All Comments on 'The Life of Sara Wincester Ch. 03'

by Gowonzu

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story gets better with every chapter. Such wonderful free use series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a great free use series! I really enjoy the world building. If you're taking notes, I'd love to see a "taboo" relationship develop between Sara and Max. It's tough to bring that kinky sense of a forbidden pleasure in a free use story, but you've really set up a way for it to work there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the series, could you add more anal por favor?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Eagerly waiting for the next part!! - N

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

"Morning mom!" Sara mumbled as she entered the kitchen.

Dude, you seriously need lessons. You don't use an exclamation point at the end of a sentence that someone mumbled. You use a period.

-

It would have been nice to have Sara whisper words of endearment to Max at the end before falling asleep. 😴

So I gave you 3/5 for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! Just found this series and it's probably my new favorite Free Use story! I really hope you continue~

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Give next

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGowonzu@Gowonzu
Hi y'all, I'm Gowonzu. I write usually NSFW and SFW scripts for GWA and it's sister subs on Reddit, but occasionally I'll post short stories here. https://www.reddit.com/user/gowonzu2scripts Don't expect high-quality content, I'm not a professional writer. Nor do I strive t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES