The Lifeguard

Story Info
Getting hot on the beach…
1.9k words
4.4
7.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lifeguard:

In the middle of Bondi Beach lays a very attractive, tanned and toned lady in her early 40's. As the sun beats down and warms her bikini covered body, she sits up and casts her eyes around the beach.

She is definitely around 20 years older than every other girl on the beach today she muses, but she doesn't care. She knows she still looks good for her age and she is very comfortable and confident in her own skin.

As she continues to look around through her mirrored sunglasses, her eyes get drawn to the handsome lifeguard that is patrolling the beach with his surfboard in hand (quite a common sight on Bondi)

As he walks up and down the beach, you can see his tight body through his lifeguard t shirt and as the sun already makes you quite horny, the more he walks past, the more fidgety you become.

Is it just the heat? Or is it the lifeguard making you sweat?

You are sure it's probably a mix of both you think to yourself.

You take your eyes off him to calm yourself a little and look around the beach some more.

You soon notice that you are clearly not the only one to notice him! All the girls on the beach seem to be following him around with their eyes too. Some are not even trying to hide the fact they are looking at him, clearly hoping he will come over and start chatting and flirting with them.

He however, seems unaware of all the attention but, is it just your imagination? Does he keep glancing over towards you?

The more you seem him glance over, the hotter you seem to become!

Several passes later and he seems to be getting closer and closer to your sun bed, when, all of a sudden he is bent over by your ear.

'Are you feeling ok?' He asks?

'You seem very hot and very red. Especially in your face' the lifeguard continues.

'Erm, I feel ok thanks' the lady replies.

Suddenly she is very aware that he has a full view down her sun kissed body and is now only inches from your chest, which is moving up and down the heavier he makes her breathe.

'I guess I do feel quite hot' she responds.

'I think it would be a good idea to get out of the sun for a bit to let your body temperature drop a little' says the lifeguard.

'Why don't you come with me up to my lookout tower to cool down for a bit' he instructs.

It is very apparent that it's less than a question and more of an instruction as he helps her to her feet, picks up her beach bag and with a firm hand on her lower back, guides her towards his lookout tower.

As the rescued lady follows the hot young lifeguard up the ramp to his white lookout tower, she can feel the jealous eyes of 100 young girls burning into her back.

Trying to ignore their jealous stares, she steps in and closes the door behind her.

'Please, take a seat' he says as he walks over to the fridge to grab a bottle of ice cold water.

Handing the lady the bottle he squats down in front of her and talks to her calmly and explains that he wants to see her body temp lower before he can safely let her go back out onto the beach.

He leaves her to rest for 5 minutes as he patrols around the tower and radios for other lifeguards to look after his patch of beach whilst he deals with an incident for half an hour.

He comes back to check on the flushed lady and looks her slowly up and down - and definitely for a longer time than he needs to!

'You still look very hot to me' he says to the lady in his tower.

Clearing some space on the floor and laying down a huge towel, he suggests that she should lay down on the towel to relax her body.

Whilst the lady lays down and gets herself comfortable on the wooden floor, the lifeguard goes to the sink to wet a cloth.

He comes back over to the lady now trying to relax on hi tower floor and kneels down by her head ready to dampen her forehead with his cold cloth.

She knows this isn't going to help because it's not the sun that is making her hot anymore.

It's now ALL the lifeguard!

His tight peachy bum in his red shorts and the outline of his fit body under his t shirt are what are causing her to sweat and breathe heavily now.

She has been trying to guess at their age gap this whole time though and there must be 20 years between them she thinks! Why on earth would he be interested in her she keeps telling herself!

Yet she can't help feeling that he is just as hot and just as flustered as she is!

Could this incredibly fit, tanned and handsome young lifeguard really be attracted to me, she thought to herself?

As he slowly bends down to lay the cloth on her forehead, she quickly realises that she has just the one opportunity here. And she is definitely not going to miss out and regret taking the opportunity.

As his head lowers, she reaches out and grabs his head, pulling him towards herself and he trembling lips and gives him a very unexpected and very forceful kiss!

As he pulls away (after a few lingering seconds) looking stunned, the lady opens her mouth ready to apologise and make some excuse about the heat affecting her brain but before any words come out, he covers her mouth again with his, forcing his tongue inside her mouth and starts it darting around searching for her own tongue.

