The Life of Sara Wincester Ch. 03

Story Info
Sara Goes To School.
8.2k words
4.56
30.8k
50

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gowonzu
Gowonzu
411 Followers

Sara Goes To School

Tags: [Free use][Incest][Whole Family][Older Sister][Younger Brother][Father][Mother][Kissing][Ball licking][Blowjob][Facial][Public Sex][Bus Sex][School Setting][Lots of Sex][Lots of Cum][Cum Play]

Summary:

Set in a free use world, Another day in the life of Sara Wincester as she gets ready for school and goes about her day.

Disclaimer: This is a 'Free-Use' story, everyone gets fucked. Don't complain about Cheating or NTR or anything along those lines. Don't read this story if you get upset when characters have sex with multiple people.

All characters are 18+

Sara Wincestor awoke the same way she was used to at this point, covered in sticky dried cum. Her clothes had been stripped, her tits exposed to the world as the stench of spunk covered her face. Her younger brother, Max, had obviously visited her in the middle of the night and left a sticky surprise to wake up to.

At the head of her bed was her panties, completely soaked in Max's seed and left as a gift. The young woman let out a small grunt at the sight of it. She sat herself up on the bed and stared down at it in disgust.

"You're disgusting," Sara mumbled, throwing her dirty underwear on the floor before going over to the dresser where she hoped to have some clean clothes remaining.

As she did so she looked out of her window, it was still early morning. No one was out on the street yet, but Sara could see people beginning to move through their windows. She spotted her neighbor, Timothy, a young boy the same age as Max in the window across from her. He always had his curtains open and he would watch her in the morning, sometimes he would even set up a small camera while Sara got ready for the day.

Tim stared at Sara with wide eyes, the boy was always too shy to talk to her in person but was more than happy to watch her from afar. Sara didn't mind though, she felt bad for the poor boy. Timothy was a single child, so unlike Max, he had no older sister to let all his sexual frustration out on.

Sara casually waved to the boy, making sure to shake her breasts while she did so. Wondering what life would be like without a sibling. Her friend Rachel was also a single child and would constantly claim Sara was all the luckier for having a brother.

Tim nodded in return, giving her a smile that made Sara's heart flutter, he was rather cute for a boy.

Sara gave him a wink in response and watched as he blushed bright red, trying to hide behind the curtain that separated them. She then collected some of her clothing, pretending not to notice the young man still watching. Sara knew that he was probably masturbating to her right now.

When Sara finally collected her clothes and left towards the bathroom to shower off some of the semen clinging to her body. She took great care in cleaning herself, she had to, considering how many times a day her brother would cum on her. Sara finished showering and dressed causally, a long shirt and hot-pants. She brushed her teeth, set out her hair and put on her makeup. After she applied the last touch, she headed downstairs to the kitchen to get breakfast.

"Morning mom!" Sara mumbled as she entered the kitchen. Her mother was dressed in a simple pink apron flowery, her ass cheeks bare to the world while she happily cooked bacon and eggs for her family. Sara's Father sat at the dining table, reading a newspaper.

Sara placed her hand on her mother's hip in an attempt to comfort her. Her mother looked up and smiled lovingly at Sara, kissing her daughter deeply before returning back to cooking. Sara collected a plate of food for herself. This was her daily routine, Mother would cook for everyone as they slowly woke up and wouldn't rest till everyone else had eaten.

She ate quietly with her father, a very stoic man. He would barely speak, especially in the morning, not wanting anyone to disturb his morning ritual of breakfast while reading.

Sometimes Sara would try to engage him by asking questions like what he was up to today, or if he needed any help preparing for the day. He'd never look up from his paper but would reply in his own way by facing his legs towards her and spreading his legs. It was normal between them.

As her Father spread his legs, Sara knew this was his signal to stop talking and get to work, which Sara did eagerly. She got down off her chair and onto her knees, placing herself between her Father's legs before slowly unbuckling his pants. His penis sprung out, waiting for Sara to take it into her mouth. Sara smirked knowing what her Dad wanted, he wanted to be inside her mouth. Sara gently pushed her tongue against the base of the hard cock that awaited her.

Sara licked up the underside, tasting it and enjoying every second of it. He continued to not say a word but his little grunts of pleasure spurred Sara on. Sara sucked and kissed the tip of the hard cock, taking it into her warm mouth and sucking it as well as she possibly could. This was another usual thing for her. Her mother taught her everything she knew about pleasing her Father, along with other men.

It didn't take long before her Father came inside the twenty-year old's throat. Sara swallowed eagerly, slurping and licking up all the excess semen that shot down her throat. As she finished, Sara stood up and walked away as her Father turned around to read his paper. Sara was used to this, she didn't want to bother him with her presence anymore, so Sara headed out to prepare for school.

As she headed towards the stairs, she saw Max, her younger brother, making his way down the stairs. He had his usual smug grin along his face as he approached her.

"Morning Sis, looking fuckable as ever," Max commented, Sara rolled her eyes.

Max stopped her from walking past him by enveloping her in a hug, she returned the hug hesitantly as Max buried his face into her cleavage. Sara sighed, it was the same every morning. It felt weird, being hugged by your younger brother, but it wasn't that awkward. Mainly she was embarrassed to be seen being intimate with him.

"Did you like my gift for you this morning?" Max asked, referencing the coating of dried cum Sara had woken up to.

"I told you already, stop cumming on me while I'm asleep," Sara complained as she returned an irritated look, all the while Max's hands began to work their way over her body.

"Come ooooonnnnnn Sara, I know you like it when I do this." Max droned whilst he trailed kisses across her neck and collarbone.

Sara could feel his erection rubbing against her thigh. He held her tightly as Max greedily humped her. His hand moved to her ass cheeks, gripping them tightly and squeezing them. Sara felt him getting closer as she began to push his hips forward into hers roughly.

"Mom!" Sara whined, "Max is trying to cum on me after I've had my shower!"

"Ohhh Maxy," her Mother laughed lightly, "Why don't you go get yourself some breakfast?" She suggested, waving the plate of bacon and eggs.

Max pulled back, lingering his fingers on her nipples before giving a sigh.

"Fine..." Max agreed, walking away to take a seat at the table, their Mother placing the plate in front of him and giving Max a similar deep kiss.

Sara let out a small sigh of relief as she made her way upstairs, she was barely a few steps up when she heard the sounds of her Mother deepthroating Max's cock. Her mother was a lot more vocal when it came to oral. Letting out sequels and moans as she goaded her son to fuck her throat harder and faster.

Sara's Mother enjoyed it when Max fucked her like a whore. However, the idea of her Mother sucking her younger brother dry filled Sara with an odd feeling of jealousy. As much as Sara whined and complained, she cherished the idea that she was 'Max's favorite cumdump'.

Not wanting to waste any more time, she made her way back into the bedroom to ready herself for school. She had to decide what to wear, while the school had a uniform, it was modular for each student. The full uniform consisted of various leggings, garter-belts, skirt lengths, several variations of micro-bikini, several different shirts of various levels of exposure and a few additional accessories. Students were often encouraged to try a new look every few days.

She eventually decided to go with her 'casual' look which consisted of a black thong that barely covered her pussy and the smallest mini skirt she owned. She finalized this look with a white, see-through crop top.

After admiring herself in the mirror she was ready for school, it was too hot to wear anything more and she enjoyed the attention she got from exposing her nipples. She grabbed her phone and wallet and placed them in her backpack before making her way downstairs to meet her parents.

Her mother was finishing up the last few slurps of Max's morning blowjob as the young boy shot load after load into her mouth. Her father had just finished reading his paper, putting aside his morning edition on a side table as he watched his wife who was busy sucking Max's dick.

Max didn't have school just yet, he was transitioning into a new school filled with people his age and wouldn't start until later in the week, so he got to stay home and use his Mother while Sara headed off.

"Have a good day at school okay?" Her Father grunted with a short nod.

"I will dad, thanks." Sara smiled as she left the house.

She walked down to her local bus stop, the usual neighbors would wave at her as she passed by, even a few people would walk to their window to get a glimpse of her outfit. They all admired Sara as she showed off her breasts and ass to the people.

