The Life of Sara Wincester Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was school?" Mrs Wincestor whispered, not wanting to wake her son. Her hand still gently stroked her son's dick.

"Relief duty..." Sara responded tiredly and to the point.

"Ah." Her Mother nodded, understandingly. "Well did you have fun at least?"

"Yeah.." Sara grinned shyly, "I had a great time with Rachel."

"I'm glad you're enjoying your first week back." Mrs Wincestor smiled, using her free hand to brush through Max's hair.

Sara walked towards the stairs, wanting to get out of her uniform. She just wanted to collapse on her bed. She walked upstairs towards her room, stripping down completely and leaving a trail of clothes as she landed face-first on her bed. It didn't take long before she fell asleep.

"Sara!" Her mother called out from downstairs, "Dinner is ready!"

Sara looked up and noticed the sky was now darker, looking at her bedroom alarm clock, she could tell she had a small nap for an hour. The cool air was seeping through the window, so Sara pulled on an oversized T-shirt and headed downstairs.

The whole family sat at the table, her Father and Mother sat on either side of the dining table, while Max had a chair waiting for Sara. He placed a firm hand on her thigh as she sat down, fingers working his way along her cunt, Sara responded by returning the favor as she jerked Max off gently with one hand.

Her mother placed a plate of food in front of her, smiling warmly at her daughter. Sara returned the smile before digging in. The food was delicious as the family talked about their day.

Sara explained how she spent most of the school day on her knees while Max went into vivid detail as he described all the ways he used his Mother throughout the day, the way he spoke, it sounded like the woman was almost as thoroughly fucked as Sara was.

Mrs Wincestor chuckled along with Max's story, blushing along and trying to downplay the more intense moments, like how he attempted to create a 'one-man bukkake,' Max gave up after his fourth load but their Mother was rather impressed with his refractory period.

Mr Wincestor mentioned how he was training the new interns in his office, claiming that one such new girl had a great work attitude but subpar blowjob skills.

As dinner winded down, Mr Winchester stood up from the table and cleared the plates. Mrs Wincestor followed suit as soon as her husband turned to leave the kitchen. Sara stood up, collecting the remaining cutlery to place in the sink. Mrs Wincestor turned around, wrapping her arms around Sara's before embracing her in a soft hug and giving her a loving kiss on the cheek.

"Oh!" Her Mother chirped, suddenly remembering something important, "I forgot to mention. While Max was removing from his solo bukake attempt, this came in the mail."

She held out a letter that had the Freeside Academy emblem along with it. Sara already knew what it was going to say and it wasn't good, for her at least.

"We at Freeside Academy," Ms Wincestor read aloud, "Would like to formally welcome your child, Max Wincestor into our doors. Classes begin tomorrow at 8am-"

She continued reading the letter, but the overall gist was clear. Starting tomorrow, Max would be accompanying Sara to school. Thankfully, she was two years ahead of the boy, so they wouldn't be sharing any classes, but it wouldn't make it any easier.

Her parents congratulated Max and broke into conversations about how tomorrow will go. Sara chose to excuse herself and returned to her room. She shut the door behind her and flopped onto her bed. She picked up her laptop and logged onto her social media accounts again.

She messaged Rachel, explaining the situation or more actually, complaining about it to her. Rachel laughed off her concerns, letting Sara know that she was exaggerating about how bad it was and how she actually enjoyed her brother's presence.

Sara shyly remembered her previous phone call where she admitted that she loved her brother's constant attention, she claimed to be 'cock-drunk' at the time so it 'didn't count' but Rachel knew the truth. They texted for a while as they both worked on assignments.

An hour or so later, her door softly opened. Sara was all too aware of her current state of dress, a single long shirt with nothing else. The foot of her bed faced the bedroom door, giving whoever walked in a completely full view of her exposed ass and pussy. She leaned her neck around to look back as she watched Max standing in her doorway wearing nothing, erect cock staring back at her. Sara turned back to continue her work but raised her pelvis into the air.

Max approached up behind her and positioned his dick against her opening which then slid inside. Sara moaned softly as he pressed her clit into his shaft. She bit her lip to hold back more moans.

"Fuck," she gasped as he started moving slowly inside her, fucking her pussy slowly. Sara whimpered as he fucked her faster. His cock felt nice against her walls, it felt safe. Sara felt Max's body press along with hers while thrusting his hips into her. "Faster...faster..."

He complied and sped his pace up, making Sara moan loudly. Max quickly grabbed her hands closing her laptop as his length buried deeper into her opening. She moaned louder as she arched her back upwards, pushing herself further onto his cock. Her mouth dropped open slightly, she was getting close. She couldn't handle anymore, she couldn't hold back anymore.

A loud moan erupted out of her lips as Max's dick hit climax. Warm wetness coated as he throbbed inside her. Their bodies trembled as he came undone right onto her. He released a string of incoherent words as she panted heavily underneath him.

The two lay there in silence, heavy breathing from both of them. Max squeezed his sister's hand but neither of them made any attempt to move. Sara closed her eyes, relishing her moment of bliss, as Max kissed tenderly along her neck, she drifted off the sleep. Max didn't break away, both siblings fell asleep on the bed, he looked forward to another new day, starting a new school with his beloved sister. The light switch was turned off, as their mother who was walking by took the time to close the door and let them sleep.