Shocked by this reaction, it takes you a few seconds to return his kiss but once the shock disappears, they both completely give into the most fierce and passionate kiss of their lives.

After a few minutes, they both slow the kiss down a little as his left hand slides up under her right bikini cup to grasp her now heaving boob and very erect and sensitive nipple.

After what feels like 10 minutes, the lifeguard pulls his mouth away and moves his wet lips down to her exposed right boob and starts to circle his tongue over and around her rock hard little nipple.

Sliding over her body so he is hovering just above your glistening and tanned body, he pushes the writhing woman's left bikini cup up exposing her other boob as he slowly descends her body and starts making his way down between her legs.

He pushes her bikini bottoms to one side and slowly starts running his tongue up and down the full length of her fanny as he drinks in its gorgeous smell every time he moves over it.

Soon he starts to focus his attention towards the top of her gorgeous fanny as his tongue flicks up and down over her now throbbing clit.

If she wasn't hot and bothered before, she certainly was now as orgasm after orgasm begins to wash over her entire body as his tongue never stops flicking over that swollen clit and his hands squeeze and tweak her extremely sensitive and rock hard exposed nipples.

After the fifth or sixth orgasm squirts all over the lifeguards mouth, he finally starts to move his tongue away from her clit and moves his head back from her pussy entirely so he can revel in the juicy, throbbing beauty of it right in front of him.

He loves how more mature women know their body's so well and are able to relax and fully enjoy their own pleasure with such confidence.

After staring at the gorgeous and shiny fanny in front of him whilst the lady catches her breath, he stands up, standing right in front of her with his obvious and bulging cock straining at his red lifeguard shorts.

He offers his hands to out to help the lady to her feet. After that previous experience she's not even sure she will be able to stand at this point, but she offers him her hands and allows him to pull her to her feet.

With her bikini top lifted high above her breasts, her nipples hard and firm and her soaking wet bikini bottoms pulled to one side of her fanny, the lifeguard walks the lady over to the desk by the window which looks out onto the beach.

He turns her to face out the window and bends her over from from her hips. She can feel her nipples become even harder now as they make contact with the cold desk surface and she glances out at all the sun kissed bodies on the beach.

She feel the lifeguards strong hands grasp her waist and at this moment, she gently closes her eyes as the lifeguard slowly and easily slips his huge cock inside her wet and warm fanny.

Easily slipping into a slow and steady rhythm, he slams his cock into you over and over again.

Whilst the lifeguard continues driving his cock in her pussy, the lady opens her eyes and looks out onto the beach. She goes back to watching all the young, super fit bodies on the beach that 30 minutes ago couldn't take their eyes off this hot young bodyguard.

Yet for some reason he paid no attention to them at all but instead seemed infatuated with this hot, more mature lady and seemingly he cannot get enough of her ashes hands roam all over her back, her bum, her shoulders and his hands run through her hair.

She loves his desire!

Looking out at all the hot body's he ignored to instead stay in his tower and fuck this gorgeous woman 20 years older than him, she is more than happy to just stay bent over the desk as he continues to slide easily in and out of her throbbing pussy.

Lost in the moment for what feels like forever, she is brought back to the room as she notices a slight rhythm change to his strokes and she is sure his cock is growing even bigger.

He is about to cum and she knows it.

She hers his breathing change now too and his hands have gone back to grasping her hips tightly as he pulls her towards him as each thrust of his becomes deeper and deeper.

Knowing he is about to cum, she slides her hand down by her side and reaches around behind her searching out for his giant cock.

He obliges her by allowing his glistening cock to slide out of her fanny and she instantly wraps her tiny, delicate hands around his huge shaft.

With her red finger nails wrapped around him, it only takes. Couple of tugs on his cock to make him explode his warm cum all over her right butt cheek and her lower back.

She loves that after all this passion and all his control, that it is her tiny little hand that has brought him to such a powerful and fulfilling climax.

With his cock still dripping in her hand, they both stay in that position, staring out of the tower window and all the people still on the beach and all the people unaware of what they have just enjoyed together.

Mrs A Pounding