She wasn't the only person on the street dressed like a slut, in fact, her outfit was close to normal for most girls aged eighteen to early thirty. In the same way, women could all wear exquisite dresses while men usually only worse suits. Women were often encouraged to show off their bodies and provide 'easy access.' While some men would also attempt to 'slut-it-up,' fashion was more popular with women than men, in the same way, women could all wear exquisite dresses while men usually only worse suits.

Most women were wearing tank tops, miniskirts, skirts and shorts, basically anything that would show off the most skin. The occasional girl wore a long dress, but the majority of fashion clothing worn nowadays was all about exposing as much as possible while still technically not being nude. Of course, there weren't any hard rules on what people could wear and Sara just liked showing off her body more than dressing up, and today's outfit definitely matched what she had in mind to show off.

A few men and women gave her flirtatious looks as she walked by. A couple a few blocks down the street attempted to invite her in for a quick threesome, an appealing offer, however, Sara did not want to miss her bus. People would respect someone's schedule as a simple shake of the head was all that was needed to tell most passably that Sara was not currently interested in fucking, this didn't stop people from touching her, however, which she didn't mind at all so long as they didn't slow her down, a brief hand brushing past to feel her ass or tits was pretty standard while walking in public.

She finally reached the bus stop and waited patiently for the bus to arrive. There she noticed a couple of regulars waiting with her. It was a nice part of her routine, Sara waved cheerfully at the familiar faces.

One of the regulars caught Sara's eye, Mr Barnaby, a kind older man who looked rather handsome for someone of his age, with graying hair but a rather solid build, it was hard to judge his age. He would often walk his two granddaughters to the bus stop. The girls were twins who looked a little younger than Sara at nineteen, were in the middle of satisfying the old man.

Sara knew both girls fairly well, they both went to the same school as her and would often take the bus with them together. Though she wouldn't call them her friends, Sara knew them enough to get along with them. Julia, was the youngest of the two, only by five minutes but would often play up the 'little sister' role, she was enthusiastically sucking on her grandfather's balls while Claire, the 'older' twin, sat on the bench besides him and jerked him off. He moaned loudly as he enjoyed their attention. Sara thought it quite cute how the girls would work together.

Mr Barnaby gave a big smile as he waved back at Sara before continuing to watch the young girl sucking away. Sara watched them lovingly, Julia continued to suck and slurp at the old man's ballsack while Claire whispered dirty words into his ear.

"You like that Grandpa?" She moaned while pumping his dick, "You like how my sister licks your nutsuck?"

"Keep looking into those pretty and innocent looking eyes" She continued, "And tell me how much you want to cum on her face."

Claire jerked her hand even faster, "Doesn't it look just like Mom, just like your own daughter, when she was younger?" She growled in a deep voice.

"Yes yes, yes....oh...oh God! Yes!" Mr Barnaby groaned in return. He bucked his head in ecstasy, "Mmmhmmmmmmm..." he yelled out loudly, shaking and jerking his head back and forth as he tried hard to remain in control of himself.

Sara watched in awe as the older girl continued to pump away at Mr Barnaby as he moaned and shook uncontrollably on the bench. Both girls giggled and moaned together as they kept him going until he was unable to hold onto himself any longer.

He let out one final grunt before falling limp on the bench. Thick long spurts of cum shot out of his cock and fell onto the girls face, causing her to giggle happily, as she continued to lick and suck her Grandpa's hard balls. Claire continued to pump out all the remaining cum as it spilled down onto Julia's forehead and dripped down her face. The old man collapsed back into the bench, falling against the back glass wall.

The old man's balls fell out of Julia's mouth as she knelt on the floor, a small flood of cum running down and meeting her lips. Claire stood up, she then reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone, snapping a picture of the scene that unfolded. The older girl grinned as she immediately posted it to Instagram for all to see, before also kneeling down to her sister to help her clean up.

This clean up was of course done by Claire using her tongue to lap up the sticky mess, Julia returned the favor by licking it again back from her sister's tongue, as both sisters began to passionately make out between cum coated lips. After several long, wonderful seconds of making out, both girls broke the kiss and giggled.

"Thank you, Grandpa." They both said in unison, then leaned forward to give the old man one final kiss on the balls.

