My ass became broken in and McCabe would always slip easily into me, just as easily as he would into my wet pussy.

The mental arousal I felt by my 'reluctant housewife' role play, was heightened by the strong feeling of exploitation I enjoyed. This was further heightened whenever he finished inside me before I could climax. To achieve this feeling of being used and that my enjoyment was worthless, I always tried to not orgasm, however, sometimes as his big cock worked its magic in my pussy I couldn't help myself and slowly but surely he began to see this as a badge of honour and began to take his time, deliberately working on me to make me cum. Each time I came on his wonderful cock, it was like he had conquered me, I was giving myself to him completely and the pinnacle was my writhing, crying, moaning and screaming beneath him, as he helped himself to my youthful body.

As a young inexperienced girl, I found this unusual situation between us indecently different to how I believed things to be. This 'kinky' relationship made me feel deliciously naughty, I instinctively knew this to be an uncommon and deviant relationship. We were doing something special, different and weird from standard fucking. I didn't want to make love with a lover, as that would be pure cheating, yet I wanted this abusive relationship. I couldn't believe how sexy and naughty it was to be 'taken against my will' almost every afternoon by this much older man. Even though I began to wait for him to visit me with growing anticipation and excitement, somehow instinctively I managed to maintain the aura of the reluctant vulnerable girl. The need to put myself through this sacrifice for Billy's job was no longer an excuse, in fact, if Billy actually wanted to leave, this man would move heaven and earth to keep him, or be more precise, to keep me. We both knew this but neither of us ever openly recognised the fact, we both were getting such sexual excitement from our 'abusive' relationship.

I liked the physical abuse of my body but I loved the mental side too. Imagining myself as a shy pathetic virgin, being taken advantage of, wasn't just an act for the farmer, it aroused me just as much. Once I accepted my lot sexually, as part of what made the world go around, I realised one simple fact.

I was a slut.

I adored cock and I loved men fucking me.

When the farmer had not visited me for a while, I realised that I was missing him and our 'kinky' relationship. Although I always had Billy to crawl between my legs when I was desperate, I realised that I loved the immoral situation with the old man, it made me feel naughty, I was a 'dirty girl' and I was excited by it. However the real 'bombshell' was the retrospective realisation, that way back in all those roadside diners, the truck stops and the gas stations, I had actually enjoyed what I was made to do. I had loved being a whore.

I had become used to it as a way of life, it became the norm and without having some psychiatrist define why, I had come to rely on it and to need it. Looking back, I recognised that as I was made to have sex with these men and especially that I had no say in the matter, I had been unnaturally and disproportionately excited, more so than a woman about to have sex would normally be. I learned to firstly endure, tolerate, love, then crave the different and unusual kinky experiences, they would shape my life to come and make me what I was.

As autumn went on, the farmer's need for Billy really did become less. At the end of the harvest Billy and Peggy Larson again took to the road.

With the winter approaching, Billy and I were incredibly fortunate to come across a hotel owned by aging couple. To cut a long story short, we secured ourselves a position throughout the winter as a general handyman and dogsbody and his cook/cleaner/general skivvy wife, for the owners.

The cost?

You guessed it.

Mr Wheeler was around 67/8 I would guess. He was a tallish thin man, balding yet with alert and piercing eyes. His wife I assumed to be of the same age and was quite a skinny, sickly looking weak woman, with not much about her at all.

A few days into our employ Mr Wheeler came to see me when he knew that Billy was across town on an errand. We had the initial period of fencing around the issue, with him hinting and letting me know what a big favour he was doing us by taking us on throughout the terrible weather (which I already knew would have been extremely harsh for us and difficult to survive). I had become very accustomed to this seedy tactic which was so depressingly predictable.

What I didn't realise however and I what I was totally ignorant of, was that Mr Wheeler's tactic of explaining how grateful we should be, was nothing more than an opening gambit in an attempt at knocking down our wages, now that he had got us working for him. Wheeler was simply testing me out to see how determined or otherwise I would be, to demand we stick to what had been agreed. The slut in me simply assumed the coming sexual exploitation.

I couldn't be bothered with the pretence and the careful way he was approaching me. I assumed he was working me into a position of weakness in order to take advantage of me sexually.

So I wasted no time, there was no preamble,

"If you keep me and Billy on until the spring, this is waiting for you whenever you please."

I simply sank to my knees in front of him and began to unbuckle his pants. I pulled out a nice sized cock, a meaty length I could imagine to be very active and potent in his youth.

So engrossed was I in the matter in hand, I had not noticed the look of sheer shock, surprise and amazed delight in my un-expecting employers face. It took me a while to slowly get my shocked and stunned employer to full hardness and even longer to make him cum in my mouth. Throughout me sucking his cock and balls and ministering to his dick, Mr Wheeler seemed to be trembling. As I ran my tongue the length of his rigid cock, always keeping eye contact as I had been taught, he shuddered with excitement. However it was when the shocking truth became apparent to him - I was going to allow him to ejaculate in my mouth - I thought his legs would give way.

The semen as it finally burst from his huge old cock seemed to completely fill my mouth, was slightly weaker and more watery than I had hitherto experienced.

It was later in life that I learned, that for some men the sensitivity of their cock head could be too intense at the point of orgasm from being sucked. Vaginal sex didn't have the same effect but for some men as they came in a woman's mouth, continued sucking meant that the sensation in their helmet became so intense that it turned into pain. As it turned out, Mr Wheeler had the same problem and as I sucked on his erupting cock he began to shudder and gasp,

"Oh God please stop, oh fuck it's too much,"

He grabbed my head to try and stop the painfully intense sensation I was creating, even the slightest movement of my lips, even the tiniest suckle on his engorged crown had him rigid with painful pleasure.

At this point I had complete control over him.

As I eased the pressure from his super sensitive cock head and let his cock fall from my cum smeared lips, I could tell he was transfixed with wanting to know,

Had I? Had I actually swallowed his cum?

I opened my mouth to him and showed him the empty wet space.

I later learned that in all his years together with his wife she had never performed oral sex on him. He was a relatively old man and Peggy Larson had just become the first woman ever, to put his cock in her mouth and to suck him off, no woman ever before had swallowed his semen.

Once a week for the entire season I gave the elderly proprietor a blow job.

He never wanted to fuck me, he was blissfully happy with catching up on a lifetime of blow jobs, he was in heaven as once a week a young girl knelt before him and sucked him off.

I had cynically initiated this situation to secure our position but it wasn't long before I began to take great pleasure in what I was doing. I got nothing sexually from Mr Wheeler as such, yet I did enjoy the strange and unusual experience this one-way servile relationship gave me. The submissiveness of the position aroused me and every time I serviced him with my mouth, I made sure that I gave him the most pleasure that I was capable of.

He always left me with a dripping shameful pussy, incredibly aroused by the situation I wantonly put myself in.

Once more I found myself thinking about myself and my life. Again I realised that I loved sex, cock, fucking, being used, the whole nine yards.

I even realised that if Billy and I ever found ourselves back on Pa's farm with him and the brothers, I would fuck them all willingly, submissively and wantonly. I would revel in being the farm whore, available for fucking night and day, no more than a sex slave for the family.

Thank God that Momma wasn't here to see her little girl -- she was a total slut!

Come spring time, Billy and I moved on and entered the next phase of our lives. We reached the medium sized town which was in the process of being developed and Billy found it easy to get a job with a construction firm. This company was a proper business and Billy became an official employee with all the benefits and security that go with a regular position. After I found a job as a waitress, we became solvent enough to find an apartment and our lives became mainstream.

One day in the summer all the employees were invited to the company cook-out on the lawn of the owner's mansion. It was an annual event, a thank you for all the hard work they had put in over the last year.

I quite nervously found myself in conversation with the wife of the owner and felt myself completely out of my depth. Victoria however was a very classy lady not only in looks but was a sweet and gracious hostess too. She went out of her way to make me feel welcome as 'part of the company family' and put me at my ease. As we talked my backwoods upbringing and ignorance became evident to the classy hostess and very kindly she offered to give me a tour of the house.

I could write for pages describing the afternoon, the house, the beautiful and intimidating guests and what was said and done the whole afternoon but I think it would be easier to cut to the chase as they say, because that's exactly what Victoria did.

As she showed me her luxurious bedroom Victoria said,

"Come here girl," and held her hand out to me.

Without thinking or realising what I was saying, the frightened, ignorant and intimidated commoner in me replied,

"Yes Milady."

My hostess laughed aloud and was about to say,

"Don't call me that silly girl," when she stopped herself.

Victoria was quite taken by my addressing her as 'Milady' and I think she found it not only amusing but quite thrilling. She rather liked the inference and was quite taken by me calling her thus, it seemed to compliment our status as Mistress-Servant girl.

She caressed my face and ran her thumb down my lips pulling my bottom lip down, when she leant forward to kiss me I recoiled, I had never heard of such a thing,

"Come now girl don't be silly." she gently coaxed, and then tenderly leant towards me again.

The kiss was awesome.

Milady began by brushing my lips with hers, barely touching and making minimal contact. She then started to gently peck at my lips with hers like a little bird. I slowly relaxed and began to respond to her tiny pecks, our lips met briefly at first, then lasting just a little longer each time until at last our lips found each other and this time they stayed joined, locked together sensually.