The old man muttered something under a tired breath as the bus arrived from around the corner, both the sisters and Sara hopped on the bus, leaving the man, fatigued and worn out, back at the bus stop.

Once inside the bus, the two sisters found themselves seated at an empty seat near the front so they had a good view out of the window, both girls were happy to sit together. Sara on the other hand chose to stand in the middle section of the bus, holding onto the handrails. As soon as she settled in, Sara noticed that there were a couple of teenage boys sitting not too far in the back row. They were leaning over and whispering about something among themselves, Sara turned her head wanting to enjoy the view out the window.

It didn't take long before someone approached her, a firm hand clapped across her right ass cheek as one of the boys walked up beside her, quickly followed by another hand grasping her left tit as a second young boy joined in. Sara simply ignored the actions, instead, she stared out of the window trying not to notice the hands that began stroking her exposed tits through her mini skirt.

The first boy continued to explore her ass as he pulled out his semi-erect cock. It rubbed along her side shortly before finding itself snug tightly between her skin and the thin amount of fabric that was her underwear. The other boy began grinding against her bum, whilst rubbing her ass and thighs together. Sara still didn't pay attention to either the touches or their actions.

Both boys hungrily humped Sara as she watched the city drive by the window, their breathing steadily getting faster and heavier. The two boy's cocks getting harder and hotter between her legs. The second boy slowly inserted his penis into Sara's pussy; which felt rather pleasurable as Sara softly moaned while continuing to stare out of the window. Her hand idly landed on the first boys cock and she gripped around it, this made the boy hold onto her tighter.

As the other boy began to stroke Sara's ass vigorously, Sara suddenly gasped and grabbed the bus handrail for support. Her other hand still squeezing a cock lightly in rhythm, pulling it closer to her. She began to rub it hard while moving her head to the sound of their soft whimpers. She could feel her pussy tightening with excitement, she moaned louder and faster as the boys continued to fuck her pussy and hand.

Soon enough both boys came simultaneously, spilling their seed on Sara's legs and inside her warm cunt as they continued pumping out the lustful cum within her. She could hear them moan and pant as they struggled to catch their breaths, eventually, both boys stood upright and went back.

It wasn't uncommon for one or two people to come over and use her while on the bus, this was the main reason she preferred to stand in the middle section. Anyone could simply walk up to her and fondle her body and offer some relief. Sara just never got bothered.

Both boys left wordlessly and returned to their original seat but not before cleaning up their mess. It wasn't polite to leave a sticky, unwanted mess on a woman, especially when you were in public, something Sara wished her brother would learn.

She could hear their heavy breaths echo throughout the bus, they were exhausted after having sex with her and she couldn't help but smile proudly to herself. The rest of the trip was pretty uneventful, a couple of people would cop-a-feel as they entered and exited the bus, one woman spent a few stops playing with her nipples as she kept pinching and flicking them under Sara's shirt.

Eventually, the bus arrived at Sara's school, she gave the driver a grateful nod as she exited out of the vehicle. She made sure to walk close and slowly by the driver as his hand brushed along her leg and up her thigh, Sara always felt bad for people working in service jobs such as bus drivers, because of the nature of their work they weren't allowed to indulge in sex during work hours, so she made sure to reward him in whatever small way she could.

Once she walked out of the bus, Sara walked past the front gates of the school. A car was parked in the drop off bay, she recognized the older man sat that in the front seat as Mr Johnson. She waved at the man as she approached, He was the father of her best friend, Rachel.

Sara scanned around looking for her friend but couldn't see her anywhere, she moved closer to the car to ask the man where her daughter was when she saw the look of pleasure on his face. Mr Johnson shuddered in his seat for a few seconds before relaxing, after a few seconds Rachel leaned up from the passenger seat and wiped her cum coated lips. Once clean she kissed his cheek and climbed out of the car.

"Bye Daddy." Rachel giggled as she closed the car door.

Sara waited patiently for her to finish saying goodbye before Rachel ran over to her. She welcomed her with a hug as the two girls embraced and a kiss, Sara could taste the traces of semen on her lips which only served to make the kiss more welcoming. Rachel cupped Sara's ass cheeks as the two girls softly made out, after a few loving seconds, their lips pulled away.

Gowonzu
Gowonzu
411 Followers